Where to find the most beautiful/hot filipinas!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Where to find the most beautiful/hot filipinas!

Post by livefreeordie »

Ive been having a good run, but now im really keen to meet some of the gorgeous /super pretty girls ive been seeing on rarer occasions. So where does one meet them? Clubs/certain malls? If wrinkly 60 year olds can land them, Ill be damned if i miss out! Especially in manila area

Once again Pareto's law ( unconventional+highly effective=leverage results) drops its marvelous law into my head, as when I was traveling from davao to manila, I was amazed by how many really good looking women I spotted in the airport. I tried to make conversation with perhaps an 8/10 well dressed, but she sort of gave me a very uninterested vibe that really threw me off. I spotted another 7.5/8 waiting for the plane, but she looked like she was with her BF/family. When I landed in manila I literally walked past a stunning set of models waiting for a car, but by that time I was too tired and cranky to do much. So airports are one interesting place hehe

Any ideas? Im thinking outside the box here, good clubs, makati area, fort area, trendy hangouts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: Where to find the most beautiful/hot filipinas!

Post by Lorenzo »

livefreeordie wrote:Ive been having a good run, but now im really keen to meet some of the gorgeous /super pretty girls ive been seeing on rarer occasions. So where does one meet them? Clubs/certain malls? If wrinkly 60 year olds can land them, Ill be damned if i miss out! Especially in manila area

Any ideas? Im thinking outside the box here, good clubs, makati area, fort area, trendy hangouts
Clubs are the worst place, you will get bar girls in disguise and gold diggers and get treated like crap. It depends on what you are looking for? Are you purely seeking attraction and sex, then maybe the club girls are ok. Do you want to find a decent lady that can offer more than a one night encounter, then they are at church, in the workplace, etc and not so easily picked up. They have value and they know it. From the outside you will be perceived as a monger to them. It may not be worth your effort.

In short I agree, getting the really hot ladies that are normal girls is very difficult for a foreigner and requires that you usually live there and have friends who introduce you.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

It's true, the wrinklys do land hot babes although I reckon most of them have to pay for the privelege just like this chump who spent half a million on his Pinay and she still took him to court. He's a bit younger than 60 though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-row.html

The more innocent types are out in the province whereas in cities like Manila they tend to be more streetwise so they're more likely to be well versed in how to f**k over a foreigner should it be their intention.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Interesting story but when he met the girl she was working as a prostitute, so I'm not sure if that is the best example to use as learning. My thoughts are that many of the old wrinkled gnomes are retired and have the time to hunt for the best. Without a better option the girl then takes that opportunity to better her life,

Is just frustrating though because I find the more attractive women in online dating sites like DIA harder to keep a conversation with,it's like e i feel I don't measure up to them somehow, but I can't figure out when I've seen real beauties with lord of the ring dwarves
Last edited by livefreeordie on August 7th, 2016, 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Philippines are a gregarious society. Anybody knows somebody.

One thing most people don't even think of doing is make friends with people they will never date, like older women and even men (male friends). Most of the time, just by knowing that you are single and looking, they will be the first to come forward and introduce you a few single girls to date. And the good news is: most if not all of these "prospects by introduction" will not be on dating sites, or at least not actively looking.

Davao is a great place to meet and date the dark skinned, native (Lumad) type of girls. Girls with more Chinese or European background with that wither complexion are fewer than in Manila and they usually are from middle class families. They're usually snottier and more demanding. Those are usually the types who will probably entertain a foreigner as a friend but won't give them a half-chance as love interests.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:Philippines are a gregarious society. Anybody knows somebody.

One thing most people don't even think of doing is make friends with people they will never date, like older women and even men (male friends). Most of the time, just by knowing that you are single and looking, they will be the first to come forward and introduce you a few single girls to date. And the good news is: most if not all of these "prospects by introduction" will not be on dating sites, or at least not actively looking.

Davao is a great place to meet and date the dark skinned, native (Lumad) type of girls. Girls with more Chinese or European background with that wither complexion are fewer than in Manila and they usually are from middle class families. They're usually snottier and more demanding. Those are usually the types who will probably entertain a foreigner as a friend but won't give them a half-chance as love interests.

Excellent good common sense, so it must be ignored...
Know the place and the people, and the girls seem to appear.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I would guess that the girls at the airport are more well-to-do than the average Filipina (that's why they can afford airline tickets) so of course they're more likely to give the cold shoulder to foreign strangers.

Most of the 9's and 10's that I approached in the Philippines were also very aloof. But I'm sure that if I just had enough time in the Philippines, I could get myself a real treasure. It would be worth the wait.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:Philippines are a gregarious society. Anybody knows somebody.

Excellent good common sense, so it must be ignored...
+1+1

Once you are known as a good man in your area you will have no problems. Filipinos are not only friendly, they want to know everything about your life. Once they know you are single and looking you will have no shortage of "I have a cousin" type comments.

OTOH if you have a rep as a player or monger, no one will recommend anyone they care about.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Yes I felt like a bit of a mini celebrity in davao, so many stares and looks from girls there, whereas in manila I got that but not as much. I'm happy to make friends with Filipinos but generally felt there was a big culture barrier there, and to be honest the Filipino men would make chit chat but didn't feel like we had much in common,unlike the expats i meet who I found very easy to get along with and shared details. The most conversations I had were with taxi drivers, and they are usually trying to sell you services, but next time around I'll make the effort and join the rotary club etc and things like that. And of course go on serious hunts in the places where the beauties are.

As for the snobs I dislike reverse racism and game methods may work, or if not just leave them to be used and abused with the local 'Don Juans'. I know my value and can't stand judgemental people

Perhaps it would make sense to look for and cultivate friendships in wealthier areas where beauty is drawn to, like high end hotel bars and gyms, malls, airports, universities, modelling competitions, events, galas and balls, or high society functions. I don't think it would be hard to project an image of success there, and so much is based on perception, as I've learned with world class BSers
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

livefreeordie wrote:Yes I felt like a bit of a mini celebrity in davao, so many stares and looks from girls there, whereas in manila I got that but not as much. I'm happy to make friends with Filipinos but generally felt there was a big culture barrier there, and to be honest the Filipino men would make chit chat but didn't feel like we had much in common,unlike the expats i meet who I found very easy to get along with and shared details. The most conversations I had were with taxi drivers, and they are usually trying to sell you services, but next time around I'll make the effort and join the rotary club etc and things like that. And of course go on serious hunts in the places where the beauties are.

As for the snobs I dislike reverse racism and game methods may work, or if not just leave them to be used and abused with the local 'Don Juans'. I know my value and can't stand judgemental people

Perhaps it would make sense to look for and cultivate friendships in wealthier areas where beauty is drawn to, like high end hotel bars and gyms, malls, airports, universities, modelling competitions, events, galas and balls, or high society functions. I don't think it would be hard to project an image of success there, and so much is based on perception, as I've learned with world class BSers
Well posited. Unlike Manila, Davao is not an expat city, unless you are seconded there to manage a BPO, run a canned fruit production line or consult on a coal power plant. For a member of an educated Filipino family, the first question popping to mind is "what business do you have with Davao?". If you have none, they might feel sympathy with you as you try hard to relax and bag a few cuties from the poorer backgrounds, but they will want to have next to nothing to do with you.

If you do have "business" over there, the situation changes considerably. They might still reject the idea of marrying you to their young daughters or nieces, but they will consider you as a valuable addition to their community.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:Excellent good common sense, so it must be ignored...
Most people believe the Philippines is the path of least resistance to finding love (or at least abundant sexual relief) and criticise it. Yet, at the same time, they seem to bask in this stereotype, and that's a shame, because they will miss out on the opportunity to discover the more authentic aspect of the local culture. Back in the days I used to believe that this is because most people only have a limited amount of time off their jobs to visit the country, bag a few girls and perhaps choose one for a (distance) relationship. Over time and by seeing so many men in the Philippines who are living there more or less stably and yet exhibit this frame of mind, I concluded that it's all out of intellectual laziness, pure and simple. The same intellectual laziness they attribute to the "dumb" Filipinos they so despise.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Very well put, a good Hunter needs to know his prey and the environment, or insert macho metaphor here

Are you sure an educated family is so picky? Perhaps the mongers and other types have tarnished the reputation of Western men in general amongst some, but I'm a young guy and have already got a great return on my efforts in the Philippines, and I'm just getting started. With some intelligence and persistence I'm certain I can multiply my results and start scaling up my success, especially with good dress sense and style. Projecting an image of success and value, I can't see any good reason why id be rejected upfront, unless the girl has some racist or discriminatory view of Western guys, but often these sort of things are just shallow opinions that can be changed, unless they have had a bad experience which turns into a stronger challenge to game
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:I would guess that the girls at the airport are more well-to-do than the average Filipina (that's why they can afford airline tickets) so of course they're more likely to give the cold shoulder to foreign strangers.

Most of the 9's and 10's that I approached in the Philippines were also very aloof. But I'm sure that if I just had enough time in the Philippines, I could get myself a real treasure. It would be worth the wait.
The 9's and 10's never flirt with men, very selfish, and don't apologize for anything they do, it doesn't matter what country your in.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs