Waitress gets tons of support after customer rejects her

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Waitress gets tons of support after customer rejects her

Post by GoingAwol »

I saw this news story today. Last weekend, a customer didn't like the way their waitress looked, so they asked for a different server. The waitress, annoyed by this, vented about it on facebook and the story spread like wildfire. People started messaging her and telling her she was awesome and promised to come to the restaurant to be served by her. All of this came from one person not approving of her unnaturally colored hair, tattoos, and piercings. See, this is why American women's egos are through the roof. People jump through hoops to lift up and praise women. If a waiter was rejected by a customer for his looks nobody would have given a shit and it wouldn't have been a news story.

http://wate.com/2016/07/23/waitress-flo ... her-looks/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Waitress gets tons of support after customer rejects her

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:I saw this news story today. Last weekend, a customer didn't like the way their waitress looked, so they asked for a different server. The waitress, annoyed by this, vented about it on facebook and the story spread like wildfire. People started messaging her and telling her she was awesome and promised to come to the restaurant to be served by her. All of this came from one person not approving of her unnaturally colored hair, tattoos, and piercings.

See, this is why American women's egos are through the roof. People jump through hoops to lift up and praise women. If a waiter was rejected by a customer for his looks nobody would have given a shit and it wouldn't have been a news story.

http://wate.com/2016/07/23/waitress-flo ... her-looks/
Exactly, women in America are treated like royalty. They are put on a pedestal by the media, by other women and men. Men on the other hand are guilty until proven innocent and are never given the benefit of the doubt.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

You'd think that a restaurant would at least hire waitresses that look presentable. A freak like that should be in back washing dishes.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

It's Red Robin. They don't really have standards. The last time I went there, I was served by a dude who looked like Tank Abbot, covered with tattoos. If he wasn't an actual felon, then he could have an amazing career playing a prison extra in Hollywood.

To be honest, I'm honestly leaning toward saying this girl made that whole thing up. Which I guess is okay, since from a risk/reward standpoint, she can't lose. If it ever does get exposed as a hoax (which it won't...there wasn't even a crime committed, so no reason to poke around), no outlet will ever report it. And if not...well, she gets her 15min of fame, which I imagine is what the kind of person who dyes their hair neon blue in the first place is ultimately after.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

This guy lost a huge amount of weight and posted pics of himself with the loose skin saying that when he gets laid he can't take off his shirt.
He also got an outpouring of affection and support. [f***er is getting laid for free, he doesn't have it that bad]
I guess using the same logic, men in America are treated like royalty.

I know this cafe in town. The woman runs it with her daughter who is hugely fat, dyed hair and covered with tattoos. Worse she is a complete hostile bitch. Even with regulars like me. [Small town, no other options and they had one of the hottest chicks in town working there so it evened out] Even when she isn't pissed off at anyone, she just comes across like she wish you would get cancer and die.
I've heard others mention her to me, it's in the on line reviews. The business is struggling. The mother knows she comes across as having a huge attitude. Still works there. It is bizarre.
I see girls like that at other places, just without the tats, hair and fishing lures. Just hostile bitches. Every word every body motion screams bitch. One is an older Indian [asian not native] I won't even go there when she is working. I just walk on by and hit the Chinese food place in the food court where I get treated kindly by an nice older lady who barely speaks English. f**k it, I can go elsewhere.

Nothing makes going out for munchies twice as good as having the right staff behind the counter. I don't care if she/she is ugly or looks like a convict. A friendly face and attitude really makes a visit much better. Granted if I find her hot, so much the better.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I find it odd having just read the link that she goes all weird for the wow factor and then starts crying when someone doesn't like it. Jeez, I'd figure someone who was willing to go freak mode would have the strength of character and belief in what she is doing to stand up to someone who doesn't like it rather than fall apart.