007 Lifestyle: Combining Passion, Profit and Beautiful Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

007 Lifestyle: Combining Passion, Profit and Beautiful Women

Post by livefreeordie »

Ive always been fascinated by the james bond films, and from a young age dreamed of that kind of life of adventure and excitement, even if it was a fictional series. I really love the idea of having a kind of sophisticated 'trade' to make large sums of money wherever one goes, and im working towards that, with the closest real life example I can think who is living this is 'Dan Bilzerian' ( even though im really not a fan of gambling )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igN1s3d9wBQ

But ever since taking the red pill and delving into research, ive often found that truth is stranger than fiction, and oftentimes almost unbelievable ( one of those moments was in reading "Killing Pablo" the account of drug kingpin Pablo Escobar, a must read )

First of all my most important mission and aim in life is to live a life of passion. This is above money, women and all else, and i feel its part of our mission and purpose on earth in creating the most value for ourselves and others and true happiness, and the closest thing to living a life of our dreams. And very importantly I want to make a big difference in the world, especially in preserving and protecting our precious natural environments, as well as doing my best to being the biggest pain in the ass for the satanic elite parasite scum of this earth. But I dont want to be a workaholic entrepreneur that kills himself by overworking, and i dont think thats necessary to create value to the world either

In the past year ive made a lot of money, but at the same time felt that the passion, and especially the companionship was missing, so Im putting these ideas out as inspirations or stepping stones to brainstorm this vision of combing the three P's together, Passion, Profit and p***y. Off the top of my head ive thought of some solutions:

*Create a part time outsourced business in the philippines, esp in services, building innovative viral apps, websites or products
*Create high value products in china, and use outlets like kick-starter to market and promote them, 'doubling down' on the most viral/successful
*Create creative real estate investment business in places like philippines/SE asia with unsophisticated real estate markets with room to manovuer and profit, the Chinese seem especially good at this sort of thing ( using the best methods developed from the USA-flips, lease options, renovations, private financing, wraps etc )
*Travel to various countries, and start small part time passion businesses, passion and fun being the most important thing. ( e.g. for myself~ Finding the most innovative high value products, and going to places to Phil. and growing them starting with a small team )
*Get credit and max out unsecured finance from western countries, use that to bankroll your dream abroad, change your name or simply keep getting unsecured finance in various western countries and rinse and repeat
*Bit more controversial~but sponsor hot young women to go to western countries to work in massage/adult services. Its the worlds oldest profession as they say, and its pretty immature to continue to have such raging taboos against men satisfying a biological urge. the more it gets out of the dark, the safer, cleaner and better it can be for everyone and win-win for all around, and there is a big market with poor quality of service in places like Australia
*Follow the hottest trending things, e.g. lately its been smart devices and smart watches. Build a better version, and sell it on places like eBay, Kickstarter etc
*Create a libertarian society/eco village in developing countries, build thriving independent self sufficient communities there
*Develop a rugged, independent and masculine self sufficient mindset of financial, emotional and physical freedom. Think 2nd and 3rd passports, backup plans like Gold, Guns, Gardens and Get out, and be financially independent to the point you can focus on building something you are passionate about and that really contributes value e.g. like what Winston/Vadislav has created in value with the H.A. community vs if they were corporate drones, its staggering to think
*Parasite from elite usury military industrial complex-think creative ways to take energy from the satanic system, and convert it into the 'natural' or freedom based systems, like unsecured credit, insurance, undercutting big corporations, then taking that wealth/energy and creating eco villages, self sufficient communities or families, planting forests
*Creating permaculture/eco-friendly large agricultural farms/food forests vs mono-culture chem-based farms. Think turning 100 acres into lush high yield fruits, vegies, nuts and seeds, in a beautiful tropical organic oasis. Food security is going to be a huge weapon of the elites going into the future

What do you think? Add to the list!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Re: 007 Lifestyle: Combining Passion, Profit and Beautiful W

Post by livefreeordie »

no interest at all? i thought more members would be interested in this kind of post
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The 007 lifestyle was based on the author's life as a wealthy upper-class gadabout in the early 20th century. If you're not in that position you are possibly out of luck with this 007 thing.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

I managed to get some income from working online for a couple of years, I'm happy to have had the experience and for me if I could bring in about 800 USD a month online somehow to go along with my 2000-2500 USD teaching gigs I would be stoked. I'm a decent writer and also have some sales experience so this could happen...although I'm at a loss how right now.

I only once really considered investing in a business in Asia, with an Indonesian guy in Sumatra. He suggested enclosure fish farming on a lake it looked like an OK deal...and then he spoke of raising Buffalo, renting motorbikes to tourists as possible sidelines. The get in investment was only 5 thou USD...it's something I may yet consider - i mean getting into anything agricultural in my native NZ needs waayyy more than that - save planting a few potatoes and having a few chickens I suppose. James Bond? Maybe he's partly to blame for the stupid gadget obsessed world we live in. I also have a friend who wants me to invest in property with him in Argentina - but deep down I know that would be a disaster.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Ghost wrote:Not trying to bust your bubble...It's not bad, but this kind of stuff is very...out there. It's like daydreaming. Like I said, not bad, and a lot of it sounds great. But with things like this, it's better to do it and then talk about it.
Its not daydreaming because ive actually done it, making tens of thousands of dollars and more in the process. Too many people think small and therefore get small results, think big and you start to see that big possibilities and opportunities are all around us, we just need to open our mind and our beliefs to let them in
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

yes one or two lol
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yes, living the James Bond lifestyle would be fun, wouldn't it? 8)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MdABLcI7RI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."