Don't be this guy...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Don't be this guy...

Post by momopi »

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Don't be this guy...

Post by Adama »

Even through the pixelation, I can tell she's made of gold. Don't hate. Most of the men here have flown to other parts of the world for women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I feel bad for the guy. I mean it's sad really. How bad is it in the Netherlands that a guy would fly half way around the world but get stood up in China?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I was lucky that the same thing didn't happen to me when I flew to the Ukraine to meet a lady.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I watch an interview with the man, and it appears he is a bit simple-minded. This is the type of poor soul scammers on the internet prey on. He genuinely believes, even after all that has happened, that his "girlfriend" is real and loves him. They have since resumed their online relationship. The guy does volunteer work, he lives with his parents in his forties and he has a mental disability. An easy target for a scam. It's very sad, really.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I have no idea, what some men are thinking about women, especially Western men about Asian women...

If you like some online dating, do it always with several women, and if you get on an airplane, expect some nice holidays...

Online-only contacts should never be taken seriously, you MUST meet the concerned person face to face!

If nobody shows up, that's fine... Somebody shows up, that's fine, too....

OK, wait for one hour at the airport after arrival, traffic can cause a delay - but if no girl is showing up so what?

Move on from airport to the city and enjoy vacation alone..use your money only for yourself :lol:

Changsha in China is nothing but a large bed-town with 5 million people, nothing really there for sightseeing, but as a Western man I think if you walk around a little, you will find many places in this city to have a lot of fun with local curious Chinese people around you.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

God works in Mysterious Ways..
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Hero wrote:I was lucky that the same thing didn't happen to me when I flew to the Ukraine to meet a lady.
You'd be surprised about how often this does happen to guys who fly to meet a girl in Ukraine... or maybe you wouldn't be. A lot of guys just turn around and go back instead of making the most of their trip.
alexh
Freshman Poster

Post by alexh »

She "turned off her cell phone because she was in another province". What a crappy face-saving excuse.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Could be some students behind a joke. That's why it's so important to establish contact via webcam so you know who you're really speaking to.

But then again this guy forced himself upon. 'She' if it really is a she never invited him. He just bought the tickets and came. He thought that 'she' was his property.

It's clear this guy has mental health issues.

And why would a smokin' hot babe from China be interested in this douchebag anyway? Something doesn't add up.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

"Doesn't he know that everything in China is fake?" said another."

This pretty much sums it up for (modern) China.

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”