Interracial couples have a higher divorce rate

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Interracial couples have a higher divorce rate

Post by Winston »

As you can see below, interracial couples have a higher divorce rate than same race couples. And Asian men/White women couples have a much higher divorce rate than White men/Asian women couples. This validates what I said about Asian men and White women not being naturally compatible, or having the lowest compatibility rate at least. Why do you think this is? Any explanations?

Also, this report by the Daily Mail shows that White men and Asian women are the highest in demand in Western countries.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... mance.html

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Interracial couples have a higher divorce rate

Post by Adama »

no, it's just lies.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

NO data on blacks and Asians, because they don't divorce. :)
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It just goes to show the folly of mudsharking, where even if the perverted whore is not killed by her pet she ends up with alone with a bunch of screaming niglets.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

White men marrying black women are 44% less likely to divorce. Interesting indeed.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHjXtzQoco4[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jamesbond wrote: White men marrying black women are 44% less likely to divorce. Interesting indeed.
Does this factor in all the white men killed by their pet sheboon? I think that should count as a negro divorce.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

The_Adventurer wrote:NO data on blacks and Asians, because they don't divorce. :)
I know you are joking, I am just posting to follow the thread. Our numbers are so low that the study publisher doesn't feel he has a valid sample size
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
jamesbond wrote: White men marrying black women are 44% less likely to divorce. Interesting indeed.
Does this factor in all the white men killed by their pet sheboon? I think that should count as a negro divorce.
Any white man, or woman, who goes down that route, good riddance. No loss to the gene pool.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

As one born in Africa and raised in Africa, I have dedicated most of my life to serving Africans and I have travelled throughout this continent ministering in 30 countries. I was brought up amongst the Matabele in Zimbabwe and have many Zulu, Chichewa, Moru, Nuba and Nigerian friends.

I have seen numerous cross-cultural marriages, and generally speaking, all parties involved come to regret it.

For centuries, actually millenniums, interracial marriage was either illegal, strongly discouraged or frowned upon. However in the latter part of the 20 th century, and now at the beginning of the 21 st century, Hollywood and the news media have bombarded us with images and propaganda to promote all manner of previously unacceptable conduct, including interracial marriages. Nowhere has this been more intense than in South Africa over the last two decades. It often seems like two out of every three advertisements have a black male and a white female. Numerous New World Order Advocates openly say that mixed marriages are necessary to eradicate the whites in future generations.

Those of us who have pastoral responsibilities and have had to counsel numerous relationships are well aware of the catastrophic consequences of interracial and cross-cultural marriages. The divorce rate and instances of domestic violence are far more common in such unions. And the conflicts with in-laws more intense.

Marriage does not just involve two people but two families. It affects generations to come. Generally speaking, two people from different races, or cultures, getting married are not honouring their parents and seldom are they considering the consequences for the children. The children will belong to neither the race of the mother, nor of the father.

For hundreds of generations our ancestors married within their race, or none of us would exist. But now Europe is in danger of being swamped by multitudes of non-Europeans, especially Muslims.

Perhaps the situation does not seem quite as serious to people living in Europe right now. However, for those of us who are a small minority, a severely persecuted minority, in Africa, the consequences of being swamped by other cultures is all too acute.

I have discussed this matter with numerous pastors, theologians and authors throughout South Africa, in Europe and in America. Almost every one of them has agreed that the social and domestic consequences of interracial and inter-cultural marriages are disastrous. Most also agreed that they believed that such unions were unBiblical. However, only a few were willing to speak out openly against it, from the pulpit, or in counselling. There are a number of fine missions in Africa, experiencing Spiritual Revival, whose founders and directors have told me directly that they never have, and never will, marry people of different races, as they believe that to be sin.

I have many friends of all races. However, to marry across the colour line would be to me to betray my parents and all of our ancestors, and my children and future generations. Most importantly I believe it would be a betrayal to Almighty God, who has set the boundaries between nations.

For your further study you may want to see a Bible study that I wrote on Unequally Yoked and an article by a missionary friend of ours on Intercultural Dating and Marriage. Although the Bible study deals primarily with the Scriptures forbidding marriage with unbelievers, you will see that many of the Scriptures are very specific about marriage with other nations as well.
http://www.frontline.org.za/index.php?o ... bout-cross
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Not sure if this is true or maybe it is only limited to some places within USA?

I also can hardly believe that a young black woman, who wants to communicate with men will be ignored even by black men.

The article also mentions that the findings about men prefer women from another race, 'contrast sharply with another recent study'.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Didn't Moses marry a black woman? God didn't seem to have a problem with that. In fact, when his sister tried to talk about him, God gave her a horrible disease.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan