Falcon's new Thai family

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Falcon's new Thai family

Post by cdnFA »

You gotta do what you want to do but...

If the best you can get in Thailand is some chubby girl 15 years older with 3 kids one still living with her, I guess Thailand isn't much better than the US for dating. That Thailand much like cake is a lie.
That is unless you have a fetish for milfs with kids.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

You're not getting the point.

The point is I met amazingly kind, loving, loyal lady with an adorable daughter. If I go for a few days without the daughter, I would sorely miss her and so would she. She would ask about me all the time. In contrast, stepchildren in the US tend to way more issues, including lack of discipline and being unable to accept a new stepparent.

A lady like this is not easy to find in the US. They're also not very common in Thailand but you can find them if you have the language skills and are looking in the right places.

It's not that I can't get young women my own age. It's that I can't stand many of my peers nowadays. I'm completely surrounded by them at my college campus, since I'm a student at a local Thai university. But I can't stand their self-centered millenial-generation behavior, whiny voices, promiscuity, social media addiction, cliquishness, mind games, partying, lack of responsibility, and all that. Many Thai universities are known for being full of rich but not-so-promising kids. Taiwan is quite similar.

But in the Philippines, this is not nearly as bad among many young people. I can connect with the youths there quite well.

These are not things you'd be looking for in dating profiles, but real life is very different. I wasn't looking for that in the first place either.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

Falcon, I think that's great that you are able to look past her age and value her as a human being.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Droid wrote:Another example is poster zacb, apparanetly a young, good looking 22yo but he HAD to go for an an older 25yo. That's like some infection.
22 vs. 25, only 3 years older. They're basically the same age, so I don't really get what the big deal is.

I dated an Indonesian girl who was 11 years older than me, and sometimes she felt a bit like an older sister, but not yet like a mom since she is childless and has a petite body and young-looking face.

My current Thai lady is 15 years older than me, but she feels like a mother rather than like an older sister since she's had 3 kids and a chubbier mother-type body, as well as a much mature and stable personality.

Both relationships felt pretty normal to me. Dating older women is just what I'm comfortable doing. I just don't feel so comfortable around the majority of women under 30. There's a real generational difference. I guess I'm an old soul who doesn't fit in with my peers very well.

Falcon, I think that's great that you are able to look past her age and value her as a human being.
Thanks, she really appreciated that about me, and told me "Where can I find someone else like you again? Impossible. If you leave me for someone else, there's simply no one else in the world that I can find like you. Only you love my daughter like this." She really meant it. She said that most men, especially Thai men, cannot accept her for her age, past relationship, and 3 children.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Falcon wrote:You're not getting the point.

The point is that if that was the best you could do over there, either you settled, you have a thing or the whole HA ideal is just not on. After all the moment you get off the plane all the hot perfect wife 20 somethings line up to f**k you until you can pick a virgin [I don't even know how that is supposed to work, much like most things on HA].

If the front page of HA and the threads were filled with "Wow look at the older single mothers you can get overseas after her alcie husband was done using her and her uterus" ... well that wouldn't really sell well would it.

"A lady like this is not easy to find in the US. They're also not very common in Thailand "

Meh, why leave. Also are you sure that your typical stepchild in Thailand is all that much better than in the US for good and bad.

Look you found something you like, good for you, but what you found isn't what is really being sold here. That's all I am saying.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Congratulations Falcon!!! I'm happy for you as I know you've been searching for answers for awhile now. Amazing how when you stop looking, happiness finds you.

Forget about everyone who criticizes your choice. For a young man, I find that you're more mature and wiser than many posters here who are older than yourself. I greatly admire that you are being a father to a young girl, who wouldn't have one if you didn't come into her life. There are so many children in the world who were abandoned by their fathers so I think it's great that you can show her an example of what a good man looks like, through your actions and words. The only person who can judge the choices that you make in life is yourself. So forget about all the naysayers. They are probably jealous of you because you found someone who makes you happy and fulfills your life, while they continue to wallow in self pity, anger and unhappiness.

I don't believe age has anything to do with being happier abroad, even though most success stories posted here consist of an older man and a younger woman. I think being happier abroad means that you have gone outside the country where you grew up to find the happiness that you couldn't find in your own country. That means looking for women who have different values than the ones you found before in your own country. The age of a woman is irrelevant. As long as she makes you happy, who cares how young or old she is?

For men who think that a guy shouldn't go for an older woman, can you honestly say that you would not be attracted to someone like Oh Yeon Soo, Go Hyun Jung, Aishwarya Rai or Padma Lakshmi? All of these women are in their 40s.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Half way around the world just to hook up with a worn out solo mom. If you are just using her as a temporary vessel to masturbate into with no real attachment then fair enough, but hopefully you are not voluntary cuckolding yourself in order to pay for some other guy's sloppy seconds.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

5 - 25 - 40
6 - 26 - 41
7 - 27 - 42
8 - 28 - 43
9 - 29 - 44
10 - 30 - 45
11 - 31 - 46
12 - 32 - 47
13 - 33 - 48
14 - 34 - 49
15 - 35 - 50
16 - 36 - 51
17 - 37 - 52
18 - 38 - 53
19 - 39 - 54
20 - 40 - 55
21 - 41 - 56
22 - 42 - 57
23 - 43 - 58
24 - 44 - 59
25 - 45 - 60
26 - 46 - 61
27 - 47 - 62
28 - 48 - 63
29 - 49 - 64
30 - 50 - 65
31 - 51 - 66
32 - 52 - 67
33 - 53 - 68
34 - 54 - 69
35 - 55 - 70
36 - 56 - 71
37 - 57 - 72
38 - 58 - 73
39 - 59 - 74
40 - 60 - 75

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUQrq07NQeM[/youtube]
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Falcon,

Maybe your into older women. I think guys shouldn't judge someone else preferences. If your happy more power to you I mean it's your life. Personally I would chase after the younger girls if I was single again ..

I remember Thailand. I first went there in my early 20's. Thailand was an eye opener for me. I think Thailand changes allot since those days. I'm almost 40 right now.

My advice think smart...keep open mind ..and follow your heart. What does your family say?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

chanta76 wrote:I think guys shouldn't judge someone else preferences.
There is also a moral issue here. If solo mothers can get cucks like Falcon it means there is no cost to choosing bad husbands and sex partners, which increases the value and reproductive advantage of dirtbags relative to decent men, leading to the destruction of society. Ideally solo mothers and their offspring would starve to death, causing females to be very careful to select decent men and keep them happy.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Glad to hear things seem to be going well for you (I don't know you, but anyone achieving happiness for themselves is a positive). Also glad that you already seem to know where to file some of the 'advice' you're getting in this thread, lol.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
There is also a moral issue here. If solo mothers can get cucks like Falcon it means there is no cost to choosing bad husbands and sex partners, which increases the value and reproductive advantage of dirtbags relative to decent men, leading to the destruction of society. Ideally solo mothers and their offspring would starve to death, causing females to be very careful to select decent men and keep them happy.
This is actually a profound thought, however I see it as a necessary step forwards. The patriarchy is NOT coming back. The future is one where women choose one man (the genetic best) to breed with, and other men to have sex with in exchange for resources. This is the natural state of affairs for the human species. Women and their offspring should indeed starve to death (or at least have financial difficulties) if they do not take the second step of going into "light" prostitution (sex for resources in the context of a LTR). The true problem in developed societies is that the second step is NOT necessary, since the state steps in with welfare, so the single mothers don't have to maintain themselves in attractive condition and seek out provisioners to support them and their children in exchange for sex, which is why men have such difficulty getting sex in the developed countries.

At age 55, I'll be going for younger women myself, since those much older than me are truly falling apart, but I focus on single mothers to be a sugar daddy with (or divorcees whose children are grown).

I encourage young women to become single mothers, using the best generic specimen to breed with. I'm surprised a guy like Cornfed, a big fan of genetic theories, isn't with me on this point. Maybe his bitterness is because he is a rotten genetic specimen himself and would never be picked for breeding and would even be shunned as a provisioner by all but the most desperate women.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I don't know why people are resenting the criticisms here. Falcon obviously posted int the discussion forum, we're all not supposed to sit here and applaud.

The guy is just beginning his life at 25 and he ties a boulder to his ankle, ready to jump. And he also is renouncing to having children himself.
I can't cheer for him. But I think he is mature enough to take alternative views.
Cornfed wrote:
Kind of rough but can't really disagree.
Not only that, but he has robbed an older guy the opportunity to find someone who might give him company or take care of him, i.e. precisely a guy like retired frank. That's how it begins, then you end up with these cougar types that think they're all that and can have it all.

Just a small example, to demonstrate the pattern i refer to: Last time i went to SuperCuts in The Chumpzone, i had to put up with the 45yo hairdresser telling me semi-proudly, how all these younger guys would hit on her all the time and that she didn't know how to shake them off. All this even though she had a ring.

And it's not only the age thing, but what i can't really fathom is how American guys are so outright eager and actually proud to adopt other's children, i can't possibly comprehend it. Also, Falcon says the lady is not asking him for money, if i read well, but i can guarantee you he will be paying for tuition and other stuff down the road.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Falcon is in Thailand. Even if he married this woman, and she has no leverage to force him into doing that, marriage means nothing there. No alimony, no child support, no police SWAT team hauling Falcon off to prison because of a false domestic violence accusation. He is enjoying himself. He can trade this woman in for another any time he wants, and she knows it, which means she will be careful not to wreck things. Falcon has power without enforced responsibility (he can choose to act responsibly, however), the same happy situation of pretty young women in the USA.

But all you little boys can think about is impressing other little boys with arm candy. Never mind if sex with this arm candy sucks, never mind that this arm candy can easily replace you and thus has the real power in the relationship, never mind that the arm candy is boring and unpleasant to be around. All you little boys care about is validation: "look at me everybody,I got a young hottie!"

Real men think for themselves.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

So many baseless conjectures.
I don't know what part you don't understand, if more young men act like this then those women will actually start having the leverage.
I've tried to explain already, old farts like you will then really be out. Forget about the younger women you spoke on your previous post, you will have to hit on the ones your age that are falling apart. Try logic for once.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?