Why Asian men and White women are NOT naturally compatible

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Mr_reddit
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Asian men/White women are not naturally compatible

Post by Mr_reddit »

Wu gets owned by reddit again... :roll: :lol:
Hey Uncle Chan, please stop spreading false information. The graphic that you've posted about the divorce rate is false:
It was from a survey in 2008 composed of less than 100 cherry picked couples. Surveys with much larger surveys always show the opposite. WMAF marriages are significantly more likely to end in divorce than AMWF marriages.

Study: white women who marry Asian men are better educated, better paid, in more equal partnerships, less divorced. According to a recent study on intermarriage by the Pew Research Center, white women who married Asian men were college educated at a far higher rate (57.2%) than those who married white men (37.3%) or who married Hispanic men (32.5%) or black men (25.8%). They also are more likely to be employed (92.8%), had median earnings far higher than other white women, and were more likely to be in a first marriage (76.6%).

The study didn’t address the question, but one might also conclude that these generally highly educated, independent, and capable white women are less susceptible to distorted media representations of Asian men, which makes them, in turn, all the more desirable, and not just to Asian men.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

White guys goes for Asian girls at higher rate because of sexual fetishism or because the belief that Asian women are supposedly submissive or make better girl friends.
And it isn't true, some men might like that but for me it is purely aesthetic. I like the way they look, I like black women too - when they are in shape of course - are they submissive in any way at all? Most men like aesthetics when it comes to women - a lot of men like white women - which is great for them

If you look at western history interaction with Asia it has a long history of American military station in Asia.
The British were in Asia, a lot longer than the Americans, in Hong Kong, Malaya, Singapore, India - and though there was some inter-racial mixing, there wasn't much. American GI's and Subic Bay is very much a localised situation. There were hardly any mixed race orphans in Hong Kong, Malaya, Singapore when the British left - and the British left not that long ago either - in our lifetimes at least.

The US GI see gogo girls in Asia go back home and tells stories about how exotic Asian women are. Because of this you have the creation of sex tourism regarding the Philippines and Thailand. Because of this back ground you have higher rate of White guys with Asian women. Along with social economics..I mean the Philippines is poor country so it's not hard for a middle class white guy to get a girl there.
I do think there is a generation of Vietnam Vets (and of course GI's who were stationed in Subic Bay, Korea, Japan) that have passed down the negative stereotypes of Far Eastern women onto their sons in regards submissive attitudes and behaviours, this is a rather American (as in the United States) dilemma - that Asian women are easy, good in bed, sexualised etc. It is a problem - but it is one confined to the United States.
With lack of Asian men and white women it's because.
Along with the Holly Wood Propaganda machine the image of the white guy being masculine you have sub set population of Asian women who are open to white men.

This is a strawman argument I think has no wheels.

Hollywood treats Asian Americans badly, but they treat Hispanics, Native Americans and Native Hawaiians badly - no-one gets away with Hollywood promoting the white man (and African American men) as number 1 - and for years, African Americans were demonised far worse than any Asian American in the movies.

But what African Americans did was make their own films and starred in them - what do we learn from this? You have to get off your backside and do it yourself because Hollywood isn't going to do it for you at all - African Americans fought for their place at the table - no-one gave it them.

In America there has been history of racism toward Asian men which made it harder to be accepted or to date. I think it was a way to control competition. In other words white guys wanted all the women and didn't want men of color to compete so there demasculinize Asian men. You should know some of this stuff. I ashamed at you . You keep calling me dumb but for a guy who claims to be so smart and so original you should be able to connect the dots. Asian men do well in other parts of the world like South America and even parts of Africa but only in the Anglo countries Asian guys are really discriminated against. If you can't see this than you to stupid to figure it out.
I am mixed race.

White women are racist and even in places like Spain - if you are a white man who looks British or Dutch - you have to be above average to even stand a chance of dating an average Spanish woman - it is the same in the UK, if you are a Mediterranean looking type like a Turk or a Greek - you would have to be above average to date an average (even a below) average white English woman.

White men have to do nothing to encourage racist behaviours in the dating preferences of white women, of course, there are white women who like black guys, meds, Asians - but it is a minority.

The vast majority of white women like men who look something like them.

And yeah, I am sure some Asian-American men do well with white women and even marry - but they will be above average in every single way, and the white women will be somewhat below average.

When average/below average white women talk about Asian men and how hot they are - they talk about the top 5% - not normal Asian guys - which means an average Asian man doesn't stand a chance with the white women who actually will give an Asian man a chance.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yick,

I have to disagree with the media part. If I remember your from UK right? During the 1970's they made black exploitation films and yes one of the stereotype for black men is their sexual prowess. Regardless if this stereotype is true or not here in USA the stereotype is black men are over masculine and Asian women are overt feminine . Black female is consider to masculine and Asian men too feminine. Allot of people internalize this belief so even if I wanted to debate it would go nowhere because people take this belief as a commandment. However, in the states Asians American haven't made too much inroads regarding the media. With hispanics or Native American Indians they are also marginalize but there isn't this emasculated stereotype that Asian men suffers from and overt over sex of Asian females. Don't believe me about Asian females? Go to expat blogs there is debate about if Asian women are natural submissive or have sexual mystical power .

However, recently because of the rise of Asia in the media you have a growing number of non-Asian girls who are into Asian men. I see this with the young generation. K-pop or even j-pop has a following. Just google it and you be surprise how many white girls are into it and yes into Asian guys. So media does play a role. I mean I met white guys who fell for Asian girls from watching kung fu films . I kid you not.

I think with white women why on the average they prefer white men is because of social economics. I mean globally white men still sit on top. Women by nature pick men who are better or in better position. An Asian guy who is a doctor and decent looking with out an accent can get a white girl(I know because I met couples like this.) but a chinese delivery guy no matter how hard working he is will have no chance. But a white guy will pick a chinese girl even she is working in a dry cleaning or nail salon. ( I seen this too.)

Women always want to go up. White men as symbol are up. That's why white guys do well globally in the dating market. Asian men do OK depending on location. Black guys are mixed bag..some areas black guys kill it but other areas you don't want to be black and it's better to be an Asian guy or white guy.

Race is like class to a degree. They see you skin tone and judge.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston looks pretty compatible with these two good looking white women. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great comments in my blog post about this subject.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2016/08/w ... l#comments
GaryR EAugust 23, 2016 at 8:41 AM
Winston got some solid fundamentally valid points. He speaks to the general experience of most Asian guys. Ive had relationships w a few white girls / women and many times its like finding a needle in a haystack. America is all about race. Confidence isnt necessarily enough to close the deal with a person of another race. Anyone can be politically correct and say yeah thats all you need and be physically fit, blah blah blah, but the reality is that only a tiny handful of white female audience will actually be receptive to you by comparison if you chase the same number of Asian females. The really sad thing is that these so called "Asian women" are now not as motivated to want to be w Asian guys. The Conclusion is that in America, Asian guys needs to Increase their own dating expectations and chase many women of another race, whether they are interested or not.

ReplyDelete

GaryUC UCAugust 23, 2016 at 8:52 AM
Valid points. Your generalization is correct and is much inline on how many asian male feels if he would to approach a white female in the usa. However living in Europe for a year, i can tell you the white women there are much normal! More warm in general. They look asian guys as a person first before your race. They are not generally as robotic as most main stream white girls in the states. Much more dateable as a person of value in Many ways.

ReplyDelete
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

By the way, even Hollywood does not show Asian male/White female couples because it's taboo and offends white women to see Asian males as romantic leads. Australia is more open minded though as they have cast Asian male romantic leads before, such as in the movie "The Man From Hong Kong" in the 1970's, where a Hong Kong Chinese detective scores two beautiful white women.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073343/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Winston wrote:By the way, even Hollywood does not show Asian male/White female couples because it's taboo and offends white women to see Asian males as romantic leads. Australia is more open minded though as they have cast Asian male romantic leads before, such as in the movie "The Man From Hong Kong" in the 1970's, where a Hong Kong Chinese detective scores two beautiful white women.
Harold and Kumar.
The One with Jet Lee
The TV series Selfie with the same John Cho from Harold above and the extremely hot ginger Karen Gillen.
Outsourced with "Manmeet" and his American love interest although that ends sadly as he was marriage minded and she was just looking for a fling. You know because in India they have Cricket not baseball with 2 bases, first base your parents introduce you to a girl, second base you marry the girl. Also Indian but apparently it is politically correct to think of a continent with 4 out of 7 billion people as one homogeneous blob.

There are others but I'd have to have a think about it.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Penis size is NOT a reason why white women would be prejudiced against Asian men. The v****a is like the mouth, it can expand and contract to accommodate any size penis, other than very long penises, which are painful because they hit the cervix or ovaries.
It may be an excuse, but it's a true one. If your penis is too small, women will complain that they aren't getting enough satisfaction. I know, because women have complained to me about it. lol

So yeah they do prefer larger penises or at least medium sized ones. White women who are narcissistic probably care about this too, because to them, their satisfaction is everything. They feel entitled to being satisfied.

If a woman truly loves you though, it may not matter as much yeah. But women do care about it because they complain about it if your size is too small.
No, they zero in on men's insecurities and use penis size insults to belittle men. Pathetically, some men imitate women by making the same insults. Size is only an issue when the penis is less than say 4" (measured erect, along the top of the penis, starting from the pubic bone). I'm above average size, so I'm not saying this for my benefit.

No woman ever chose me initially based on penis size, since they couldn't know my size. They did choose me in part based on being lean and muscular, which are areas where you, Winston Wu, could definitely improve. Nor did they stay with me because of penis size, though many were definitely impressed by my skills in bed, which have to do with things like rhythm of my movements, which can be learned (musical background helps), being lean and muscular (yeah, that again) so I could hold myself up in the plank position for 30 minutes and not squash them underneath me during missionary position, etc. Some women were sexually immature and unable to come from vaginal intercourse, so I brought them off clitorally with my tongue. Penis size was completely irrelevant to these women.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

edit*
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Asian men/White women are NOT naturally compatible

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Tons of angry comments are now in my blog version of this article. Apparently many Asian men are angry at this article. See the comments here:

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2016/08/w ... tible.html

Also, there are now two counterthreads in this forum, arguing that white women do love asian men. See here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18493

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37406

See my long rebuttal to the counterthreads here:

viewtopic.php?p=310372#p310372

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just added this as an addendum to my blog article:

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2016/08/w ... tible.html

Addendum: It appears that I've been receiving some hate and attacks in the comment section below. There are claims that I'm wrong because ugly, or because they know some exceptions. But this is an obvious logical fallacy, because a few exceptions do NOT debunk a general claim or a majority. Just because you are a white woman who likes asian men, or someone you know is, does NOT change the fact that the vast majority of white females (over 90 percent at least) do NOT.

Here's an easy way for you all to test my claims: Go outside and look around. Out in public, you see VERY FEW asian male/white female couples, if any at all. No matter how many photos you can post online of asian men and white women, still the fact is, OUT IN PUBLIC in REAL LIFE you see VERY VERY FEW of them. And that speaks volumes. It says it all. Even in Europe and Russia, you do not see many either. Now Siberia or Eastern Russia may be another matter of course. I haven't been there so I can't comment. But I heard the women in Eastern and Central Russia are the most open to Asian men.

Here's another experiment you can try: Go to Match.com and look at the many white American women profiles on there. You will notice that under racial preference, over 90 percent of them list that they only want white men. Over 90 percent is a clear majority of course. Likewise, if you go to ElenasModels.com, you will notice something similar. It is one of the few Russian bride sites that allow women to list their racial preferences, so we gotta commend Elena Petrova for her honesty regarding this, because that decreases business from male clients, and hence why most Russian bride sites don't allow racial preferences to be listed. Anyhow, what you will notice is that MOST Russian women also state that they prefer white men too. I went there and saw it. So even in Russia, where Asian men do far better, still most white ladies there prefer white men. You can try this for yourself and see that I'm right. You see, a white woman may lie to you and tell you she's not racist and open to asian men, in order to appear non-racist, but she's not as apt to lie on her dating profile about racial preferences.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@momopi what's your logical, technical, scientific, encyclopedic take on this topic? lol

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Winston wrote:
June 30th, 2018, 9:59 pm
Just added this as an addendum to my blog article:

Here's another experiment you can try: Go to Match.com and look at the many white American women profiles on there. You will notice that under racial preference, over 90 percent of them list that they only want white men. Over 90 percent is a clear majority of course. Likewise, if you go to ElenasModels.com, you will notice something similar. It is one of the few Russian bride sites that allow women to list their racial preferences, so we gotta commend Elena Petrova for her honesty regarding this, because that decreases business from male clients, and hence why most Russian bride sites don't allow racial preferences to be listed. Anyhow, what you will notice is that MOST Russian women also state that they prefer white men too. I went there and saw it. So even in Russia, where Asian men do far better, still most white ladies there prefer white men. You can try this for yourself and see that I'm right. You see, a white woman may lie to you and tell you she's not racist and open to asian men, in order to appear non-racist, but she's not as apt to lie on her dating profile about racial preferences.
Go read "Dataclysm". There are actual analysis of preferences.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Forum member GoldenStud adamantly wants you all to see these links, images and videos he posted of Asian men with White Slavic women, to inspire other Asian men to pursue white Slavic women, and to try to prove me wrong too. lol

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37406&p=310576#p310576

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Asian men and White women are NOT naturally compatible

Post by Winston »

Btw all. Just out of curiosity, what if i started a thread or post about why asian men and black women are not naturally compatible? Lol. Would anyone protest or debate me about it? Lol.