Ghost the Halfwit Bully

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

What best describes Ghost?

Ghost is a Bully
7%
Ghost is Halfwit
20%
Ghost is a Mad Hatter
20%
Ghost is always angry because he can't pull a Playboy Bunny from his Hat
33%
Ghost loves to Twist Reality and Provoke People
20%

Total votes: 15
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ghost the Halfwit Bully

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
Winston wrote:Tsar,
I gave multiple warnings and announcements last week about not creating threads to heckle others. Since this is your first offense, I'll just give you a warning. But a few others who have done this repeatedly and just did it again recently, like CerealKiller, will be getting a temporary ban. I will make this an official rule and put it in the forum rules thread.

The thing is, threads like this create internal drama and in fighting among the boys here. No captain of any ship wants in fighting among their crew. It doesn't make a good team or brotherhood. It also wastes lots of energy and time too, to squabble over personal affairs like this. We are supposed to debate and discuss issues here, not attack others.
What about Ghost? None of his posts were related to debating or discussing the issue on my thread Typical Marriage Age. They were designed to provoke me because he has a grudge against me that he won't just drop.

If you don't also issue Ghost a warning then what does will that inaction say about you? Ghost should let his petty grudge drop and he's the one who should be more mature. Instead he keeps at it always provoking me until every so often he goes too far and creates drama.

I WILL NOT STOP THIS DRAMA UNTIL YOU ALSO ISSUE GHOST A WARNING FOR SPARKING IT. Sorry Winston but unless you also give equal treatment to Ghost for starting it, I will not be able to follow that rule and might be throwing additional insults to Ghost in the future if he continues his immature personal vendetta against me.

Besides, Ghost does twist reality doing his magical mind tricks to convince himself it's the truth. I guess Winston just granted Ghost "Complete Immunity" to be able to post whatever insults or provocations he wants on the forum. That would be the truth if he gets a "free pass" from Winston. I didn't see any warning issued to Ghost.
Ok Tsar, I looked at your "Typical Marriage Age" thread and I see what happened. Ghost made a joke and wisecrack and you took it personally. Maybe you are too sensitive, so I will tell Ghost and others not to make jokes or wisecracks at you anymore ok? Ghost probably should have put a "lol" in his post so you could see that it was meant to be a joke. Or a laughing smiley like this: :lol:

If it will make you feel better, then here's a warning to Ghost:

"Ghost, it appears that Tsar is too sensitive, so don't make jokes or tease him anymore ok? Same goes for the rest of you. If you need to make a joke with him, make sure it's lighthearted and put an "lol" or :lol: at the end of the joke, so everyone will know you're joking ok?"

Anyway Tsar, next time someone insults you, just report the post. Don't create a thread to antagonize others with their name in it. That's too drama inciting.

Btw, no one ever said that everyone here is equal. If you look at Ghost's rank, he is an elite poster and long time poster too. So he has a more solid and credible reputation here than a newer poster. Established posters here are like close trusted friends and VIP's. They aren't on the same footing as someone newer or a newbie. So no, not everyone here is equal. There's no such thing as equality anyway. See the thread about the myth of equality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ever since Winston has his new avatar, he is much more credible when delivering a strict warning.

Here's 'new, mean Mr. Clean' 2016 Winston spotting a troll post:

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL. I am now captain and commander of the mighty ship known as..... the USS Happier Abroad. LOL. Or shall we call it the HMS Happier Abroad? LOL.

(speaking in British accent) "Attention all hands. Strict compliance with my orders is to be expected! I will not tolerate any discord or mutiny! Is that understood? Good. If anyone has a problem with that, they may leave the ship now! Violators will be held in the brig and given 20 lashes by whip. Alright men, to your stations! We have some foreign women waiting for us..... in Tahiti." lol

Remember the protocol: Whenever Winston appears on the deck, someone must salute and yell, "Captain on deck." LOL
And when Captain Winston gives an order, your response must be "Aye yay sir." LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Captain Winston: "Ahead full. Steady as she goes. Gentlemen, we will soon arrive at our destination here......."

Where we will be greeted by.......

And I will be with my sweetheart. :)

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston, you should make us all address you as Sir from now on, and if we don't obey, ban us like the ruthless badboy that we know you really are. Even if it means you're the only one left on the sinking ship, goddam it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote: Image

Most of those native peoples knew gender roles well. Bellydancers were never men.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.