Slow Death Through Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Publicduende is about to be divorced from his wife, or at least separated, so not someone I would go to for advice on this.
I am sorry to hear that Publicduende is about to be divorced or separated from his wife, this is the first time I am hearing this. I never heard him mention anything about it.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yick wrote:
banano wrote:700 million of women means nothing when you have 800 million horny and desperate men
You can tell you have never ever set foot in this country. :roll: That and your mathematical equations are very basic and not aligned with the state of play here.

Most Chinese men are not in the stakes of getting married, due to the fact that a lot of them cannot afford a house for their prospective spouse, if you take away all the poorly paid manual workers, farm labourers and rural dwellers - that evens it up a lot.
Every once in a while someone makes the same stupid statement about the gender imbalance in China, and it has to be clarified again why it's not just that simple and so on. There's plenty of opinionated basement dwellers that think they know it all here. I don't mind ignorance but when they try to come up as factual/enlightening it's aggravating.

yick wrote: Secondly, though most Chinese women would not be seen dead on the arm of a westerner, however, a good 30% (my estimate) of Chinese women are certainly interested in Westerners - which means there are more women who you are able to date than you can personally handle, basically - you have something like hundreds of millions of women to choose from.

That means, Ghost has a lot of choice - if he wants it.

If he doesn't want it - fine, go to the Philippines - but what isn't happening is a slow death through loneliness.

It is just laziness, entitlement and procrastination that is stopping him getting what he wants.

Don't blame China, its women or their culture. That is ridiculous.
I hate to gang up on Ghost but i agree with this, the dude is being too lazy to work out, i.e "weight is not a problem for me right now", then wonder why he has not enough choice (sounds like Winston), and too lazy to advance more in his Chinese , i.e. "i don't have to, so i won't" kind of stuff WTF???

And he still hasn't really explained what is so "alien" about these chicks. Well no shit Ghost, they're Chinese and there's some differences, but to just cross out millions is ridiculous. And no long ago you made a thread about Filipinos being sub-human scum, I wonder what would it take then to make you satisfied; like i said it seems you always manage to find fault with everything with that cup-half-empty mentality.
"Making it happen" is a modern day myth perpetuated by the cult of positive thinking. It isn't reality based. Human beings can be capable of great feats, but so much is out of our control and hanging by a thread. Of course one does what one can.
That is true but only to a point, at least you have to fricking get up in the morning by yourself, you're using that argument as a crutch. And stop with the "by a thread", you sound like an existential 80yo but you're in your twenties, snap out of it. What the hell is "by a thread"? you find a chick/job doesn't cut it and you move on man, you're not crippled or something. I still advice everyone to work out or do a long walk, at least once a week, not only to lose weight but to improve the mental state, it works wonders.

No need to lash out man, just pointing at this stuff in good 'spirit', no pun intended haha.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:
Ghost wrote:Publicduende is about to be divorced from his wife, or at least separated, so not someone I would go to for advice on this.
I am sorry to hear that Publicduende is about to be divorced or separated from his wife, this is the first time I am hearing this. I never heard him mention anything about it.
He probably won't admit it but taking your Colombian wife to the UK is pretty much a recipe for this.
He's still young and the good stuff is just about to start from here for him. Entrepreneurial guy in a supposedly ready to explode economy, tons of chicks available from what everyone posts. Fantastic!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yick wrote:So I am about to get off the escalator and I give them a cheery 'Ni Hao' and a massive smile and they all say 'Ni Hao' back and I took one of the leaflets off the lady handing them out telling her I can read Chinese and that got them giggling again - so I exit the store to put away my shopping trolley and look behind me at the window - and who are gawping at me from the inside, the three ladies who were checking out my arse. So I blew them all a kiss and a wave and they all start waving back to me laughing away.
Exactly my experience, the one week i went to Guangdong and almost everyday here in Vn. I went from just another chump in The Chumpzone, to a "stud" haha. I wish i could clone myself to pursue them all though
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I used to be all about the cultural immersion thing, but now I realize you're always a foreigner. Always an outsider.
OK, so for anyone still in America who is contemplating a move abroad - this is how it is, once you get to Colombia, Finland, China, Japan, Korea, the Philippines - you are always going to be an outsider, there is one place where you aren't - and that is your home country, the one place where you are not a foreigner.

Even if you go back to your ancestral homeland in Italy, Ireland or Germany, you are still American or Canadian - if that bothers you that you will always be an outsider then stay where you are because that is how will see you - even in the UK where you don't need to learn the language. Sorry that bit didn't turn out Ghost.
There's no contradiction. I have gotten a LOT of ATTENTION from Chinese girls. (Hellos, smiles, acknowledgements, exchanging of WeChats, etc.) That is different from ROMANTIC INTEREST
No it's not - IT'S THE SAME THING -certainly starts out as the SAME THING. Every girlfriend I have ever had has started with a smile and a giggle and a hello. Some women do it and flake on you - so what? Women are flaky wherever you go, not just the Matrix - in the Philippines even - who told you they weren't flaky in China? Your problem, hombre, is your language skills are so basic that you cannot push it forward, if you don't know Chinese - you can't - that is what it is, very few women outside the big cities know enough English - this is why you need the language skills to say something to pursue their interest. Is every Chinese woman who smiles at you is actually wanting to be with you romantically, no - but - a good percentage would be interested in getting to know you better and you will be dating them if you don't drop the ball somehow, oh - and have enough Chinese to carry it out of course.

Or do you actually expect them to go 'Oh pithy thee sir, I am romantically enthralled within your presence and your image is encased within thy heart'

Virtually zero interest towards me from Chinese women. Very little from dating sites, and virtually zero in real life.
You don't know how your real life chances are because you don't know the language, yeah - dating sites - they're a bust for me also, but I have no need to use them anyway because I am in China - it would be like going to a swimming pool a mile away from my house when I live right next door to the beach. :roll:
If you don't like the answers I have, that is your problem.
Your answers were, let me just state them again, 'There is a principle involved and I shouldn't have to'

My reply to that is, the investment will reap dividends and b) You are in China, learn the language - that is absolute responsibility - and you'll get a woman, but you don't want a Chinese woman, you want a Filipina - well go and find one then - again, this is your responsibility.

Like I told MattHanson1990 when he was blubbering away about becoming MGTOW because some Mexican sort rejected him for some French dude, if you slowly die through loneliness - no-one will give a f**k - not that I think you will, I think you will get your arse on a plane to the PI sooner or later and will find what you want, all you want this week is a little pity party and everyone to go 'aawwwwwwww poor Ghost' and play a violin for you - we would get MattHanson1990 to come and provide the music but that fool is too busy playing the violin for his own love life. Sorry I didn't bring a cake to your pity party - just some good advice along with Droid, Winston and a few of the other fellas, man up and shape up.

This will be my last post replying to you - good luck - whatever. :roll:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

No need to lash out man, just pointing at this stuff in good 'spirit', no pun intended haha.
:lol:
I hate to gang up on Ghost but i agree with this, the dude is being too lazy to work out, i.e "weight is not a problem for me right now", then wonder why he has not enough choice (sounds like Winston), and too lazy to advance more in his Chinese , i.e. "i don't have to, so i won't" kind of stuff WTF???

And he still hasn't really explained what is so "alien" about these chicks. Well no shit Ghost, they're Chinese and there's some differences, but to just cross out millions is ridiculous. And no long ago you made a thread about Filipinos being sub-human scum, I wonder what would it take then to make you satisfied; like i said it seems you always manage to find fault with everything with that cup-half-empty mentality.
The problem seems to be is that he wants it all without effort, if I remember his signature last year on here was to get a Chinese girlfriend - now he is here, he finds out most girls here don't speak English and if they speak some English are far too shy to use it with him - I don't find anything alien about these girls either, they are very nice and normal compared to what's back home - they don't hate men - that's a start. Today - I went out for my lunch after replying to Ghost, walked past this little cafe place near my house and there is this extremely pretty looking young lady of around 23 or 24 who runs the cafe with these two blokes, probably her husband or brother - I don't know - anyway, she always gives me a smile when I walk past and I say hello back and anyway, I walked past her today and she was outside with her back towards me peeling vegetables and she was bent over showing the shape of her very nice arse through her skirt and her gorgeous back legs so I shouted a hello, she looked around, took a second to recognise me and gives me a big smile and a 'hello' back - does she want to date me? Probably not, is it better than being treated like a potential rapist like I would be back home? f**k yeah. I don't know if she likes me or not - but she treats me like a human being, that is all most of us want.
Exactly my experience, the one week i went to Guangdong and almost everyday here in Vn. I went from just another chump in The Chumpzone, to a "stud" haha. I wish i could clone myself to pursue them all though
China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines - all these places are great places for finding women.

They treat you like a human being instead of a potential rapist.

I don't want to date every Chinese woman in China, but it is nice if I smile and say hello to a woman in this country, more often than not, I will get a smile and a hello back.

Doesn't matter if they are old aunties, MILFS doing a school run, nine year old kids, twenty year old girls with their pals, it is just far better than being back home, thankfully, most fellas are too shithouse to make the move, they reach 31 and all they have are single mums and they are meant to be grateful - well, f**k that! :evil:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Ghost wrote:Limp Willy is a lying scumbag and monger, so nothing of value to be gained from him.
Why do you think he is limp (impotent)? I think he plays the fool at times, but nothing in his overall story sounds like a lie: he wasn't getting much sex back in Canada (I think), then he went to the Philippines and got plenty of sex with attractive girls. Not that hard to believe. Maybe he's a soft monger, but that's true of any man from the west who goes to a poor country, including you. Part of our attractiveness to the locals is that we are rich by local standards. I've never been to the Philippines myself, but it seems generally accepted that girls there give out free samples in hope of something long-term, so I see no reason to think WND is doing P4P (not that I'm against P4P).

Finally scumbag. Maybe you should come on over to the dark side, and forget this shaming you grew up with and continue to receive from Marcos, this yick guy, and others about the purpose of life being to reproduce. Man was not made for the Sabbath but rather the Sabbath for man. Man was also not made for Life but Life for man. A man who lives unhappy is squandering the great gift of life. If you really need children to be happy, have them. Otherwise, move on and live for pleasure, like me and WillyD and Winston, SPark and many others here.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

yick wrote:
:lol:

The problem seems to be is that he wants it all without effort, if I remember his signature last year on here was to get a Chinese girlfriend - now he is here, he finds out most girls here don't speak English and if they speak some English are far too shy to use it with him - I don't find anything alien about these girls either, they are very nice and normal compared to what's back home - they don't hate men - that's a start. Today - I went out for my lunch after replying to Ghost, walked past this little cafe place near my house and there is this extremely pretty looking young lady of around 23 or 24 who runs the cafe with these two blokes, probably her husband or brother - I don't know - anyway, she always gives me a smile when I walk past and I say hello back and anyway, I walked past her today and she was outside with her back towards me peeling vegetables and she was bent over showing the shape of her very nice arse through her skirt and her gorgeous back legs so I shouted a hello, she looked around, took a second to recognise me and gives me a big smile and a 'hello' back - does she want to date me? Probably not, is it better than being treated like a potential rapist like I would be back home? f**k yeah. I don't know if she likes me or not - but she treats me like a human being, that is all most of us want.
China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines - all these places are great places for finding women.

They treat you like a human being instead of a potential rapist.

I don't want to date every Chinese woman in China, but it is nice if I smile and say hello to a woman in this country, more often than not, I will get a smile and a hello back.

Doesn't matter if they are old aunties, MILFS doing a school run, nine year old kids, twenty year old girls with their pals, it is just far better than being back home, thankfully, most fellas are too shithouse to make the move, they reach 31 and all they have are single mums and they are meant to be grateful - well, f**k that! :evil:
That can all change within a generation if the Chinese government and media ever take a turn for the worse and become like the US. I truly do believe, it is simply a matter of brainwashing.

I just remembered that guy made that post about Filipinas being scum just a couple of months ago.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a classic oldie song from the 70's dedicated to lonely people called "Lonely People" by America. It's a great classic with nice words. I guess even in the 70's, there were lonely people to dedicate this too, though probably not as many as today.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NiWA_7EmRk[/youtube]

Another classic hit song dedicated to lonely people is called "Piano Man" by Billy Joel. Listen to the lyrics. They are good and talk about how lonely people are at bars drinking off their loneliness, pain and regret. That's the sad life of America, especially with no human connection in a society where no one cares about you.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Another classic hit song dedicated to lonely people is called "Piano Man" by Billy Joel. Listen to the lyrics. They are good and talk about how lonely people are at bars drinking off their loneliness, pain and regret. That's the sad life of America, especially with no human connection in a society where no one cares about you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The ultimate song for lonely people, Andrew Gold singing the song - 'Lonely Boy'.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJQNuJjbSs[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yick and Droid,

You guys don't seem to be able to listen well. At least to what Ghost told you. Of course cultural compatibility is important. Chinese tend to be homogenous and set in their ways. So China is not for everyone, even if it is more friendly and genuine than other parts of Asia. You didn't take that into account. I've explained in other threads before why there is no such thing as one culture being for everyone. See here for examples:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27332

Some people don't vibe or have any synergy/chemistry with certain cultures or people. Doesn't mean there's something wrong with them. Ketchup and ice cream tastes great, but they don't have good synergy of flavors when mixed together. Does that mean there's something wrong with either one? No, they just don't mix. I don't know why you guys don't take that into account or consider it. It's an important issue.

You are not Ghost. Just because you can find good Chinese girls or fit in with Chinese culture, doesn't mean he can. He is an individual. And you should respect him as such. Listen to what he says, don't ignore it, that is, if you want to understand him.

You also never met him and don't even know what he looks like. Maybe Chinese girls don't find him physically attractive. Did you consider that? He is a big guy, very tall. Perhaps FSU women would find him more to be their type. So don't just automatically think that he's at fault or doing something wrong or has character flaws.

You gotta think and consider other possibilities besides "Ghost is too lazy to learn Chinese language or culture or to lose weight" etc. Btw, losing weight is a lot harder than saying those words. That's why most people can't lose weight. It's much easier said than done. How many obese guys do you know who have become thin? Very few probably. It's much harder than it looks.

Anyone can sit and judge. But if you've never walked in a man's shoes, then you have no right to judge him.

Anyone can be an armchair quarterback. But even if you've done it, still, you gotta remember that he is not you and you are not him. So what applies to you doesn't necessarily apply to him.

Ghost said he's compatible with Filipino girls. So it's not like he doesn't know what he vibes with. He's dated Filipino girls and so he has experience to know what he wants and is suited for. If you listen to his words, you'd know all this.

Next time, sit and LISTEN to a guy. Don't just judge him right away without understanding him or his situation first. This is common sense. I shouldn't have to be telling you this.

Btw, it's not true that you need to know Chinese language to have a Chinese girlfriend. Zboy1 and many others have had great Chinese girlfriends without being able to speak Chinese at all. Language is superficial. There are other ways of bonding and connecting without language. Even animals can do it. You guys need to look at the bigger picture and the totality of existence.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne