Was it easier to have sex with women in the 80's / 90's?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

C.J. wrote:....Craigslist was THE spot for free lays back then.
I missed the boat on that?!? Oh f.uck you, sir (definitely no pun intended!!!)
LA_ed
Freshman Poster

Post by LA_ed »

I'm gonna say no. It is just easier to get laid when you're younger. If it seems like things have gotten harder since the 90's is isn't because times have changed, you simply got older and thus lost your sexual visibility. There is also the issue of social opportunities becoming fewer and farther between as you get older. The best year for me was 1998, my senior year of high school. The things I would do to get that sexual visibility back...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:These days women are definately more promiscious, its hard to argue otherwise

to say women back in 80s were easier to bang would imply that they were much more sluttier than women of today, which is not the case,

over time women got more smart and realised they can go for the best, even slutty women isnt going to bang just anyone, why would she when she can aim top 20% of guys or so

maybe you could argue it got harder for average champ to score a girl as women tend to gravitate towards top tier guys
I agree with all of this.

Bewtween 1977 and the mid-80's, discos were new, cool, and safe. Women started wearing revealing clothes, and going home with a nice guy they just met. Noone had gotten used up, scarred, calloused.

Probably like going abroad to some places in more recent years.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

LA_ed wrote:I'm gonna say no. It is just easier to get laid when you're younger. If it seems like things have gotten harder since the 90's is isn't because times have changed, you simply got older and thus lost your sexual visibility. There is also the issue of social opportunities becoming fewer and farther between as you get older. The best year for me was 1998, my senior year of high school. The things I would do to get that sexual visibility back...
+1

Right on.

You should post more.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I missed the boat on that?!? Oh f.uck you, sir (definitely no pun intended!!!)
I gotta have something E! You got all the vaginas in the east! That's just not fair. I just happened to get all up in NJ's ass.

Actually, I thought you'd be all over that site! I bet even you couldn't decline a girl wasting her gas to come up to your house to have sex for free. :lol:
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

LA_ed wrote:I'm gonna say no. It is just easier to get laid when you're younger. If it seems like things have gotten harder since the 90's is isn't because times have changed, you simply got older and thus lost your sexual visibility. There is also the issue of social opportunities becoming fewer and farther between as you get older. The best year for me was 1998, my senior year of high school. The things I would do to get that sexual visibility back...
As I grew older I got laid more. I didn't get laid much in high school but as I grew older and matured, I got laid more, not less.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Is there anybody on this forum who was actually into clubbing back in 80s and early 90s..somebody born in 60s and early 70s,

perhaps sexually loose women were not as picky as they are now giving average joe better chances
chicks were happier, down to earth, less psychotic
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Banano wrote:Is there anybody on this forum who was actually into clubbing back in 80s and early 90s..somebody born in 60s and early 70s,

perhaps sexually loose women were not as picky as they are now giving average joe better chances
Chicks were no less psychotic and picky than they are now. The media and internet have made us more aware of these wonderful attributes. I was born in 1962 and used to club in L.A. and So. California. With the exception of when I was in my absolute best physical condition (19-27 or so), scoring with women always took quite a bit of work. Either it took work in calling them, dating them, promising them you weren't like every other guy, or you'd be there for the duration, it was never easy.

From what I saw during my last trip to the U.S. (3 years ago) and what I'm reading, the political climate has changed dramatically. Everyone has to be PC, everyone has to worry about being sued, having their rights trampled on. Personally, I'm happiest when the vast majority of people just leave me the f**k alone. As long as I'm not harming anyone, this should be no problem. At least, if you don't live in America.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
Banano wrote:Is there anybody on this forum who was actually into clubbing back in 80s and early 90s..somebody born in 60s and early 70s,

Chicks were no less psychotic and picky than they are now. The media and internet have made us more aware of these wonderful attributes. I was born in 1962 and used to club in L.A. and So. California. With the exception of when I was in my absolute best physical condition (19-27 or so), scoring with women always took quite a bit of work. Either it took work in calling them, dating them, promising them you weren't like every other guy, or you'd be there for the duration, it was never easy.

From what I saw during my last trip to the U.S. (3 years ago) and what I'm reading, the political climate has changed dramatically. Everyone has to be PC, everyone has to worry about being sued, having their rights trampled on. Personally, I'm happiest when the vast majority of people just leave me the f**k alone. As long as I'm not harming anyone, this should be no problem. At least, if you don't live in America.
+1

I think girls were always nuts and slutty. It was just less open and society discouraged it before (which explains why many foreign girls aren't slutty....because their society STILL discourages it).

My grandmother used to tell me stories about married women coming over her house and flirting with my great grandfather back in the 1920s. He was, from what I hear, the physical and social ideal that is still valued today.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I wouldn't say any era was harder or easier, the circumstances have changed.

I only had sex more between 1990 (age 20) and 2000 (age 30) because -

1) Obesity was less of an issue in that decade

2) The internet was still the new thing

3) I did a bulk of my DJ work in that decade

You still had to be an ordinary man. If you were uninteresting or boring + average looking, unless there was something about you like status (rich family) or money (usually rich family, not too many self-made millionaires by age 20 let's say).

It was becoming more and more acceptable for you as a White woman to be involved with a Black man which if he as Black man wanted to expand his pool of available women beyond Black women and other dark skin immigrants.

The reason certain things like AOL/mIRC/Craigslist go south is because fuglies discover it as a way to cure their chronic loneliness....
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was it easier to have sex with women in the 80's / 90's?

Post by Winston »

Dating and sex must have been at least somewhat easier in the 80's, because even the TV shows of the era gloried the playboy lifestyle and guys dating different women everyday. It was glorified and portrayed as a good normal thing for men to do. And it was depicted as fun and natural too. Of course, women had to be attracted to you too. But the whole dating process was probably more simple and straightforward. Men were allowed to pursue women naturally.

For example, do you remember the TV sitcom "Three's Company" which went for many seasons? It was about a guy named Jack Tripper (John Ritter) living with two sexy girls in one apartment. The episodes were funny and contained a lot of sexual innuendo and off colored jokes, yet it was still clean wholesome fun. Not degenerate at all. I wonder how they were able to pull that off before. And Jack Tripper was clearly a playboy, dating different women in every episode. In fact, Jack Tripper OPENLY FLAUNTED his sexual desires for women on the show. Yet it was portrayed as clean wholesome FUN! Imagine that!. I wonder how was accepted back then, but not now. You don't see men on TV shows today doing that. They aren't allowed.

Likewise, many action TV shows had the main male character dating different women in every episode too. Such as Knight Rider, Magnum PI, Airwolf, Battlestar Galactica (Starbuck was a playboy), Cheers (Sam Malone was a playboy) Voyagers (Bogg kissed a different woman every episode and every woman was smitten with him), etc. How come that was glorified before but not now? Now the men on TV keep their desires to themselves, and if they try to seduce women, they are punished for it by cold masculine feminist women.

Here are some episodes of "Three's Company" so you can see what I mean. Man those blonde roommates Terry and Cindy were to hot and tall and had killer legs!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... es+company
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by GoingAwol »

Andrewww wrote:Your brother is either Casanova or a famous actor. If he went out 3 nights a week and got drunk I doubt he remembers much from that period :lol:

I don't think it was easier back then. In fact I believe it's much easier now. Women have become exponentially more promiscuous with every generation and the trend will continue. Courting flew out the window, more women cheat their boyfriends, more women decide to stay single, more women have to compete among themselves and put out more.

So no, sex is much more available nowadays. Even guys who are shy can fly abroad in no time or resort to P4P where the choices are unlimited.

Instead it became harder to find a real woman (as opposed to a slut).
Promiscuity does not make it easier for guys to get laid, it makes it harder for most guys. Female promiscuity just allows women to share the top tier alpha men and ignore the average joes. In a way, it is a lot like capitalism. We are told that with capitalism we can all get rich if we work hard, but very few people end up getting rich. People also say female promiscuity makes it easy for guys to get laid, but very few guys today are getting laid with any regularity. In both systems, we are given false promises.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:Promiscuity does not make it easier for guys to get laid, it makes it harder for most guys. Female promiscuity just allows women to share the top tier alpha men and ignore the average joes. People also say female promiscuity makes it easy for guys to get laid, but very few guys today are getting laid with any regularity. In both systems, we are given false promises.
EXACTLY TRUE! Studies show that in America, 20% of the men are sleeping with 80% of the women! Another recent survey showed that 70% of men in America have had one or zero sex partners in the last 12 months.

It's a complete myth that it's easy to get laid in America, it's a lie perpetrated by the media.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Was it easier to have sex with women in the 80's / 90's?

Post by w.p.o. »

RobinHood wrote:My question is simple, was it easier back then to have sex with western women, than it is now?

The reason I ask is that my Brother (hes 44) and I were discussing what life was like back then for getting women. My brother claimed that between 1985-95 he had sex with over 300 women.

Now my brother is a bit of a bull shitter, but he was in good shape back then, had "game" and went drinking 3 nights a week. I put his number of women at probably around the 200 mark. He is now middle aged, fat and could never get an English women even if he wanted (he actually does not want one and lives with a foreign woman).

So was it easier back then, did women put out more or are things just the same now for men? This is not about whether you want a western woman, just whether it was easier to have sex with them back then or is it the same now.

Any thoughts guys?
I don't know. What country are you referring to? My father who missed the korean war by 18 months said he got more a$$ than public transportation in germany in the 50s and early 60s. He said the hippie movement screwed everything up in the US. $hit started down hill in the 30s and became noticeable in the 60s. It became pretty damn obvious in the 70s. The 80s were only good for music, movies, sports and fashion. The 90s were hellish. The 2000s..... every wave of feminism is worse than the previous (we're in the 6th or 7th wave). I'd say it was easier to have sex without being wrongfully accused of rape in the 80s/90s.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 5th, 2019, 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.