Talking to a Dream Girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Talking to a Dream Girl

Post by Tsar »

I tracked down one of my newest dream girls from two months ago, the original profile I found on a dating site was fake (wrong age and country/ real one is younger and lives in another country), and messaged her. I didn't think she would reply but had so far been replying to my messages. I'd say she is one of the most attractive girls I've seen, she is a jailbait, is athletic, and has a lot of activities. All her pictures are just of her or her friends (that are girls), she has no pictures of herself with another guy. Unlike all my other dream girls I decided to message, she replied which means I have a small chance to meet her in person if I continue to have success messaging her. I have enough money to go and spend a few weeks if I made it to that stage.

Compared to the other girls I thought were dream girls, she appears to be a better quality girl.

I tracked down my other dream girls' profiles over the years. I don't even message a "dream girl" unless she seems nice. None of the other dream girls I messaged were nice, I messaged some hot 18 year old girls that seemed like the slutty type just to test them and they were rude (not my type. One has pictures of herself grinding against another girl in a locker room in sexy swimsuits), and most didn't bother to send a reply. (Overall my success on American sites was better on average than Russian sites but I continued to try.)

This new girl is age 16, only has pictures of herself or herself with her female friends, is athletic, I don't think I've seen a selfie on her pictures or almost none, she has videos of herself doing sports or having fun, and that's why I decided to message her because the odds were she was a nicer girl. Pictures and a profile tell a lot about a girl, along with what she's doing in them. When she replied and wasn't rude (unlike other real girls that are also attractive girls) I figured it was a good sign that even if I don't end up meeting her, I could end up with a jailbait dream girl.

Since I messaged her and she has been replying it means I must have made it passed the first stage which is getting a reply/replies. I will continue to exchange messages with her.

I won't post any of her pictures here but I will post a picture that I believe is a good comparison to her. Her pictures from two years ago when she was 14 look like she's 16 because of how hot she was and is, and she's 16 at the moment. I'm not the only one who rates the girl I'm messaging a 10/10 since I found out today that several of her pictures from 2014 were posted on another website where people talk about how hot the girl is but they probably don't actually know who the girl is like I do. I had to actually use a foreign website to track her down (American websites come up with Zero results for her which is good, otherwise she's probably get a lot more messages from Western guys).

The girl below on the right in the picture below is a decent physical comparison to the girl I'm messaging, except the girl I'm talking to has more delicate facial features, even better toned abs, longer hair, and is blonde (and I think the girl I'm messaging is hotter). The girl I'm messaging has videos that show she seems to have a sweet voice.

Is there any material about "Game" I should be reading or should I just continue to be myself and see where that gets me? I don't want to screw up or let the conversation go stale, or become boring causing her to lose interest, and this is the first real dream girl I've ever messaged and that's replied to me (and has been replying to me).
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Talking to a Dream Girl

Post by drealm »

If she doesn't like you it will come out eventually. There's nothing you can hide she won't discover. Being a good actor will only get a first response. You think she can't tell in person how you really are? You won't have the luxury of consulting the forum for every spoken response you need to make in live conversation. Be yourself and accept your fate.

As Stalin said, if you want to make an omelette you need to crack some eggs. Maybe she's your omelette or maybe she is your eggs. Don't be afraid to learn from mistakes.

Congratulations on getting a hot girl.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Nice Tsar.
But if you do travel, make sure you don't do it for just one girl, have as many prosects as you can, this is of utmost importance.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

droid wrote:Nice Tsar.
But if you do travel, make sure you don't do it for just one girl, have as many prosects as you can, this is of utmost importance.
In theory this sounds like a good idea, but realistically how many women can you remember? They all have brothers, sisters, whatever.. remembering these details is part of keeping good relations. Anyone seriously interested will expect contact daily or every other day. I would like to see someone keep warm relations with 20 women. My limit is 3 or 4.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

drealm wrote:If she doesn't like you it will come out eventually. There's nothing you can hide she won't discover. Being a good actor will only get a first response. You think she can't tell in person how you really are? You won't have the luxury of consulting the forum for every spoken response you need to make in live conversation. Be yourself and accept your fate.

As Stalin said, if you want to make an omelette you need to crack some eggs. Maybe she's your omelette or maybe she is your eggs. Don't be afraid to learn from mistakes.

Congratulations on getting a hot girl.
Thank you for the advice. It does seem like the right decision that I should be myself and not try to be somebody I'm not. If a girl doesn't like me for who I really am then she wouldn't have been the girl for me.

I'm very happy I finally am talking with a real dream girl. Getting the first message from a real dream girl of mine proved to me that there is still a lot of hope left for me that hot foreign jailbait girls could have an interest in me. She's been replying to my messages so far which is much better than I expected when I first messaged her.

We probably exchange a message each day or so. She isn't online except for one or twice each day (actually a good thing because it shows she's not addicted to the internet like many girls in the West and across the world are now), and because she does a lot of sports and is outdoors a lot, and accounting for the time difference. Right now I'm also keeping it somewhat casual because I'm still getting to know her better.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If you are planning to marry a girl like this, how do you plan to live after you are married?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:If you are planning to marry a girl like this, how do you plan to live after you are married?
What do you mean? Like plan to earn money? Or where I plan to live? It doesn't really matter at this point because the future is unpredictable and odds are the girl I'm talking to won't be the girl I end up with but girls like her are worth seeing where things end up going. Even if I did meet her, that would be the next great barrier because meeting in person is when it could end if it doesn't with the messages.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

droid wrote:Nice Tsar.
I agree, whatever you do, don't just travel to a country to meet one woman, try to meet as many as you can. That one girl you met, might wind up being a big disappointment.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Women can flake for no reason whatsoever, you set yourself up for disappointment if you put all your eggs in one basket. Come on are you guys gonna tell me it's "too much work" to remember the basic details on 5 or 6 girls? Take notes or something.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

droid wrote:Women can flake for no reason whatsoever, you set yourself up for disappointment if you put all your eggs in one basket. Come on are you guys gonna tell me it's "too much work" to remember the basic details on 5 or 6 girls? Take notes or something.
Exactly, even foreign women flake on men. Whatever you do, don't just travel to a country to meet one woman or you might be sorely disappointed. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:I'm still trying to figure out what is better - pipeline multiple women or focus on one (good) one. It's hard to remember all the details of multiple girls. And most girls suck, so if you find one good one might as well focus on her - if a relationship is on your mind. If it's sex, then pipelining is better. And it's rare to find even one worthwhile girl (especially if you're of limited means) so going to meet multiple worthwhile women is probably out for most of us.
I agree that it's rare to find even one worthwhile girl that would show any interest. Most other girls I messaged that were attractive and jailbait or age 18 didn't bother replying, and most profiles on VK with attractive pictures are fake. Half the profiles on VK use pictures of models or other hot girls, and even Love.ru has a lot of fakes.

It's not too common to find a girl as hot as the one I've been messaging, especially if she's a hot jailbait with none of her pictures being of herself with a guy, increasingly the probability she's a very high quality type of girl. It's also not very likely such a girl would reply to messages from any guy. So for her to reply to me and keep replying means she either likes my looks or thinks I'm worth replying to for now, or both.

I think my reply rate with girls in Belarus has been much higher compared to girls in Russia. The girl I'm messaging is from Belarus. None of the girls as hot as her from Russia bothered messaging me over the years when I found them. I'm not sure exactly why that is but I might have some theories why.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Remember that she's not the only woman in the world. I only say this so that you will not fall into one-itis. I was gonna type a lot more but who cares anyway.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:Women can flake for no reason whatsoever, you set yourself up for disappointment if you put all your eggs in one basket. Come on are you guys gonna tell me it's "too much work" to remember the basic details on 5 or 6 girls? Take notes or something.
She wasn't lying when she said she got a flat tire on the way to see her friend in the hospital. Her cell phone really did die, dude. What? You thought she was just making it up? Her dog later ate her phone and everything. How was she ever gonna call you back?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Even if you can take notes it's difficult to coordinate meeting different women. If you're lucky they're in the same city. If not then you'll lose time traveling. This is assuming they won't get upset being one among many. The higher the number the more difficult this becomes.