The Truth About Hillary Clintons Bizarre Behavior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Truth About Hillary Clintons Bizarre Behavior

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Paul Joseph Watson regarding the mental and physically state of Hillary Clinton.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Truth About Hillary Clintons Bizarre Behavior

Post by jamesbond »

More proof that Hillary is unfit to be president. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmFiVuSednc[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hillary Clinton hates Muslims, her policies as secretary of state are proof of that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Cwma6l0HQ[/youtube]

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

A crooked, corrupt, pathological lying, incompetent, irrational, fraudulent, impractical, DC bar failing, rape apologizing, racist, kkk admiring, racketeering, seizure suffering, blood clot suffering, deteriorating, extremely unhealthy card carrying commie - in bed with the muslim brotherhood - with scandals dating all the way back to the 1960s. Yeah, I'd say she's unfit.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

w.p.o. wrote:A crooked, corrupt, pathological lying, incompetent, irrational, fraudulent, impractical, DC bar failing, rape apologizing, racist, kkk admiring, racketeering, seizure suffering, blood clot suffering, deteriorating, extremely unhealthy card carrying commie - in bed with the muslim brotherhood - with scandals dating all the way back to the 1960s.
But yet somehow still a better alternative than the ignorant, thin skinned, narcissist, loose cannon, huckster the republicans have come up with. And that's why she will win.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Ghost wrote:
Mr Natural wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:A crooked, corrupt, pathological lying, incompetent, irrational, fraudulent, impractical, DC bar failing, rape apologizing, racist, kkk admiring, racketeering, seizure suffering, blood clot suffering, deteriorating, extremely unhealthy card carrying commie - in bed with the muslim brotherhood - with scandals dating all the way back to the 1960s.
But yet somehow still a better alternative than the ignorant, thin skinned, narcissist, loose cannon, huckster the republicans have come up with. And that's why she will win.
How is Hillary in any way better? Any one of her scandals alone makes her worse than Trump, in that she is an overt criminal and has committed treason.
I'll take a cunt over a crazy cunt any day.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Ghost wrote:she is an overt criminal and has committed treason.
I've seen no real evidence of that and I doubt that you have either unless you spend most of your time listening to right wingers. But real evidence? No. Now maybe a typical politician who can't be trusted further than you can spit, but then neither can Trump or 99% of other politicians so what else is new?
Ghost wrote:How is Hillary in any way better?
The difference is that she knows the issues and how things really work as opposed to the fantasy world Trump and his followers seem to live in. She has the knowledge and temperament for the job and he has neither. It's true that she would mostly be a continuation of the status quo, but he would be an absolute disaster. So it's not to say she would be all that great or that you have to agree with her on any issues, just that she is capable of doing the job and he isn't. The last republican president was a disaster but Trump would make Dubya look great. Be careful what you wish for.
Mike Tyson
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2744021

:shock:
BTW, randoms don't just get to sit in those spots behind the speaker. They're specially chosen.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Mr Natural wrote:
You obviously played too much football without a helmet. The woman (if you want to call her that) suffers from post concussion syndrome and seizures. Remember her head shaking fit when she was surrounded by female journalists? That's not brain-freeze my friend. Her health is deteriorating rapidly. She suffers from blood clots - which is why she's on blood thinners. Same ingredient found in rat poison (better not fall down a flight of stairs)! She's already fallen multiple times. Spent as long as 6 months at a hospital (the lib media is keeping this under wraps. they're in the tank for her). To make matters worse, the lamestream media polled 15% more democrats than republicans. When you do that, the numbers are skewed before they even make it to the poll. Guess what? Even with that same scheme (continuing to ask more dems than repubs), that "10 point" margin is now a "3 point" margin! Why is that? Because dems - especially blue collar dems (Reagan democrats) - are switching over to Trump. Do you actually think hitlery (the poster child for useless people) is ahead? In reality she's way behind. First of all, most people don't take polls over the phone. They either say 'it's none of your business,' hang up or just refuse to answer the phone. Second of all, Trump can fill a crowd where ever he goes. He actually has to turn people away because of capacity rules. There's 20,000 - 40,000 people inside and another 3,000 - 5,000 outside trying to get in! NBA basketball arenas, airports, college football stadiums... packed tighter than a cuban cigar. Hitlery, on the other hand, has difficulty filling a high school gym. Her biggest crowd to date is 1,000 - and that was because bernie supporters wanted to know what the sea hag had to say. There were protesters galore inside the DNC and utter chaos outside. Bernie followers are convinced she stole the election (the 20,000 emails hacked by wikileaks proves it). They HATE hilary. Investigative journalist, James Okeefe, posed as a hilery supporter outside the dnc and was assaulted by a sanders supporter. They vow to make sure she never gets elected. If you're not too lazy, you can see for yourself:

Bernie supports (pi$$ed off dems) showing their feelings toward hilary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_T749zVYhQ

Hitlery in bad health
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08 ... izure-pen/

Pissed off people sick of the establishment, dems walking away from the democrat part and hitlery's deteriorating health which may not allow her to make it to November!! Yet you have her winning. interesting.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Teal Lantern wrote: BTW, randoms don't just get to sit in those spots behind the speaker. They're specially chosen.
Some of them are chosen, many are not. Just last night the guy sitting behind Trump when he made the 2nd amendment comment was asked if he was vetted in any way and he said no. He is just an ordinary guy and nobody said anything to him. So once again your info that you obviously get from right wing sources is wrong. Conservatives have been pointing fingers at the Clintons for decades, except when you start looking into the details it seems time after time, after hundreds of millions spent in investigations, there is little substance to the accusations. But it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that they can't beat the Clintons politically now could it?
Mike Tyson