Ghost the Halfwit Bully

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

What best describes Ghost?

Ghost is a Bully
7%
Ghost is Halfwit
20%
Ghost is a Mad Hatter
20%
Ghost is always angry because he can't pull a Playboy Bunny from his Hat
33%
Ghost loves to Twist Reality and Provoke People
20%

Total votes: 15
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ghost the Halfwit Bully

Post by Tsar »

Since you keep throwing punches, I'll throw a punch back at you Ghost. Only this time my punch is a brass-knuckle punch.

How about you stop your f***ing posts and leave me alone. Once again I'll say you are a Troll and I never said those things.

I don't even play the f***ing lottery. I have no f***ing idea where your warped and bully-oriented mind thought of that, but I'm sure you are one f***ing Mad Hatter, so instead of being good at magic and pulling a rabbit from your hat (or even better, a Playboy Bunny that you sure would love to play with), you failed and decided you'd come up with something to bully someone with (and of course it would be me since I'm #1 of the Top 5 Posters you love to bully) like a fortune in a fortune cookie, except it was in your f***ing Mad Hatter's Hat. You but you are one of the members who has a habit of twisting reality after reading the posts of people you don't like to insult them. But as I haven't played the lottery since I was around 18 or 19, and never posted about it, and would never be so illogical to think winning the lottery=making someone rich. Poor people play the lottery and they stay poor. The only people that win at a lottery are the operators of a lottery, just like the House always wins. So Ghost's warped mind twisted reality somehow to think that I said and think that I thought winning the lottery would make me rich. I don't think so. NEVER SAID THAT. Ghost is a f***ing bully, no question about it.

I did make a post for the discussion about the topic of male stripping, not that I would ever do that myself. I would NEVER do that myself and I did NOT ever say I would. Once again Ghost twists reality and a post I made to try to insult me like the f***ing bully he is.

I did mention it would be nice to do organized crime for a living since it pays but I never said I would join the Russian mafia. I buy genuine steroids all the time from foreigners, I see people from China and other countries getting away fleecing Americans by selling fake gemstones and fake silver. If you're too stupid to recognize that organized crime pays then you aren't just a f***ing bully, you'd instead be a f***ing halfwit bully. Once again, organized crime only pays for the person at the top like everything in life and it only pays in countries like Russia, China, or other places that don't have as many agreements or enforce America's laws.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ghost the Halfwit Bully

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I do not recall the part where you claimed you would play and win the lottery and become rich that way. I read the biography of Elliot Rodger, and it was he who made that ridiculous claim - as a last chance, before he would carry out his murder-suicide rampage, he tried to win the lottery. Needless to say, he failed and saw this as a sign that God had abandoned him, whereupon he purchased his guns and knives and carried out his massacre. Maybe Ghost is confusing you with Elliot Rodger, in this instance.

As for the Russian mafia, I do believe you were day-dreaming about becoming rich through shady business, possibly in Russia or Eastern Europe. You never quite specified what exactly this shady business would entice, and with whom you would be dealing. But you said something along those lines, if I remember correctly.

Half-wit bully could be interpreted as a personal insult and Winston might give you a warning or a ban for that, so be careful. I know you and Ghost have your issues, but from what I understand he is mostly upset because he gave you very long advice and you didn't reply well to it, or ignored it altogether. Is that true?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Half-wit bully could be interpreted as a personal insult and Winston might give you a warning or a ban for that, so be careful. I know you and Ghost have your issues, but from what I understand he is mostly upset because he gave you very long advice and you didn't reply well to it, or ignored it altogether. Is that true?
Ghost should also receive a warning if I receive one because he threw the first punch. Besides, it isn't an insult because:
1. Ghost is being a bully
2. Ghost could be interpreted as a halfwit if he twists reality and sentences to suit his bullying

I did mention shady business but NOT that I would join a mafia. It is relatively easy to start an organized crime ring in another country with the right people and then scam Americans. How do you think a lot of people in less wealthy countries become rich? It's not through hard work or working in the system. Lot's of fake and counterfeit gems and other fake silver items are sold from abroad to Americans, especially from China (and other countries). I even buy genuine steroids and drugs that work because I am stronger, have more endurance, and have more testosterone while on them. All those people are probably millionaires.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tsar wrote: I even buy genuine steroids and drugs that work because I am stronger, have more endurance, and have more testosterone while on them. All those people are probably millionaires.
Tsar are you saying you use steroids? No judgment, I am just curious what their effects are like. Do you weight lift also?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

drealm wrote:
Tsar wrote: I even buy genuine steroids and drugs that work because I am stronger, have more endurance, and have more testosterone while on them. All those people are probably millionaires.
Tsar are you saying you use steroids? No judgment, I am just curious what their effects are like. Do you weight lift also?
Yes, I occasionally spend money on steroids and other drugs. Right now I have close to $1,000 worth in my possession with a street value of $3,000. I don't use testosterone injections because I don't want am embolism (oil entering the bloodstream. Wikipedia can explain more) which is fatal. I use Anavar which probably is more expensive but produces the best results. I don't bench press but I the equipment. I do own some dumbbell weights I lift. When I go to the gym I focus a lot on cardio and my abs, pecs, and arm muscles.

Here's what I use:

Clenbuterol - burns stubborn fat (including the abdomen). Eating natural and healthy and cardio help, and Clenbuterol is like super-charging it. This isn't a steroid. This also increases how much oxygen a person takes in and increases body temperature which is how it burns fat. People with more muscle get even better results also. This isn't for overweight people. It has a long half-life so it can pile up and it's recommended to cycle it in two weeks on a few off, or doses every 2 or 3 days. 3 pills maximum. I usually don't exceed 2 because there is cramping, but not consuming too much sodium, getting high potassium content from foods helps, magnesium also helps with muscle cramps, and I always be sure to have taurine capsules also for the cramps which are typically last the first 3-5 days especially at doses of 2 pills and above. Only problem is being on it for 1 week, especially 2 weeks or more products a massive crash after getting off it. It creates a tired and fatigue spell that lasts at least a week if not two, possibly three. It could also mess up sleep patterns if taken at the wrong time of day. It's given me permanent results even if I slack just combined with my diet. I've been on this one since 2013 off and on. A person also needs to drink a lot of water with it.

Anavar - the best steroid. It produces solid gains that last. I spent close to $500 on my latest batch for 2 months once I decide to use it again. I'm saving it for when I can start being very dedicated again and get back into a routine, and when I can buy a lot of high-protein foods. I usually don't eat more than 1,000 calories in a typical day but I should be eating close to 2,000 just to maintain my weight, and even more if I want to gain mass. This doesn't breakdown or create any estrogen as an effect.

Cytomel - Increases thyroid hormone. Bought this when it was on sale. Haven't used it yet but I will eventually. This helps metabolism meaning I will rapidly burn more calories once I start it.

Clomid - Helps increase natural testosterone production.

Anastrozole (Arimidex) - anti-estrogen. Blocks at least 50% of the bodies estrogen. Therefore helps to naturally increase the body's natural testosterone content.

I also use Clomid+Arimidex for another experimental purpose (hormones can enlarge a certain body part, so experimental hormone-boosting drug cocktail).

All my drugs come sealed in their original tamper-proof packaging. I never had a problem getting what I ordered.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I always though Anavar was a weak steroid popular with females due to its relatively minor masculinizing effects.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
I gave multiple warnings and announcements last week about not creating threads to heckle others. Since this is your first offense, I'll just give you a warning. But a few others who have done this repeatedly and just did it again recently, like CerealKiller, will be getting a temporary ban. I will make this an official rule and put it in the forum rules thread.

The thing is, threads like this create internal drama and in fighting among the boys here. No captain of any ship wants in fighting among their crew. It doesn't make a good team or brotherhood. It also wastes lots of energy and time too, to squabble over personal affairs like this. We are supposed to debate and discuss issues here, not attack others.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Steroids are a waste of money unless you are wealthy. Besides that, it's not worth all that work just to look hot, when within one year of stopping you'll look ordinary again.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:Tsar,
I gave multiple warnings and announcements last week about not creating threads to heckle others. Since this is your first offense, I'll just give you a warning. But a few others who have done this repeatedly and just did it again recently, like CerealKiller, will be getting a temporary ban. I will make this an official rule and put it in the forum rules thread.

The thing is, threads like this create internal drama and in fighting among the boys here. No captain of any ship wants in fighting among their crew. It doesn't make a good team or brotherhood. It also wastes lots of energy and time too, to squabble over personal affairs like this. We are supposed to debate and discuss issues here, not attack others.
What about Ghost? None of his posts were related to debating or discussing the issue on my thread Typical Marriage Age. They were designed to provoke me because he has a grudge against me that he won't just drop.

If you don't also issue Ghost a warning then what does will that inaction say about you? Ghost should let his petty grudge drop and he's the one who should be more mature. Instead he keeps at it always provoking me until every so often he goes too far and creates drama.

I WILL NOT STOP THIS DRAMA UNTIL YOU ALSO ISSUE GHOST A WARNING FOR SPARKING IT. Sorry Winston but unless you also give equal treatment to Ghost for starting it, I will not be able to follow that rule and might be throwing additional insults to Ghost in the future if he continues his immature personal vendetta against me.

Besides, Ghost does twist reality doing his magical mind tricks to convince himself it's the truth. I guess Winston just granted Ghost "Complete Immunity" to be able to post whatever insults or provocations he wants on the forum. That would be the truth if he gets a "free pass" from Winston. I didn't see any warning issued to Ghost.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Tsar wrote:

What about Ghost? None of his posts were related to debating or discussing the issue on my thread Typical Marriage Age. They were designed to provoke me because he has a grudge against me that he won't just drop.

If you don't also issue Ghost a warning then what does will that inaction say about you? Ghost should let his petty grudge drop and he's the one who should be more mature. Instead he keeps at it always provoking me until every so often he goes too far and creates drama.

I WILL NOT STOP THIS DRAMA UNTIL YOU ALSO ISSUE GHOST A WARNING FOR SPARKING IT. Sorry Winston but unless you also give equal treatment to Ghost for starting it, I will not be able to follow that rule and might be throwing additional insults to Ghost in the future if he continues his immature personal vendetta against me.

Besides, Ghost does twist reality doing his magical mind tricks to convince himself it's the truth. I guess Winston just granted Ghost "Complete Immunity" to be able to post whatever insults or provocations he wants on the forum. That would be the truth if he gets a "free pass" from Winston. I didn't see any warning issued to Ghost.
I just reported my own post so Winston can be notified to read it.

I also thought I'd mention that I don't like double standards.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:We are supposed to debate and discuss issues here, not attack others.
Tell that to Ghost. I didn't create this thread for fun. Only when provoked continuously enough for me to make one.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What is with the avatar, you were so cool and handsome as the 007 type.

I would like to see Mr. Wu as a biker hippie or something or maybe a Rock Star...
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.