Getting a girl pregnant

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Getting a girl pregnant

Post by livefreeordie »

Its interesting that this topic doesnt seem to have been discussed on the board

As a hypothetical if you got a girl pregnant, either by accident or other means, what would you do?
-Would you support the child or walk away?
-What are typical costs of child support, from basic to comfortable?
-What are common scenarios that occur with foreigners and pregnancies?
-Any laws that are applicable?
-Is abortion discouraged and illegal?

If it was something I was personally dealing with, id most likely opt to have the child and support the mother at least to a basic degree, curious as to what others think
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Getting a girl pregnant

Post by The_Adventurer »

The most common scenario would be Koreans in the Philippines, where you pretend it never happened and go home.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I would support the girl if I was 100% certain the kid was in fact mine. If she's a hoe and sleeping with other guys on the side, I honestly wouldn't care and just let her deal with it. If I was the only one sleeping with her and she's otherwise a good girl, I would take my responsibilities I suppose.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

livefreeordie wrote:Its interesting that this topic doesnt seem to have been discussed on the board

As a hypothetical if you got a girl pregnant, either by accident or other means, what would you do?
-Would you support the child or walk away?
-What are typical costs of child support, from basic to comfortable?
-What are common scenarios that occur with foreigners and pregnancies?
-Any laws that are applicable?
-Is abortion discouraged and illegal?

If it was something I was personally dealing with, id most likely opt to have the child and support the mother at least to a basic degree, curious as to what others think
How about the be a man and a father option?
Hat tip to Mr S here...He changed his life and is a father to his daughter.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'd marry the mother and support the kid, but I'd probably sink into a major depression for the next 18 years.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:I'd marry the mother and support the kid, but I'd probably sink into a major depression for the next 18 years.
I think a lot of guys would feel the same way.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I don't get why a lot of guys believe being a father is a death sentence, it is a very strange line of thinking to me like you belong to some sort of anti-life feminist death cult. But if seeing a positive pregnancy test really feels like having a gun to your head, why not just get a vasectomy and remove that risk altogether?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

I think because in the west it can have massive long term financial implications marcos, but i sense in the philippines it is a different scenario where it takes much less of a financial toll. Personally id like to have children in the future, but at this point im not sure if Id be ready for that situation. I do think strongly that the right thing to do is have the child, and do what one can to ensure he/she has a fruitful upbringing.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I don't get why a lot of guys believe being a father is a death sentence, it is a very strange line of thinking to me like you belong to some sort of anti-life feminist death cult. But if seeing a positive pregnancy test really feels like having a gun to your head, why not just get a vasectomy and remove that risk altogether?

Most here DO have the feminist death cult mentality. Most here are virulent symptoms of the very ills they protest in the west. Think about it....if you know a beautiful desirable filipina, is there a single man here you would want to introduce her to?
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I don't get why a lot of guys believe being a father is a death sentence, it is a very strange line of thinking to me like you belong to some sort of anti-life feminist death cult. But if seeing a positive pregnancy test really feels like having a gun to your head, why not just get a vasectomy and remove that risk altogether?
Because in America your not a Father.

You don't get to raise your kid up with your values. The state does. The mother does. You off to the job 10 hours a day so you can buy supplies. You turn into a money making machine, but not a actual father. You don't get to raise your child, others do.

And if you think you are a Father in America, once the law gets wind of what your doing, or the mother has a fight with you, then they will both team up together to use legal action against you. They will take away your child, hand her the kid, and force payments out of you. Failure to do so will result in going to prison. All because what? You made a woman pop out a kid?

Both the state and the mother uses children as pawns to enslave the Father. Men can't be men anymore. They are not the leader of their households and the law is not on their side in such matters.

Having a kid in 2016 for USA American men is a death sentence. You don't even have the choice to opt out. You will be FORCED to pay or GO TO JAIL. All because you had sex and she got preggos. You have no rights. The only right you have, is to not have sex and hope the condom doesn't break.

This doesn't mean guys want to do a vasectomy and lose 100% of their ability to have kids. Most wait for the "right woman", even though the climate is horrible.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

It's because in America women tend to use the children against their fathers. Women specifically get pregnant to try and control a man and siphon off his income and the more you make the more they can take. For example, the rapper Nas at one point was paying his x wife 30k per month in child support.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

It's because in America women tend to use the children against their fathers. Women specifically get pregnant to try and control a man and siphon off his income and the more you make the more they can take. For example, the rapper Nas at one point was paying his x wife 30k per month in child support.

Us law is not enforced in the Philippines... Its a very separate country in case many here gave not noticed.
And without child support laws ganging over their head...what usually happens in the Philippines when the visiting american knocks up his filipina? Its adios bitch. The use of freedom was not intended to simply facilitate assholes, but foreign men in the Philippines are 90% pure asshole anyway.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Nomad wrote:
Because in America your not a Father.

You don't get to raise your kid up with your values. The state does. The mother does. You off to the job 10 hours a day so you can buy supplies. You turn into a money making machine, but not a actual father. You don't get to raise your child, others do.

And if you think you are a Father in America, once the law gets wind of what your doing, or the mother has a fight with you, then they will both team up together to use legal action against you. They will take away your child, hand her the kid, and force payments out of you. Failure to do so will result in going to prison. All because what? You made a woman pop out a kid?

Both the state and the mother uses children as pawns to enslave the Father. Men can't be men anymore. They are not the leader of their households and the law is not on their side in such matters.

Having a kid in 2016 for USA American men is a death sentence. You don't even have the choice to opt out. You will be FORCED to pay or GO TO JAIL. All because you had sex and she got preggos. You have no rights. The only right you have, is to not have sex and hope the condom doesn't break.

This doesn't mean guys want to do a vasectomy and lose 100% of their ability to have kids. Most wait for the "right woman", even though the climate is horrible.
What he said.. ∆∆

And we're not regurgitating stuff.... I personally have an older friend who was a stellar father and took care of his wife and kids only to find out his wife was cheating on him with an x boyfriend.

Story short, she divorced him and took the kids and ran off and got pregnant by the old boyfriend and stuck my friend with 1000k+ per month child support payments and attorney fees. My friend lost his house, business and savings because the divorce Court forced him to split everything. She now bought a house of her own and collects child support from 2 different men on top of her own salary.

My friend has to pay 1000k per month in child support for the next 8 years while living out of an empty apartment scraping by on Wallmart/Target food or else he goes to jail! And he hardly ever sees his own children, but when he does he has to drive 2 hours away and pay 80 bucks in tolls and gas just to pick them up and drop them back off as the mother refuses to move closer.

On top of that the x still calls and demands additional money for the children such as $600 bucks for Karate class, $700 for dental work or $300 for a new coat.. It's all bogus as she won't pay first then send the receipt, she just wants the money so she can spend it on herself.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I personally have an older friend who was a stellar father and took care of his wife and kids only to find out his wife was cheating on him with an x boyfriend.

Story short, she divorced him and took the kids and ran off and got pregnant by the old boyfriend and stuck my friend with 1000k+ per month child support payments and attorney fees. My friend lost his house, business and savings because the divorce Court forced him to split everything. She now bought a house of her own and collects child support from 2 different men on top of her own salary.

My friend has to pay 1000k per month in child support for the next 8 years or else he goes to jail and he hardly ever sees his own children. On top of that the x still calls and demands additional money for the children such as $600 bucks here for Karate class, $ 700 for dental work.. It's all bogus as she won't pay first then send the receipt, she just wants the money so she can spend it on herself.
This is another good reason why men should not get married or have children. Half of all marriages in the US end in divorce. 82% of the time the woman get's custody of the kids, which means the man has to pay child support until the kids turn 18.

There is also the possibility the man has to pay his ex wife alimony and in some state alimony can be for life! This means the man would have to pay his ex wife alimony payments every month for as long as he lives! WTF? :shock:

On top of all that, the man has to give his ex wife half of all his assets. I have a co worker who when he went through a divorce, had to give his ex wife half of his 401K in addition to half of all of his other assets. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."