My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: My dating experiences in Ukraine - No agency necessary!

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:What title do you want then? I thought my choice of title was spot on for your attitude and point.
"My dating experiences in Eastern Europe"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: My dating experiences in Ukraine - No agency necessary!

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
Winston wrote:What title do you want then? I thought my choice of title was spot on for your attitude and point.
"My dating experiences in Eastern Europe"
Ok done. :p

Man you are so anal retentive. Lol. :p
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote: How do you know that? Does his online bio say that he is a former professional gambler and poker player? How do you know so much about him? Are you a fan of his? lol

I wouldn't be surprised if he was though. Mark is a risk taker and a brave kind of guy. When I rode in his car in Las Vegas, he drove the street like it was a race track. His car sure accelerates fast too like a race car. lol. He drives at dangerous speeds I would never do. I don't like taking unnecessary risks on the road like that and am too cautious a driver.

But then again, if you are highly skilled at something or naturally talented at it, it gives you more confidence to take risks. So that may be why some guys drive fast and feel comfortable with it. Also, when you are really good at something, you tend to have a sixth sense about it too. For example, some really good drivers will make dangerous passes around corners with low visibility, because they seem to have a sixth sense about when to take risks. Bruce Lee was so good in martial arts, that allegedly it is said that he could see what his opponents would do before it happened.
Because I've followed Mark from the very beginning when he first started his agency. He used to boast about being a professional poker player and gambler and how he went to all the tournaments. That's how he made his living. He doesn't mention it anymore. I guess he wants to maintain the façade of a reputable agency.
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 6th, 2016, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

chanta76 wrote:Voyager1,

So how do you do it? Are you good looking and tall? Speak fluent russian ? I mean how do you get the hot 17 years old.
Can other guys do it too?
So what are you saying chanta? Are you Ukrainian? Is that their requirement? Tall? You're starting to sound like North American women.

How tall is tall?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:This post from my mobile. Check the IP. Busted? Really

You owe me an apology Winston.
That post came from an IP that says Amsterdam on it. Now you're in the Netherlands? LOL ;)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:What country do you like best when it comes to dating foreign women Voyager? Also, what countries have the friendliest women in your opinion.
I guess I'd say in no particular order Russia, Ukraine, Latvia. Those are the ones I've had positive experiences in. For some reason I didn't like Belarus too much. Girls were not friendly and very mercantile.
I've been to Latvia several times. It's a small nice country with friendly approachable girls with a humble attitude. Why not live there? There's probably not as much corruption or scamming.

Also how would you compare women in Russia vs. Ukraine? Russian women are more direct, not as reserved. What advice would you have about Russia? Best locations in Russia? What scams in Russia to watch out for?

I wrote an anti-scam guide for Russia here. Have you encountered any of the scams I described?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Russian_Scams.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:That's a great point about NOT letting the woman choose the venue. You choose the restaurant or café and she can meet you there. If she asks if you can pay for her taxi you politely tell her NO. This eliminates the gold diggers right off the bat.
Never just give a lady money for taxi. Pick her up in your taxi and drop her off in your taxi if need be. Once in Kyiv I gave a girl money for taxi and saw her sneak into the metro. The next date I asked her about that and she said, Do you know how much food I can buy with that money? I replied back, Yeah but if you find a man you will eat for life....
What if she asks for the exact amount for taxi? The amount of the exact fare I mean? If you are new in town, it's not convenient for you to take a taxi to pick her up. That's a pain. It's her town and she should show you around. If you know the taxi rate, then just give her the exact rate. The taxi rates should be pretty cheap. I don't know about Kiev, but other parts of Ukraine are cheap. She cannot take the metro if she's in a smaller city.

In small Russian cities, the taxi rate was 50 roubles each way all around town. It should be similar in Ukraine. Last time I was in Ukraine, the rate was one dollar = five grivnas. How about now? The rate should be even better for the dollar right?

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Post by Voyager1 »

There's something wrong with your ip checker Winston. Which one are you using? Not all of them are reliable.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Unlike Brett Ousley, I've not been scammed from A-Z but I've had attempted scams on me from A-Z.

I'm too street smart, too street wise to get scammed. Besides I'm cheap. This has worked out to my advantage because I only attract the genuine and sincere girls not the gold-diggers and professionals.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:Forgive me Winston but you're either stupid, gullible or naïve.

Yes, by over charging you. The pro-dater will inflate the actual cost of the taxi if she takes the taxi at all.

Yes, by conspiring with the restaurant. You didn't see my previous posts to this effect? I know a guy who got taken on the restaurant scam for a total of $800 here in Kyiv.

You don't know the wine scam? Putting cheap wine into an expensive bottle and passing it off as the real thing? Designer water scam? You really are gullible Winston. But then again I guess you didn't get enough real dates in Ukraine to find out what scammers are. They thrive here.
Quit the ad hominem attacks. You sound so immature. I dated a ton of girls in Russia too. But I never saw scams like that. Those pro daters that scam you on taxis and restaurants must be desperate. I've seen many scams in Russia but not the kind you describe.

If the girl inflates the taxi fare, just tell her that you know the fare and aren't stupid and only give her the exact standard fare. Very simple.

In a restaurant, they give you a menu, so you can check the prices first. I've never seen a conspiracy with a woman and a restaurant before. But I have seen the restaurant overcharge a little, thinking you won't notice. They also get angry if you check the bill or count the items or count the change. For some reason, a foreign man counting money there is seen as an insult. I'm expected to throw money and not care about the bill.

Also, try to be the one ordering in a cafe or restaurant. Don't let her, unless she seems genuine and honest. The girls I met in Ukraine were fairly honest I think. The food prices were still cheap by US standards. Also the restaurants they took me to were fairly popular with a lot of people, and popular restaurants don't need to pull off scams like that.

Btw, where are you meeting these girls? On which sites? Do you use cold approach too? If so, can you describe your process of cold approach?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:There's something wrong with your ip checker Winston. Which one are you using? Not all of them are reliable.
I am using the IP checker that comes with the forum software. I also Google your IP and it brings up top IP tracing sites. They all said your server was in Germany. Sorry. Not my fault. I didn't create your IP.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

The restaurant scam is where the girl is working together with the the restaurant and receives a commission of the total bill (usually 10%). Sometimes it's just normal menu prices but sometimes when a foreigner is involved "pro-dater" or "Western" menus are pulled with much inflated prices.

Just because you haven't heard of it Winston doesn't mean it's not real. And you can't say that anymore because you have heard about it now - from me.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:There's something wrong with your ip checker Winston. Which one are you using? Not all of them are reliable.
I am using the IP checker that comes with the forum software. I also Google your IP and it brings up top IP tracing sites. They all said your server was in Germany. Sorry. Not my fault. I didn't create your IP.
Well then the forum software IP checker is faulty or usually their database used to determine locations is just out of date.

Use http://www.iplocation.net for the most reliable results. You just need to copy & paste the IP.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:That's a great point about NOT letting the woman choose the venue. You choose the restaurant or café and she can meet you there. If she asks if you can pay for her taxi you politely tell her NO. This eliminates the gold diggers right off the bat.
Never just give a lady money for taxi. Pick her up in your taxi and drop her off in your taxi if need be. Once in Kyiv I gave a girl money for taxi and saw her sneak into the metro. The next date I asked her about that and she said, Do you know how much food I can buy with that money? I replied back, Yeah but if you find a man you will eat for life....
What if she asks for the exact amount for taxi? The amount of the exact fare I mean? If you are new in town, it's not convenient for you to take a taxi to pick her up. That's a pain. It's her town and she should show you around. If you know the taxi rate, then just give her the exact rate. The taxi rates should be pretty cheap. I don't know about Kiev, but other parts of Ukraine are cheap. She cannot take the metro if she's in a smaller city.

In small Russian cities, the taxi rate was 50 roubles each way all around town. It should be similar in Ukraine. Last time I was in Ukraine, the rate was one dollar = five grivnas. How about now? The rate should be even better for the dollar right?
Yeah but the scam Winston is that she lies about where she lives. For example she will say that she lives in a nearby town such as Brovary but really lives in Kyiv then collect taxi fare as though coming from Brovary. Many times she will not take a taxi at all but use public transport but still collect taxi fare. You can test her by offering to send her your taxi or pick her up. If she refuses you know she's lying.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I do know that Latvian girls are not that interested in foreigners any more because it's now part of the EU. They can just go to any EU country and find a guy.

But some of them are very attractive there.