Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr_reddit
Freshman Poster

Re: Happier Abroad Debate on Reddit

Post by Mr_reddit »

cdnFA wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
He's such a loser, tells everyone he's smart yet has done nothing with his life, complains and bitches because most women don't want to associate with him in the West, so he goes to Philippines thinking it's better but still has to buy prostitutes unsurprisingly. His whole site is nothing but old decrepit white guys thinking they are all 8-10s that western women are stupid to reject, all of whom think every white girl is jealous of their relationships. He even has a section in his site dedicated to bitching about Anglo girls. I read a little bit on his site, pretty sure he said he got turned down by prostitutes in russia lmao. He's definitely bottom of the barrel in terms of looks, personality, intelligence and finances with zero social skills, so not surprised he hangs out with ugly sexpats online, he's one of them. Just glad all the guys on that site are poor and low on social skills, no chance my kids would ever accidentally mingle with their messed up kids with their dead end genes.
Writing books telling losers how to buy 3rd world hookers is not an accomplishment, considering yourself the most freethinking asian of all time is not an accomplishment. Having to buy hookers is not an accomplishment. What has Winston Wu contributed to society besides taking advantage of vulnerable women and teaching autistic old losers how to do the same? I have helped build a school, I donate to numerous charity groups, I volunteer my time at animal shelters, all at the same time maintaining a high level corporate job in the West. What has Winston wu done? Bet your about to say something like "he helped lonely men". No he hasn't, he has helped decrepit losers who should not be allowed to breed to create the next generation of garbage kids. Also asian men white women are compatible, it's just none would ever find Winston wu attractive which is unsurprising. He is conventionally extremely ugly with an autistic personality. White women breed with him would be like people trying to breed with a monkey with leprosy.
I got to admit, the line where he wrote "White women breed with him would be like people trying to breed with a monkey with leprosy" cracked me up. Their hatred is sooooooooo over the top, damn... :lol:
It's more right then wrong by a healthy margin. Also I'd call it more disgust than hatred.
Bingo! :lol:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy1,

I'm not going to defend the hapas or any of these asian american groups that diss on Winston but I do understand where they are coming from. HA solution is to move abroad or travel abroad and find a culture that is more compatible to you. That's the gist of it. However, a good portion of men who are HA are mongers their motivation is to find easy women and easy lay. In some ways I understand the mongers too.

The issue that hapas or Asian American groups have with Winston is the exploitation nature of it. I don't think Winston is promoting sex tourism but his not against it.

If you know the history between the west and Asia it was base upon exploitation and sexual exploitation. For example after the Korean War . Every American GI bases had gogo bars full of Korean women servicing American GI. Because American GI saw this part of Korean women or Asian women really because this also happened in Japan , Philippines and Thailand. The reputation for the exotic Asian women came about.
I imagine some of these hapas are by product of those relationship. There is heavy bitterness with hapas who had white father and asian mothers when the white father really looked down on the asian culture or the asian mother was a totally sellout. I met hapas who had BIGGER issues compared to full blooded Asian men because of this.

So Winston comes along promoting western guys to go overseas to find Asian females and so on. To Hapas or asian American guys they see this as being a sell out and catering to white guys who in the past would cock block Asian men to get with white women. Name a site where there is white guy promoting a site where he wants men of color to go to f**k white women? You have to understand men who monger tend to be selfish lot . To hapas or these Asian American groups their bitterness stems from American racism because America rejected the Asian men. In other words they see the white men as the villain and here is Winston telling the white men go f**k asian female. That's why they are angry.
Mr_reddit
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr_reddit »

chanta76 wrote:zboy1,

I'm not going to defend the hapas or any of these asian american groups that diss on Winston but I do understand where they are coming from. HA solution is to move abroad or travel abroad and find a culture that is more compatible to you. That's the gist of it. However, a good portion of men who are HA are mongers their motivation is to find easy women and easy lay. In some ways I understand the mongers too.

The issue that hapas or Asian American groups have with Winston is the exploitation nature of it. I don't think Winston is promoting sex tourism but his not against it.

If you know the history between the west and Asia it was base upon exploitation and sexual exploitation. For example after the Korean War . Every American GI bases had gogo bars full of Korean women servicing American GI. Because American GI saw this part of Korean women or Asian women really because this also happened in Japan , Philippines and Thailand. The reputation for the exotic Asian women came about.
I imagine some of these hapas are by product of those relationship. There is heavy bitterness with hapas who had white father and asian mothers when the white father really looked down on the asian culture or the asian mother was a totally sellout. I met hapas who had BIGGER issues compared to full blooded Asian men because of this.

So Winston comes along promoting western guys to go overseas to find Asian females and so on. To Hapas or asian American guys they see this as being a sell out and catering to white guys who in the past would cock block Asian men to get with white women. Name a site where there is white guy promoting a site where he wants men of color to go to f**k white women? You have to understand men who monger tend to be selfish lot . To hapas or these Asian American groups their bitterness stems from American racism because America rejected the Asian men. In other words they see the white men as the villain and here is Winston telling the white men go f**k asian female. That's why they are angry.
No, here's the deal. Most normal white males do just fine with white women. The ones who are ugly, stupid, autistic, etc who shouldn't breed in the first place seek out Asian females who just want a white baby since a lot of Asians are into white worshiping like Wu. They combine to create a very toxic environment

Mr_reddit
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr_reddit »

A lot of these ugly, stupid, autistic guys are very, very racist. Do you know how damaging that is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2JeVcIohD4
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah, some Asian woman/White male couples are based on status and racism, not love. But I wouldn't say that all AM/WF couples are like that. There's some good White posters on HA who aren't Nazis and respect Asian culture and men, such as MarcosZeolita, Pete, etc.

But there is a small percentage of those couples that are as pathetic as the self--hating Asian woman in that YouTube video, lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

10 Things All Half Asians Know (But Don't Want to Admit)!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbb8juYENmM[/youtube]

Westernized Asian woman are truly pathetic...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, HA is under attack from Reddit users, lol.

Let them stay angry. For those from the Reddit community who want to know more about being less of an angry Asian man, head to this thread:

Solutions for the angry Asian man.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31713&p=267704#p267704
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpDF_uV_J1M[/youtube]
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkCA_0zCfY[/youtube]

Not all 'half' people are unhappy... you have to be a little bit realistic and tolerant in your life if you look differently from all the others around you... that's all. You cannot change your face, learn to live with it.

I am white, in Japan since almost 40 years, and my children are 50/50 Europe/Japanese, my son in law is Asian-American and we never have any problems at all with all these Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, Thai and all these various Hapa of various nations etc. around us wherever we go.
Last edited by Yohan on August 23rd, 2016, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

zboy1 wrote:Wow, HA is under attack from Reddit users, lol.

Let them stay angry.
I'm happy abroad. Most are probably drugged up depressive women seething the fact that someone doesn't bow down and worship them. One thing I learned about American Women is they absolutely hate criticism of any kind. What was once good old fashioned advice, is now sexism and hate crime.

Let them hate everyone here until it sends them 10 years ealier to the grave, I'm still happy and since i'm 5,000 miles away from them, that won't change in a loooooong time. :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

No, here's the deal. Most normal white males do just fine with white women.

But the deal is, not everyone is into white women.

I am not into white women particulary - I find the standard here in China far higher than it is back home.

If you want a white woman and you can be any colour you want - go and get yourself a white woman. Don't expect me to follow you though. :roll:
The ones who are ugly, stupid, autistic, etc who shouldn't breed in the first place seek out Asian females who just want a white baby since a lot of Asians are into white worshiping like Wu. They combine to create a very toxic environment
See, the thing is, your words are hollow if you are sticking a picture up of yourself to show us what kind of fine specimen you are - trolling has advanced since 1997 I am afraid.

You and the rest of the reddit fellows seem really angry.

I am a mixed race man - life was hard growing up, I get it. I understand your frustrations and pain but you have to work through them, getting angry at people on here who have been mostly proactive with what they have in their lives is not the way forward for you.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I honestly don't understand this Asian discrimination that so called happens in the West. I've never seen it. If anything - Asians get a free pass on almost anything, they are usually the butt of harmless benign jokes, whereas other races are in the heat of it flinging mud on eachother. Asians are just kind of there, neutral territory. ...why's that so bad?
It's hardly discrimination. ...being ignored is not discrimination.

It happens to us all. Bwa ha... boo hoo, let me cry because somebody doesn't like me. If I cried out anytime someone discriminated against me a "white guy" I'd fill up an entire bookshelf with complaints. It happens to us all, this is such a stupid thing we are talking about. ..
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The_Adventurer wrote:It goes like this:
"All men, which includes a lot of very f***ed up individuals, virulent racists, people who consider themselves above the Asian races they sleep with. Winston believes in this racial hierarchy, but even worse is the white American men that hold the same believes and go to Asia because Winston described it as such a paradise. There are a lot of very messed up Hapa kids, little disasters waiting to happen as soon as these assholes step off the plane.
The type of white men that should never be the father to a non-white mixed child, are the ones Winston has no problem associating himself with. Look at the member Cornfed who in the past has dated Koreans. Look at his views of non-whites as subhumans. Do you think such a man could father a child by an Asian woman, and have that child turn out even remotely normal?
If Winston is not the murderer in this case, he is at the very least the man who gave the murderer a ride, supplied him with a gun and then drove off, smiling, with his pockets well-filled and a heart free of guilt."
I guess he is referring to mixed kids growing up hateful and kill someone...
So their basic point is that they and their lives suck so much that it is really evil to make more of them. LOL, these mutts take self-hatred to a whole new level.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Who in their right mind thought multiculturalism was a good idea? Nobody.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I really think in the long run multi cultural ism does not work.
It sounds bad but historically people fault wars because of different culture and one culture becomes the dominate culture and just absorbs the weaker culture.

If you look a countries with multi cultural ism like USA and Brazil. There is growing race war that will happen. Why? because people are selfish and want to be on top.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Put it this way, if everyone was of the same culture, had the same colour skin, and belonged to the same religion, there would still be plenty of jerks causing trouble, starting wars and creating inane YouTube video's in the shower.