Why Asian men and White women are NOT naturally compatible

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Asian men/White women are not naturally compatible

Post by Winston »

retiredfrank wrote:Penis size is NOT a reason why white women would be prejudiced against Asian men. The v****a is like the mouth, it can expand and contract to accommodate any size penis, other than very long penises, which are painful because they hit the cervix or ovaries.
It may be an excuse, but it's a true one. If your penis is too small, women will complain that they aren't getting enough satisfaction. I know, because women have complained to me about it. lol

So yeah they do prefer larger penises or at least medium sized ones. White women who are narcissistic probably care about this too, because to them, their satisfaction is everything. They feel entitled to being satisfied.

If a woman truly loves you though, it may not matter as much yeah. But women do care about it because they complain about it if your size is too small.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston wrote:

Why should I lie and say that Asian guys have the same chance with White women as White men do? Why lie? Why pretend that White women like Asian men, when that's not the reality? I lied to myself for 10 years during the 1990's, but I stopped after a while. Lying to give hope is wrong too. Better to give realistic hope. I'd rather be negative and honest than positive and deceitful. How about you? The truth is the truth.
I don't disagree that Asian men have it harder but I do see a change with the younger guys. I live in NYC. When I go out now. I see a growing number of Asian men with white girls sometimes even black girls. I know guys who are married to white girls. So there is change . At the same time in personal note isn't possible that girls rejected you not because too much you were Asian? I mean if you were better looking and taller and fit..I think you would of done better.
Winston wrote: Your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say it was impossible. I said the odds are against it. Sure you can find Asian men married to White women. I can too if I want. But they are NOT THE MAJORITY. Only a minority of Asian men succeed with White women. NOT THE MAJORITY. Just because a few people win a gold medal in the Olympics, doesn't mean everyone can or that the majority can. Do you think an Olympic gold medalist is gonna say that most people can win a gold medal if they put their mind to it? lol
The way you selling it makes it sound impossible . You mentioned my reading comprehension sucks but just read what you wrote. Let say an Asian guy comes to this site and read what you wrote. He probably give up. If that's your goal well your achieving it.
Winston wrote: Get with it man. You ask a lot of dumb questions and you repeat them over and over and over and over and over again. I should put you on ignore.
This is your site you can ban me or do away with me if you want. I have my opinion and I will express them.
Winston wrote: I don't think an Asian man happily married to a White woman will deny what I said. Their relationship isn't what the majority of Asian men will get if they go for White women.
So you know all Asian men and white women to assume this? Talk about ego.
Winston wrote: Look around you. You see a lot of Asian women and White male couples, but not the inverse. Everyone here knows that. Everyone can see that. Why deny it? Why lie? Go to Match.com. You will see that 90 percent of White females on there in the USA say they only want White men. White women are racist in their dating preferences. Yick elaborated on that at length in this thread and other threads. Didn't you read it?
White guys goes for Asian girls at higher rate because of sexual fetishism or because the belief that Asian women are supposedly submissive or make better girl friends. If you look at western history interaction with Asia it has a long history of American military station in Asia. The US GI see gogo girls in Asia go back home and tells stories about how exotic Asian women are. Because of this you have the creation of sex tourism regarding the Philippines and Thailand. Because of this back ground you have higher rate of White guys with Asian women. Along with social economics..I mean the Philippines is poor country so it's not hard for a middle class white guy to get a girl there.

With lack of Asian men and white women it's because.
Along with the Holly Wood Propaganda machine the image of the white guy being masculine you have sub set population of Asian women who are open to white men. In America there has been history of racism toward Asian men which made it harder to be accepted or to date. I think it was a way to control competition. In other words white guys wanted all the women and didn't want men of color to compete so there demasculinize Asian men. You should know some of this stuff. I ashamed at you . You keep calling me dumb but for a guy who claims to be so smart and so original you should be able to connect the dots. Asian men do well in other parts of the world like South America and even parts of Africa but only in the Anglo countries Asian guys are really discriminated against. If you can't see this than you to stupid to figure it out.

Winston wrote: Stop asking me to explain the obvious to you. Are you a shill?
I 'm starting think I'm must be shill from constantly coming to this site.
Winston wrote: If I were successful with White women, of course I would be more optimistic about it. But even then, that would be my experience, not everyone else's. There are some Asian men who did well in Russia too. I know one of them. But that doesn't mean most Asian guys can.
If you were successful with white women I think you wouldn't write this stuff down. It's like your Taiwan thread. Your not doing great there so you think no one can so you find any one who didn't do too well there saying that Taiwan is not friendly place . You mentioned you know one Asian guy that is doing OK in Russia. Ok..what is he doing that made him successful?
Winston wrote: About your penis size article, well that's from the liberal media. The liberal media lies. They even say that women are smarter than men now. Anyone can cherry pick data and make up info or twist stats any way you like. Ask women who have slept with different races of guys. They will tell you that Asian men have smaller dicks. Liberal media denying it doesn't change the general patterns.
So you saying you got small penis?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Banano wrote:Asian are pretty tall?? i feel like Michael Jordan coz im taller than 99% of asians.
Hey lets be civil here and not insult each other here.

You're somewhere in Southeast Asia, so people are shorter there. I'm just over 6 foot tall and am Asian. I'm actually just a tiny bit taller than Rock.
Go to Taiwan or South Korea or many parts of China, and many guys there can be around 6 foot tall.

Plus I'm not picking on your English skills. I'm just saying that it's good to be a bit less sloppy (punctuation and capitalization), rather than actual English skills. Many people who learn English as their 10th language write very neat albeit not very grammatically correct English.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Banano, Falcon, the whole penis size debate is a very childish and petty debate. It's mostly about ego. It is very tempting to buy into stereotypes when they suit you, and painful to face stereotypes when they attack you. Unless any of us are homosexuals, we will never really know what each asian guy we encounter is packing. Just because you are white, or black, and perceive yourself to be larger then them by default because of the cliches you have grown up hearing, does not mean this is actually the case. I have seen a lot of asian men who have slept around with more women then most white men, who are far more sexually successful, why would I assume that just because such a man is asian he must have a tiny lumpia? That would just be jealousy speaking.

I'm married to a Filipina woman, and we will soon have our first son. I wouldn't like people to make assumptions on him based on his race, if he ends up looking more asian then white. So I try to not hold such assumptions myself. I have known far too many asian men who defy stereotypes in their behavior, their lifestyle, their appearance and personality for me to judge a book by its cover. And some books, I simply don't wish to open.

Half of Asia is descended from Genghis Khan. A conquerer, a warlord, and blessed (or cursed if you ask some of his conquests!) with an insatiable lust for women and sex. Now we have this perception of asian men as being somewhat emasculated, effeminate, weak, but the blood of Genghis flows through their veins. Hell even Winston has a little Genghis left in him, as I'm certain he's slept with more women for free then most guys can afford to pay for in a lifetime. Why do we always need to put our brothers down to elevate our own fragile egos? This sort of talk does not speak well for your confidence, it just showcases your insecurities.
What matters is the water quality, not the size of the hose or faucet. :D
And just look at the population of Asia too.
Last edited by Falcon on August 22nd, 2016, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Regarding the penis stereotype. If you make a bell curve with white guys and Asian guys..there be allot of overlaps. It's possible that white guys are little larger but it's not like comparing dime to a dollar coin.

From my experiences sluts care about penis size the most. And sad to say there are high number of sluts for white girls.
It's possible that Asian men reject white girls because the same reason why guys complain about white women. White women on the average are more stuck up and superficial. I think it's the western culture and because of the different culture you see less Asian men with white women because Asian men don't really try to go after white women.

It another thought.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Penis size is NOT a reason why white women would be prejudiced against Asian men. The v****a is like the mouth, it can expand and contract to accommodate any size penis, other than very long penises, which are painful because they hit the cervix or ovaries.
It may be an excuse, but it's a true one. If your penis is too small, women will complain that they aren't getting enough satisfaction. I know, because women have complained to me about it. lol

So yeah they do prefer larger penises or at least medium sized ones. White women who are narcissistic probably care about this too, because to them, their satisfaction is everything. They feel entitled to being satisfied.

If a woman truly loves you though, it may not matter as much yeah. But women do care about it because they complain about it if your size is too small.
What kind of women have complained to you about that? I'm a bit surprised. That's never happened to me before, because from my experience, female genitals are very flexible and adaptable, and work just fine except when there's real erectile dysfunction going on. Maybe it's a combination of not-so-good health on your part and women who have already delivered children.

And my 40-year-old girlfriend, who has already delivered 3 children naturally, is very satisfied, and things feel quite tight.

Anyways, are we talking about flaccid or erect penis length? Medical studies have shown that some men are "growers," while others don't "grow" that much due to an already larger flaccid penis.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Some of the ideas in the OP seem to have some truth to them. He tried not to overstate the case, which is good.

Hawaii seems to have a lot of exceptions to the rule. There are a lot of multi-generational Asian families that live there. So you see third generation, four generation, etc. Japanese and Chinese who aren't stiff or foreign. Some talk with a kind of tough-sounding Hawaiian accent. And with the diet, some of them are reasonably large. A lot of the population is mixed with white and Asian or white and Polynesian. So you can see a kind-of-white looking woman with a very Asian man quite a bit. But these aren't the meek, foreign acting Asians. And a lot of these Asians aren't nerdy book worm types either.

About Asian women being feminine, some Asians have almost no body hair, while western women tend to be hairy. My wife has no noticeable leg hair. She shaves her armpits, though. But I sure am happy to never have to worry about rubbing my hairly legs against hers and getting stuck to the stubble. I wonder if my hair on her stubble if she had any would be like velcro and we couldn't separate or move around.

I spent quite a bit of time in Indonesia, which tends to have a short population. Javanese tend to be kind of small by American standards. I knew two Canadian women who spent their 20's in Indonesia. I don't know if either of them are married. I see one's pictures on Facebook, and I think she is single. She was pretty when she was young, but the type who was just minutely pudgey who you could tell could pudge up, which she has a bit with age. Anyway, the local men tended to be smaller than they were. It's funny that one of the white girls seemed to like an ethnic Chinese guy raised in the US who was tall (by Indonesian standards, maybe 5'9" or 5'10".) I can't really tell if a guy is good-looking, but my wife told me he was good-looking and the girls in our group of friends sure acted like he was. Anyway, I saw one of the Canadians holding hands with him, but I don't think they really took the relationship anywhere.

Female expats who might be attracted to white men have to compete with submissive, feminine, exotic Asian women. And out of millions they are competing with for expatriate attention, there are several very pretty ones.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

falcon,

I think Winston see himself as this pinnacle alpha Asian male. So because he didn't do well with white women and he probably has smaller penis the belief is other asian guys are worst off then him because again in Winston mind he see himself as a 10 and other asian guys under him. I don't mean to offend Winston but that's the feeling I get.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Another way white men and Asian women get along better than the other scenario has to do with chivalry and submission. Also, being 'romantic.'

A lot of Asian women in Asia are more submissive than the typical western woman. Some of these cultures are high power distance anyway, and people tend to be less assertive, especially women. Of course the westerner can enjoy a woman being respectful and submissive toward him. Here in Indonesia, people try to make you feel comfortable and tend to be friendly. That includes the women. Some western women play hard to get by being unfriendly.

In some countries, a girlfriend will do your laundry or cook you stuff. They treat you better than western women. If the man spends time with her and learns that she treats certain things like 'woman's work', that's appealing, too. I see a woman working hard washing dishes and taking care of children as a big plus, as an attractive characteristic. Of course I'm older than a lot of you guys and I have children.

Think about the Asian woman living in a culture where men aren't as polite to them because they are women as they are to men. They may also be reserved and may not say, "I love you." A white guy asks her out. He opens the door for her. He buys her flowers on occasion. He listens to her and doesn't talk down to her. Then he talks about his feelings. Some chicks dig that. I used to live near a Chinese couple from China. The wife said her husband said, "I love you" once, before they got married. That was it. Asian women watch Ameican movies and think American men are romantic. When one of them dates one and he shows a little verbal interest, that may be more than she would get from an Asian boyfriend.

I have known a few Asian men, white women couples. One couple had a problem because the wife did not want to submit to her husband and didn't think she should. That's always a problem in that type of relationship. Of course, it's possible to have an Asian wife that isn't submissive, but many of those raised in Asian cultures will at least know they should be submissive to their husbands.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Also, "Asian" people are very, very diverse with heights, weights, BMI's, and skin tones at complete ends of the spectrum.
There are NE Asians, SE Asians, Pacific Islanders, Central Asians, South Asians and more. Asians in Asia often don't even think of themselves as Asians!

Average male height in South Korea and northern China are now nearly 6'0", while in Indonesia it's closer to 5'0".
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_a ... _worldwide

And like I said, it's a no-brainer that long limbs will correlate with long appendages. Read some online urology journal articles if you're still in doubt.

That being said, penis size is just one small factor in female mate choices. I really do think having a good personality matters much more.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I do agree Asians have smaller penises, Chinese or Indians, as proven by statistics, but it's not like most Asian woman care about that, lol, compared to White or Black woman. Both of those races of woman are incredibly demanding and want a man who is rich, tall and handsome, all in one package. Lol.

At least Asian woman are more sensible in that regard.

As for Banano's comments, yeah, so what if Asians are 'smaller?' Why do White guys love to keep mentioning this to Asian males, as if life is all about penis size? Why do White males constantly love to belittle other races so much? Shouldn't you guys be more worried about the Jews, who are destroying your race at the moment? Why do White guys care so much about competition with other races? Asians are not your enemies; in fact, I would say Asians and Whites are pretty compatible in most areas, and really, when you think about it, most of the civilized and livable places in the world are Asian and White countries.

Anyway, there's no need for White guys to be so competitive. That's the problem with your race: you guys are too competitive and have no unity as a race, that's why your race is unfortunately, dying. Life is not all about competition and superiority. It's a good thing I'm Christian, because I believe there is more to life than that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I am very surprised to see that Asian guys are actively keeping alive negative stereotypes about their own race, rather then deny them or try to debunk them. The white man has always had an aura of masculinity based on historical dominance in various fields. The black man had to reclaim his masculinity through pan-Africanism and black pride and all that. Now I think, the yellow and brown man needs to reclaim his masculinity as well. A first step should be to stop repeating stories about how asian men are small down below. It would not surprise me, if such myths are the result of asian men being too honest in surveys, as well as confirmation bias when it's you've been told from birth, especially in the sex-obsessed West. You guys already dominate a lot of martial arts, now you need some asian porn stars, PUAs and romantic movie leads to instil a sense of pride in young asian boys growing up.

Guys of every race in the world are always telling tall tales, selling themselves better, they are already pornstars in their own head. Asian guys seem to be the opposite, talking negatively about their own endowment, their own sexual prowess. They're too humble and too honest for their own good. Where does that get you?

On the internet, every guy's dick is at least 7 inches don't you know that? Get with the times. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I am very surprised to see that Asian guys are actively keeping alive negative stereotypes about their own race, rather then deny them or try to debunk them. The white man has always had an aura of masculinity based on historical dominance in various fields. The black man had to reclaim his masculinity through pan-Africanism and black pride and all that. Now I think, the yellow and brown man needs to reclaim his masculinity as well. A first step should be to stop repeating stories about how asian men are small down below. It would not surprise me, if such myths are the result of asian men being too honest in surveys, as well as confirmation bias when it's you've been told from birth, especially in the sex-obsessed West. You guys already dominate a lot of martial arts, now you need some asian p**n stars, PUAs and romantic movie leads to instil a sense of pride in young asian boys growing up.

Guys of every race in the world are always telling tall tales, selling themselves better, they are already pornstars in their own head. Asian guys seem to be the opposite, talking negatively about their own endowment, their own sexual prowess. They're too humble and too honest for their own good. Where does that get you?

On the internet, every guy's dick is at least 7 inches don't you know that? Get with the times. :lol:
Yup. All these supposed Internet Ron Jeremy's. Please. :roll:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy1,

I'm not sure if I agree with the penis stereotype. It's like height. Are there taller white guys compared to Asian men. Sure there are but does this mean all Asian men are short and all white men are tall. Absolutely not. The younger Asian men are getting taller and more beefy looking . Now height has no indication of penis size but I use height as an example because the stereotype is that Asian men are all short.. Some of these penis size survey were done incorrectly too. For example for South Korea they only measured the flaccid penis size but put that as the erect penis size.
Now do Asian men in general have smaller penis compared to other race of men? Define small? If your talking about 1 or 2 cm difference of size I don't think that would make a difference to a women.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Falcon wrote:
Average male height in South Korea and northern China are now nearly 6'0", while in Indonesia it's closer to 5'0".
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_a ... _worldwide
Your link says no such thing.

South Korea 5'8.5"
PRC tops out at 5'9"
Nowhere near 6.0
Also Indonesia is 5'2, granted you said closer to 5 foot but still.