Slow Death Through Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by Adama »

gnosis wrote:Adama, I agree with Ghost that you are not in a position to give dating advice to anyone. I wish you would stop polluting threads with inane advice that is obviously not practical. You just repeat yourself over and over again, without paying attention to the nuances of individual situations.

You are single, correct? No wife? No girlfriend? Zero or close to zero past experience with women?

It certainly is not my intention to give Ghost any advice whatsoever. Put me on ignore if you find me irrelevant. And just because I don't post about women, it doesn't indicate lack of experience. Listen to the logic of that assumption.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Adama wrote:Getting into arguments every day or two? It sounds like she's the same person he is. Like goes to like. That's what he managed to attract.
This is not to be construed as advice. Only an observation or a statement of fact. Dude attracts women like himself. You see how argumentative he is. Then he explains that his girlfriend is just like that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
No, I don't get laid every weekend.
Ghost wrote: Long story short Ghost grows increasingly frustrated because despite getting laid every weekend with a sexy pinay, he has no future. None of this is building towards a future. No marriage material out there. He gets along a lot easier and more naturally with pinays. The one date with a Chinese woman he had was awkward. No signals to read. It would be easier to read a stone. Language barrier is huge too.
How motherf***ing stupid are you? When I had her as a girlfriend, she was coming over on weekends and we had sex. She abandoned me and therefore I no longer had a girlfriend and didn't get laid every weekend after that. You are not this stupid. Kindergarten level reading comprehension is all I ask. You're a f***ing failure at anything that requires even a minute level of intelligence.
Who talks about someone's mother?
Oh, oh, oh, but you said if someone says something that isn't true that it shouldn't bother you. Getting my point yet, moron?
You're also right about not having a future. You will not have a real future, because God is your enemy. That's what it means to be reprobate.
Ha! Even so-called Christians will blame God. God has given me a lot. You know who and what f***s up everything good in this f***ing world? motherf***ing reprobate, abjectly moronic, proud-of-their-ignorance, cocksuckers like YOU.
You also write that way because you're filled with all unrighteousness. Insult me, my mother, wish death upon me, wish violence upon me. That's because you've rejected God to His face, and He hates you. You're rejected, a reprobate of Satan.
I would rather you change your ways and stop your abject foolishness. That's what I wish. Barring that, far better it would be for someone to put you down, you f***ing waste of f***ing flesh.

God help this depraved species on this backwater blue orb in the trailer park of the Milky Way. Hitler had the right idea. He was just an underachiever. Never stop adding to your kill list until you at least get to cocksucking flat earthers.
You'll have excellent luck finding a wife.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:It certainly is not my intention to give Ghost any advice whatsoever. Put me on ignore if you find me irrelevant. And just because I don't post about women, it doesn't indicate lack of experience. Listen to the logic of that assumption.
This is the only true thing you've said. Indeed, your intention is not to give advice. For that matter, it's not even to do anything remotely good or useful. Your only intention is to show up to every thread you can and pollute it with your rotten stupidity. You have no experience with women, and it's as obvious as a 40 year old virgin. No doubt that you alienate every single human being who doesn't bow to your delusions of self-righteousness. The only thing you know how to do is show up, pollute threads, and act like a complete reprobate cocksucking, demonic moron.
Perhaps you've mistaken me for yourself. Sorry, that is not me.

In any case, it shouldn't matter what experience I've had with women. Are men who have had less success with women less than you? Are 40 year old virgins less than you? I am not even giving you advice.

But it seems you men here are saying that no one who has had little experience should even be able to post. Silence because my bedpost count doesn't match yours?

And somehow you know how many women I've been with or haven't been with because I haven't typed on them?

As for polluting with my stupidity, you've said it before, use the ignore list.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My advice for Ghost:

If the current city you're in doesn't work out, and you want to move then either:

1) Go to Dongguan and have Zboy1 set you up with an interview for his English school.

2) Or go to Philippines and work freelance jobs to support yourself. See the list of freelance sites that you can apply for here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5916

You can easily get a room for 3000 pesos a month, which is 75 dollar a month. Or even less. It won't be nice, but it's better than nothing. You can even get that in Angeles City if you know where to look. I'll be glad to help you too. Remember that most Filipinos make less than 200 dollars a month and half aren't even employed so they aren't making anything. So if they can survive there, then why can't you? You just gotta make compromises. That's life. But at least you can be in Philippines and be happy with Filpina girls if that's what you want.

3) You can also try Thailand too. There are apartments in Pattaya and Phuket for 200 dollars a month I heard. Prices there are even better than the Philippines.

Make sense? I think these are the most logical options for you at this point.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That could've been just a mini-test, to see how committed you were. You know, girls can do that, to check if you "insist" and fight "for it". I don't have enough information though.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Some food for thought. The whole point of HappierAbroad is to get away from American women, right? To find the good kind of women abroad?

What kind of luck is it if you leave the USA only to choose women who are foreign but act like American women?

A man can find an angry, argumentative career woman in the USA. What is the advantage of moving to China only to date angry, argumentative, career women? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of going abroad to escape that kind of woman? Why even leave the USA?

And how is it that a man is only compatible with one race of women, which happens to be a race that he openly describes as "subhuman"? I don't think I would be bragging about sleeping with and only being compatible with a people that even I myself considered to be "subhuman" (if I were so bigoted).

That must be awesome, to figure that you're only compatible with "subhumans."

By the way, who thinks they are lucky or blessed, but they can only get women who are not only beneath them, but ones that are not even human, but beneath human? And why a "subhuman" woman who is angry, argumentative and a career woman? That's certainly logical, rational and intelligent.

And these "subhumans" are supposed to be the easiest to get along with, yet this same person has described the whole race as less than human.

These subhumans who are the easiest to get along with are also argumentative. Hmmm, how is that even possible that these women who are so easy to get along with are also so argumentative and angry?

As for me personally, I don't think any race is subhuman. All nations are of one blood and we can all make fertile offspring.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Smoking Tulsi too?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.