Slow Death Through Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I had a few virgins, or so they claimed. Some bled, some didn't, but only they knew if they really were virgins, since many girls are such liars, especially Pinays.
Problem with virgins is you don't know if they will even like sex. They can easily say they don't like it after doing it, because it hurts and then good luck getting it again. Even worse than virgins though are the girls who have done it, hated it and basically refuse to do it again unless to make kids. I met a few like that, including a mildly attractive 18 year old recently, that told me she had done it once, and it had hurt so much she wouldn't do it again until she wants kids when she's 25. Yet, she is still looking for a serious relationship with a foreigner, who won't get any sex for 6-7 years until she is 25. I told her I didn't believe her, since no guy will want that, but she insisted she was serious, so I wished her luck and she left soon after thankfully. The next day she updated her FC profile to say that any naughty guys shouldn't even think about messaging her. She'll probably end up a nun.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The more you type the more you resemble Tsar holy smokes, so many requirements and so many 'buts'.
Realize you can't have it all. Some of you want a traditional wife + kids but retain some freedom and not slaving away in a cublicle, as well as success and choice with said high quality women, without even considering working out etc etc.
Well reality is different, unfortunately.
I for one am pretty much accepting i really can't afford a wife + kids, unless i have some breakthrough success with my pet projects.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I had a few virgins, or so they claimed. Some bled, some didn't,
LMAO :lol: On cue, WnD with some erudite statement
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I felt so lonely and depressed when i woke up today. I need a wife badly. I hate being alone.

My parents went to america. So being alone in a big house is even worse and makes u even more lonely than before. Then i start to feel depressed. It makes me feel like im going crazy. This will damage my mental health. Now you know why americans have the highest rate of mental illness. They think loneliness is a weakness and should not exist, but in reality it is natural and normal to feel lonely, because god did not make humans to be alone.

So america denies reality and so is not wise and is not fit to lead the world as it thinks it should.

Dont u hate waking up feeling lonely and depressed? Thats like the first feeling u wake up with. Feels so hopeless like time is dragging and ur not getting what u need emotionally. And no one cares.

Loneliness is dangerous because it can damage your mental health and deteriorate your mind. So its something to take seriously. Yet America denies it. Stupid. You can only deny and suppress loneliness for so long.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

droid wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I had a few virgins, or so they claimed. Some bled, some didn't,
LMAO :lol: On cue, WnD with some erudite statement
Surprised he didn't mention that they all had a terrified look on their face when they first gazed upon his mighty sword.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What you mean nobody cares about your loneliness, we all care winston, you know that :lol:

Why don't you get yourself a gf or a dog? Dogs are popular option for many lonely people
Being alone makes you feel lonely and depressed and you would get bored being with the same woman. Pick your poison.

Did you think you figured it all out when you started happier abroad? Now its more like depressed abroad.

Dude you are mid 40s and you expecting hot chicks to fall in you lap and you havent done a single pushup in you life
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:The more you type the more you resemble Tsar holy smokes, so many requirements and so many 'buts'.
Realize you can't have it all. Some of you want a traditional wife + kids but retain some freedom and not slaving away in a cublicle, as well as success and choice with said high quality women, without even considering working out etc etc.
Well reality is different, unfortunately.
I for one am pretty much accepting i really can't afford a wife + kids, unless i have some breakthrough success with my pet projects.
Women also work nowadays. I am not saying that women should work though. It is nice that they have the ability to pay for themselves for many men, however.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Hi Ghost, I live in China and live in Henan Province which is a place you lived in previously.

And to me, complaining about not finding a virgin in this place is like being in a supermarket and moaning because you can't see where the food is. :lol:

Your problem is - and no-one has mentioned this as far as I can see, is your lack of Chinese language ability.

That's it.

The most beautiful Chinese girls who were interested in me could not speak any English, most of them were shop girls and girls who worked in the service industries.

They were normal, nice, very good looking young women. None of them were/are Miss World - but they are better than anything back home, by a factor of 10.

And I would be more than happy to have shared a life with any of them and for them to be the mother of my children.

The nice looking virgins who are going to make great wives are right in front of you.

So my solution to this, is for you to save up a few grand - not much, just something like 7000 dollars, enrol in a year long course of Mandarin Chinese at the local university and get your level to something like intermediate.

That is ALL you have to do, it isn't back home, where a foreigner HAS to have native level of language ability or else he stands NO CHANCE with a woman who is British or American - it doesn't looking how good looking he is.

I know loads of lonely good looking and buff Poles who British girls won't give a chance to because their English is not up to par.

Thankfully, you don't need that level of Chinese to date Chinese women, they are good for you to have an intermediate level of Chinese because they think your spoken Chinese is 'cute'

So, you are in China, there are loads of pretty, nice young women who don't f**k around and who haven't handled more cock than Colonel Sanders - but it is your responsibility to get the language down so you can speak to them.

That's your responsibility, not theirs.

Happier Abroad should be about you making this happen, yeah - Chinese isn't easy - but it is interesting to learn - get it down, it'll take you two years within country to get something like a reasonable level.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think loneliness is new mental disease for the develop country. It's not just America. There are lots of lonely Korean people and I imagine lots of lonely people in Europe. However, being married is not always the answer. I'm married and there are times I feel like I'm not connecting with my wife.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

And all of a sudden, it hits him: this is the slow death that will eventually engulf everyone and all places. Humanity enslaving itself to coporations and feminism and making women barren and men impotent. Ghost has spoken about dispassionately many times, but this has hit him like a knife in the dark. This is it. There is no future. It has been cancelled. And all around the women of the world are being sucked into a soulless system, one for which they will ignorantly sacrifice their souls and wombs to in exchange for a counterfeit life. There is no hope, no resistance, no future. And this is it, all of us here just waiting to die the slow death of loneliness, all of it self-inflicted.
we all have negative beliefs and baggage we carry around, and one of the best things ive found in dealing with strong negative emotions is EFT or emotional freedom techniques, which id recommend checking out

Ive heard the word for problem in chinese also means opportunity, and surely there is a flipside opportunity with the way women are being programmed and many of your laments. It is dangerous to contemplate such a massive generalization anyway, and id strongly recommend you attack this absurd potential belief system, and replace it with a more realistic one e.g. 'women are being swayed by a corrupt system, but there must be many good ones out there for me'

one way to look at it is that we have a great and challenging struggle to overcome, which will honour our ancestors and their legacy in fulfilling according to Conan, what is greatest in life
"To crush your enemies, have them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women"
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:
I for one am pretty much accepting i really can't afford a wife + kids, unless i have some

breakthrough success with my pet projects.
So you're f***ed too. It just doesn't bother you as much.
Well yeah haha but i try to see the cup half-full. You're dealt a hand and try to shape it with whatever Joules you have, beyond that it's out of your scope.
This sounds self-righteous but every day i wake up with my five limbs and my brain in working order, i'm happy and it means i can carry on and do something about it.

I'm just elated doable girls here chat with me and give me attention, I'm not about to ask them about the state of their hymen, again i just take what i can.
I just breathe with relief when i see the alternative would be to rot in a truly lonely FL suburb, or when i see the house-sized trolls some of the western tourists are stuck with.

You're young, you should be building your career/profession and getting in shape. Otherwise at this rate your hair will be white before 30, look at your avatar. Just try to have some fun man, without so many expectations.
Of course it's not the 1950's anymore, but fortunately we males don't really hit a wall until later, well in sane places. You can worry about building a family when you are 35 or something.

@yick
+10 for the suggestions above
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.