My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:Winston - sorry you are confused about my IP address but you can rest assured that I'm in the nations capitol - Kyiv, Ukraine.

In a way that's good that my IP address is not easily traceable, or that you're confused about it, or both. :lol:
If you're in Ukraine, why is your server IP in Frankfurt, Germany? LOL. Wanna explain that?

Cloudflare should be sending data to you from this site, through its servers in Kiev, Ukraine. Why isn't it? lol

Again, see here:
https://www.cloudflare.com/network-map/

BUSTED! lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:If you're in Ukraine, why is your server IP in Frankfurt, Germany? LOL. Wanna explain that?

Cloudflare should be sending data to you from this site, through its servers in Kiev, Ukraine. Why isn't it? lol

Again, see here:
https://www.cloudflare.com/network-map/

BUSTED! lol
Maybe that's just a node that the traffic is routed through on the network. No idea but glad you think I'm in Frankfurt.

I could give you my phone number to prove that I'm in Ukraine, but then you'd have my phone number. :cry:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Hi Winston. I took these special for you today. Greetings from Frankfurt!
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 7th, 2016, 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

This post from my mobile. Check the IP. Busted? Really

You owe me an apology Winston.
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 5th, 2016, 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

You ought to thank me for taking those pics. The wind was really blowing and it was hard to get the "Hi Winston! Greetings from Frankfurt!" in the shot but I managed to do it somehow.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Last edited by Voyager1 on September 11th, 2017, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I just got finished dealing with a pro-dater. She wanted to meet right away after 1 letter. Pro-daters want to meet right away because that's what they are - professionals. They want to meet right away so they can go to work on you right away. That's their job. That's their work. That's their profession.

A normal girl is going to want to have some prior correspondence, at least a few letters or chat sessions. They are not going to sell themselves out too cheaply.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Voyager1 wrote:I'm an experienced dater Winston. I can not get scammed. I have certain policies and rules that I live by making it impossible for me to get scammed. For instance, I will not pay for a girls taxi or allow her to choose the meeting venue. This eliminates the taxi scam and the restaurant scam. I would be happy to elaborate on both of those scams further. When I tell a pro-dater I will not pay her taxi or allow her to choose the restaurant or café this turns her off right away and she doesn't proceed with the date. I don't have to tell and normal girl that because she will never ask. I just say to her meet me here at so and so and she does. We usually walk and talk a little then if I feel comfortable I invite her to a café of my choosing. I set the agenda and maintain control of the date.

You don't seem to understand Winston. I've been dating internationally for 21 years.
That's a great point about NOT letting the woman choose the venue. You choose the restaurant or café and she can meet you there. If she asks if you can pay for her taxi you politely tell her NO. This eliminates the gold diggers right off the bat.

What country do you like best when it comes to dating foreign women Voyager? Also, what countries have the friendliest women in your opinion.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Why I say I'm in Kyiv if I was really in Frankfurt, Germany? Hell you can get a cheap flight from Germany to Ukraine. Makes no sense. :roll:
Last edited by Voyager1 on September 11th, 2017, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

jamesbond wrote:What country do you like best when it comes to dating foreign women Voyager? Also, what countries have the friendliest women in your opinion.
I guess I'd say in no particular order Russia, Ukraine, Latvia. Those are the ones I've had positive experiences in. For some reason I didn't like Belarus too much. Girls were not friendly and very mercantile.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

jamesbond wrote:That's a great point about NOT letting the woman choose the venue. You choose the restaurant or café and she can meet you there. If she asks if you can pay for her taxi you politely tell her NO. This eliminates the gold diggers right off the bat.
Never just give a lady money for taxi. Pick her up in your taxi and drop her off in your taxi if need be. Once in Kyiv I gave a girl money for taxi and saw her sneak into the metro. The next date I asked her about that and she said, Do you know how much food I can buy with that money? I replied back, Yeah but if you find a man you will eat for life....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol how do we know you didnt just photoshop that writing on the newspaper voyager1? Lol.

Apologize for what? I didnt make any claims. I just went by the evidence and asked you skeptical questions.

Btw this thread is about mark davis. If you want to talk about your dating life in Ukraine, we should split your posts into a separate thread about your topic. Ok? Dont hijack someone elses thread.

Btw i thought in ukraine a man had to pay for everything including the taxi? All the women there say that.

Mark davis, is that true? What do you know about that?

Besides the taxi there is cheap. How can you be scammed by it? What if you dont know which cafe to go to? How would the cafe scam you? By overcharging you? You mean the cafe and the pro dater are conspiring together? Would a cafe be that corrupt? Geez. I dont think ive seen that before.

Would a pro dater give you sex at least? Or would she always claim to want to move slowly or that her mom is waiting for her at home? I get that excuse a lot. Lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Forgive me Winston but you're either stupid, gullible or naïve.

Yes, by over charging you. The pro-dater will inflate the actual cost of the taxi if she takes the taxi at all.

Yes, by conspiring with the restaurant. You didn't see my previous posts to this effect? I know a guy who got taken on the restaurant scam for a total of $800 here in Kyiv.

You don't know the wine scam? Putting cheap wine into an expensive bottle and passing it off as the real thing? Designer water scam? You really are gullible Winston. But then again I guess you didn't get enough real dates in Ukraine to find out what scammers are. They thrive here.
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 5th, 2016, 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

HOW THE f**k COULD I PHOTOSHOP THAT PAPER? That paper just came out today and it's available nowhere except in person in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

The simple rule is no money flow to the girl especially on the first date. One girl took me for an exorbitant amount at a restaurant here in Kyiv. I knew what she was up to. Then she had the nerve to ask me for taxi money at the end of the 'date'. I sort of fumbled through my pockets and said, Sorry no cash only credit cards. Then I walked away.

Another time here in Kyiv a girl led me to a very expensive restaurant. As we neared the entrance I said to her, You can order what you want but what you order you have to pay for yourself. You should have seen the expression of shock on her face. Needless to say we did not continue the date.

I'm not saying it's inappropriate to pay for a lady but she has to prove herself to me first because there are so many scammers out there.