My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Post by Voyager1 »

A taxi in Kyiv is usually no more than 50 UAH from any point of the city to the centre. A pro-dater will ask for much more. Usually starting about 300 UAH. But she doesn't want the 300 UAH. She just wants you to hand over a wad of cash in exchange for a smile.

A pro-dater is a prostitute without the sex. A pro-dater will not give up her body because she usually has a boyfriend or husband.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

No Winston. Don't move it. It's perfectly where it is.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Voyager1,

So how do you do it? Are you good looking and tall? Speak fluent russian ? I mean how do you get the hot 17 years old.
Can other guys do it too?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

No. She speaks fluent English and is 17 years younger than me. Not 17 years old.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Voyager1 wrote:No Winston. Don't move it. It's perfectly where it is.
I also don't like using agencies and prefer a method closer to yours.

But why are you posting in this thread? Why not just make a new thread saying "ukrainian agencies suck" and then let someone choose which thread they want to read?

I would be fine with Winston moving your posts. It doesn't violate your free speech.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

drealm wrote:I also don't like using agencies and prefer a method closer to yours.

But why are you posting in this thread? Why not just make a new thread saying "ukrainian agencies suck" and then let someone choose which thread they want to read?

I would be fine with Winston moving your posts. It doesn't violate your free speech.
Because I want to hit Mark where he is.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Voyager1 wrote:
drealm wrote:I also don't like using agencies and prefer a method closer to yours.

Because I want to hit Mark where he is.
Why do you have a vendetta against Mark? He's one agency amongst many. It's not like Mark screwed you on a quest tour?

For someone who's allegedly having a great time in Ukraine on his own, it puzzles me why you'd go to HA to attack someone. Shouldn't you be preoccupied or writing trip reports?

Using your own words, you should be happy Mark is around because he's reducing the competition for you. Or would you rather every guy fly to Kiev and compete with you?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Mark is a former professional poker player and gambler.

I just want people to know that there are other options out there.

Keep your options open guys. There's a girl out there for you.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Voyager1,

OK...how you do it? I mean some guys will go through agencies because they don't know anything so how you do it?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Post by Voyager1 »

Here, I'd like to share a few of my dating experiences in Eastern Europe. Some good, some bad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:Mark is a former professional poker player and gambler.

I just want people to know that there are other options out there.

Keep your options open guys. There's a girl out there for you.
How do you know that? Does his online bio say that he is a former professional gambler and poker player? How do you know so much about him? Are you a fan of his? lol

I wouldn't be surprised if he was though. Mark is a risk taker and a brave kind of guy. When I rode in his car in Las Vegas, he drove the street like it was a race track. His car sure accelerates fast too like a race car. lol. He drives at dangerous speeds I would never do. I don't like taking unnecessary risks on the road like that and am too cautious a driver.

But then again, if you are highly skilled at something or naturally talented at it, it gives you more confidence to take risks. So that may be why some guys drive fast and feel comfortable with it. Also, when you are really good at something, you tend to have a sixth sense about it too. For example, some really good drivers will make dangerous passes around corners with low visibility, because they seem to have a sixth sense about when to take risks. Bruce Lee was so good in martial arts, that allegedly it is said that he could see what his opponents would do before it happened.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:No Winston. Don't move it. It's perfectly where it is.
Ok well you changed your mind and PMed me anyway, and asked to move your posts into a separate thread, which I will be doing. Even if you hadn't PMed me, I was planning to do so anyway, since you should not hijack another man's thread. How would you like it if another guy hijacked your thread and went off topic in it? You wouldn't like it either.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My dating experiences in Ukraine - No agency necessary!

Post by Winston »

Ok the split has been done. This is a new topic thread now. We can continue discussing Voyager1's dating experiences in Ukraine here, without disrupting Mark Davis' thread.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Please note the original title of this thread was "My dating experiences in Eastern Europe" and for some reason Winston decided to change it to "My dating experiences in Ukraine - No agency necessary!"

My dating experiences include Ukraine but they are not exclusive to it and I never said that agencies or sites (some people argue there is a difference between the two) were not necessary. In fact there are two dating sites (if we want to call them that) that I use. One is free and one is paid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What title do you want then? I thought my choice of title was spot on for your attitude and point.