The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by Shemp »

Most of my information I got straight from RooshV himself, after carefully reading between the lines of the vast corpus of drivel he's written, which strangely fascinates me. He's actually refreshingly honest for a PUA. No shame at telling the details of degrading himself to get his dick inside a mediocre looking slut, all for the sake of running up his notch count.

There's guys on RVF who are clearly lying, and there's guys (the majority) who may or may not be lying, I can't tell, and then there are guys who are clearly honest because no one could or would lie about what they are saying. RooshV is in the last category. This is a left-handed compliment, in case it isn't obvious.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

DrMorpheus wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:
Winston wrote: Image

I have a question:

If Rooshv is a sociopath, asshole and douchebag, and maybe a con man as well, then he has the qualities that American women go for right?
but they act like a bunch of girls with their banning.
I use to see him all the time in Poznan mostly alone and occasionally with an ugly girl or male fans. He doesn't get females in the 5+ range. That's why he is so bitter. I don't know where you got your information. He has autism and can't really connect with people. He's trying tho..
When it was happening this ? In his "golden years" of success in 2011-2013 when he lived in Poznan,
or after his return to Poznan 2015-2016 present moment?

Isn't it strange how nobody ever saw Roosh with even a mildly attractive girl?
DrMorpheus
Freshman Poster

Post by DrMorpheus »

retiredfrank wrote:Most of my information I got straight from RooshV himself, after carefully reading between the lines of the vast corpus of drivel he's written, which strangely fascinates me. He's actually refreshingly honest for a PUA. No shame at telling the details of degrading himself to get his dick inside a mediocre looking slut, all for the sake of running up his notch count.

There's guys on RVF who are clearly lying, and there's guys (the majority) who may or may not be lying, I can't tell, and then there are guys who are clearly honest because no one could or would lie about what they are saying. RooshV is in the last category. This is a left-handed compliment, in case it isn't obvious.
I'm referring to your knowledge of the girls he gets. If you're banging unattractive chicks in Poland I don't want to guess what you're getting back home.
DrMorpheus
Freshman Poster

Post by DrMorpheus »

books wrote:
DrMorpheus wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:

I have a question:

If Rooshv is a sociopath, asshole and douchebag, and maybe a con man as well, then he has the qualities that American women go for right?
I use to see him all the time in Poznan mostly alone and occasionally with an ugly girl or male fans. He doesn't get females in the 5+ range. That's why he is so bitter. I don't know where you got your information. He has autism and can't really connect with people. He's trying tho..
When it was happening this ? In his "golden years" of success in 2011-2013 when he lived in Poznan,
or after his return to Poznan 2015-2016 present moment?

This was 2014 before anyone really knew him outside of the manship

He wrote a whole paragraph about me and I hear he still talks about me in pvt lol...

http://www.rooshv.com/what-its-like-to-be-semi-famous
It kills your privacy

All your actions, no matter how trivial, are now open for public critique and debate. You will no longer be able to share a simple photo, anecdote, or statement without it being psychoanalyzed by the masses. It has even happened multiple times where I was out in public and a hater would spy on me and then report back on other sites, even taking photos of the back of my head.

A side effect of watching your privacy disappear is that you become more paranoid. When you’re out and about, innocent stares from people now become thoughts of if that person knows you and if they’re a hater or not. Worst of all, your paranoia is often justified since there are people who really hate your guts. Combined with the fact that I’ve had some weird exchanges in public, I have to keep my guard up no matter where I am.

He's very sensitive. He's got autism that induces hyperactive brain disorders due to how it manipulates the immune system. This leads to the OCD and anxiety traits as the immune system upregulates. Some parasite causes his promiscuity. Anything that eats the dead animals raw meat would get infected. As far as I can tell, bacteria is responsible for the the autistic spectrum disorder traits of wanting to avoid stress and being overly anxious, again the immune system being upregulated causes the anxiety... with hyper awareness of danger and people generally are dangerous, anti-social tendencies due to how little energy is available. the autism "immune system response" to bacteria results in a bacteria *tagging* function being hyperactive and this results in the brain getting synaptic pruning at such a high level that any underused connections will disappear over time. Any part of the brain that isn't used a lot is pruned over time.

Yeah, I psychoanalyzed him like I do everyone 8)

He should take two L. Reuteri pearls per meal until he has no depression and no anxiety.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrMorpheus
Freshman Poster

Post by DrMorpheus »

Ghost wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Can you say this about Winston? About your own books?
I don't think money is WInston's main motivator. It's a motivator, but not the primary one. He started Happier Abroad because he tried going abroad, it worked to improve his dating and social life, and he wanted to spread the message. He makes a modest income from his site, and it would probably be quite a bit more if he sold out and produced content to fool the gullible, get more traffic, etc. A lot of the stuff he does is antithetical to making more money, such as the conspiracy stuff. He's also honest about when things don't work out abroad. If money was his main motivator, he'd drop the conspiracy stuff (or at least keep it away from this forum) and he'd invent fantastical stories about made-up adventures abroad. But he's honest, and so money isn't his main motivator.

As for me, money was not the main motivator with Expatriation Apocalypse! I could have written something meant to sell, but instead I wrote something honest. I sold a few copies (and still trickling) but I knew it would not be a big money-maker. That wasn't the point. Same with Boxes, it was something I wrote honestly. Don't get me wrong, I would love to make more money. I'm just not willing to sell out (at least not yet) to do it.

If I was willing to sell out and put money first, I'd do what Doosh is doing.
WInston is totally schizophrenic. He probably has every bacteria and virus and parasites and fungi out there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ghost wrote:
I don't think money is WInston's main motivator. It's a motivator, but not the primary one. He started Happier Abroad because he tried going abroad, it worked to improve his dating and social life, and he wanted to spread the message. He makes a modest income from his site, and it would probably be quite a bit more if he sold out and produced content to fool the gullible, get more traffic, etc. A lot of the stuff he does is antithetical to making more money, such as the conspiracy stuff. He's also honest about when things don't work out abroad. If money was his main motivator, he'd drop the conspiracy stuff (or at least keep it away from this forum) and he'd invent fantastical stories about made-up adventures abroad. But he's honest, and so money isn't his main motivator.

As for me, money was not the main motivator with Expatriation Apocalypse! I could have written something meant to sell, but instead I wrote something honest. I sold a few copies (and still trickling) but I knew it would not be a big money-maker. That wasn't the point. Same with Boxes, it was something I wrote honestly. Don't get me wrong, I would love to make more money. I'm just not willing to sell out (at least not yet) to do it.

Roosh posts conspiracy stuff all the time. It's like a third of the stuff he writes about. And Roosh hasn't put out bang guides in a good while. His most recent book is about censorship.
DrMorpheus
Freshman Poster

Post by DrMorpheus »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Roosh posts conspiracy stuff all the time. It's like a third of the stuff he writes about. And Roosh hasn't put out bang guides in a good while. His most recent book is about censorship.
Duh, that's the last stage before total schizophrenia like WInston. You people are all very ill.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

DrMorpheus wrote:
books wrote:
DrMorpheus wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:

I have a question:

This was 2014 before anyone really knew him outside of the manship

He wrote a whole paragraph about me and I hear he still talks about me in pvt lol...

http://www.rooshv.com/what-its-like-to-be-semi-famous
It kills your privacy

All your actions, no matter how trivial, are now open for public critique and debate. You will no longer be able to share a simple photo, anecdote, or statement without it being psychoanalyzed by the masses. It has even happened multiple times where I was out in public and a hater would spy on me and then report back on other sites, even taking photos of the back of my head.

A side effect of watching your privacy disappear is that you become more paranoid. When you’re out and about, innocent stares from people now become thoughts of if that person knows you and if they’re a hater or not. Worst of all, your paranoia is often justified since there are people who really hate your guts. Combined with the fact that I’ve had some weird exchanges in public, I have to keep my guard up no matter where I am.

He's very sensitive. He's got autism that induces hyperactive brain disorders due to how it manipulates the immune system. This leads to the OCD and anxiety traits as the immune system upregulates. Some parasite causes his promiscuity. Anything that eats the dead animals raw meat would get infected. As far as I can tell, bacteria is responsible for the the autistic spectrum disorder traits of wanting to avoid stress and being overly anxious, again the immune system being upregulated causes the anxiety... with hyper awareness of danger and people generally are dangerous, anti-social tendencies due to how little energy is available. the autism "immune system response" to bacteria results in a bacteria *tagging* function being hyperactive and this results in the brain getting synaptic pruning at such a high level that any underused connections will disappear over time. Any part of the brain that isn't used a lot is pruned over time.
It's funny because Roosh was bragging about how many STDs he got, that he "got them all",
and that they're "good because they let him focus more on writing and less on banging new girls"
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ghost wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Roosh posts conspiracy stuff all the time. It's like a third of the stuff he writes about. And Roosh hasn't put out bang guides in a good while. His most recent book is about censorship.
What kind of conspiracy stuff? NWO type stuff or moon hoax type stuff? That makes a difference.

Let's see him walk the walk long term and then perhaps it'll be convincing.
NWO.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1w01VU8tZA[/youtube]
DrMorpheus
Freshman Poster

Post by DrMorpheus »

It's funny because Roosh was bragging about how many STDs he got, that he "got them all", and that they're "good because they let him focus more on writing and less on banging new girls"
I would say 99% of the these people have some pathogen (especially if they've been with a prostitute). It's funny to read the research that basically shows how different parasites induce more sexual behavior in humans, they increase the population of infected humans and increase the population of infectable hosts by doing that. One study showed an almost doubling of the number sexual partners for infected human, with an average of two more kid. Look for a small quarter sized irregular shaped spot of darker skin (likely bad Tinea worm events when they were really young...) and the girl will really be sexually promiscuous who literally wants sex all the time compared to the normal girls who only like sex with one guy after they enter a relationship.

https://news.virginia.edu/content/shock ... teractions
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Ghost wrote:Oh, great, it's loser paggy back again, now masquerading as a doctor apparently.
Damn, you're right, Ghost. Good catch. Back in a previous incarnation he was going on a bit about exotic organisms in the gut and a theory of disease and morbidity that trumps them all.

I'm always glad to see him reemerge, but have to offer him a minor correction -- he's not "psychoanalyzing" people, but rather soma-analyzing them, since these theories seem to suggest the brain/mind is nothing but a function of bodily processes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

books wrote:
Winston wrote:I have a question:

If Rooshv is a sociopath, asshole and douchebag, and maybe a con man as well, then he has the qualities that American women go for right? Why would he be a misfit in America? Wouldn't he be the type that thrives in America? Why would he be a HAer? Any idea?

It seems he has a knack for getting attention, even here in this forum. lol
He is not a misfit at all in USA. He had sex with maybe over 70 very drunk american women.

There is just one thread about Roosh on this forum.

Discussing about Martin Shkreli or about Elliot Rodger or Saddam Hussein doesn't mean they are popular.

It simply means that people want to discuss and have the freedom and the free speech of also honestly and openly criticizing someone.
What do you mean there's just one thread in this forum about Rooshv? Hello! How long have you been here? Have you tried the Google search engine at the top to find the other threads? lol

If you use the advanced search feature in this forum, you find that there are 33 threads about Rooshv. See the list of them here:

search.php?keywords=roosh&terms=all&aut ... mit=Search
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne