Atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki a LIE!

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki a LIE!

Post by publicduende »

I have been reading quite a few of accounts from anybody from ex CIA and military high ranks to investigative journalists, to nuclear physicists. It is fitting that we bring this up on the anniversary of the tragic event.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-0 ... -much-more
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki a LIE!

Post by starchild5 »

Yeah...It was fake

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWCUvDVZT94[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChcBZAEKiKQ[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How could Hiroshima and Nagasaki be a hoax? Aren't there thousands of witnesses in Japan? What about the radiation damage to Japanese people and photos of radiation damaged bodies? What about the video of the atomic bomb going off in Japan?

If it was a hoax, why doesn't the Japanese government or Japanese historians expose it? And why did Japan surrender then? Why didn't it fight on and lure the Allies to invade their homeland with troops? The Allies were reluctant to do that cause it would involve enormous casualties.

However, that US government documentary about Hiroshima and Nagasaki sure does have some odd discrepancies.

I've also seen videos of nuclear bomb test sites that were odd because the houses in them that blew away look like little toy houses and yet the camera filming it was unharmed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Sometimes I think the PTB have decided to turn the net into one big SYOP so it makes it way harder to figure out what is real and what is not. That is why I always focus on the monetary aspect of things because money truly runs the world.

Mr. Wu, this is why I sometimes think your an agent of theirs because you push nonsense sometimes like the flat earth crap............. :roll:
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Well, at least it's not one of those claiming that WWII was a hoax...
Actually, there are some people out there who say WWII was a hoax and Hitler never existed. WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:How could Hiroshima and Nagasaki be a hoax? Aren't there thousands of witnesses in Japan? What about the radiation damage to Japanese people and photos of radiation damaged bodies? What about the video of the atomic bomb going off in Japan?

If it was a hoax, why doesn't the Japanese government or Japanese historians expose it? And why did Japan surrender then? Why didn't it fight on and lure the Allies to invade their homeland with troops? The Allies were reluctant to do that cause it would involve enormous casualties.

However, that US government documentary about Hiroshima and Nagasaki sure does have some odd discrepancies.

I've also seen videos of nuclear bomb test sites that were odd because the houses in them that blew away look like little toy houses and yet the camera filming it was unharmed.
Its simple....On one hand they tell us, Radiation exposure lasts for 1000s of years but miraculously both these cities came up well inhibited in just 10 years after the blast..City of Hiroshima Below :lol: :lol:

All Crisis Actors and Crypto Jews as Japanese Leaders...They just put a story out there...like how Hitler was dead thingy...

For example...In all of raids by Americans into japan...The emperors palace was left intact but civilians homes were bombed like whats happening in Syria with Assad palace being the safest home while people getting killed everwhere

Its a giant conspiracy...It really is...That is why Humans keeps losing...Even if hitler won, do we think our life's would have been better...America and the Alleys won..REALLY? if it did..We would not have this forum..complaining about America...They really do control both sides.

How come Emperors, Kings, Queens, Leaders of both sides came intact with no casualties. :shock: :shock:

How come Japanese emperor who started all this war never died, got captured?? :D

Americans were graciously generous to the Japanese leaders ...This Hirohito guy..who ruled japan allowed Americans to write their constitutions, set up central bank and died in 86...Crypto Jew :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

These Japanese emperors responsible for all this, were never prosecuted for Crimes against Humanity...Guess why ? :wink:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nuclear bombs are likely just (and simply) high energy weapons and not the spook and doom that they've made it out to be. It was just a fancy way to tell the people the following:

1. Government is good at war. Seems silly, I know, but don't challenge us. We're invulnerable. Also increases scope of government and regulations.
2. Secrets become necessary, meaning intelligence agencies are necessary. Also increases scope of government and regulations.
3. Money: Some insiders are only getting richer. It costs extra to ship this stuff, to store it, to refine it, to eliminate it, to test for it, when probably only very little protection is necessary. Also increases scope of government and regulations.
4. We are very good at science. E = MC^2 is true, and we just proved it.
5. Constant fear of the brink of war, armageddon to scare everyone into submission. Also increases scope of government and regulations.
6. Government needs more taxes to protect you from this.

If the two Japanese cities were merely carpet bombed by high energy weapons without radiation, this also puts the Chernobyl disaster under doubt as well.

Also, now you know the whole nuclear arms race between the USA and Russia was a hoax, which increases the probability (and undeniability) that Russia isn't independent at all, but merely a fake adversary to distract the people into thinking the nations actually are against one another when they are all run by the owners of the Bank of International Settlements.

Naturally no one will believe a conspiracy until it is posted, on Zerohedge.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

When you men wake up (if you ever do), you'll begin to see that Shakespeare was onto something. The whole world really is a stage. It's fake. It really is a matrix for your mind, through mind control, to get you to believe their lies, which means you'll act and react accordingly. If you find this unbelievable as a claim, after you wake up, you'll see that almost everything there is, is a lie.
Conclusion: It has been a great privilege to live in these unusual times. However, please take note: The reality of the world has revealed a titanic struggle between good and evil. Which side are you on? And just as importantly, what are you going to do about it?
Tyler Durden is right.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:How could Hiroshima and Nagasaki be a hoax? Aren't there thousands of witnesses in Japan? What about the radiation damage to Japanese people and photos of radiation damaged bodies? What about the video of the atomic bomb going off in Japan?

Additional issues (See sources at the end of this article.):
  • Death rates at Hiroshima and Nagasaki are not higher than elsewhere.
  • Three days after the Hiroshima bombing, a trolley was running again.
  • The bank at “ground zero” remains standing to this day.
  • Eight Jesuits hiding in their church survived the blast at ground zero to tell the tale – spared only by the intervention of the Virgin Mary.
  • Outside of the Jesuits, and one communist reporter who hated the US, there was no significant reporting from either Hiroshima or Nagasaki for at least a month.
  • For years in both Japan and the US, it was a crime punishable by death to speak or write about the bombings.
  • The entire atom bomb narrative created by the Pentagon was delivered to the public via a single writer from the New York Times who later turned out to be on the Pentagon payroll.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

They're saying even Fukushima is a hoax? Can we believe anything anymore?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The_Adventurer wrote:They're saying even Fukushima is a hoax? Can we believe anything anymore?
Today's weather and traffic reports.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

The_Adventurer wrote:They're saying even Fukushima is a hoax? Can we believe anything anymore?

It's genius isn't it? Scare the crap out of them with a fake mushroom cloud! Give those special effects guys a big raise!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

OutWest wrote:
It's genius isn't it? Scare the crap out of them with a fake mushroom cloud! Give those special effects guys a big raise!
If nuclear bombs are fake that would be the most genius hoax of the century! But what about all those old films of nuclear tests?

I mean, I worked in Hollywood for years. You can see my credits in many cinematic masterpieces from SyFy Channel. :)

If they can't make that stuff look real in a huge budget film like Avengers, how were they doing it back in the 50's with no CGI at that?!
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan