Video: Why EVERY white guy in Asia is a loser..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr_reddit
Freshman Poster

Re: Video: Why EVERY white guy in Asia is a loser..

Post by Mr_reddit »

What he says in the video very accurate... which is most long-term white guys in Asia are losers and 3rd rate. Which is true. This thread proves it. You have a bunch of 50 year old guys from the west (who should be rich and totally living it up) crying on over some video of half naked Vietnamese guy theorizing why so many white guys are showing up. It's not unusual to wonder why your yard is now full of dogshit.

Ownaged :lol:
Last edited by Mr_reddit on August 22nd, 2016, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

A better question would be: why are the Asian countries letting so many losers and lowlives into their borders, and near their women? The guy in the video should take this up with his government if he's bothered by this, rather than whine about it on YouTube. What good does it do him?

The narrative always seems to be "guys from X race are such losers, how dare they come to [insert location] and steal all our women..."

Same old, same old. If you're bothered by it, take action. Don't complain about it online. Is he a man, or is he a woman?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

yick wrote:I'm not white... but this is my view on it...

The problem with this rhetoric is that it lacks complete and utter original thought. It is the same thing that is squawked out again and again by (usually) jealous, envious local males in places like South Korea, China, Vietnam and Taiwan - it is envy disguised as penis envy.

The thing is in my own case is that I am a working class man who if I went back to the UK - I would be working - I have a masters degree, but it wouldn't be as enjoyable as the life I have in China. Now, whilst I am here - I am respectful, polite, do the job to the best of my ability and law abiding and go around my particular ville with respect and decorum.

Sometimes, people (for no reason) say rude things to me in the local language, take sneak pictures without my permission, overcharge me - things I would never ever do to them if our roles were reversed - but I understand that some people are jerks and the vast majority of local people are wonderful, patient and kind and I try my best to brush such bad behaviour from the jerks off.

My life is great, I have a load of options, I would never swap lives with the Vietnamese guy, he will never have my opportunities - the Chinese could kick me out tomorrow and I will find a job in Spain, or Poland, or Russia, or Peru - I can go wherever I want - my degrees and experiences are welcomed in most places - just like my passport - his? Well...

Is it fair? Well, it doesn't matter if that is fair or it's not - it's not fair the Royal Family in the UK have millions without working for it - I don't care, I understand life isn't particularly fair for anyone - you make best with what you have.

The thing is - the Chinese version of the Vietnamese guy whinging in this video - usually has things they could be doing in regards self improvement - they need a gym, they need to learn how to floss and brush their teeth, they need to learn how to engage people and be interesting - they aren't usually the best and brightest of their male representative - badly dressed, boring and usually single - I bet this fella doesn't have a girlfriend - which if you compare him to most 'white losers in Asia' means he is 1-0 down already.
I agree with you 100%. I read this guy is from Australia and couldn't make it there so went back to Vietnam. It's jealousy. I don't feel sorry for him or anyone else. I've busted my ass for years to get where I am.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mr_reddit wrote:What he says in the video very accurate... which is most long-term white guys in Asia are losers and 3rd rate. Which is true.
Your comment is plainly untrue, as for sure NOT most 'white guys' in Asia are losers and 3rd rate.

I am a 'white guy' from Europe living in Japan since almost 40 years and Japan is an Asian country too.

I wonder if you know what 'ASIA' means, maybe you should buy a map and study a bit about Asian countries and their economic data.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Mr_reddit wrote:What he says in the video very accurate... which is most long-term white guys in Asia are losers and 3rd rate. Which is true. This thread proves it. You have a bunch of 50 year old guys from the west (who should be rich and totally living it up) crying on over some video of half naked Vietnamese guy theorizing why so many white guys are showing up. It's not unusual to wonder why your yard is now full of dogshit.

Ownaged :lol:
You guys are right this guy is f***ing troll... Ur a p***y and if you don't like us GTFO of the forum. I hope we run into each other in person because I don't need the internet to talk shit. I prefer to do it in person while you are on the ground holding your bloody nose and spitting out your teeth
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:A better question would be: why are the Asian countries letting so many losers and lowlives into their borders, and near their women? The guy in the video should take this up with his government if he's bothered by this, rather than whine about it on YouTube.
Please let us talk about VIETNAM, and not about ASIA. Not exactly the same - OK?

Answer to your question:
Asking 'not very convenient questions' to the Vietnamese government will quickly result in censorship and possible arrest.

https://rsf.org/en/vietnam
Bloggers under fire
As the media all take their orders from the Communist Party, the only sources of independently-reported information are bloggers and citizen-journalists, who are the permanent targets of extremely harsh forms of persecution including police violence. “Decree No. 72” restricts Internet use to “personal information” while “abusing democratic freedoms” is punishable by imprisonment under the criminal code. This vaguely defined offence allows the authorities to gag every kind of dissident.
However as far as I see only a TINY number of all losers and lowlives in jail in Vietnam are 'white guys'.

http://www.prisonstudies.org/country/vietnam
Foreign prisoners (percentage of prison population)
0.2%

(mid-2015)

-----

Prison population trend
(year, prison population total)
2005 88,414
2007 92,153
2009 107,668
2011 113,018
2012 130,180
2014 142,636
The prison population in Vietnam is growing, but it seems they are mainly Vietnamese criminals, and not 'white guys' or otherwise foreign nationals.

I do not deny that there are some 'losers and lowlife' white guys in Vietnam, the question is however are they illegal there or do they have proper visa?
Are they criminals or not?

As long as a foreigner has a proper visa and as long as he can pay for his expenses - loser, lowlife or whoever - and is not involved in criminal activities, I see no reason why he should not stay in Vietnam.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, HA is under attack from Reddit users, lol.

Let them stay angry. For those from the Reddit community who want to know more about being less of an angry Asian man, head to this thread:

Solutions for the angry Asian man.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31713&p=267704#p267704
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote:Wow, HA is under attack from Reddit users, lol.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJaQXj5wVXA[/youtube]

Who are these Reddit-users? It seems they are somehow related to this Vietnamese? Hapa? guy who claims all white men in Asia are losers and who seems to be somehow connected to Australia operating something like a fake charity.

He rides around in Vietnam with a motorcycle and gives some money to the poor - not his own money of course, I am not sure if he has money to give away - he collects money from Australian donors and is creating some video to show how poor Vietnam is and what a good heart he has...

He is merely an attention seeker if you ask me.

I don't know why he hates 'white guys' so much. Some bad experience with some 'white guy' in Vietnam maybe...
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Traveler wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJaQXj5wVXA[/youtube]

How true do you think this stereotype is? Basically, he's talking about English teachers who he says have no skills which would make them employable in their home countries. The only thing they have going for them in life is the ability to speak their native language. He also says they are very socially awkward and can't get any kind of white girl back home.
I actually believe the reverse is true. That these men are so successful that they can travel internationally to get women. That's right, they are global. While you can only pull women from your own backyard.

Sounds like another PUA trash-talker alpha wannabe. Well if your pulling up all the girls left and right, and given yourself a man-card, I guess that makes you judge over everyone elses life and choices. :lol:

Guys these days.. think that p***y is everything in the world.

I mean can you imagine it? We are training young boys from day 1 that their manhood rests on how much underwear they can take off of a woman.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

What he says in the video very accurate... which is most long-term white guys in Asia are losers and 3rd rate.
It just isn't true.

I am not white by the way, but I am a westerner and I have a related degree and masters degree from one of the better universities in the UK, I am well over 6ft tall, I am fit and strong and train every day, never paid for a whore ever (that means the very active prostitution scene is sponsored by local men) I don't even drink or go to bars and I have never ever done drugs - in fact - I bet if you compared me to you or to most people on that silly reddit forum in regards personal habits, I would come out pretty well.
Which is true.

There are third rate people everywhere, especially on reddit forums. :D
This thread proves it. You have a bunch of 50 year old guys from the west (who should be rich and totally living it up) crying on over some video of half naked Vietnamese guy theorizing why so many white guys are showing up. It's not unusual to wonder why your yard is now full of dogshit.
This is a really juvenile way looking at the world - at 50 you are rich? I don't know any rich 50 year olds back home, they are working and entrenched in the life they have picked, some are happy and some are very unhappy. Some have kids, houses and wives they love and some of them have wives, kids and houses they hate - none of them are rich though.

I love my life here in Asia - Monday morning and Friday morning mean the same to me - how many people can say the same back home? Very few, that's how many.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

yick wrote:
I am not white by the way, but I am a westerner and I have a related degree and masters degree from one of the better universities in the UK, I am well over 6ft tall, I am fit and strong and train every day, never paid for a whore ever (that means the very active prostitution scene is sponsored by local men) I don't even drink or go to bars and I have never ever done drugs - in fact - I bet if you compared me to you or to most people on that silly reddit forum in regards personal habits, I would come out pretty well

This is a really juvenile way looking at the world - at 50 you are rich? I don't know any rich 50 year olds back home, they are working and entrenched in the life they have picked, some are happy and some are very unhappy. Some have kids, houses and wives they love and some of them have wives, kids and houses they hate - none of them are rich though.

I love my life here in Asia - Monday morning and Friday morning mean the same to me - how many people can say the same back home? Very few, that's how many.
Agreed mate!!!

I think you are a loser if you stay at home and ignore chasing your dreams. My dream was to escape the US. I am here in Phils doing that. I work online and have a bachelors degree. Even if things went sour yeah I could go teach English but it doesn't matter. I came here with more savings than most people. I am 6'1 Blue eyes and fairly good looking. Yes I take advantage of what god gave me looks and a brain. American women are best found when you are young and I blew my chance with a few really good ones in my life. The older you get its very hard to get a western female to notice you unless you can provide a certain life that she feels entitled too. But that's BS. So I left, sure I could have stayed in the US but nothing appealed to me about living there anymore. Its a big world and I want to see it. Anyone that has the balls to strike out of their comfort zone see the world and make their own way is not a Loser. Playing a rigged game of the rat race were you will lose your valuable time is for losers.
I love Girls & Ladyboys and I really don't give a f**k what you think about it.

awww huhu Joe Mag Kano. Buffalo sick, send money!!!!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

If you're happy and content you're a winner regardless of how much money you have.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Zambales wrote:If you're happy and content you're a winner regardless of how much money you have.
A rich man is a man content with his share.

What is with chasing women all over the globe. Why does every goddamn thing revolve around WOMEN? I've got to ask myself this...even as a younger guy I didn't understand this. They are a pain in the ass....what's with them? How about bike riding, motocross, traveling, skiing, ...sex when you want it. But don't make everything
about chasing women; I've seen guys do this who are completely miserable.
They don't deserve it, guys make women out to be these awesome flawless creatures. In reality they are the biggest pieces of shit.
Stop putting the p***y up on the pedestal.
It's no different than "climbing the ladder" as they say. It's something you're chained to. It's what I gather and what I've seen. For most men at least - they feel they have to do this, like you HAVE to own the next coolest car, Ipad, etc.

It's slavery.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-WARNING-
BUTT HURT ALERT!

What a f***ing cry baby. I love being a White man in Asia just because it hurts his feelings!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Troy Nguyen is a total loser. He couldn't make in Australia where he was from so he goes back to Vietnam where his family is from. He has no skills but riding around on his motorbike and asking the Westerner that he hates to give him money. I'm sure he cannot get a Vietnamese girlfriend with no job. His deep hatred for Western white men comes from his own inadequacies. I have much more respect for the Filipino trike drivers who always try to game my girls whenever we ride in their trikes.