Why are incels so adamant on looks?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are incels so adamant on looks?

Post by Shemp »

Eric wrote:frank, you sound like a real miserable guy. I'm sorry that you feel that way - however, you attacking me or anyone else who feels differently than you do disproves your world identity and therefor you can't handle it. You sound like the type of guy, no offense, who orders his world and lives alone because he can't handle anyone elses opinion and claims truth on every. single. thing. The truth is, looks matter of course - but there is a source of energy you must have that you ride and it's called confidence. No offense, but with your attitude it's no wonder you have trouble getting females. What's with the talking about homos, constantly - it almost sounds like you've had experience with it or you're open to it. Just saying.Lighten up, man. ...girls like a fun guy.
It's an internet forum. I use it to bounce ideas off other people. Attack and defense of ideas is how I discover the truth.

A lot of guys have blind spots regarding sex and women, because of the asymmetry between the sexes. For example, men are normally active, women normally passive. Makes it difficult for men to understand women's point of view. Homosexuality offers a way to get around this. For example, it is easier for a heterosexual man to imagine the disgust he would feel at being propositioned by another man, than the disgust women feel at being propositioned by guys they don't find attractive in the least.

Homosexuals also exaggerate aspects of heterosexual behavior, which helps in understanding. In particular, homosexuals make clear the importance of looks. Confidence means nothing. Ugly but confident homosexuals get nowhere. Looks is many things in men, not just the face. We can all learn a lot from homosexuals with regard to what is good-looking in men. It is notorious that women find straight-acting homosexuals very attractive.

I have no moral objection to homosexuality. If it turned me on, I would do it. I don't think homosexuals have an easier time with sex than heterosexual men, contrary to what some on this forum think. The good looking ones can easily get junk sex, but few get love and sex together. The same situation obtains for beautiful women. Easy for them to get junk sex, hard to find love and sex together. That's the gold standard for everyone.

I know a lot more about women and have a lot more experience with women than you Eric. I'm perfectly aware of what they like. The problem isn't getting them, the problem is being turned on by the ones I get. My standards have become very high, as in unicorn high, with age, while my attractiveness to women has dropped. I can buy sex, but I can't buy desire (aka love).

I have a lot of free time on my hands right now, but that ends on a week. So don't worry, you'll soon be able to prattle as much as you want without my contradicting you.
Last edited by Shemp on July 28th, 2016, 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Gay panic much? Lots of poor black heterosexuals did this in the 1950's in places like NYC, back when heterosexual men were more secure on their sexuality. It's less repulsive than what female prostitutes have to do.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Ghost wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Gay panic much? Lots of poor black heterosexuals did this in the 1950's in places like NYC, back when heterosexual men were more secure on their sexuality. It's less repulsive than what female prostitutes have to do.
So you see heterosexual sex as more repulsive than getting sucked off by homosexuals. Gotcha. What a f***ing degenerate.
A little mentally slow today, Ghost? I said prostitutes. They don't really like most of their customers. Sucking off a guy you don't like is indeed more repulsive than being sucked by a guy you don't like, IMO.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Once again, you are defensive, this proves my point that I made about you having to 'defend' something...because you feel it on flimsy ground. "Truth" as you put it wouldn't need this.
I get what you're saying about homosexual sex, I've thought about that before that way too, I'm sure it's occurred to us all, problem is - it's degenerate, like Ghost said. You can prattle on and accuse me of prattling on, continue to tell me that you 'know more than me' about everything; I get my information and wisdom from what is probably realistically hundreds of thousands of years of knowledge and ancient wisdom from many different areas. I'm smart enough to know I'm stupid and really any thoughts that I have about anything don't amount to anything - and, to put my trust in something much wiser and older than myself. You get yours from ...your head, and experiences. That's about it. Homosexuality is frowned upon or brushed under the table in almost every society - there is a reason for this; and it's not about being 'judgemental'.
anyway, it would be great if it worked out like you thought it would wouldn't it - homosexual sex is a loophole; except what's it about them, they lead to death. It never works out like you think it would, trust me. Homosexuals just cause more problems for themselves, because they take themselves further from the chance at ever having a healthy/normal life. The sex they experience means nothing - it is less than worthless...no matter how hard they try or kink they put in etc. It's a life riddled with empty hookups, drug addictions, diseases of the body and mind. ...It is the sure road to death.
By all means continue to blow guys if you want, or get blown by them for pay - I'm not placing a value judgement on you.
I'm not saying it's wrong, because it's a part of this world, it just is. What's "wrong" is wrong in a God sense ...but you can do whatever you want, that's why we have the ability at free will, right?
people will always be blowing everybody - till the end of time. It happens... a lot, all the time, everyday. None of us are immune from sin or temptation, it's just the choices you decide to make; and we all make bad choices.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

What's with all the gay stuff? It is not at all relevant to the topic, which is looks. The only correlation I can see, is that gay guys considered attractive are ridiculously picky when it comes to their sexual partners, whereas the unattractive ones just "get what they can". In many ways, the gay community is not unlike the Western heterosexual "party scene". The drug abuse, disease and level of degeneracy you see in a gay night club in Orlando is no different from the level of depravity one would see at night on a beach full of straight people in Ibiza.

Looks matter. Unless you are wealthy you cannot really make up for a lack of good looks. And even if you are wealthy, all the money in the world cannot make the attraction any realer, if anything it motivates your potential partner to be a better actress, or actor.

And then ugly people cannot really claim the moral high ground anyway - many of them are just as degenerate in their desires as their attractive peers. They are similar in every way, only more bitter due to the disappoints they have had in life. A lot of ugly "incel" people have a very self-pitying, bitter, depressed view of the world in which they are "good" and handsome men "bad". It's not that simple... you give an incel virgin the body of one of the "Chads" he so despises, and within a matter of days he will use this body to be just as much of a degenerate playboy as the men he used to hate. He will say he is a gentleman, he is different, he is a good, traditional man. He will say he respects women, treasures them, values their friendship... but the moment he has the opportunity, where are all his values, where is his big mouth full of big words, his chivalry?

Incels are just a pair of abs and a good jawline away from being everything they despise. It is not their "decency" that puts off women, it is the fact they have the same repulsive personality as anyone else in their culture, only without half-way decent looks to make their inadequate personality bearable.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola wrote:What's with all the gay stuff? It is not at all relevant to the topic, which is looks. The only correlation I can see, is that gay guys considered attractive are ridiculously picky when it comes to their sexual partners, whereas the unattractive ones just "get what they can". In many ways, the gay community is not unlike the Western heterosexual "party scene".
You just explained why the gay stuff is so relevant. There is a disagreement here as to the importance of looks. You and I share similar views on this, but there are other guys here who can't see what you and I see, because it simply isn't that easy for a man to understand how a woman thinks. So forget women for the moment and talk about homosexuals, and maybe these guys will learn some things.

Homosexuals are like exaggerated "hot" sluts. Homosexuals and sluts are both attracted primarily by looks. Homosexuals openly acknowledge this, where sluts spout so much nonsense that the more you listen to them the less you know. They do this because they want to keep men confused so as to manipulate them better.

Looks also matters a lot for women who want children, but now genetic quality is what matters. This should be obvious. Homosexuals teach us nothing about these women.

Incidentally, one way to cure yourself of a lust for "hot" sluts is to think of these women as basically homosexuals inhabiting a female body. Spiritually repulsive, regardless of how physically striking they are.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

How did this thread become about homosexuals?