Would you stay in America if you...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

Would you stay in America if you...

Post by USA_luxury_prison »

found your dream girl(or perfect match for you) right here in the states? I know everyone has different preferences when it comes to choosing a partner but lets say you managed to find that perfect person(according to your preferences), would you stay here in America?
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Would you stay in America if you...

Post by starchild5 »

USA_luxury_prison wrote:found your dream girl(or perfect match for you) right here in the states? I know everyone has different preferences when it comes to choosing a partner but lets say you managed to find that perfect person(according to your preferences), would you stay here in America?
Its Oxymoron....You will never find your dream girl in America...because, well its America :) ...It was not designed to make your life richer soulwise but to make you a slave and suffer.

America and dream girls are two opposite equations... 8)
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Im open to this but i think sadly that the pervading influence of feminism and especially the girl's brainwashed feminized friends will hold sway and come back to bite you down the track, especially in a marriage type scenario. I just feel its inevitable in Australia and many western countries, unless you could find that rare girl that let you take the lead and be the man of the house, but we know that is getting rarer nowadays.

I say use the benefits of each country, and avoid the negatives

Australia for example has good opportunities to secure finance, make money, big open spaces and nature, beautiful nature, and other opportunities , the cons are that its becoming increasingly police state, fascist, expensive cost of living, high taxes and over-regulation, and an overall control domination agenda
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

starchild5 wrote:
USA_luxury_prison wrote:found your dream girl(or perfect match for you) right here in the states? I know everyone has different preferences when it comes to choosing a partner but lets say you managed to find that perfect person(according to your preferences), would you stay here in America?
Its Oxymoron....You will never find your dream girl in America...because, well its America :) ...It was not designed to make your life richer soulwise but to make you a slave and suffer.

America and dream girls are two opposite equations... 8)
I agree.

I already know my dream girl has a 99% chance of being from Russia or Belarus.

There's an absolute 0% chance my dream girl would be in America. Even if the girl was a 10 out of 10 in attractiveness, 18 year old (minimum anyone over 18 should should ever have a relationship with in America), and a true virgin I wouldn't want her. I'm not nationalistic towards America, I view America as the most corrupt nation on Earth, and America is built upon lies and all it's perceived greatness in the world and freedoms is smoke and mirrors, illusions and the most successful public relations and mass marketing campaign in the world. The propaganda is still bought by the American masses and many in the world. It's a banana republic, corporatocracy, oligarchy, plutocracy, Kleptocracy, Zionist controlled, and it's a nation of Serfs and Feudal Lords (neo-serfdom). I could never be with an American girl even if she met my criteria because I do not agree at all with the American system, the American government, or the lies that are America. Besides, 99% chance any girl no matter how good she is, if she's American she will be corrupted on some level, eventually divorce, etc. America constantly pushes the propaganda machine advocating fornication, sex with no consequences, interracial marriages, social justice warriors, white knights, feminism, homosexuality, transgender rights, same-sex marriage, abortion as a right of all women, careerism, delay marriage, materialism, etc etc etc.

In the world, America is ground-zero for all the immorality, decadence, corruption, social decay, hedonism, socioeconomic inquality, wars and instability across the Earth, and other evils.

Consciously making the choice to remain in America is making the voice to remain a slave, a serf, and less than cattle in the eyes of the elite, the government, and the corporations.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

The implication being that I would have to stay here? No, but damn if that wouldn't be a hard decision. I'd just try to convince her to move. And if she were my "perfect" girl then she'd probably want to leave anyway.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

Post by USA_luxury_prison »

Ghost wrote:Only for a girl? No. If my country got its shit together and regained its sanity (hence suggesting I would get all I need there) then probably I would.
Right on. I'd rather fight for my own life first than to stay mediocre and settle for a girl.
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tsar wrote: I agree.

I already know my dream girl has a 99% chance of being from Russia or Belarus.

There's an absolute 0% chance my dream girl would be in America. Even if the girl was a 10 out of 10 in attractiveness, 18 year old (minimum anyone over 18 should should ever have a relationship with in America), and a true virgin I wouldn't want her. I'm not nationalistic towards America, I view America as the most corrupt nation on Earth, and America is built upon lies and all it's perceived greatness in the world and freedoms is smoke and mirrors, illusions and the most successful public relations and mass marketing campaign in the world. The propaganda is still bought by the American masses and many in the world. It's a banana republic, corporatocracy, oligarchy, plutocracy, Kleptocracy, Zionist controlled, and it's a nation of Serfs and Feudal Lords (neo-serfdom). I could never be with an American girl even if she met my criteria because I do not agree at all with the American system, the American government, or the lies that are America. Besides, 99% chance any girl no matter how good she is, if she's American she will be corrupted on some level, eventually divorce, etc. America constantly pushes the propaganda machine advocating fornication, sex with no consequences, interracial marriages, social justice warriors, white knights, feminism, homosexuality, transgender rights, same-sex marriage, abortion as a right of all women, careerism, delay marriage, materialism, etc etc etc.

In the world, America is ground-zero for all the immorality, decadence, corruption, social decay, hedonism, socioeconomic inquality, wars and instability across the Earth, and other evils.

Consciously making the choice to remain in America is making the voice to remain a slave, a serf, and less than cattle in the eyes of the elite, the government, and the corporations.
If you found the right one you can deprogram her. If she respects you as the man, if you present the case, she will believe you. After you've opened her eyes, it will be very hard for her to go back.

Besides that I am not so sure Russian women are pussycats like you think they are.

In any case though, many of those things come to us from Russian communism. They were in the Soviet Union first, and many of the laws are translated and codified into Federal law word for word.

There is no where you can go where they aren't in control. Only places where they haven't yet destroyed the cultural atmosphere.

Just in case you fools had not realized, I never said you could turn a hooker into a housewife. Boy, you sure lack reading comprehension. What I said was in reference to the beliefs, specifically those indoctrinated into women through propaganda. That is why I wrote the word deprogram. You geniuses honestly thought I was talking about turning your tungsten into gold? Get real. That's impossible.

You guys only read things you want to see. None of your assumptions were even written anywhere. Amazing.
Last edited by Adama on July 22nd, 2016, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Ghost wrote:But if you've really done this before, my apologies, and I'd be interested to hear how you deprogrammed her.
Probably kept repeating over and over: "believe on his name, just for a second believe, and then afterwards you can go back and believe something else and you'll still be saved because of that one second of belief, otherwise you're a reprobate, etc". Problem is, the cure worked but the patient died. Girl went crazy, which is why he is still looking.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

When I went to college I met some Mennonite girls from Wisconsin. They were nice. Totally unprogrammable because of being religious. Same with say, a Muslim American girl. Someone like that. A religious minority with strong morals. Yeah, I guess I would stay. It's just that I'm a bit over the hill now so it's all hypothetical. But, yes, why not?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote: If you found the right one you can deprogram her. If she respects you as the man, if you present the case, she will believe you. After you've opened her eyes, it will be very hard for her to go back.
Have you found such an elusive unicorn that you've been able to deprogram?

I think this is just another dumbism you pulled out of your a**. I'm currently trying to do this - deprogram a career woman into a family woman - (and she's a pinay, should be among the easiest women to deprogram!) and yet it isn't working very well.

But if you've really done this before, my apologies, and I'd be interested to hear how you deprogrammed her.
You don't know what you're doing, and if I told you, you'd become so hostile that it would be counterproductive to attempt to educate you. You hate knowledge and truth because it grates against your soul.

Yes it is very possible, but unfortunately, not for you.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:
Ghost wrote:But if you've really done this before, my apologies, and I'd be interested to hear how you deprogrammed her.
Probably kept repeating over and over: "believe on his name, just for a second believe, and then afterwards you can go back and believe something else and you'll still be saved because of that one second of belief, otherwise you're a reprobate, etc". Problem is, the cure worked but the patient died. Girl went crazy, which is why he is still looking.
You don't need to repeat anything. You just need to believe in your heart. You can't believe, you can't be saved. Obviously since you are mocking God, you'll have to give an account of these words also. Even every idle word will come under judgement.

Also keep in mind, you made this a religious thread, when religion was not brought up by me. If you despise religion and God, wouldn't it make better sense not to bring up the topic?

And yes, after you've understood the way of truth but refused to submit by simply believing that it is by faith alone in Jesus, without works just as the Bible says, then eventually you'll become a reprobate if you aren't one already, which means your very ability to believe will be removed. Without belief, there can't be any salvation. For some who mock God and His way, they are already sealed. Keep holding the truth in unbelief. When you die there will be greater punishment for having known yet having refused to submit to this simplicity.

At least you get to live for pleasure for 70 years. Maybe that will bring you comfort in the next world. Far be it for me to attempt to win yous soul to Christ, RetiredFrank. So don't accuse me of bothering you. I wouldn't ever bother with a person like you. You're hostile to the gospel and hate the God of the Bible. Now that is your choice. I am just saying. Stop dragging me into it. I believe what I believe. You can remain in unbelief. There is just no need to reference me if you only seek to mock me because you hate God.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

ladislav wrote:When I went to college I met some Mennonite girls from Wisconsin. They were nice. Totally unprogrammable because of being religious. Same with say, a Muslim American girl. Someone like that. A religious minority with strong morals. Yeah, I guess I would stay. It's just that I'm a bit over the hill now so it's all hypothetical. But, yes, why not?
You're on the right track. The Bible has all the things which you need contained within it. No need to become a Mohammedian or Mennonite. Those are cults and false gospels.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

First you have to pick the right girl. If you fail to pick the right woman, then there is nothing you can do to fix things. That means first you must pick a woman who wants to please you as the man. If she respects you and does the things which you ask her to do, you've already won. All you have to do from that point on is explain the purpose behind feminism in enough detail.

Now if she is a reprobate who hates all truth or she is disobedient and thinks she ought to be the boss, then none of this will work on her, because her heart is like a stone; nothing can sink in, and you're better off without her anyway. You know when you have a stubborn woman all is lost. Same as if she's angry, disobedient, loud talking or any other thing which makes her too hard to deal with (unreasonable, uncivilized, unfeminine, lack of grace).

Any woman who can't be converted should be cast aside. Just as women have standards, men also must have standards. Otherwise you'll wind up with a woman who believes in all kinds of nonsense which directly opposes your relationship. You'll also never be on the same page with anything, which will cause confusion. Much more preferable if she comes to your side to do things your way.

When you want to make a sale, for a salesperson, you can try cold calling, which works. But it makes much more sense to do warm calling. And even when a salesperson succeeds at cold calling, it is because he found the right client, not necessarily because of his skills.

Just like when you buy the stock or the house, what do they tell you? You profit by buying right. Location location location. It is the pick. First you must *choose* the right woman. After you've chosen the right woman then things will start working almost by themselves. If you've chosen the wrong woman, you will know, because she will not go along with what you want, she will talk back, argue over insignificant issues and other stuff that you wouldn't have to deal with, had you initially chosen a woman who loves you enough to obey you (and who loves her natural role as the woman rather than fighting it).

In other words, if she's feminine already then you know. If she's stubborn then you've chosen badly.