Winston's case is very laughable.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's case is very laughable.

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:No matter how much of a shitty person Winston is, he can still say at least he had a lot of women in his life. He is a lousy person, sure. He a bad, absent, neglectful father. Unfaithful. A believer in ridiculous conspiracy theories. Too full of himself. Secretly very insecure? Yes, guilty on all charges. But he has a lot of crazy adventures too, a lot of life experience, and many stories to tell. Shame he will likely have no one around to tell those stories to by the time he's old.
How am I a shitty person? You are an asshole. That's untrue. Ask any of my close friends. They will tell you I'm kind, gentle, pure in soul, very genuine and have a good heart. Those are the vibes I radiate. Ask Rock, Steve55, WorldTraveler, Zboy1, Ladislav, Ethan_sg, etc. They can all confirm that. Even you know I'm a good person Marcos. You said so yourself on Skype when we talked.

The problem is that you are hung up about your absentee father, which you admit, and so you take it out on me just because I'm not a traditional dad. So you have a bias against me, which you admitted. You are not objective. No one thinks I'm a shitty person. Especially those who know me. Unless of course, they have inner demons they are trying to project onto me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

What does you son think of you? Is he old enough to know you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote: It doesn't matter. Let Winston blame whomever for whatever. It's his opinion. You're free to dismiss his opinion. Just ignore it. It's not like he's force feeding it to you.

I do agree with the Russian butt-kissing part. I doubt Russia is great at all. Pay attention when he tells you stealthfully that Russian chicks are just time wasters. They'll say yes to a date even when they aren't interested because they want a free meal, and they'll leave afterward without becoming your girlfriend or wife. This is seen by some as an improvement over western women. I do not see women who say yes but don't really mean yes as better than women who only say yes to the men they really want.
I never kissed Russia's butt. What are you talking about? I merely told the truth about it. I said it has a fun vibe with great energy and SUPER approachable women. I proved all this long ago with many photos and many hours of video. I felt more ALIVE there than in the US, that's for sure. My soul fed off the energy there, the same way that Superman fed off the energy of the yellow sun.

Why should I lie or say any different than how I honestly felt? But of course, that doesn't mean there aren't many negatives there too. I listed many bad things about Russia too. An honest person will list both pros and cons, not just one or the other.

Russia is also meaningful to me because it was my first Happier Abroad experience. After going there, I was inspired to start this movement. It was then that I realized what my destiny was. I became "on fire" for the HA gospel, like the first Christians were when they were "on fire" for Jesus. So in a way, I was reborn there. That's more meaningful than any words can describe.

None of this is butt kissing. It's just telling the truth and being honest, which is what I'm known for.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

I don't know. He's very shy and quiet and doesn't talk much. But he knows I'm a playboy. Of course he knows me. He's 8 and bright. Not stupid.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To Everyone:

Please don't start mean spirited heckling type threads like this again, about me or anyone else.

Thanks.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
Adama wrote: I doubt Russia is great at all.
Well, it's the best hope for Christianity in the world today. It's self-consciously engaged, at the state level, in kulturkampf with the forces of anti-Christianity. It's come a long, hard way from the "godless communism" of the Bolsheviks. I'd think you'd be a fan.
Russia isn't able to save Christianity. It was recently reported among Christians online that Putin has outlawed street evangelism, also known as soul winning. If that is true, Russia can have all the godly values it wants, but most of them will have the laws of God but without Christ. They might as well be Islamic in that case. The way truly is narrow, and most of Russia is on the broad path. Putin is holding back the gospel, preventing people from getting saved by banning street evangelism. This is a problem for Russians and no one else. That is the souls of those Russians who might have received and believed the gospel but now may not hear and remain condemned, because of men like Putin.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Winston,

I don't know. He's very shy and quiet and doesn't talk much. But he knows I'm a playboy. Of course he knows me. He's 8 and bright. Not stupid.
This is my only gripe with Winston, Winston do not bring children here unless you want them and even then it is very questionable what kind of future they have here.....
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think the internet is making everyone insane - If you think about it; this is not a normal environment... people heckling eachother, the frankness and open ness of opinions which goes onto full blast hatred at times...just developing yourself to say whatever you want, whenever... if you do this in real life you will have MAJOR problems. Which is going to lead you back online..it's a vicious cycle. I think this is why people can't get along today now, everyone's on social media - creating their own worlds. Their own opinions and groups where everyone's factioned. I just realized how dangerous this really is.

I'd unplug, before you get too used to it. If you have, just stop now...

it's leading us away from a civilized life. Statistics prove this - it's not just me saying this. It's all over the place, it's been said for years. Just because it's common, doesn't make it normal.
i mean, how many of you actually hang out with real people? Have friends and do stuff like normally, youknow? Not too many, I'd imagine, that's just being honest. ...you'd rather be online. It's addicting.
no kidding, this can cause massive health problems, ...the amount of prying, prodding, things you wouldn't normally do in real life, but have courage to do online - and then you start to carry it into real life because you adapt to it or think it'll fly.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The internet is very useful, no question about it.

Unfortunately, there are always some people showing up who are useless... any kind of cyber criminals, trolls, hackers etc. etc.

I remember the time without internet, it was difficult to find worldwide information, there were no webpages for search.
Any contact by phone or telegram to overseas - except by letter - was expensive, as no email system existed.
There were no ATMs, only traveller cheques, to exchange money was often difficult, internet banking did not exist etc. etc.

I am happy with my good internet connection. For sure better now than in the past.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Yohan wrote:The internet is very useful, no question about it.

Unfortunately, there are always some people showing up who are useless... any kind of cyber criminals, trolls, hackers etc. etc.

I remember the time without internet, it was difficult to find worldwide information, there were no webpages for search.
Any contact by phone or telegram to overseas - except by letter - was expensive, as no email system existed.
There were no ATMs, only traveller cheques, to exchange money was often difficult, internet banking did not exist etc. etc.

I am happy with my good internet connection. For sure better now than in the past.
I agree with this. When I moved to Finland, I recieved a check back in the States. It was alittle over 200$ of what was left of my deposit from my old apartment. Since my USA bank does not exist in Finland, I got online via chat and asked how I could deposit this.

Turns out, they have built into their app, a deposit check system. All you have to do is take a screenshot of the front, back, make sure its signed, and click deposit. Then your done. Talk about pure convience.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote:he has had more sex than most men will have in ten lifetimes, and certainly ten of my lifetimes

I wonder about this. I don't think fornicators who don't do the live-in thing can have as much sex as married men, in general. I suppose a man could hire a prostitute every night.

The first year I was married, if you count all kinds of 'sex', all kinds of stimulation, I had sex nearly every night. Probably something like between 350 and 360 times in a year. It was probably that high for a couple of years and diminished a bit after the first child and picked up again to a lower level than year one and two, but probably higher than a man who looks for one night stands.

Probably in 10 years of marriage, I had sex or sexual activity with my wife somewhere between 1000 and 2000 times. Maybe between 2000 and 3000. If you have a reasonable sex life in marriage, it's pretty easy to rack up more times having sex than someone who sleeps with a lot of women he meets in bars and brothels.

And of course this is disease free and you aren't causing a kid to be born into a fatherless situation if you are having sex with your wife who lives with you. Maybe some people consider that boring because you could get in a rut or whatever. I find sex intrinsically interesting even if it's the same thing we've been doing, personally, though I don't mind doing stuff a bit differently from time to time. But another advantage to marriage is that you don't have to tell her, "Do it this way" or "Don't do that. More there." every time. You told her early on. She learns stuff and knows how to do what you like. There is also the potential of surprise sex you weren't expecting.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nomad wrote:
Yohan wrote:The internet is very useful, no question about it.

I agree with this. When I moved to Finland, I recieved a check back in the States. It was alittle over 200$ of what was left of my deposit from my old apartment. Since my USA bank does not exist in Finland, I got online via chat and asked how I could deposit this.

Turns out, they have built into their app, a deposit check system. All you have to do is take a screenshot of the front, back, make sure its signed, and click deposit. Then your done. Talk about pure convience.

Only guy who was interested in Finland that I remember was some dude from Puerto Rico, if I remember correctly. Hows that winter weather up there? And how's the summer weather? Is your wife saved? Is she Christian or what?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Zionosis,
Since you have a pattern of being mean spirited, I feel that you deserve a temporary ban for starting this heckling thread with no substantive purpose other than to heckle, bully and ridicule. You are banned for a few days.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Zionosis,
Since you have a pattern of being mean spirited, I feel that you deserve a temporary ban for starting this heckling thread with no substantive purpose other than to heckle, bully and ridicule. You are banned for a few days.
Have you ever run an IP check on Zionosis? He could be using machines and alternative browsers to change IPs. But I noticed every time he comes here, he always mentions "PaloAltoGuy", aka 'the black knight', the former poster and troll who returned under many alternative accounts. Zionosis seems obsessed with the guy, he mentions him a lot even when everyone else already forget about him.

Everything about this guys screams low-effort troll.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes I ran an IP check on ZIonosis. He doesn't share any IP's with anyone. So I have no hard proof that he is PAG. You have to look at his writing style to be sure. Plus PAG is a computer geek and would know how to hide his IP if he wanted to. I think though that Zionosis came here before PAG did?