Cops vs Blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cops vs Blacks

Post by Adama »

How many times must the archduke get "assassinated" before war is ignited?

It is now officially a hate crime to target and murder a law enforcement officer in the state of LA, just as of the end of May.

Is it not already a crime to murder someone?

Is it not already a crime to kill a police officer?

Why do they need an extra law that says premeditated murder of an officer is a hate crime?

Why were they thinking about this back in May? Why then? Just in time for the summer olympics, right?

Criminals break into pawn shop to steal guns to kill police? Okay.

Naturally a long assault rifle.

3 cops shot dead, 7 shot total.

Protest took place 8 days ago, right outside the police station in Baton Rouge. Okay.

How can these beetles on the TV recite all of these lies? No soul or conscience.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cops vs Blacks

Post by Moretorque »

If the cops would kill each other off earth would be a much better place to live.............
Last edited by Moretorque on July 19th, 2016, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Moretorque: Some truth to that. I don't think there's much good that comes from the "urbanized trends" of the current times, but I think even less of the whole "neat nastiness" from the other ones. Sure, I worry about drive-by shootings & everything, but there's not much risk of tyrannical conditions from a bunch of assholes that think they're going to be a "G" & piss everyone off (kicking someone around leads to getting shot/stabbed/strangled/etc...). Who, exactly, is the one that locks you up for doing that? It ain't janitors or accountants, as a hint. I don't get why people act so "understanding" of cops doing basically anything to them, but yet are absolutely ruthless about minor things that may or may not cost them money that taxes would likely get anyway (ex: drug addicts on welfare).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wolfeye wrote: Sure, I worry about drive-by shootings & everything, but there's not much risk of tyrannical conditions from a bunch of assholes that think they're going to be a "G" & piss everyone off (kicking someone around leads to getting shot/stabbed/strangled/etc...). Who, exactly, is the one that locks you up for doing that? It ain't janitors or accountants, as a hint. I don't get why people act so "understanding" of cops doing basically anything to them, but yet are absolutely ruthless about minor things that may or may not cost them money that taxes would likely get anyway (ex: drug addicts on welfare).
If it weren’t for the ZOG pigs then the niggers could easily be removed from human society, so this really is all their fault. Being killed by the feral pests they are protecting is poetic justice.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Maybe you could answer something: Why is there the intense support the cops tended to get from anyone that hates blacks or is white supremacist? Obviously, you don't have that degree of support for them, but I figured you might know.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I've no idea why people would support traitors who are helping to genocide them.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, that makes sense- but I just noticed a lot of White Power people seem to LOVE anything authoritarian. It's like they desperately want to be master, but also want to be slave just as much.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Adama wrote:How many times must the archduke get "assassinated" before war is ignited?
However long it takes for poor whites and poor blacks to quit snarling at each other long enough to compare notes and realize they're dealing with the same fuckery. :roll:

Dear White People, It Can Happen to You, Too - Cop Shoots Man Packing Chapstick
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/10/0 ... -Chapstick

Police Officer Who Killed Unarmed Motorist Cleared Of All Charges
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pol ... 1d3070a9f4

‘Please don’t shoot me’: Man pleads for life moments before being killed by police officer
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 41c938f3e7
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Ghost: " *graps popcorn* " Hilarious!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:No dog in this fight. May they slaughter each other. *grabs popcorn*
You better get ready to make a run for it or in your case just disappear.. :D
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Ghost: Really? I always heard all kinds of tyrannical shit about China? How is it really over there?
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamofarakis »

cops need to be made to wear cameras that they cant delete the memory of, for example a 4g streaming camera, and they to be indicted when they do anything illegal. The reason they dont want to wear them is because they know theyre doing illegal things.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.