Filipinocupid Rhymes with Filipinostupid

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Filipinocupid Rhymes with Filipinostupid

Post by Will N. Dowd »

FC has become particularly terrible lately. It's like the girls, or whoever runs the profiles have all banded together and taken their nonsense to a whole new level. Every category, from edited pictures, to scam attempts, to girls that use it but are too shy to meet anyone has risen sharply. Even the # of girls that don't live where the profile says they do has increased and the travel money requests are getting more common. I don't fall for the nonsense and once they see this they block and move onto the next victim. If you don't fall for their BS, and want to meet young, smart and physically attractive girls that are not single mums, look like their pics, and are not shy, the percentage of girls like that on FC will be in the single digits.

Anyways, the sheer stupidity of girls seems to be getting worse too, even with the single Mums which tend to be more realistic about their chances. They expect guys to go there and meet them, and only them and somehow fall in love with them before you meet them, and promise them you are serious, or they won't even chat you. It's like they prefer to fall in love online first, and then once you meet them since you are already in love, what could possibly go wrong? We all know what serious relationships means to them. Donating your sperm, money and time to support them, their extended family, village, and maybe even tribe. They all need chickens, goats, pigs, surgery, laptops, karaoke and pinball machine spare parts and unless you love their daughter and pay for their laziness and general lack of common sense you are a piece of shit and don't deserve them! Even if you poured money on them, they would waste it on cock fighting, majong, and alcohol and when it's run out they would complain why can't you give us any more?

Both Marc Rudov and Tom Leykis say most dating and marriage are prostitution and I agree with them. See how long yours can go on for if you stop paying her bills, especially when she has no money like most pinays.

"
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Filipinocupid Rhymes with Filipinostupid

Post by chanta76 »

Damn Will,

What do you expext?you just want to play the field and use women for sex with no deep connection. I dont even know where to start with you.
You cant even see your own hypocrisy. There are mongers in the philippines with probably girls who had experience with them and now its just a game.

You think women are predators but what are you?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

how easy do you want it to be? if you are looking for easier then FC then you may never find it
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

The problem with Filipinocupid is the shear number of scams and games for money, which leads you along for a week or two only to discover you have wasted your time and part of your emotions. At least on the Thai cupid site scams and games are very rare and the girls more realistic and sincere. There is no verification and controls in place.

That said, these sites are set up to meet women for a serious relationship, not for being misused for mongering, so the girls are right to expect that you are only coming to meet them.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

there is a pretty easy way to get around this, you say 'when you meet a man do you ask him for money' after saying 'i need to ask you a question that is a bit rude, i am sorry but i am just taking care i hope you understand'

now you have done your best to weed out scammers or girls only after money, if she says yes you can say sorry i am not interested in that (unless she is hot enough to pay hehe) and if she says no and asks at a later date its her fault for lying when you dont pay her

i really dont think there are near as many 'scams' on dating sites as some guys say there are, a girl lying and saying she needs money for her sick mom who is in the hospital isn't really scamming, she is just lying, to me a scam involves some elaborate trick and they certainly aren't tricky

screen out ones that want money, if they ask later say no and remind them that you already told them you dont pay...... if they choose not to listen then it is on them
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

nomadphilippines wrote:
i really dont think there are near as many 'scams' on dating sites as some guys say there are, a girl lying and saying she needs money for her sick mom who is in the hospital isn't really scamming, she is just lying, to me a scam involves some elaborate trick and they certainly aren't tricky
Understimate them at you peril. The ones who are impatient and ask for money early on are obviously easy to detect.

But there are elaborate tricks, and not so elaborate. The most common trick used by unscrupulous women not just from foreign dating sites but anywhere that's anywhere is to get a man to fall in love with her. Once that happens he's a bitch without even knowing it. She's got him by the balls. It's as simple as that.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

ive been with triple digit girls from dating sites, the vast majority pinays

there is no trick or scam to: can i borrow money

you say no and its over

i screen all girls with the question i mentioned above, that way i have done my part to not take advantage of impoverished girls, if they want to try anyways then that is on them, but i make it clear up front im not paying