China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Post by pandabear »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFJBgsr939c[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFJBgsr939c

American women don't look quite so bad, now, do they?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Post by yick »

It's a silly comparison. It is like getting Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian and say 'American women are...' those two women are as much a representative of American women as I am of English royalty - the only thing they all have in common is shared nationality (and you can bet your life they all have Canadian citizenship so are probably more western than you think).

The Chinese women in the Al Jazeera video wouldn't look at any of us twice. You aren't in the hunt for any of them anyway - you aren't rich, connected and Chinese enough, so they can do what they want - what I do know is their own working classes hate them too.

You know what China has though - hundreds of millions of great girls, but yeah, there are scrubs amongst them, where isn't that the case?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The number of these super-rich girls in China is limited, a few millions out of a few hundreds of millions. Same everywhere in this world.

By far not all women in China, if they are young and good looking does not matter, can even dream about such a top-class living standard where money means nothing... No obligations, just do what you want, just buy what you want... Yes, there are a few lucky ones out of many only and they don't need such foreign guys who are reading 'Happier Abroad'.

The reality of life in China is often different - working many hours in factories, in a warehouse or in shops, and about farming in rural areas away from the large cities, income is often low and living conditions are very primitive. The same is true also with Chinese men, some are living like a king, while others are working in a coal mine...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Yohan wrote:The number of these super-rich girls in China is limited, a few millions out of a few hundreds of millions. Same everywhere in this world.

By far not all women in China, if they are young and good looking does not matter, can even dream about such a top-class living standard where money means nothing... No obligations, just do what you want, just buy what you want... Yes, there are a few lucky ones out of many only and they don't need such foreign guys who are reading 'Happier Abroad'.

The reality of life in China is often different - working many hours in factories, in a warehouse or in shops, and about farming in rural areas away from the large cities, income is often low and living conditions are very primitive. The same is true also with Chinese men, some are living like a king, while others are working in a coal mine...
That sounds more like 10 years ago lol. The top 5-10% of young girls (by Chinese men standards) can if they want go to the first and second tier cities to get courted and spoiled by the huge number of wealthy and rich Chinese guys both from PRC and from the diaspora who go there to find hot women.

China IMO has lots of ordinary looking women too. It's not like they're all hot as Winston seems to believe. Majority are rather plain IMO with flat butts, narrow hips, and little to interest guys like James Bond who are into big breasts (China and Russia are polar opposites on this metric lol). So if a girl is even moderately sexy, she's bound to get lots of attention there.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

That sounds more like 10 years ago lol. The top 5-10% of young girls (by Chinese men standards) can if they want go to the first and second tier cities to get courted and spoiled by the huge number of wealthy and rich Chinese guys both from PRC and from the diaspora who go there to find hot women.
I have lived in China since 2009.

Yohan is basically right in what he is saying.

So, if you aren't in the running for the top 10% of women in your own country - what makes you think you are in the running for the top 10% of Chinese girls, or Filipinas? Or Indonesian women?

Some of you fellas need a reality check.

It isn't enough to be white and American if you are below average in every other aspect of your being.

You are not getting the top 10% of Chinese women (in terms of wealth/status/beauty - whatever or however this ridiculous standard is measured by) unless you have something to offer yourself, apart from being a white, monolingual speaker from the United States or Europe.
China IMO has lots of ordinary looking women too. It's not like they're all hot as Winston seems to believe. Majority are rather plain IMO with flat butts, narrow hips, and little to interest guys like James Bond who are into big breasts (China and Russia are polar opposites on this metric lol). So if a girl is even moderately sexy, she's bound to get lots of attention there.
This is absolute bullshite as well.

Big breasts and nice asses are not uncommon in this country, they aren't in one of three women - granted - but it isn't uncommon. It is lie saying the majority are short - tall Chinese men aren't uncommon.

What there is in this country are loads of pretty girls, slim, attractive, not had more cock than Colonel Sanders who will treat you like a human being (in the main) rather than a sex predator - meaning, more than good enough for you - and all that you are entitled to.

She might not be able to grace the cover of Elle but I bet you aren't capable of gracing the cover of Men's Health - same gets same.

If you want the top 5-10% of Chinese women - try and get one from your own country, you might stand a chance in China!
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

I couldn't take being around these girls for more than about five minutes. Pity that with their good English they can't tell us much more than how much they love shopping! I agree that there aren't that many good looking girls in some areas of China. Why do people go on about Chengdu girls? I can't remember seeing one hot girl there!
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

yick wrote:
I have lived in China since 2009.

Yohan is basically right in what he is saying.

So, if you aren't in the running for the top 10% of women in your own country - what makes you think you are in the running for the top 10% of Chinese girls, or Filipinas? Or Indonesian women?

Some of you fellas need a reality check.

It isn't enough to be white and American if you are below average in every other aspect of your being.

You are not getting the top 10% of Chinese women (in terms of wealth/status/beauty - whatever or however this ridiculous standard is measured by) unless you have something to offer yourself, apart from being a white, monolingual speaker from the United States or Europe.
This is absolute bullshite as well.

Big breasts and nice asses are not uncommon in this country, they aren't in one of three women - granted - but it isn't uncommon. It is lie saying the majority are short - tall Chinese men aren't uncommon.

What there is in this country are loads of pretty girls, slim, attractive, not had more cock than Colonel Sanders who will treat you like a human being (in the main) rather than a sex predator - meaning, more than good enough for you - and all that you are entitled to.

She might not be able to grace the cover of Elle but I bet you aren't capable of gracing the cover of Men's Health - same gets same.

If you want the top 5-10% of Chinese women - try and get one from your own country, you might stand a chance in China!
Part of the problem is that the top 5-10% of women by Chinese standards are...very thin to put it mildly. Pictures may be worth thousands of words so just look through this Huffington Post article which illustrates the so-called ideal female body type in countries around the world.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wha ... d5910ac3b0

Notice how the China version is off the charts skinny relative to all the other countries, even to the point of being distorted? That has a big effect on what most girls try to look like there. I've known PRC girls with exceptional genetics in a Chinese context (wide hips, round butts, and long legs combo) who felt fat and deformed enough to go on extreme diets to become 'attractive' (read skinny). The felt their relatively big legs, hips, and butts made them somehow unattractive and undesirable! Their counterparts in Taiwan or Thailand would most likely embrace their curves and maintain them, opposite of mainland China case. So unless you con't care about lower body curves, Taiwan is going to be a much better bet (much higher proportion of curvy types) for finding reasonably sexy approach targets or eye candy. Mainland Chinese food and eating habits also tend keep people thin which is both a blessing and a curse.

As for breast size and based on my own observations in the cities and towns I've visited in China, yes it's much easier to find large breasted girls than those with a sexy hourglass or pear shape created by wider hips and bigger butts. So those larger breasted girls in China tend to be top heavy, especially in Heilongjiang and other areas north east of Beijing. But by global standards, China, like the rest of E. and SE Asia, still falls at lowest end of cup size spectrum.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/2 ... 56565.html

For height, I would consider the taller areas of China (north east regions, first tier cities ex-Shenzhen and Guangzhou) to be a medium stature whereas Northern Europe is mostly high stature and SE Asia plus many poorer parts of world are low stature. I was just in Beijing last month and it still appears to be the case that a 6 foot male is going to be taller than at least 85% of local young adult men you see around and about in public. That is certainly not the case in northern or western Europe, especially in countries like Serbia or the Netherlands.

Wouldn't a mainland Chinese girl who is slim, not too short, has an attractive face, is young (say 18-23), and behaves and speaks in a decent manner have a lot of options with well-off or better Chinese men both home grown and from abroad, even if she's not sexy at all?

I suppose the most viable option for less qualified guys in China including non-NE Asians are the older women, esp. above 30 or 35. If you expand that set to include single moms, it's gonna be even easier. Sure, most of those women are slim and many have youthful or and even pretty faces. But it's damn hard to find a real sexy one. If you are a stickler about lower body curves but wanna stay in Asia, I think Thailand is gonna be an easier option for most guys who wanna date the 30 somethings unless they are ok with less shapely women.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Top 5% - 10% of Chinese women: Who are they, there isn't an official ranking like - I don't know - the top ten heavyweights in the world of boxing. To my mind, My ex was one of the best looking girls I saw around my locale, she was tall, had e cup breasts, nice legs, nice ass - would you have liked her? I have no idea. Some people think Lucy Liu is gorgeous - to me she pretty average but she still made her name as a famous TV/film star and a Charlies Angel next to Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore - do you think Lucy Liu if she went back to China would break into your top ten of best looking Chinese women or is there far better looking women knocking about than her?

If you are an American who thinks Lucy Liu is gorgeous then you are going to be blown away with the quality of women in China - would you agree with that?

As for body types, you see taller and bigger women north of the Yellow River than you down in Guangdong. I live and work north of the Yellow River and see lots of body types, they aren't all anorexic and starving though there is great societal pressure to be thin - yes, that is true.

Breast Size: First of all, that map is bullshite. I have lived in Russia and Russian women are not particularly known for having large breasts, they are known for having superb legs and beautiful faces, but there are lots of thin women in Russia and most of them don't have big boobs - ask Winston. You know where they have big boobs? West Africa - Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal but the map says different - that's strange - why is that?

I am not saying loads of women have big boobs in China, but it isn't uncommon, if you wanted to wait out for a woman with big breasts in China - you would probably get one sooner or later. As for the height of men - six foot men aren't uncommon, most Chinese men are short - that's true - and a fair few are very short but six foot men aren't rare, I am 6ft 2ins and 220lbs and have never been the widest or tallest man wherever I have been in China.
Wouldn't a mainland Chinese girl who is slim, not too short, has an attractive face, is young (say 18-23), and behaves and speaks in a decent manner have a lot of options with well-off or better Chinese men either home grown or abroad, even if she's not sexy at all?
Of course, it goes without saying, she has the options though, not the men, the men are in competition for her - until she gets older and starts losing her looks.
I suppose the most viable option for less qualified guys in China including non-NE Asians are the older women, esp. above 30 or 35.
Not true at all, if the only thing you have going for you is being white and American (or whatever nationality) but below average in every other aspect then yes - no-one is knocking down the door. You would have to be mediocre to be that person though.

A single, unmarried, without child woman in China who is nice looking and decent is NOT that hard to find, sexiness is relative also. What I find sexy, you might not. Most guys find Lucy Liu sexy, I do not. Chinese ability is important, the best looking Chinese women who were interested in me (and these were absolute knockouts) could barely speak English and nothing at all past 'hello' and 'goodbye'.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

yick wrote:Top 5% - 10% of Chinese women: Who are they, there isn't an official ranking like - I don't know - the top ten heavyweights in the world of boxing. To my mind, My ex was one of the best looking girls I saw around my locale, she was tall, had e cup breasts, nice legs, nice a** - would you have liked her? I have no idea. Some people think Lucy Liu is gorgeous - to me she pretty average but she still made her name as a famous TV/film star and a Charlies Angel next to Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore - do you think Lucy Liu if she went back to China would break into your top ten of best looking Chinese women or is there far better looking women knocking about than her?

If you are an American who thinks Lucy Liu is gorgeous then you are going to be blown away with the quality of women in China - would you agree with that?

As for body types, you see taller and bigger women north of the Yellow River than you down in Guangdong. I live and work north of the Yellow River and see lots of body types, they aren't all anorexic and starving though there is great societal pressure to be thin - yes, that is true.

Breast Size: First of all, that map is bullshite. I have lived in Russia and Russian women are not particularly known for having large breasts, they are known for having superb legs and beautiful faces, but there are lots of thin women in Russia and most of them don't have big breasts - ask Winston. You know where they have big breasts? West Africa - Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal but the map says different - that's strange - why is that?

I am not saying loads of women have big breasts in China, but it isn't uncommon, if you wanted to wait out for a woman with big breasts in China - you would probably get one sooner or later. As for the height of men - six foot men aren't uncommon, most Chinese men are short - that's true - and a fair few are very short but six foot men aren't rare, I am 6ft 2ins and 220lbs and have never been the widest or tallest man wherever I have been in China.
Wouldn't a mainland Chinese girl who is slim, not too short, has an attractive face, is young (say 18-23), and behaves and speaks in a decent manner have a lot of options with well-off or better Chinese men either home grown or abroad, even if she's not sexy at all?
Of course, it goes without saying, she has the options though, not the men, the men are in competition for her - until she gets older and starts losing her looks.
I suppose the most viable option for less qualified guys in China including non-NE Asians are the older women, esp. above 30 or 35.
Not true at all, if the only thing you have going for you is being white and American (or whatever nationality) but below average in every other aspect then yes - no-one is knocking down the door. You would have to be mediocre to be that person though.

A single, unmarried, without child woman in China who is nice looking and decent is NOT that hard to find, sexiness is relative also. What I find sexy, you might not. Most guys find Lucy Liu sexy, I do not. Chinese ability is important, the best looking Chinese women who were interested in me (and these were absolute knockouts) could barely speak English and nothing at all past 'hello' and 'goodbye'.
15% of the population is not uncommon. After all, out of 100 males, 15 will meet or exceed the bar. Like I said, taller regions of China are medium height on global scale, which is fine. The problem is body shape, not height.

You bring up Lucy Liu who is only 5'2" or 5'3", has no ass IMO, and is skinny. Her body shape is the bulk of what I see in China. Some are taller than her, some shorter, some fatter, and some even thinner. But the common point is lack of feminine curves (not top heavy skinny w big boobs only but girls with great proportions head to toe) which are much easier to find in slightly more westernized asian cities like Taipei or Bangkok.

Yes if you look hard enough, you can find girls with good curves in China. But it's as likely as finding a very tall pure Malay local in Philippines which means it's very much the exception, not the norm. If there is a hidden place in China that has them in more abundance, I wish I knew where that is. I've spent time in Harbin, Changchun, Qingdao, Tianjin, Beijing, Shijiazhuang, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Liuzhou, Zhuhai, Haikou, Chongqing, Chengdu, Zigong, and Mianyang. IMO, Taipei outclasses them all by a significant degree as does Bangkok if you're attracted to hour glass shaped and pear shaped women who are not too short.

This isn't about finding 9s and 10s. A girl can be fairly average facially and still have the curves of a real woman. It's just that in China, they seem to do all in their power to avoid that sort of look plus they start out with genetics which don't normally approach it in the first place.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

By the way, Hollywood is not a good barometer of reality. It's an illusion which works to brainwash the masses. How many A or B list actresses in the States are truly hot?

For whatever reasons, the Hollywood look is more like a caricature of what is supposed to be genuinely attractive than the real deal. If a girl has many of the following adjectives - tall, thin, has big boobs, blond hair, a tan, make-up job, and wears high heels - that seems to make her automatically sexy and glamorous in the eyes of many these days. And look at all the crappy and fake looking cosmetic surgery you see in areas where Hollywood celebs tend to live or frequent.

If I wanna see the hottest women in the USA, I am more likely to find them on certain college or university campuses, not the movies or TV.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

15% of the population is not uncommon. After all, out of 100 males, 15 will meet or exceed the bar. Like I said, taller regions of China are medium height on global scale, which is fine. The problem is body shape, not height.

You bring up Lucy Liu who is only 5'2" or 5'3", has no a** IMO, and is skinny. Her body shape is the bulk of what I see in China. Some are taller than her, some shorter, some fatter, and some even thinner. But the common point is lack of feminine curves (not top heavy skinny w big breasts only but girls with great proportions head to toe) which are much easier to find in slightly more westernized asian cities like Taipei or Bangkok.
This is the point I am making, you don't like Lucy Liu, I don't like her but a lot of Americans think shes hot - therefore, if they went to China tomorrow - they would be very very happy to find what is there waiting for them. That's my point - who cares what you and I like - for you to say that there are very few hot women in China doesn't make it true. That's it. The end.

I don't rate Thai women very highly, I don't understand how a community of Issan women manages to screw hundreds of millions of dollars on the whole out of the gullible western expat community over there - but they do, that is because a lot of men there think they are hot, I don't - they wouldn't get a red baht off me but they succeed with others with great success for this reason.
I've spent time in Harbin, Changchun, Qingdao, Tianjin, Beijing, Shijiazhuang, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Liuzhou, Zhuhai, Haikou, Chongqing, Chengdu, Zigong, and Mianyang.
I have spent time in hundreds of cities all over the world though I wouldn't claim to 'know' them, I live here, I spend every day looking at Chinese women - I wouldn't tell you how it is in Taiwan - I have never lived there. If you don't find the women there hot in general then fine - but that doesn't make it true - it just makes it your opinion. In fact, which place has a majority of hot women? Because most I have ever been - even Russia - the average women is average looking - nowhere has an overflowing abundance of beauties.
Yes if you look hard enough, you can find girls with good curves in China. But it's as likely as finding a very tall pure Malay local in Philippines which means it's very much the exception
Not true - if you get the basketball and volleyball teams of China that are competing in this years Olympics - you will find they are above average in height in comparison to other teams - both men and women - being tall isn't common - but it's not an exception either - and I don't care how many days you spent in Tianjin - there are fair few Chinese people who are rather tall. The Adventurer will be on soon, he'll put you in the picture.
This isn't about finding 9s and 10s.
Oh OK, we have moved on from finding the top 5-10% of Chinese women? :?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

By the way, Hollywood is not a good barometer of reality. It's an illusion which works to brainwash the masses. How many A or B list actresses in the States are truly hot?
How come they haven't brainwashed you? Or me? Facts are - there are enough men who think she is hot who - if they took the plane to China - would be absolutely amazed on what's on offer.

That's it.

Below average Asian American women have no shortage of attention of white American men - in places like California and Washington State - are they brainwashed or is it because the barometer of taste in how women look belongs to you and you are the only person who can judge what is hot and what is not? Because that is quite arrogant isn't it? I understand my tastes are unique to me. If you don't find Chinese women attractive then that is fine and dandy but it doesn't mean you or correct, or that many people agree with you.
For whatever reasons, the Hollywood look is more like a caricature of what is supposed to be genuinely attractive than the real deal. If a girl has many of the following adjectives - tall, thin, has big breasts, blond hair, a tan, make-up job, and wears high heels - that seems to make her automatically sexy and glamorous in the eyes of many these days.
So what's the secret of Lucy Liu's success? I don't understand it, you don't understand it - but a lot of guys liked her. She got as far as no.56 in the FHM '100 sexiest women on the planet' poll in 2005.
If I wanna see the hottest women in the USA, I am more likely to find them on certain college or university campuses, not the movies or TV.
Finally we agree, if all those Lucy Liu fans take a trip to China, they would be happy to find better looking women than her, we got there in the end!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

yick wrote:

You bring up Lucy Liu who is only 5'2" or 5'3", has no a** IMO, and is skinny. Her body shape is the bulk of what I see in China. Some are taller than her, some shorter, some fatter, and some even thinner. But the common point is lack of feminine curves (not top heavy skinny w big breasts only but girls with great proportions head to toe) which are much easier to find in slightly more westernized asian cities like Taipei or Bangkok.
This is the point I am making, you don't like Lucy Liu, I don't like her but a lot of Americans think shes hot - therefore, if they went to China tomorrow - they would be very very happy to find what is there waiting for them. That's my point - who cares what you and I like - for you to say that there are very few hot women in China doesn't make it true. That's it. The end.

I don't rate Thai women very highly, I don't understand how a community of Issan women manages to screw hundreds of millions of dollars on the whole out of the gullible western expat community over there - but they do, that is because a lot of men there think they are hot, I don't - they wouldn't get a red baht off me but they succeed with others with great success for this reason.
I've spent time in Harbin, Changchun, Qingdao, Tianjin, Beijing, Shijiazhuang, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Liuzhou, Zhuhai, Haikou, Chongqing, Chengdu, Zigong, and Mianyang.
I have spent time in hundreds of cities all over the world though I wouldn't claim to 'know' them, I live here, I spend every day looking at Chinese women - I wouldn't tell you how it is in Taiwan - I have never lived there. If you don't find the women there hot in general then fine - but that doesn't make it true - it just makes it your opinion. In fact, which place has a majority of hot women? Because most I have ever been - even Russia - the average women is average looking - nowhere has an overflowing abundance of beauties.
Yes if you look hard enough, you can find girls with good curves in China. But it's as likely as finding a very tall pure Malay local in Philippines which means it's very much the exception
Not true - if you get the basketball and volleyball teams of China that are competing in this years Olympics - you will find they are above average in height in comparison to other teams - both men and women - being tall isn't common - but it's not an exception either - and I don't care how many days you spent in Tianjin - there are fair few Chinese people who are rather tall. The Adventurer will be on soon, he'll put you in the picture.
This isn't about finding 9s and 10s.
Oh OK, we have moved on from finding the top 5-10% of Chinese women? :?
- I didn't claim finding tall girls in China is unlikely. I said finding a tall pure Malay local in Philippines is very unlikely. What is hard to find in China is good curves, not tall stature. Taller areas of China are medium stature, not low.

- White guys like the ones who think someone like Lucy Liu is hot are easy to please. They can just go to SE Asia and find plenty of short slim girls, many of whom speak English. No need to bother with the lack of user friendliness in China.

- Bangkok is full of light skinned local women as is parts of northern Thailand like Chiang Mai. Many have predominantly to full Chinese blood. But for whatever reasons, a much higher percentage of them have nice lower body curves than do Han girls who were raised in China.

- Top 5-10% of Chinese women in the eyes of Chinese men are not necessarily that impressive if they fit that ideal body type I posted earlier. If the rare girls with curves didn't tend to diet them away, I would say find those girls in China cus they are not necessarily appreciated by local men who seem to go for skinny and delicate. The problem is, when a girl is curvy in China, she tends to go on a diet. And genetically curvy women in China are already uncommon.

- Although Shenzhen is a first tier city, if you ride the MRT at 6'2" or even 6" flat, you will usually be the tallest person or two even in a big crowd. Dongguan has an even shorter population. But if you go north, people do get taller on average. So height is not the issue in China, it's body shape.

- Guys who like Lucy Liu can go to many places and be happy. Their standards are so easy to find in Asia. Any country here will do. Many white guys who visit Asia tend to have what seems to be very forgiving taste. For them, slim is sexy. Or maybe skinny girls with big breasts. White or dark skin all the same. And they seem to be ok with less educated girls and girls with kids. Those guys can be in heaven in Indonesia, Philippines, or even Thailand, places where Anglo/western style user friendliness is easy to find.

- China may be good if you don't mind girls with minimal hips and butt, require light skin, and can tolerate living in China longer term. But there are better options if curves are important to you.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

What is the secret of Sarah Jessica Parker's success? Is she hot too? I'm detached from Hollywood but it seems so many people including yourself are at least partially affected. That makes it easier for you in a way cus there's no shortage of fake beauties with plastic personas.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

To be more objective Yick, try not to compare everything to the USA and/or Anglo countries. If you use that as your base, it's very easy for a place to score well for global dating. There are dozens of countries that are way easier than Anglo world for most of us to date in. Perhaps compare to other options in Asia and/or medium to lower income countries around the world.

I agree with you El Claudio that the rich girls in this particular vid are not very inspiring. But they are rich cus of their families, not due to attracting the wealth of a rich guy, right?