China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Post by yick »

I didn't claim finding tall girls in China is unlikely. I said finding a tall pure Malay local in Philippines is very unlikely. What is hard to find in China is good curves, not tall stature. Taller areas of China are medium stature, not low.
Not true at all, it isn't common - it isn't unlikely - again, my ex of three years had e cup breasts. I see it enough to know that big breasts and a nice arse aren't a rarity - to compare it to the height of the Malay races in places like the Philippines is a silly comparison - I am sorry.
White guys like the ones who think someone like Lucy Liu is hot are easy to please. They can just go to SE Asia and find plenty of short slim girls, many of whom speak English. No need to bother with the lack of user friendliness in China.
That might be the case, but if they were able to traverse the visa and the lack of nightlife options of mainland China then they would be quite happy with whats on offer, but yes, many white guys who can't be arsed with all that and want something a bit more user friendly can go to Thailand, Japan, Malaysia or Taiwan where they can see that kind of woman without applying for a visa.
- Bangkok is full of light skinned local women as is parts of northern Thailand like Chiang Mai. Many have predominantly to full Chinese blood. But for whatever reasons, a much higher percentage of them have nice lower body curves than Han girls who were raised in China.
In your opinion - and your opinion isn't based on anything scientific - you have nothing to back your claims up - this is important because we have the likes of tsar and jamesbond who have yet to go overseas and think your opinion is fact - it is important to state your opinions as fact. There are something like 800 million women in China and they are of all kinds of shapes, sizes and heights...
Top 5-10% of Chinese women in the eyes of Chinese men are not necessarily that impressive if they fit that ideal body type I posted earlier. If the rare girls with curves didn't tend to diet them away, I would say find those girls in China cus they are not necessarily appreciated by local men who seem to go for skinny and delicate. The problem is, when a girl is curvy in China, she tends to go on a diet. And genetically curvy women in China are already uncommon.
This is just NOT true.

There are overweight women here - not like the west but they exist as do curvy women. A diet and exercise can only do so much.

-
Guys who like Lucy Liu can go to many places and be happy. Their standards are so easy to find in Asia. Any country here will do. Many white guys who visit Asia tend to have what seems to be very forgiving taste. For them, slim is sexy. Or maybe skinny girls with big breasts. White or dark skin all the same. And they seem to be ok with less educated girls and girls with kids. Those guys can be in heaven in Indonesia, Philippines, or even Thailand, places where Anglo/western style user friendliness is easy to find.
That's a lot of guys, you don't even have to look like Lucy Liu - below average Asian American women do well in the dating scene in The States - now this paragraph I do agree with, I think most western blokes have a) very little standards - the difference between Joe Schmuck and your average HA'er is the fact that the average HA-er has some kind of standard. No I think China has a pretty decent standard of female on the whole but I understand this is my opinion only, everyone is free to disagree if they prefer Filipina's or Thai's - I don't - but many fellas do - fair enough.

- China may be good if you don't mind girls with minimal hips and butt, require light skin, and can tolerate living in China longer term. But there are better options if you curves are important to you.
China is not for everyone - I wouldn't recommend this place for a woman but with 800 million women - you'll find what you are after more than anywhere else - it is numbers with China. But for sure, most westerners are best off somewhere a bit more friendlier to their tastes and lifestyle habits.
What is the secret of Sarah Jessica Parker's success? Is she hot too? I'm detached from Hollywood but it seems so many people including yourself are at least partially affected. That makes it easier for you in a way cus there's no shortage of fake beauties with plastic personas.
No idea, but there are people that fancy her. Don't ask me - find someone who thinks she is attractive, that won't be hard to find - peoples tastes differ and it has always been the case, even before the concept of Hollywood.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I get the impression from his writings that Rock assumes his tastes are pretty common. Winston has explained this before. Rock likes girls with serious BOO-TEE. He will probably find a lot more his style in Brazil rather than China.

As for height, I'm 179 cm. In Southwest China I'm The Hulk, but in Shanghai I am just another guy. Young people especially are similar height to me, and there's always a few basketball player height dudes around.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I get the impression from his writings that Rock assumes his tastes are pretty common. Winston has explained this before. Rock likes girls with serious BOO-TEE. He will probably find a lot more his style in Brazil rather than China.
Ah right - well, if he is after that kind of shape then sure - there is nothing in China like there is in Brazil... :D
As for height, I'm 179 cm. In Southwest China I'm The Hulk, but in Shanghai I am just another guy. Young people especially are similar height to me, and there's always a few basketball player height dudes around.
I am in Henan and I am 1.88cm and not the tallest around here by any means (though I do stick out) - the average height is around 5ft 8ins.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

yick wrote:
I didn't claim finding tall girls in China is unlikely. I said finding a tall pure Malay local in Philippines is very unlikely. What is hard to find in China is good curves, not tall stature. Taller areas of China are medium stature, not low.
Not true at all, it isn't common - it isn't unlikely - again, my ex of three years had e cup breasts. I see it enough to know that big breasts and a nice arse aren't a rarity - to compare it to the height of the Malay races in places like the Philippines is a silly comparison - I am sorry.
It's ok.

I think you are misunderstanding a nuance here. Good curves does not equal huge breasts. It takes into account hip to shoulder ratio, hip length, and butt shape and size. Guys who've taken in too much Anglo programming think slim plus big tits equal curvy. If the butt protrudes from side view, they think it's a good ass. They don't factor in bone structure or other subtleties.

So you've dated a specimen with e cup breasts in China? It's not a rarity. I didn't say big breasts are a rarity though.

As far as anecdotes go, I've dated over a dozen women in SE Asia who range in height from 5'6" to 5'10". But that size in Phils is still very uncommon and exceptional. You could say it is a rarity even. I just seek it out, filter for it so to speak.

Big breasts in China not so hard to find. Not as common as many other countries but can be found. But curvy women, especially pear shaped or hour glass shaped who also have proportionally long legs are really much more uncommon in China than in Taipei, Bangkok, Chiangmai, or many other what I consider HA cities.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The_Adventurer wrote:I get the impression from his writings that Rock assumes his tastes are pretty common. Winston has explained this before. Rock likes girls with serious BOO-TEE. He will probably find a lot more his style in Brazil rather than China.

I don't really seek a huge ass. I just ask for feminine proportions, what you see an abundance of in places like say Casablanca but also a lot more in cities like Taipei or Bangkok than in flat ass China lol. Estrogen makes for wide hips, narrower shoulders, curvy asses, etc.

A tall slim girl with a big rack and no hips or ass is pretty much shaped like so many trannies are. That shape is a dime a dozen. Too many guys have been brainwashed by the media.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It's ok.

I think you are misunderstanding a nuance here. Good curves does not equal huge breasts. It takes into account hip to shoulder ratio, hip length, and butt shape and size. Guys who've taken in too much Anglo programming think slim plus big breasts equal curvy. If the butt protrudes from side view, they think it's a good a**. They don't factor in bone structure or other subtleties.
Good curves to me are good curves - just like opinions on good looks differ between people.
So you've dated a specimen with e cup breasts in China? It's not a rarity. I didn't say big breasts are a rarity though.
You have said all kinds on here, anyway, it is all above us for anyone to read at their leisure.
As far as anecdotes go, I've dated over a dozen women in SE Asia who range in height from 5'6" to 5'10". But that size in Phils is still very uncommon and exceptional. You could say it is a rarity even. I just seek it out, filter for it so to speak.
Uncommon and exceptional are not the same as a rarity.
Big breasts in China not so hard to find. Not as common as many other countries but can be found. But curvy women, especially pear shaped or hour glass shaped who also have proportionally long legs are really much more uncommon in China than in Taipei, Bangkok, Chiangmai, or many other what I consider HA cities.
You have never ever lived here and can judge - lets count them - 800 million women over how many women in Bangkok? Women differ between Harbin and Guangzhou but you can make these blanket statements? Here - have one of these - :roll:
I don't really seek a huge a**. I just ask for feminine proportions, what you see an abundance of in places like say Casablanca but also a lot more in cities like Taipei or Bangkok than in flat a** China lol. Estrogen makes for wide hips, narrower shoulders, curvy asses, etc.

A tall slim girl with a big rack and no hips or a** is pretty much shaped like so many trannies are. That shape is a dime a dozen. Too many guys have been brainwashed by the media.
Oh yeah, I have been brainwashed by the media where it got so bad that I decided to live long term in the middle of 'evil empire' where if I go outside I will die of pollution poisoning or gutter oil - or dangerous driving etc etc - :roll:

How about what we consider a nice shape is different - and what you consider a nice shape belongs to you and what I consider a nice shape belongs to me? Your opinion on anything is just an opinion - that is all it is - are you this arrogant and conceited in real life? Why aren't you brainwashed?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Everyone has a taste of their own. I feel like I have a taste that is very distinct, compared to the tastes of others. Various Hollywood types aren't my type at all - as the other posters, I never got the appeal of a Lucy Liu, whose face rather weirds me out to be honest and does nothing to arouse me. I don't usually like pale and light-skinned girls, of course there are exceptions to this rule but what I tend to be attracted to most is usually a girl who is short, fit, dark-skinned and has features that are a bit more South Asian, with larger, wider eyes, fuller lips, different shaped nose and different shape of face. Physically, the girl has to be somewhat shapely although it is not my biggest priority... I like firm legs, a nice booty that does not have to be very big but has to be there (I find flat butts a turn off but it doesn't have to be some Kardashian shit you can balance a wine glass on either), breasts don't have to be overly large, with greater priority given to perkiness and firmness and bonus points for some serious pointiness. Face is the most important. And she has to have a nice voice, a grating voice is the worlds biggest turn off and could make me lose interest in even a genuine supermodel lol.

My type is not so hard to find in Asia, especially not in places like Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia. I love Middle-Eastern girls too, Armenian, Afghan, Pakistani, you name it. Latinas are fine too, Brazilians in particular. Pacific Islanders, Polynesians, girls from Hawaii, Tahiti, I dig it. Won't kick a nice African girl out of bed, either. And there are definitely some white girls I like, although they tend to be Southern European, Italian, Spanish, Greek for the most part. The girls I like have one thing in common, which is that they tend to be somewhat dark and have certain facial features.

Some people have a very narrow definition of what they want, others like myself have a very wide range.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

yick wrote:
It's ok.

I think you are misunderstanding a nuance here. Good curves does not equal huge breasts. It takes into account hip to shoulder ratio, hip length, and butt shape and size. Guys who've taken in too much Anglo programming think slim plus big breasts equal curvy. If the butt protrudes from side view, they think it's a good a**. They don't factor in bone structure or other subtleties.
Good curves to me are good curves - just like opinions on good looks differ between people.
You have said all kinds on here, anyway, it is all above us for anyone to read at their leisure.
Uncommon and exceptional are not the same as a rarity.
You have never ever lived here and can judge - lets count them - 800 million women over how many women in Bangkok? Women differ between Harbin and Guangzhou but you can make these blanket statements? Here - have one of these - :roll:
I don't really seek a huge a**. I just ask for feminine proportions, what you see an abundance of in places like say Casablanca but also a lot more in cities like Taipei or Bangkok than in flat a** China lol. Estrogen makes for wide hips, narrower shoulders, curvy asses, etc.

A tall slim girl with a big rack and no hips or a** is pretty much shaped like so many trannies are. That shape is a dime a dozen. Too many guys have been brainwashed by the media.
Oh yeah, I have been brainwashed by the media where it got so bad that I decided to live long term in the middle of 'evil empire' where if I go outside I will die of pollution poisoning or gutter oil - or dangerous driving etc etc - :roll:

How about what we consider a nice shape is different - and what you consider a nice shape belongs to you and what I consider a nice shape belongs to me? Your opinion on anything is just an opinion - that is all it is - are you this arrogant and conceited in real life? Why aren't you brainwashed?
I did live in mainland China for awhile. Hong Kong too. But even if I lived 10,000 years and stayed in China all that time, I would never be able to see all 100s of millions of women there. So what. It doesn't take that many samples to spot patterns, trends, and averages as far as apparent physical traits of the native and resident populations go. If you visit many regions of China and stay there a long time, you can connect a lot of dots without seeing every single specimen in every one of the hundreds of mainland cities and thousands of mainland towns and villages.

How long would you need to live in capital of Ethiopia and then capital of Cameroon to figure out that average skin tone of population is much lighter in the former and that mullato colored people are fairly uncommon (perhaps even a rarity) in the latter.

I visited certain areas Holland very briefly a handful of times. It was pretty apparent to me that the average height of men and women in those areas is significantly more than what I see in Illinois. Do I need to live in either place for many years to be sure there aren't a lot of short Dutch people I just didn't notice or giant Illinoisans who I just never came across which would bring the averages in line?

There are some great things about China and I appreciate those. But it really is more challenging to find curvy women there than several other Asian countries.

Also, I can't even imagine what it would be like to stay an extended period there for those who don't have a strong command of Mandarin or at least the dialect of their area of residence. Perhaps expat bubbles you see in first tier cities can support a well rounded life for those English speaking westerners and families with good corporate positions or high wealth. Maybe teaching English might be fun for awhile too as a temporary adventure, even for dudes who have no intention of learning the languages or absorbing the culture?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I did live in mainland China for awhile. Hong Kong too. But even if I lived 10,000 years and stayed in China all that time, I would never be able to see all 100s of millions of women there. So what.
So what? It's obvious to me, you can't go round making blanket statements.
It doesn't take that many samples to spot patterns, trends, and averages as far as apparent physical traits of the native and resident populations go.
So the distance between Harbin and Guangzhou is the about the difference between Stockholm and Seville - so if someone said - 'ohh the women in Europe have the same attributes...' people would laugh at you at making a silly blanket statement - especially when you have already admitted there are distinct physical differences between women in the north and south - which there are.
If you visit many regions of China and stay there a long time, you can connect a lot of dots without seeing every single specimen in every one of the hundreds of mainland cities and thousands of mainland towns and villages.
But you haven't even seen a hundred towns and you have probably lived in - at the most - one city. So you are not an expert.
How long would you need to live in capital of Ethiopia and then capital of Cameroon to figure out that average skin tone of population is much lighter in the former and that mullato colored people are fairly uncommon (perhaps even a rarity) in the latter.
Have you been to Adis Ababa and Douala? I don't know - you might have.
I visited certain areas Holland very briefly a handful of times. It was pretty apparent to me that the average height of men and women in those areas is significantly more than what I see in Illinois.
Why compare it to Illinois - why not compare it to Spain - which is less distance between Harbin and Guangzhou? There are distinct differences.
Do I need to live in either place for many years to be sure there aren't a lot of short Dutch people
There are short Dutch people you know - and NO - it isn't a rarity either. Ask Marcos Zeiota.
There are some great things about China and I appreciate those. But it really is more challenging to find curvy women there than several other Asian countries.
Depends on your definition of curvy - no - you won't find many South American curves here but because my curvy differs from yours, it doesn't mean I am 'brainwashed' :roll:
Also, I can't even imagine what it would be like to stay an extended period there for those who don't have a strong command of Mandarin or at least the dialect of their area of residence. Perhaps expat bubbles you see in first tier cities can support a well rounded life for those English speaking westerners and families with good corporate positions or high wealth. Maybe teaching English might be fun for awhile too as a temporary adventure, even for dudes who have no intention of learning the languages or absorbing the culture?
Depends what you are after, I don't do expat circles, or Mexican food, or - all the other nonsense expats usually crave.

I admit I live in a place which sends most expats running for the hills, but I am happy here. As for getting a strong command of Mandarin - well, this is the best place to get good at it and become fluent.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

What regarding Chinese women is obvious to you?

You've keep mentioning Harbin and Guangzhou. I've spent time in both those cities. What's your point about them? That they have different populations? That the girls in Harbin are on average taller and tend to have a different genetic mix and sharper facial features than native Canto girls in Guangzhou (btw there are many migrants from various parts of China resident in Guangzhou too) perhaps? Or that people in Heilongjiang have a bit of a cultural separation from other parts of China, even other northern areas?

Falcon has discussed this topic in some depth in previous posts and he has some expertise in the field regarding all of China. Yes, the populations and their characteristics change somewhat as you move from area to area in China, even if they are bound by a common cultural identity and standard language. We all get that. But it's a modest difference overall, nothing like what you see when you move from say Harbin to nearby regions outside of China such as Vladivostok.

What really seems impossible to find is any area of China where you get as many curvy women as in say Taipei or other Asian city with more western influence. That's in spite of greater Shanghai having several hundred thousand Taiwan expat families. They just aren't as concentrated as they are in small cities like Taipei. Sure China has chubby women and their percentage is growing with time. But chubby does not equal curvy. Finding bang on lower body curves in China is like searching for a needle in a haystack. And when you do find those types, they still tend to be slim and are sometimes athletes or dancers.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

That there are 800 million of them and you can't make sweeping blanket statements like you have been making. Simple.
You've keep mentioning Harbin and Guangzhou. I've spent time in both those cities. What's your point about them?
That the people who live in these cities are different from each other, culturally, physically and everything else. Just like someone from Sweden and Spain are rather distinct.
Falcon has discussed this topic in some depth in previous posts and he has some expertise in the field regarding all of China. Yes, the populations and their characteristics change somewhat as you move from area to area in China, even if they are bound by a common cultural identity and standard language. We all get that. But it's a modest difference overall, nothing like what you see when you move from say Harbin to nearby regions outside of China such as Vladivostok.
What modest difference is there? Similar to between a German and a Dutch person, between a Brit and an Irish person, between a Spaniard or an Italian - these modest differences are important and making blanket statements wouldn't be appreciated by anyone in Europe if you made them. This is it, no-one - especially the target groups you are talking about would appreciate it.
What really seems impossible to find is any area of China where you get as many curvy women as in say Taipei or other Asian city with more western influence.
You don't know this.

You have lived in one city, and travelled to about 15 or so cities, you are not qualified to make this statement - that's it.

This is why people laugh at some of the posters on here because they make BS statements they can't back up with any scientific, hard fact. Try not to do that.

Bring me anything (other than your opinion) where the girls of Taipei are 'curvier' than the girls of 'any area of China'?
That's in spite of greater Shanghai having several hundred thousand Taiwan expat families. They just aren't as concentrated as they are in small cities like Taipei. Sure China has chubby women and their percentage is growing with time. But chubby does not equal curvy. Finding bang on lower body curves in China is like searching for a needle in a haystack. And when you do find those types, they still tend to be slim and are sometimes athletes or dancers.
This is all arrant nonsense.

Can I ask you, where did you live in Mainland China and how 'short' a time where you there for?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

yick wrote:
That there are 800 million of them and you can't make sweeping blanket statements like you have been making. Simple.
You've keep mentioning Harbin and Guangzhou. I've spent time in both those cities. What's your point about them?
That the people who live in these cities are different from each other, culturally, physically and everything else. Just like someone from Sweden and Spain are rather distinct.
What modest difference is there? Similar to between a German and a Dutch person, between a Brit and an Irish person, between a Spaniard or an Italian - these modest differences are important and making blanket statements wouldn't be appreciated by anyone in Europe if you made them. This is it, no-one - especially the target groups you are talking about would appreciate it.
What really seems impossible to find is any area of China where you get as many curvy women as in say Taipei or other Asian city with more western influence.
You don't know this.

You have lived in one city, and travelled to about 15 or so cities, you are not qualified to make this statement - that's it.

This is why people laugh at some of the posters on here because they make BS statements they can't back up with any scientific, hard fact. Try not to do that.

Bring me anything (other than your opinion) where the girls of Taipei are 'curvier' than the girls of 'any area of China'?
That's in spite of greater Shanghai having several hundred thousand Taiwan expat families. They just aren't as concentrated as they are in small cities like Taipei. Sure China has chubby women and their percentage is growing with time. But chubby does not equal curvy. Finding bang on lower body curves in China is like searching for a needle in a haystack. And when you do find those types, they still tend to be slim and are sometimes athletes or dancers.
This is all arrant nonsense.

Can I ask you, where did you live in Mainland China and how 'short' a time where you there for?
Ok if you believe you need to examine 800 million or so female specimens there before you can make any kind of accurate statement on physical tendencies in china's female population versus any where else, good luck with executing that. Does sound like fun though lol. Let us know when you get finished.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It's a numbers game Rock and it always will be - does this not make any sense?

If there are 13 million women in Taiwan and 800 million women in Mainland China - which place is going to be better in finding what you want?

And yeah, if you want to make statements such as the ones you have made on this thread, back them up with facts, it's all I can say on the subject - cheers! :D
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

yick wrote:It's a numbers game Rock and it always will be - does this not make any sense?

If there are 13 million women in Taiwan and 800 million women in Mainland China - which place is going to be better in finding what you want?

And yeah, if you want to make statements such as the ones you have made on this thread, back them up with facts, it's all I can say on the subject - cheers! :D
Ease of finding women in a country is based on absolute populations? Let's rank the top ones - Number 1 = China, Number 2 = India (hmmm), Number 3 = USA (oops, face palm). We didn't get very far with that premise jajaja.

It's pretty much common sense that target density is one of the salient metrics for numbers game, not absolute number of people spread over a huge region (China has millions of square miles after all). I sure hope you realized that my previous post in this thread was made tongue-in-cheek. China's population density is much lower than Taiwan's. Moreover, Taiwan's demographics are more favorable for males than mainland China's. And Taipei ranks high on density scale as well when compared to other Sino urban areas, Hong Kong notwithstanding.

You too have made a fair number of statements or blanket denials in this thread without any data other than raw population estimates (800 mn vs. 13 mn). On my side, I've at least put up studies and photos to support my assertions.

Since you seem so sure I'm incorrect, what exact area of China do you believe or know this Shangri-La with a decent percentage of wide hip/round assed tall Chinese women is actually located?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Rock wrote:On my side, I've at least put up studies and photos to support my assertions.
Huh? There are photos in this thread? Where?

I think that's exactly what this thread needs. I'm not saying post your own photos of girls you actually know. Just google some pics of the kind of girls you're talking about, the look you like...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan