Slow Death Through Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:Even if everything lined up perfectly according to Ghost's (or Tsar's) cad-designed expectations, virgin, smart, non superficial girl, and the world was filled with idealistic intellectual types to carry erudite conversations with, he would still manage to find all the little big defects within that elevated context.
You realize that throughout most of history, a young virginal family-oriented bride would be considered a pre-requisite for marriage and expecting this would be about as unreasonable as a woman expecting her husband not to get drunk and beat the crap out of her every day?
I really don't buy this, out millions of Chinese and didn't do well? There's something he's not telling here.
Nah, he just doesn't have the finances or job security for what he wants to do, as I've commented on before.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Why are you obsessed with finding a virgin? Furthermore, how would you know a woman was a virgin if you found an alleged virgin? Women can lie, ya know.... Are you gonna check to see if their hymen is intact? lmao Do you realize women can lose their hymens by using tampons or masturbating? What am I trying to say? There's no way to know if a girl is a virgin or not... Only she knows that. You should focus more on finding a nice girl who is into you rather than chasing an ideal.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:
droid wrote:Even if everything lined up perfectly according to Ghost's (or Tsar's) cad-designed expectations, virgin, smart, non superficial girl, and the world was filled with idealistic intellectual types to carry erudite conversations with, he would still manage to find all the little big defects within that elevated context.
You realize that throughout most of history, a young virginal family-oriented bride would be considered a pre-requisite for marriage and expecting this would be about as unreasonable as a woman expecting her husband not to get drunk and beat the crap out of her every day?
You're missing my point there, I'm not saying he shouldn't look for the virgin, that's the ideal, you guys are right of course.
I'm making a point about his doom and gloom mindset. Starchild has a good point, although i don't know if it's just whites but some guys want to 'fix everything'. Ghost wants to do things for the 'better of humanity' yet regards everyone with contempt for not being up to his level. Again i've been there.
Cornfed wrote:
droid wrote:I really don't buy this, out millions of Chinese and didn't do well? There's something he's not telling here.
Nah, he just doesn't have the finances or job security for what he wants to do, as I've commented on before.
I can't believe he couldn't afford some $10 dates, that's all it takes in China and SEA. Unless one goes for the wrong types, or wants to offer his prospect virgin a furnished apartment right off the bat, after the hymen-inspection of course lol.
Right now he has to fix the loneliness part first, before he can start screening hymens.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:I can't believe he couldn't afford some $10 dates, that's all it takes in China and SEA.
But what is he going to do after the $10 dates? He wants to get married and raise a family. On his poverty level wage (by Western standards) he can't legally import a wife back to the US and even if he did, how would he support her? He can easily support himself in China while he is young and healthy, but how is he going to support a wife and family, or even himself should he get sick, or should his industry disappear, as could happen at any time? By any rational standards, women of the quality he is seeking should not marry him. There is nothing he can do about this.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ghost,

Why do you want to get married and have kids when you think this world sucks anyway? A part of the reason why I don't want kids is because this world is tough to live in plus raising them will make my life little harder.

You mentioned you had 4 chances to connect with a girl and call that RARE. I know guys who are older than you who never had a chance or had only one chance but moved on with life.

If you can't find someone just make the best of life.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Ghost,

I think I remember you told me you have an actual teaching license. You are licensed to teach English in the U.S., up to the high school level, correct? If you genuinely enjoy teaching, why not try to get work at a licensed international school?

You may need to go back to the U.S. and get some work experience in an American high school for a year or two. Then start applying to proper international schools. You might then be able to get work at a decent school in say latin america and have more job security than a TEFL teacher.

Just a thought. I'm not saying you should do this. But if you really like teaching, it might help you get more stable work in a country with a culture that suits you better.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

droid wrote:
I really don't buy this, out millions of Chinese and didn't do well? There's something he's not telling here. And I hate to bring this up, but he dodged my question about losing weight, which like it or not really makes a difference everywhere, but it's something WE CAN do something about. I postulate the same question i did to Winston: which pain is greater, that of loneliness/rejection, or that of exercise? we have to choose one, but we can't whine after the choice.

Just trying to help, Ghost, you're in your twenties, you have plenty of opportunity, your life is just beginning, don't waste it away.
I live in a small town. I haven't even encountered a small fraction of people who live here. Doesn't matter if there are millions of people, you won't meet more than a few of them.
Granted a larger city will more likely have some group that you might be interested in, if you are lucky [I wasn't] the things you like are liked by females and don't become sausage parties like old school RPGs.

As for losing weight, it isn't that easy. Period. It's obvious regardless of a few outliers. Even those who do lose the weight, few keep it off. I happen to be one of the exceptions but I only lost about a third of the needed pounds but I managed to keep it off.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Ghost,
I don't blame you for wanting a good girl. I think most guys want that. Having said that, being a virgin wouldn't necessarily make a girl a good wife. Also, girls who have had sex aren't necessarily bad partners. I used to idealize virgins too until I briefly dated one. She turned out to be a huge b*tch and was psycho. She accused me of being a deadbeat dad when I had never even had sex. I think a lot of female virgins are oober religious nutjobs or frigid women who hate sex.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.