Why are incels so adamant on looks?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Why are incels so adamant on looks?

Post by drronnie »

On every incel forums I keep on reading that the only thing that matters are looks. There is little regard given to the fact that ugly and fat do get relationships.

So what do these "ugly" guys have going for them which us the incels do not. I guess it is to ability to normally converse with women.

I myself am an incel but I understand that one of my flaws is in the inability to connect to women socially and right now I am working on losing weight in hopes of that boosting my health and confidence.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are incels so adamant on looks?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:On every incel forums I keep on reading that the only thing that matters are looks.
What are you still doing on incel forums? Leave those forums, at once, if you ever want to have anything resembling a happy and enjoyable life. If you still do not get it after all this time, brother, you are a fool. You keep on coming back to places you know are no good for you. Places you know will only lessen your self-esteem more, and drag you down in their own negativity. These are not uplifting forums, they are destructive, depressive and dark places. You are a fool for going to them.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Women want good genes, and use appearance to judge genes, but the face is only of minor significance. The immune system is most important (how a person smells), then the body (height, muscularity, athletic ability, skin, voice as a measure of lung power, body hair as a mark of testosterone, etc), then how the face will blend with that of the woman (a huge nose on the man mixed with a tiny nose on the woman may give a normal nose on the children), then facial symmetry (not the same as beauty), and finally standalone facial beauty.

Donald Trump is fat, balding, and old, but he was handsome when young and has demonstrated his genes can produce beautiful healthy intelligent children, thus he is still highly attractive to women for mating purposes, independent of his wealth, personality (????), and fame.

Looks is everything, but looks is a lot more than the face.

Fat has nothing to do with genes, though it does indicate personality problems, which is why everyone despises fat people. Eat once a day: easiest weight loss and weight maintenance diet ever.

Male pattern baldness is genetic, but most women don't care, since their sons will have full heads of hair until they too are middle aged.
Last edited by Shemp on July 26th, 2016, 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I have just found out what an 'incel' is - yeah, there are a million reasons why people are getting laid and why they aren't - it isn't doing you any good if you hang around these kind of places.

The problem I can see is this, most men back home get laid, have girlfriends and get married - MOST MEN - my friends, cousins, brother, people I like and I don't like.

However, from what I read on here, they are not to the kind of girls you would want to date. That's fine, because you are entitled to your own standards.

What you are doing now is great, you are losing weight through diet and exercise. Keep doing what you are doing?

Will some men do better than you with women? Yeah, they will, so what?

Will there be men who do better at running the 100 metres than me - of course - some people like Usain Bolt make a very nice living from it, this is right. All you can do is the best with what you have.

That is all you can do in this world, and then Miss World will pop up when the time is right.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

yick wrote:That is all you can do in this world, and then Miss World will pop up when the time is right.
Shut the f**k up, fool, you're clogging this forum with prattling.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:On every incel forums I keep on reading that the only thing that matters are looks.
What are you still doing on incel forums? Leave those forums, at once, if you ever want to have anything resembling a happy and enjoyable life. If you still do not get it after all this time, brother, you are a fool. You keep on coming back to places you know are no good for you. Places you know will only lessen your self-esteem more, and drag you down in their own negativity. These are not uplifting forums, they are destructive, depressive and dark places. You are a fool for going to them.
seconded Bro. I am doing things to improve myself however most of the incels are not and resort to pulling each other down. Even those people who try to give good advice are either ignored or banned on some forums. the question is why?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:seconded Bro. I am doing things to improve myself however most of the incels are not and resort to pulling each other down. Even those people who try to give good advice are either ignored or banned on some forums. the question is why?
The question is: why are you even on those forums? Even if all you do is go "lol look at these pathetic incels, they don't know shit hahaha", there really isn't any point in you being on them in the first place. It's just another distraction. One of the many.

Incel forums will never teach you anything. They will never add to your knowledge, enrich your life in any way, shape or form. They do not inspire, they do not energize, they do nothing but drain you of your strength. They have nothing to offer you you will benefit from. There is no reason for you to still visit them.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

retiredfrank wrote:
yick wrote:That is all you can do in this world, and then Miss World will pop up when the time is right.
Calm down grandpa. Before you choke on a Werther's Original. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

yick wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:
Calm down grandpa. Before you choke on a Werther's Original. :lol:
Grandpa sounds cranky. It might be time for him to take his nap.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

retiredfrank wrote:Women want good genes, and use appearance to judge genes, but the face is only of minor significance. The immune system is most important (how a person smells), then the body (height, muscularity, athletic ability, skin, voice as a measure of lung power, body hair as a mark of testosterone, etc), then how the face will blend with that of the woman (a huge nose on the man mixed with a tiny nose on the woman may give a normal nose on the children), then facial symmetry (not the same as beauty), and finally standalone facial beauty.

Donald Trump is fat, balding, and old, but he was handsome when young and has demonstrated his genes can produce beautiful healthy intelligent children, thus he is still highly attractive to women for mating purposes, independent of his wealth, personality (????), and fame.

Fat has nothing to do with genes, though it does indicate personality problems, which is why everyone despises fat people. Eat once a day: easiest weight loss and weight maintenance diet ever.

Male pattern baldness is genetic, but most women don't care, since their sons will have full heads of hair until they too are middle aged.
Melania Trump is a very attractive woman. Why would she want a man 24 years her senior when she could get most guys around the same age as her or even younger who are far better looking than Trump? According to her she was attracted to his mind lol but I'm calling bullshit on that one. As if she couldn't meet a good loooking guy in his forties who has intelligence! It's all about his money and status.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

drronnie wrote:
seconded Bro. I am doing things to improve myself however most of the incels are not and resort to pulling each other down. Even those people who try to give good advice are either ignored or banned on some forums. the question is why?
Why? Because the sort of people who post on those kinds of forums are broken human beings. Expecting them to do anything that makes sense is like expecting a dog to do math. They are not there to improve themselves, they are there to get high on bitterness and anger, because they constantly wind each other up.

Weren't you the one who was talking about being all over sluthate (and posting here with the exact same air of confused detachment) like a year ago? Might you actually not be as detached as you think/try to pretend you are?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Guys who think they are ugly always think the problem is that they're ugly. They aren't open to other possibilities, like wrong choices in women, or the inability to read signals, or the lack of knowledge or confidence in how to proceed.

I've tried all kinds of ways to lose weight. The one I like the most is water only fasting. 12 days of water only fasting caused me to lose more fat than I could in the previous ten years. I don't even work out that much anymore, although I should.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Women want good genes, and use appearance to judge genes, but the face is only of minor significance. The immune system is most important (how a person smells), then the body (height, muscularity, athletic ability, skin, voice as a measure of lung power, body hair as a mark of testosterone, etc), then how the face will blend with that of the woman (a huge nose on the man mixed with a tiny nose on the woman may give a normal nose on the children), then facial symmetry (not the same as beauty), and finally standalone facial beauty.

Melania Trump is a very attractive woman. Why would she want a man 24 years her senior when she could get most guys around the same age as her or even younger who are far better looking than Trump? According to her she was attracted to his mind lol but I'm calling bullshit on that one. As if she couldn't meet a good loooking guy in his forties who has intelligence! It's all about his money and status.
Yes, it is a little naive to think that a man who has a billion dollars attracts women because of his superior genes or his intelligence. It is obviously his billions.
non sequiter: NOUN

a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Adama,

Do you have a girl friend? Or ever had one?