Ice barriers in safe, quiet neighborhoods; More like steel!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Ice barriers in safe, quiet neighborhoods; More like steel!

Post by AW Warning »

And it's really insane and ought to drive anyone out of America! In inner city/downtown areas, as well as a few inner suburbs, there are the default ice barriers between strangers. But travel about 15 to 25 miles out into the mid and outer suburbs where it's safe to take a 4-in-the-morning bicycle ride or stroll through the neighborhood, and those so-called "ice barriers" are like hardened steel! As in hard enough to break a jackhammer! Even hard enough that even dynamite will do little if any damage to the barrier! The neighborhood is even a total ghost town on a Saturday afternoon! No kids playing outside, no barbecues, nobody playing basketball, tennis ball, nothing! Even though it's safe enough that the chances of you getting mugged during a midnight stroll are about one in a million and many houses/backyards don't even have any fences, people stay inside like the German Blitzkrieg is raging right outside their doors! Travel even further (about 75 miles out) into the satellite communities, and people treat you like Adolf Hitler or Osama bin Laden! As in; "you don't live in my house, you have no business in our community!" I wouldn't be surprised if people of such communities even report such unfamiliar persons to the police every day, even every minute, as if the unfamiliar person had even already blown up someone's house or the downtown area with a truck bomb or shot up a community event with an AK-47. Americans are twisted beyond recognition and totally upside down! The safer a neighborhood is, the more paranoid and intolerant of others the people of the neighborhood are. The farther from any high crime area a community is, the more standoffish, closed, and cliquish the people of the community are. And you can even tell because even churches are extremely few and often even miles in between in safe, low crime areas in America.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Ice barriers in safe, quiet neighborhoods; More like ste

Post by Johnny1975 »

"And it's really insane and ought to drive anyone out of America! In inner city/downtown areas, as well as a few inner suburbs, there are the default ice barriers between strangers. But travel about 15 to 25 miles out into the mid and outer suburbs where it's safe to take a 4-in-the-morning bicycle ride or stroll through the neighborhood, and those so-called "ice barriers" are like hardened steel! As in hard enough to break a jackhammer!

Even hard enough that even dynamite will do little if any damage to the barrier! The neighborhood is even a total ghost town on a Saturday afternoon! No kids playing outside, no barbecues, nobody playing basketball, tennis ball, nothing! Even though it's safe enough that the chances of you getting mugged during a midnight stroll are about one in a million and many houses/backyards don't even have any fences, people stay inside like the German Blitzkrieg is raging right outside their doors!

Travel even further (about 75 miles out) into the satellite communities, and people treat you like Adolf Hitler or Osama bin Laden! As in; "you don't live in my house, you have no business in our community!" I wouldn't be surprised if people of such communities even report such unfamiliar persons to the police every day, even every minute, as if the unfamiliar person had even already blown up someone's house or the downtown area with a truck bomb or shot up a community event with an AK-47.

Americans are twisted beyond recognition and totally upside down! The safer a neighborhood is, the more paranoid and intolerant of others the people of the neighborhood are. The farther from any high crime area a community is, the more standoffish, closed, and cliquish the people of the community are. And you can even tell because even churches are extremely few and often even miles in between in safe, low crime areas in America."

(You're welcome).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL Yeah OP, you really need to learn to divide long posts into paragraphs. All of you do. Some of you still don't get that for some reason.

Anyway, that being said, I think the problem here is this:

America expects you to find a partner or wife in high school or college. Then afterward, settle down and look for a job. From that point on, you literally LIVE TO WORK. Work is your purpose in life. All you need is a job, in America's view. After work, you are supposed to have your own wife and family, you don't need to go out and meet people or try to develop a social life or dating life. All that was supposed to be taken care of in high school or college. After school. you are supposed to only work and take care of your family. Not go out and try to meet people or pick up women. That's why the whole culture seems to assume that EVERYONE who wants a wife and family, already has one, and so finding a wife is not an issue.

For some reason, we at HA didn't go through this process properly and are left out on a limb. Hence why we don't fit in.

America also falsely assumes that all you need is a job. Beyond that, all the suburban strip malls, Walmarts and fast food chains are supposed to fill all your consumer needs. You don't need a dating life, love life, romance, sex, social life, new friends, social connection, etc. because you already have a wife and family to take care, and they are all the social life you need. Everyone does, it is assumed. So we HAers are assumed not to exist.

Some people just don't fit into a normal process for some reason. Something went wrong. Perhaps we are cursed. Some people are just rejects in their societies. Some people aren't meant to be in stable relationships, and every time they try to get into one, something will go wrong to break up the relationship and make you single agan, back at square one. It's weird, but some people's life patterns are like that. It's just destiny.

Everyone has a different package in life. Some do well in their relationship and love life, but not so good in business or health. Others the opposite. Some find their soulmate when they are 18 and live happily ever after. Some never find their soulmate. And some have a series of soulmates that they get involved with and then lose (often through no fault of their own) and go back to being single again. I don't think those that find their soulmate at 18 did anything special or are any better, than those that don't. They don't have some magic spell or formula or technique. It was simply their destiny or package in life, to find their soulmate at 18 and that's that. They didn't do anything "special" that you can follow to get the same results. Its was their destiny. That's all. No other explanation.

When you think about it all, it's kind of depressing because it means in reality, you have very little control or choice in life. We are essentially powerless. If something is meant to be, it happens naturally. If it isn't, it won't happen and if you try to make it happen, then the universe or Murphy's Law will block you. Makes you feel powerless doesn't it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

How is America expectation different from Asian culture? In Asian culture it's expected for the Asian kid to go to school get a job and to get married and have kids and support everyone. It's not just America. Pretty much most culture has this expectation and pressure. My parents are old fashion Asian parents and there was allot of pressure to get married and make a kid and everything. I hated it.

I mean you mentioned how tough it was in Taiwan but places like Japan and South Korea has huge social disconnect. Your expected to make your social connection in school or your office work environment.

I do agree that there are many things we can't control.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

How is America expectation different from Asian culture? In Asian culture it's expected for the Asian kid to go to school get a job and to get married and have kids and support everyone. It's not just America. Pretty much most culture has this expectation and pressure. My parents are old fashion Asian parents and there was allot of pressure to get married and make a kid and everything. I hated it.

I mean you mentioned how tough it was in Taiwan but places like Japan and South Korea has huge social disconnect. Your expected to make your social connection in school or your office work environment.

America's expectations are far different than Asian culture in many ways.

In America, any man who is not in a relationship by age 18 is looked upon as a serial rapist, sex predator, serial killer; yes, even a terrorist! American women are groomed to see grown adult guys who are single, especially at public events that draw a lot of people, like he even has a bomb and is about to blow up the entire neighborhood! Also, guys in America are expected to be Superman at keeping an overtime professional job and are expected to work no less than 80 hours a week, not 40 hours a week. In America, you are expected to live a life of strictly all work and no play, dawn to dusk, all 365 days a year. Yes, as if recreation/leisure time of any kind were a capital felony under Federal law in America. Guys in particular are even expected to be man enough to get no more than 6 hours of sleep per night, all 365 days a year. They really may as well just say; "Look to North Korea's gulags, sluggards!" Hence the "Live to Work" motto.

And by the way, men in America are expected to be fully formal in their dress habits when they leave the house. Shorts and short sleeves are abhored in America; guys are expected to be soaked in sweat while outdoors or at work and are expected to even be dressed as kings. They are expected to take up the steel and concrete yoke wrapped thickly in razor ribbon that weighs as much as a freight train, not the lightweight plastic yoke that weighs as much as an empty book bag. America is the type of culture that gives the man dressed like a king the luxury recliner and even guns down and murders the poor man in shabby clothes and sets his body on fire.

If nobody will hire a man for a job, the man is expected to be a hardened gangster/thug! A killer with an AK-47 and a stolen Stretch limousine. Plus duffel bags that are constantly overflowing with stolen cash and stolen credit cards. Again, American women are psychopaths.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

Well both America and Asia are workaholic and materialistic and are too focused on making money. But not all of Asia is the same. Not all of Asia is cold, reserved, closed, stuck up, antisocial, and socially disconnected. It's primarily wealthier island nations that are, such as Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, maybe Korea.

China is different from the US in that:

1. The women in China are very feminine, down to earth and have traditional values and views. So they are far easier to connect with and talk to. They don't have a negative toxic vibe but a more innocent positive vibe. They don't hate men and are a lot more normal.

2. The people are more genuine in that they have more real emotions and souls and feelings. They act more human, like Americans did in the 1960's and 1970's. You can see the TV/movies from the 60's and 70's vs today and you will see the difference. Today's people are more soullless and emotionless.

When I was in China, I met people almost every day or every other day. Not so in America or Taiwan. Even when you meet people in America or Taiwan, they are just friendly for one day or one hour and then they forget you afterward. In antisocial countries like that, people only focus on work. They don't care about meeting people, making new friends, etc.

Go to more and more countries and you will see that fortunately, in most countries, people are easier to talk to and more down to earth, not stuck up and antisocial like in Taiwan and America. You will see that talking to strangers is a lot more natural overseas, not as awkward and inappropriate as in Taiwan or America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:America expects you to find a partner or wife in high school or college. Then afterward, settle down and look for a job. From that point on, you literally LIVE TO WORK. Work is your purpose in life.

All you need is a job, in America's view. After work, you are supposed to have your own wife and family, you don't need to go out and meet people or try to develop a social life or dating life. All that was supposed to be taken care of in high school or college.

After school. you are supposed to only work and take care of your family. Not go out and try to meet people or pick up women. That's why the whole culture seems to assume that EVERYONE who wants a wife and family, already has one, and so finding a wife is not an issue.
That is so true, in America your not even supposed to be looking to meet anyone after high school or college (you are supposed to meet them while you are in school).

Then, after you get out of school, work is supposed to be the center piece of your life (your not supposed to have a social life once you get out into the work force). :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

jamesbond wrote:
That is so true, in America your not even supposed to be looking to meet anyone after high school or college (you are supposed to meet them while you are in school).

Then, after you get out of school, work is supposed to be the center piece of your life (your not supposed to have a social life once you get out into the work force). :roll:
Even American police tell people never to interact with strangers in public! American police know even how to make having a social life look like even a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, punishable by even 100 years to life in Federal prison without parole and/or even the death penalty for all involved. I can easily even imagine mingling, especially co-ed mingling, becoming a felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, for real when America officially becomes a fascist dictatorship and/or when/if Trump wins.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think society is just becoming more anti social. You don't need to go outside because we have the internet. Remember that years ago, people were forced to go outside if they wanted to buy something. Now you can order online from the supermarket and get same day delivery, as long as you're willing to pay the $18 delivery fee.

When people are together in person, they're even still looking at Facebook and text messages while ignoring the person right in front of them.

Also, all the crime on TV, including the "news reports" scare people away from making new friends.

As for suburbs, add in the fact that they have money. More money means more pride. These proud people won't be letting you in unless you're approved.

Most people just go from work or school directly home. I try to go out for a walk around the neighborhood though, in the hopes of meeting a girl who's out for ice cream or something (sigh).

Just about the only place I can think of to meet women is at the supermarket, especially places like Whole Foods. But I think like Ms BlueEverglades, many women have a hard time meeting men too. Some are as completely hopeless as many men are.

Other places are gyms and Starbucks.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:America expects you to find a partner or wife in high school or college. Then afterward, settle down and look for a job. From that point on, you literally LIVE TO WORK. Work is your purpose in life.

All you need is a job, in America's view. After work, you are supposed to have your own wife and family, you don't need to go out and meet people or try to develop a social life or dating life. All that was supposed to be taken care of in high school or college.

After school. you are supposed to only work and take care of your family. Not go out and try to meet people or pick up women. That's why the whole culture seems to assume that EVERYONE who wants a wife and family, already has one, and so finding a wife is not an issue.

Well once you are married and have a job, your social life is supposed to be with your family and small circle of local friends. Sometimes your coworkers may be part of your social life too, but it depends on the team and company you work with, as each office environment is different. In some offices, coworkers eat together, in others, they don't.

Also, couples in America have what's called "couple friends" which are basically couples that get together on double dates, which is pretty fun because I've had them before. You and your partner hang out or go out with another couple, and the four of you have a good time. The guys in the two couples make jokes about guy stuff, and so do the women. A group of four which includes two couples can have a great time together. I miss having them with my ex. However, if you split up with your partner, your couple friends will not go out with you if you are single. That's the catch.

You see, a guy who is alone has no social proof in America and looks like a loser or creep. He has to be with a decent woman to have value and social proof, or be in a group. Even if he's with another guy that looks decent and not like a loser, his social proof will be better than if he's alone. When you have social proof, strangers will talk to you more and feel more comfortable making small talk with you. Especially if you are with an attractive lady, then strangers will always talk to you a lot in America, often bothering you too, which is a form of Murphy's Law because if you are on a romantic date and focused on your girl, you don't want strangers bothering you and interrupting you. But if you're alone, and you want strangers to talk to you, they won't. Don't you hate that? Any of you notice that too?

USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

Post by USA_luxury_prison »

Winston wrote: Well once you are married and have a job, your social life is supposed to be with your family and small circle of local friends. Sometimes your coworkers may be part of your social life too, but it depends on the team and company you work with, as each office environment is different. In some offices, coworkers eat together, in others, they don't.

You see, a guy who is alone has no social proof in America and looks like a loser or creep. He has to be with a decent woman to have value and social proof, or be in a group. Even if he's with another guy that looks decent and not like a loser, his social proof will be better than if he's alone. When you have social proof, strangers will talk to you more and feel more comfortable making small talk with you. Especially if you are with an attractive lady, then strangers will always talk to you a lot in America, often bothering you too, which is a form of Murphy's Law because if you are on a romantic date and focused on your girl, you don't want strangers bothering you and interrupting you. But if you're alone, and you want strangers to talk to you, they won't. Don't you hate that? Any of you notice that too?
So true. Why does it always seem like you're saying the very truth on here and no one can argue with what you're saying?lol

All hail Winston!
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I recently received some confirmation this is somewhat true. I went to the city and I spoke with many people in just a few hours recently. In the suburbs where I live, there is no way anyone would stop to talk to me. Even with all the hustle and bustle, people in the city are much more willing to talk to strangers than suburbanites (you just need a valid reason). I do think this may also be a class issue. Probably the only way to "get in" with the suburban crowd is if they see you around for a while. There is just a longer "getting used to seeing your face around here" thing for suburbanites. After they are somewhat familiar with you, over even just a few days, they are much more willing to talk to you.

There are also many churches where I live. Within two miles there are at least four that I can think of. After they see your face in church, they'll invite you to whatever. Whenever I go to church, they're always inviting me to all kinds of stuff, from volunteering as a camp counselor to picnics. A church I found recently has quite a few young women, which is a surprise.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:I recently received some confirmation this is somewhat true. I went to the city and I spoke with many people in just a few hours recently. In the suburbs where I live, there is no way anyone would stop to talk to me. Even with all the hustle and bustle, people in the city are much more willing to talk to strangers than suburbanites (you just need a valid reason).
I agree people in the city are more open to talking to strangers but the cost of living and the crime rate in the city is VERY high compared to that of the suburbs.

Whenever I leave the suburbs and go into the city (Chicago) people do seem more open to talking to strangers. Also, I see a LOT of single women whenever I am in the city. In the suburbs, I literally see NO single women at all. :shock:

However, to move into the city, a one bedroom apartment in a safe neighborhood costs at least $ 1,300 a month and a studio will start at $ 950 a month.

Also, the crime rate is very high in Chicago so is the sales tax and parking costs.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:I recently received some confirmation this is somewhat true. I went to the city and I spoke with many people in just a few hours recently. In the suburbs where I live, there is no way anyone would stop to talk to me. Even with all the hustle and bustle, people in the city are much more willing to talk to strangers than suburbanites (you just need a valid reason).
I agree people in the city are more open to talking to strangers but the cost of living and the crime rate in the city is VERY high compared to that of the suburbs.

Whenever I leave the suburbs and go into the city (Chicago) people do seem more open to talking to strangers. Also, I see a LOT of single women whenever I am in the city. In the suburbs, I literally see NO single women at all. :shock:

However, to move into the city, a one bedroom apartment in a safe neighborhood costs at least $ 1,300 a month and a studio will start at $ 950 a month.

Also, the crime rate is very high in Chicago so is the sales tax and parking costs.
If people are nicer in inner cities, Chicago aka Chiraq is a huge exception. Not only are Chicagoans not nice, they are downright lethally dangerous. The entire inner city of Chicago proper is completely overrun by cop killing, AK-47 toting flash mobs that callously gun down, murder, and rob police and SWAT officers, news broadcasters, and innocent people. Millennium Park, Lincoln Park, Grant Park, Oak Street Beach, North Avenue Beach, the River North area, Navy Pier, the Museum Campus area, Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile, 65th Street Beach, Loyola University, the University of Chicago, the University of Illinois at Chicago, Roosevelt University, areas adjacent to the United Center, Soldier Field, Wrigley Field, U.S. Cellular Field, the Museum of Science and Industry, all are totally overrun by the flash mobs, and all see multiple AK-47 shootings every single hour. Never does any more than 15 minutes go by without someone in any one of those areas getting leveled by a bunch of AK-47s and then robbed and left for dead.

Today, approaching within less than even 35 feet of a woman in downtown/inner city Chicago aka Chiraq is as likely to get you flattened by a whole bunch of AK-47s as beating a hornet's nest is likely to get you swarmed and stung by a bunch of angry hornets. River North today, for instance, is far worse than Englewood! In fact, River North is as bad as south suburban Harvey! Even Lincoln Park today is far worse than Englewood. And Hyde Park? Forget it! Hyde Park is practically almost as dangerous as East St. Louis.

If you really want to go into an inner city area and interact with women, I would recommend somewhere safer, like New York City, Miami, Fort Myers, Atlanta, Houston, Tampa, or even Los Angeles.