Venezuela and Colombia trip report

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Venezuela and Colombia trip report

Post by dreamofarakis »

Im a native Venezuelan and Colombian and I thought I would share my many trip reports that I have made for the past 15 years. I'm an avid cold approacher and my experiences there haven't been good. In the states at least the females will have a conversation and be polite, often times they'll let you have their number even if they don't plan on answering the phone. In my experience cold approaching in Colombia and Venezuela the women simply do not have the concept in their head that they can meet a guy out on the street. Social relations tend to be tribalistic and cliquish, you need to be introduced to them via mutual friends or family. In my experience people here tend to have high ego and be pretentious. Often times they are rude and offensive, not very humble.

Many women literally run away from me when I try to cold approach them, thinking that im trying to rob them or something. People here are generally on edge, the countries have among the highest murder rates in the world and the governments are very repressive and do not allow people to have guns to defend themselves. I've actually received many death threats while trying to court women on the internet.

As far as online gaming I haven't come across a good free dating site. I mostly did my online gaming on facebook. The women are not very open to age differences. Many times I was called out on being 8 years older than they were, and told to go hit on women my own age.

Its possible that if you bring different genetics the women would be more receptive, for the benefit of the genetic variation. It's also possible that if you establish a provider type relationship the women would be more receptive for monetary reasons.

The new Colombian president has brought airs of Venezuela-like governance. Investors have fled and the colombian peso has lost 50% of its value in around the last year. That should have made the Colombian women better behaved. Like a good repressor he has spoken of total gun bans and has eliminated concealed carry.

Venezuela is a country in total freefall in economic and societal terms. It used to be easy to exchange dollar for Venezuelan currency in Colombian border towns, but the Venezuelan government knew that this would result in it losing literally all of its value so they closed off the entire border. Provided that you can get your dollars exchanged at black market exchange rates, services are dirt cheap in Venezuela, the hour of prostitution was costing 5 dollars an hour at the exchange rate of 1000 bolivars for a dollar. The country should be entering famine soon and as many of your know, when the stomach is empty the p***y opens up. So Venezuela may actually offer good opportunities, for those that can survive in tough climates.

As far as the quality of the women I don't think its that good. They are hot when they're 15, but something happens and by the time they are 25 I don't see very many hot ones. Many tend to get fat. These are tri-racial countries and many women are black or zambo looking. A few are Iberian looking with pale skin. I tend to like indigenous looking women so even in that front im disappointed. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so i guess it depends on the individual.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: Venezuela and Colombia trip report

Post by El_Caudillo »

I went to Colombia once years ago, and haven't made it to Venezuela yet. My experience of women from those countries largely comes from time spent in Buenos Aires where there is a large expat population of both nationalities. Colombian women are often hired as waitresses in BsAs as they are thought to give better service (i.e. they are friendlier) than their Argentine counterparts. I have dated Venezuelans with European bodies but something slightly African about their features - I don't mind that look but it's not my favourite. What sends me wild is the Colombian woman with Iberian features, jet black hair and curves...like Claudia Palacios who used to work on CNN en español. I'm glad you say it's not easy , otherwise I'd be tempted to drop everything and get my arse over there.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamofarakis »

I don't think judging how friendly women are by how they act when working is good because they're just performing their work. I also don't think judging women by how friendly women are when having a stranger conversation is good because everyone is friendly to strangers. I think the real metric when measuring how receptive women are in a country is the number of women you were able to f**k.

If it wasn't because I have ties in Colombia and Venezuela I wouldn't return. It's far too much bullshit for what it's worth in my opinion.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Yes and since you have ties there they may not seem like exciting countries - I feel that way about Britain, the culture and the people there hold no mystery for me.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

dreamofarakis ,

Than why is Columbia one of those countries expats keep mentioning about as women paradise? I have my doubts but loads of western men do go there.
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamofarakis »

chanta76 wrote:dreamofarakis ,

Than why is Columbia one of those countries expats keep mentioning about as women paradise? I have my doubts but loads of western men do go there.
It might be that they're better looking guys than me so they get better responses. Or they go for the pay for play. On the plus side pay for play is legal there so unlike thailand you're not doing anything illegal.