The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
books
Freshman Poster

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by books »

books wrote:Laurie Penny (has about 145,000 fanbase) met with Roosh (has about 24,000 fanbase) this week

"Roosh is bitter and vindictive, convinced of his own victimhood as a self-made blogger who was never given his due by the mainstream media.

He tells me that the reason I have a column is that I’m a useful idiot and all my readers have low IQs.

I turn to leave, and Roosh suggests that we should start some sort of “fake fight” on the internet, because that’s “part of the game”.
Winston, what proofs do you have to your claims that it was not Roosh or Roosh alt usernames
that banned you from RVF, but actually a different person ?

It is a regular common practice on internet forums to create alts that do the "dirty work" of banning.

Do you have any proofs to your claims that those alts from RVF are actual different people than Roosh?

Thank you.

I will probably never understand why would anyone sane
have any interest in what a failed pickup artist who is hated by an entire world as
being a proven multiple serial rapist,
just because he managed to sell few hundreds of idiotic "bang" guides in his lifetime.

Roosh has some of the worst conversion rates online.
He had on his websites in february even 18.6 millions angry people in a single day.
He managed to convert not even 0.001% of them. If this is not a failure, then I don't know what a failure is.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

books wrote:
books wrote:Laurie Penny (has about 145,000 fanbase) met with Roosh (has about 24,000 fanbase) this week

"Roosh is bitter and vindictive, convinced of his own victimhood as a self-made blogger who was never given his due by the mainstream media.

He tells me that the reason I have a column is that I’m a useful idiot and all my readers have low IQs.

I turn to leave, and Roosh suggests that we should start some sort of “fake fight” on the internet, because that’s “part of the game”.
Winston, what proofs do you have to your claims that it was not Roosh or Roosh alt usernames
that banned you from RVF, but actually a different person ?

It is a regular common practice on internet forums to create alts that do the "dirty work" of banning.

Do you have any proofs to your claims that those alts from RVF are actual different people than Roosh?

Thank you.

I will probably never understand why would anyone sane
have any interest in what a failed pickup artist who is hated by an entire world as
being a proven multiple serial rapist,
just because he managed to sell few hundreds of idiotic "bang" guides in his lifetime.

Roosh has some of the worst conversion rates online.
He had on his websites in february even 18.6 millions angry people in a single day.
He managed to convert not even 0.001% of them. If this is not a failure, then I don't know what a failure is.
Come on. Be realistic here. Use basic logic. Roosh's forum is large and very active. Every large forum naturally will have moderators. The owner doesn't have the time to moderate everything. Roosh is one man. Why would he want to handle everything? Especially if he is busy traveling? He can easily find moderators. There are always people who like being moderators because it gives them a power trip. So it is easy to find volunteers. So it is logical to assume that he would have moderators.

One way of knowing whether Roosh and his moderators are the same is to analyze their writing styles. Writing styles are like fingerprints. They are very unique and hard to change. That's how we find out here in this forum, whether a person is using multiple usernames or when a banned username has returned.

You gotta have some evidence or probable cause, otherwise it's just speculation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Roosh is Not busy at all.

If you look, he's online on average 16 - 18 hours every day.

On his forum, he has over 16,100 posts.

Roosh was travelling in 2007-2011 when he was writing Bang guides.

Now he is only once, maximum twice per year in U.S. and the rest in Ukraine or Poland.

The only exception was his "roosh worldtour" which lasted 1 month, last year

So aside the 2-4 days when he is travelling to US and back to Ukraine/Poland,
the rest of the 361-363 days in a year he is mostly online.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

The Munich mass shooter who killed 10 people was exactly an the same,
iranian muslim just like Daryush Roosh Valizadeh, so Roosh tried hard to hide this fact:

books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

In a new article titled "the Worst men on the internet" Roosh has 2 paragraphs:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... e-internet

"I have the opportunity to observe Roosh because he puts himself right up in my personal space, blocking my view of the room.

Roosh is bitter and vindictive, convinced of his own victimhood. He tells me that the reason I have a column is that I’m a useful idiot and all my readers have low IQs.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca makes a video attacking Rooshv.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUgP-hfLJf8[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I watched that. It wasn't good. He doesn't have any arguments.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you imagine our group and Rooshv's group having a face off on the open battlefield like this? lol. Wouldn't that be rad? lol. Who do you think would win? Us or them? lol

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Fake left right paradigm where Roosh and us will kill each other...like how it always plays on earth for like what 1 trillion years... :lol:

I'm sick of the two opposing forces fighting Psy-ops created to butcher humans and Aliens laughing at our stupidity :lol: :lol:

I won't be fighting...I have moved on from the Two Opposite Ideologies Psy-Ops :) :)

Basically bored on carbon life forms itself....no point in killing carbon life forms....they would die eventually to be born again with loads of karma :wink:
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

starchild5 wrote:Fake left right paradigm where Roosh and us will kill each other...like how it always plays on earth for like what 1 trillion years... :lol:

I'm sick of the two opposing forces fighting Psy-ops created to butcher humans and Aliens laughing at our stupidity :lol: :lol:

I won't be fighting...I have moved on from the Two Opposite Ideologies Psy-Ops :) :)

Basically bored on carbon life forms itself....no point in killing carbon life forms....they would die eventually to be born again with loads of karma :wink:
You forgot to mention jews.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Johnny1975 wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Fake left right paradigm where Roosh and us will kill each other...like how it always plays on earth for like what 1 trillion years... :lol:

You forgot to mention jews.
oops...yes Jews too :lol:
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Winston wrote:Steve Hoca makes a video attacking Rooshv.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUgP-hfLJf8[/youtube]
This video reminds me of the extensive A Voice For Men article about Roosh:

http://www.avoiceformen.com/men/mens-is ... the-trash/

"RooshV and Return of Kings sell chemical poison. Time to take out the trash."

Let’s get this out of the way to start: Daryush “Roosh” Valizadeh, aka “RooshV” wants you dead even more than feminists do. Please keep that in mind any time you encounter him or his deranged groupies from the Return of Kings cult.

If you’re lucky, you may just wind up with multiple Sexually Transmitted Diseases, a dick that no longer works, womanly breasts, and a lonely broken life.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Adama wrote:Image
I'm going to be the skunk at the party here. From an evolutionary point of view, it makes sense for all men to be instinctual rapists, since mass rape in the aftermath of defeating an enemy is the single most important way for a man to widely spread his genes. This assumes rape propensity can be genetically encoded so as to be instinctual, and I believe it can be, by simply tying sexual arousal to violence, which can easily be done at the biological level. This evolutionary argument holds even if you believe, like Adama, that the earth was created 6000 years ago, since there have been plenty of mass rapes in the aftermath of enemy defeat in the past 6000 years. Indeed, the bible is a wonderful documentation of such mass rapes. Men who are NOT turned on sexually by rape and other mixtures of sex with violence, would have long since been weeded out of the gene pool in favor of men who are.

However, we are not dumb animals who must blindly follow our instincts. My instinct is to overeat at every opportunity, and I resist that instinct, to the point of losing touch with my appetite to some extent and thus losing some capacity for enjoying food. Destroying a piece of my instinctual self is a form of suicide, but it's for a higher cause (namely, keeping me from turning into a disgusting fat slob) and thus a worthwhile trade-off.

Similarly, suppressing my natural rape instinct to the point of denying myself even fantasies about rape, has probably destroyed some of my capacity for sexual pleasure. But this loss is compensated for by protecting me from a long stint in "Stony Lonesome", where I'm told neither the guards nor the other inmates look kindly on convicted sex criminals.

As for RooshV, once again, he displays a fine ability to push people's buttons and get free publicity through controversy, and damn the long-term consequences. "Attention whoring" he calls that when women do it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:

I'm going to be the skunk at the party here. From an evolutionary point of view, it makes sense for all men to be instinctual rapists, since mass rape in the aftermath of defeating an enemy is the single most important way for a man to widely spread his genes. This assumes rape propensity can be genetically encoded so as to be instinctual, and I believe it can be, by simply tying sexual arousal to violence, which can easily be done at the biological level. This evolutionary argument holds even if you believe, like Adama, that the earth was created 6000 years ago, since there have been plenty of mass rapes in the aftermath of enemy defeat in the past 6000 years. Indeed, the bible is a wonderful documentation of such mass rapes. Men who are NOT turned on sexually by rape and other mixtures of sex with violence, would have long since been weeded out of the gene pool in favor of men who are.

However, we are not dumb animals who must blindly follow our instincts. My instinct is to overeat at every opportunity, and I resist that instinct, to the point of losing touch with my appetite to some extent and thus losing some capacity for enjoying food. Destroying a piece of my instinctual self is a form of suicide, but it's for a higher cause (namely, keeping me from turning into a disgusting fat slob) and thus a worthwhile trade-off.

Similarly, suppressing my natural rape instinct to the point of denying myself even fantasies about rape, has probably destroyed some of my capacity for sexual pleasure. But this loss is compensated for by protecting me from a long stint in "Stony Lonesome", where I'm told neither the guards nor the other inmates look kindly on convicted sex criminals.

As for RooshV, once again, he displays a fine ability to push people's buttons and get free publicity through controversy, and damn the long-term consequences. "Attention whoring" he calls that when women do it.

Reprobate. Nope. Most of the men who are rapists are just plain sociopaths. People say that anyone can commit rape or murder and I don't believe that. I believe the people out there who are rapists and murderers are sociopaths, for the most part, and spiritually beyond redemption, the vast vast majority of them. So it isn't like a normal man is just going to turn into a rapist because evolution. They are rapists because they were already sociopaths, and sociopaths can justify rape and mass murder, with things such as evolution, survival of the fittest and other false doctrines of science (haha).

There is no instinct to rape. Rape is not a natural instinct. Like murder, it is an indulgence for sociopaths. Just like not every woman could become a street walking prostitute. Some women can, others can't. It is a matter of their psyche, personality, soul. It isn't really something normal people can pick up and decide to do even if the situation calls for it. Because it is not normal or instinctual.

This is what happens when you don't believe there is a soul or a God. You believe that rape is just because men were biologically programmed to rape. I couldn't imagine a better justification for locking every biological male in a cage at birth, seeing as each one is a rapist waiting for the right circumstance. And they say the MGTOW aren't feminists.

As for me personally, I have no desire to rape and therefore no fantasies to suppress. Oh my, reprobate!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.