Sources of Childhood and Adolescence Stress

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Sources of Childhood and Adolescence Stress

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Re: Sources of Childhood and Adolescence Stress

Post by Pinayhunter »

Childhood: having no control over your environment

Adolescence: being surrounded by prime female flesh all day while at your hormonal peak. Meanwhile you're expected to somehow ignore these urges and focus on schoolwork so you can beta provide for some ex-Chad chasing Stacey. Give me a break.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

For me, the main stress was my parents divorcing I think. With a 50% divorce rate, this would be pretty common. With divorce, two parent incomes go away, and two parents... around, to one parent income, and one parent kind of around. As far as even material things that had to be given up for me, I had to move, change from private to public school, and quit my sports I liked, then my diet was switched from organic/fresh cooked food to Chef Boyardee and Hot Pockets. Couple this with any social stress in school, it's enough to make a child conscious of this shut down. Of course as well, besides those material things, to have your parents saying the other is bad or evil, comparing you to said bad or evil parent (mother comparing me to my father), and trying to woo the children into the house into taking one parent or the other's side, or even manipulate the children into berating the other parent or other kids who sided with one parent or another, it's a mess. And the divorce rate is 50%, so this type of thing is happening pretty often to varying degrees.

So I would say the main childhood stressor is an unstable home environment like this. Of course now, too, it's even worse, with out of wedlock birth becoming basically the norm and baby daddy and baby mamas and shotgun weddings, too. It's the whole "it starts at home" thing. If you have actual competent parents that actually premeditated bringing a child into the world and getting married before creating it, generally things will go pretty well for you. Sure sometimes things will be stressful, but generally you'll make it. But having a terrible home environment of divorce, step-parents, etc, makes things much worse.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

When you have kids for all wrong reasons, this is how it ends.

Marriage is NOT to settle down. Marriage is a spiritual union to bring you closer to god and then you have a kid which will be a blessing to you.

Marriage is truly to Nullify your Karma, guide you on a path to Dharma. A Kid is a blessing from God, he is the Karma smasher in your life. As soon as a gift of god is born in your home, he will destroy all negative vibes. There would be JOY always, There would be no divorce, rift between husband and wife... if a gift of god is born. All divorce is due to getting Married for wrong reasons.

Again....PLEASE....DO NOT GET MARRIED TO SETTLE DOWN AND JUST HAVE KIDS, because you feel like starting a FAMILY....WTF?????????????????

Union of a man and a women is totally, completely, entirely for GOD ALONE. DO NOT F*CK IT UP.

A Child is a gift of GOD for this reason alone.

If you feel like having a Kid...DO NOT DO IT.

If you feel like getting Married...DO NOT DO IT.

Love is really really a minuscule reason for you to get married. Yes. A big Dharmic lesson. You do not get married to a women because you LOVE HER. That's Retarded ignorant stupidity. Love is only 30% of the equation when it comes to marriage.

AGAIN...DO NOT GET MARRIED..JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER.