Trainwreck Winnie: The sordid sexual exploits of Winston Wu

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Trainwreck Winnie: The sordid sexual exploits of Winston Wu

Post by CerealKiller »

Hey guys. I've had this thread idea for a while, but never got around to writing it due to time constraints. Now that I have a bit of spare time on my hands, I thought I'd get things started.

Instead of commenting on Winston myself, I've decided to allow our Dear Leader to speak for himself. Here's what he has to say about conspiracy theories:
Winston wrote:You guys are making up shit and generalizing. There is NO RULE that says that talking about conspiracies with Chinese women is taboo. It's NEVER made even ONE IOTA of a difference in whether they were attracted to me or not... So stop making shit up guys. It makes you look stupid.
Naturally, you guys are welcome to add your own posts here as well. I will also add memorable quotes by other members when I see them. Thanks for reading!
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Re: Trainwreck Winnie: The sordid sexual exploits of Winston

Post by CerealKiller »

So I guess I should have scrolled further down before ending that post.

Here's Winston on false beliefs, rumors, conspiracy theories and stupid people:
Winston wrote:It's funny how you guys believe something false and keep repeating it over and over again. You guys are like a bunch of friggin animals.

Again, please PAY ATTENTION: I HAVE NEVER EVER LOST A GIRL'S INTEREST BY TALKING ABOUT CONSPIRACIES. NEVER! PLEASE STOP SPREADING THE FALSE RUMOR THAT I HAVE. BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS, I HAVE NOT! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STUPID HEADS!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Per: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26555&p=221703&hilit=+dick#p221703
Winston wrote:Neither one. She isn't a user. She's just a prude and non-sensual. She gets more joy out of other things than sex. She also says that she is not sexual to me because my dick is too small too and doesn't stay hard. But I can't get hard for her or get an erection for her because I feel no attraction to her. So it's a no-win situation.

Why is it that the only girl that truly loves me is the one I don't have sexual attraction for? Why can't the ones that I have attraction for love me? Again, f**k Murphy's Law. Everything is always Murphy's Law damn it!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston is a free thinker and lives by his own rules. These videos prove it. :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1lxOL3jI-8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpbQGoP4ynM[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Per: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26555&p=221703&hilit=+dick#p221703
Winston wrote:Neither one. She isn't a user. She's just a prude and non-sensual. She gets more joy out of other things than sex. She also says that she is not sexual to me because my dick is too small too and doesn't stay hard. But I can't get hard for her or get an erection for her because I feel no attraction to her. So it's a no-win situation.

Why is it that the only girl that truly loves me is the one I don't have sexual attraction for? Why can't the ones that I have attraction for love me? Again, f**k Murphy's Law. Everything is always Murphy's Law damn it!
Lol! Before clicking the link, I half expected it to be from Winston's (mis)adventures in Russia. Turns out it's from Winston's thread entitled "My sexless relationship with Filipina."

The Filipina in question here is none other than Dianne, the mother of his illegitimate child. Hmmm... I guess she's used to all those well-hung Filipino men :lol:
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Winston on honesty, handsome men and taking a long hard look in the mirror:
Winston wrote:I look in the mirror and I do see a handsome good looking guy in Winston Wu. That's my HONEST opinion. So I don't see why you and other women don't agree or see the same thing. Honestly, I do see a handsome Winston Wu in the mirror. I'm not going to lie about that.
Source (same as above quotes): viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26294&start=135
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

How about '15 reasons why filipinos are animals' or something to that effect :D

What if our leader is delusional and suffers from mental illness, what else can explain his unhealthy obsession with conspiracy theories, paranormal and aliens?
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Here's pete98146's take on our Dear Leader:
pete98146 wrote:You are "no bark and all bite" meaning you go out with them, somehow manage to come across as a very nice, agreeable, chummy lapdog but in reality once the girl gets to know you she'll find out that you are in fact dangerous because you have a son out of wedlock, really have no interest in settling down (you say you do but we'll believe that when we see it), enjoy the P4P scene a bit too much and my guess is that you are a challenge to live with on a long term basis.

We can give you advice until we are blue in the face but IMHO, this alone will keep you stuck in dating limbo. It's an odd situation to overcome to say the least.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

From the always sharp Smallcheese, a spot-on prediction of Winston's future:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26555&p=222361#p222361
smallcheese wrote:Can you imagine in the near future a father-son conversation like this? I can. :D :D :D

Winston (in his 50s now): "Hey dude, let's go down to Fields Avenue tonight, drink some beers and hook up with some bar girls. I'm feeling horny and I need to satisfy my wanton lust and sexual needs."
Angelo: "I don't know Dad. I think bar girls are just playing with you to get your money."
Winston: "Nah, you're wrong! They genuinely like me for who I am. Look at these pictures and let me explain....."

Later, after 2 hours of non-stop whining and pontification
Angelo: "Hmmm, still not sure Dad. And besides, what about Mom?"
Winston: "F****k her!! I haven't done that since you were a toddler and I'm not about to start now. I need someone I'm sexually attracted to!! WTF is wrong with you?? Don't you get it son?"
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston's lightening fast punches and kicks

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31585&p=266456#p266456
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Banano wrote:How about '15 reasons why filipinos are animals' or something to that effect :D

What if our leader is delusional and suffers from mental illness, what else can explain his unhealthy obsession with conspiracy theories, paranormal and aliens?
Come on now Banano, I know you can do better than that. Admit it, "50 Shades of Winnie's Willy" rolls off the tongue so much better :lol:

As for mental illness, not a chance. None. Nada. By the way, check out this (completely unrelated) link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissis ... y_disorder
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Plus I don't like having mixed kids either, so settling down with a Chinese woman seems like the best and most natural thing to do.
:roll:

The kind of thing his 'brother from another mother' might come out with - another perfect example of racial purity...

CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Winston on crack cocaine, morons, and being a master of logic:
Winston wrote:Smallcheese,
Are you on Crack or something? You'd take the word and opinion of a gold digging bitch over mine? Over a man who is highly credible and a master of logic? Are you a moron?!
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Winston on being overly nice, thousands of temper tantrums, and how even his own parents cannot tolerate him:
Winston wrote:When my parents were here, we were on the way to Costco. Then suddenly my dad stopped the car on the road with a red light ahead to let a pedestrian on the other side cross the street. The thing is, he was far away so there was no need to do this. My dad was being overly nice again, which pisses me off for some reason. This time it backfired, so I was right. But it boiled my blood and made me yell at him which put me in a bad mood for a few hours afterward. This happens a lot when I go out with my parents.
That's what pisses me off, his way of causing unnecessary trouble like that. It's pissed me off thousands of times and throws me into a temper tantrum. So illogical. Yet it keeps happening! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! COME ON!!!!!!!!!! I hate always losing my temper whenever he makes unnecessary mistakes like that!!!!!!!! And I'm tired of always yelling "COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" every time he makes a mistake!

I don't know why. But little mistakes by my dad like that always make me blow my fuse. This is just one of hundreds of incidents. Often, his actions are completely the OPPOSITE of logical. I don't know why. We've had hundreds of incidents like this where he does something totally stupid and I blow my fuse and yell at him and lecture him and he gets angry back at me and tells me that I have a horrible temper, making that the issue rather than his mistake.
Then I get pissed, but rather than admitting to his mistakes, he tells me that no one can stand me and that women break up with me because of my bad temper. Yet the truth is, no woman has ever broken up with me because of my bad temper. So his claim is false, yet he always makes the same claim, taking the focus off his mistake and making my temper the issue instead.
Source:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20295
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I hope all this is in jest. If it wasn't for Winnie we wouldn't have this forum in the first place.

I don't agree with everything Winston Wu have done but I do agree with him in many aspect . In some ways Winston is many of us. We are not happy in the west. For many guys they want a place where there is easy women . And to look for happiness or love what ever that is. Plus lets face it many of us that post here got baggage .Winnie is no exception. So it's like calling a pot kettle black.