HappierAbroad Trolls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

HappierAbroad Trolls

Post by Tsar »

Which members on HappierAbroad are actually Trolls?
Last edited by Tsar on August 11th, 2016, 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hypothetical Money Question

Post by Moretorque »

Go get yourself a mess of hooker$$$$$$$$$................. :P and make sure you invite Mr. Wu too!.......... :wink:
Last edited by Moretorque on August 11th, 2016, 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hypothetical Money Question

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:Go get yourself a mess of hooker$$$$$$$$$................. :P

And make sure you invite Mr. Wu!.......... :wink:
Do we have our first Troll? :lol:
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: HappierAbroad Trolls

Post by HouseMD »

Asks Tsar, of all people lol...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:Asks Tsar, of all people lol...
It's not anything to laugh about. I'm not a troll.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You need to take some of that gold or silver or whatever you are buying and use some of it for payment so you can get your unit serviced by some bitches.........
Time to Hide!
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Tsar wrote:Which members on HappierAbroad are actually Trolls?

There is one called Winston. Although I am thinking his case is just general stupidity. lol
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:You need to take some of that gold or silver or whatever you are buying and use some of it for payment so you can get your unit serviced by some bitches.........
You know I wouldn't use it for that. Unless I was able to bribe a hot jailbait that was either a virgin or was hot enough of a jailbait I would overlook a one or two priors and bribe her to f**k her. But sex just for the sake of fun or experiencing it isn't something I want.

These are some examples of the types of girls I want:

I don't want these types of women:

(The only way I would have an woman in her mid 20s to 30s that is hot is ONLY IF I married a hot virgin jailbait and she continued to look hot which is likely if a jailbait is hot and athletic and has a healthy lifestyle)

So if I do NOT want the woman in the second group even though most men would, why would I sleep with a slut even if the slut was as hot or even hotter than the four women I used as examples in the second group of females.

Besides, men that sleep with sluts deserve any STD they get and just like Starchild has said, I also believe it to be more than just a physical experience. So I wouldn't likely engage in fornication.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:Which members on HappierAbroad are actually Trolls?
Zionosis is a pretty obvious troll. Comes back every couple of months, gets overly active with posting trying to get a rise out of people (which he usually does lol), then goes away and f***s off where he came from when he inevitably gets bored with how small this forum is and how stupid it's userbase.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

About trolling, Adama comes to my mind.
No idea who could be this person. Nobody knows anything about him.

There is never any comment from him supporting 'HappierAbroad', nothing about travel to overseas, nothing about considering relocation, nothing about international/interracial marriage - more the opposite, some vague talk about Happier-in-USA followed by a prayer.

There is nothing coming from that person about how to explore foreign culture, languages, religions etc. Even not curious about it.
Only false prophets are everywhere, even the Pope in Rome will face the hell, another false prophet who does not know the Bible.

-----

About Zionosis, despite he doubts I am living in Japan and Thailand, I am sure he is for real and made already at least one trip to overseas, to Asia, likely also to Japan and has no negative impression about the idea of 'HappierAbroad'. Obviously he is living somewhere in a rather rural area but not so far away from a major Australian city (Melbourne?). He is not a troll.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
Moretorque wrote:You need to take some of that gold or silver or whatever you are buying and use some of it for payment so you can get your unit serviced by some bitches.........
You know I wouldn't use it for that. Unless I was able to bribe a hot jailbait that was either a virgin or was hot enough of a jailbait I would overlook a one or two priors and bribe her to f**k her. But sex just for the sake of fun or experiencing it isn't something I want.

(The only way I would have an woman in her mid 20s to 30s that is hot is ONLY IF I married a hot virgin jailbait and she continued to look hot which is likely if a jailbait is hot and athletic and has a healthy lifestyle)

So if I do NOT want the woman in the second group even though most men would, why would I sleep with a slut even if the slut was as hot or even hotter than the four women I used as examples in the second group of females.

Besides, men that sleep with sluts deserve any STD they get and just like Starchild has said, I also believe it to be more than just a physical experience. So I wouldn't likely engage in fornication.
So you're saying you are a pedophile, because most of the girls you posted weren't 18...

I will be laughing hysterically the day you update us from prison because you found some perfect princess that turned out to be an FBI agent.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HouseMD wrote:So you're saying you are a pedophile, because most of the girls you posted weren't 18...

I will be laughing hysterically the day you update us from prison because you found some perfect princess that turned out to be an FBI agent.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU[/youtube]

Nah, Tsar's an ephebophile. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
HouseMD wrote:So you're saying you are a pedophile, because most of the girls you posted weren't 18...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU[/youtube]

Nah, Tsar's an ephebophile. ;)
I know the difference, but honestly, I don't even know if he's the sort to draw the line at puberty, so long as he gets his pure princess.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:

So you're saying you are a pedophile, because most of the girls you posted weren't 18...

There''s nothing there the home wrecker wouldn't straighten out........... :wink:
Time to Hide!