Trainwreck Winnie: The sordid sexual exploits of Winston Wu

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Trainwreck Winnie: The sordid sexual exploits of Winston

Post by Winston »

CerealKiller,
You and others have been warned already about creating heckling threads like this. You've done it many times before too and recently, you created several of them about me. This thread has no point either. All you did was try to poke fun at me without any substantive point.

So you will be banned a few days for this and for repeatedly ignoring warnings.

I will be putting it into the official rules not to start threads to heckle others.

The thing is, heckling threads create internal drama and in fighting among the boys here. No captain of any ship wants in fighting among their crew. It doesn't make a good team or brotherhood. It also wastes lots of energy and time too, to squabble over personal affairs like this. We are supposed to debate and discuss issues here, not attack others.

Furthermore CerealKiller, I heard you were kicked out of our China WeChat group, because your personality was too abrasive and argumentative. So clearly you have personality flaws and lack social skills and tact. Therefore, you should not talk to anyone from a high horse. You don't exactly have a healthy agreeable personality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, that's not what happened with our China Wechat group and CerealKiller. He did not get kicked out of the Wechat group; he voluntarily left. So I wanted to make that clear for everyone.

Anyway, I'm friends with both of you, so I hope you two can make up.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

chanta76 wrote:I hope all this is in jest. If it wasn't for Winnie we wouldn't have this forum in the first place.

However his brand of crazy and the hyperracist, conspiracy theory following and other nutbags it attracts is also keeping this forum down and preventing it from being a great resource. We could be having 10 times the traffic and much more about things like the in and outs of moving over seas, employment, visas, taxation as well as women etc.
Instead it is Space Jew this, Flat Earth that, why is everyone picking on that nice Hitler fellow garbage.

There are a few normal people here, you chanta seem to come across as normal [I don't stalk so I could be wrong] however most users are either odd or completely off their rocker. Most normal people will see either the crazy or the lack of reaction to the crazy and just walk away. People who could make a valuable contribution. All Winston's fault.

I have some questions about moving overseas wrt country selection, but why even bother asking about it here.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

cdnFA wrote:
However his brand of crazy and the hyperracist, conspiracy theory following and other nutbags it attracts is also keeping this forum down and preventing it from being a great resource. We could be having 10 times the traffic and much more about things like the in and outs of moving over seas, employment, visas, taxation as well as women etc.
Instead it is Space Jew this, Flat Earth that, why is everyone picking on that nice Hitler fellow garbage.
I have to agree with the above statements. The conspircy BS keeps normal people away from the site. We need more information about moving, living, and working overseas and. Besides Mr. S and Ghost is there anybody else working full time while living in a desirable country? It seems like as soon as someone gets overseas they quit posting.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston, it is unlawful for you to raise your voice to your father. You are supposed to respect him even though he may be illogical. You cannot yell at your father.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Mr_reddit
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr_reddit »

Here's a small collection of comments from the East Asian community on Reddit... with 5 or more up votes
Guy's a loon, He's mentally ill but not as much as you're likely to believe at first. All of them are either degenerate, autistic, socially awkward, on benefits, racist, low IQ, or all of the above... and Winston tells them to go to the broker parts of Asia so they can be like kids in a candy shop full of desperate poor girls and f**k up their lives for a dollar. It's downright evil.
There are quite a few asian forum members on your site it appears but most of them have been discouraged from posting. The black members and asian members face tremendous racism on the discussions with the black members being compared to monkeys and apes regularly and their behavior compared to that of chimpanzees. You never did anything about this KKK mentality, making you come across as some sort of fat yellow Grand Wizard.
If you're an alt-righter you think race-mixing is degenerate and want to preserve race and culture. But women would be so disgusted you, either for your alt-right views, or for just being an ugly f**k (the majority aren't like the chiseled Aryans they respect so much...)

This means your only option is Asian girls, a lot of whom will fall over for any white dick, regardless of appearance, personality, and respect.
Because of this, Asian girls get a step up for being "acceptable" to race-mix with, just cover it up about some bullshit about IQ, even though you failed college.

But the guy is still racist against Asians, since he's alt-right. This could be targeted at just Asian men, or Asian people in general, including the girl. But an abusive relationship means nothing when you have that white husband prestige!
He is a disgusting sexpat. The body of a middle age pot-bellied Chinese male with the soul of an aging white sexpat. Grew up in America, hates American women, advises white mongers to go to Asia to find "good quality women". He's the real deal, one of the most messed up people ever.
Autism, low career success and blames others, low success with women and blames feminism. Takes zero personal responsibility, doesn't know the value of hard work. It's in the upbringing.
I feel sorry for his little boy, that boy is not going to grow up well with a selfish short sighted father like that winston wu guy, funny though because he is like your typical loser white male.
He's such a loser, tells everyone he's smart yet has done nothing with his life, complains and bitches because most women don't want to associate with him in the West, so he goes to Philippines thinking it's better but still has to buy prostitutes unsurprisingly. His whole site is nothing but old decrepit white guys thinking they are all 8-10s that western women are stupid to reject, all of whom think every white girl is jealous of their relationships. He even has a section in his site dedicated to bitching about Anglo girls. I read a little bit on his site, pretty sure he said he got turned down by prostitutes in russia lmao. He's definitely bottom of the barrel in terms of looks, personality, intelligence and finances with zero social skills, so not surprised he hangs out with ugly sexpats online, he's one of them. Just glad all the guys on that site are poor and low on social skills, no chance my kids would ever accidentally mingle with their messed up kids with their dead end genes.
Winston is as you said, a white sexpat trapped in an ugly Asian body. So of course he drops his recent article slamming AMWF and promoting WMAF as natural.
Sad losers who are on that site because of Winston Wu. Sad losers, who go and buy plane tickets because of Winston. Sad losers, who become English teachers abroad because of Winston. And sad losers, who father sad loser sons who will end up posting on /r/hapas, just as you yourself ended up with enough issues for you to now be replying to this comment.
I googled "American women suck" and the first page was yours. I mean, it appears you are the one who is propagating this idea.
Because you are Asian, I can understand that it could be lonely. There were cases, I tried to date American but I just could not make that cultural or emotional connection, so I never bother with them.

BTW, it would been better if you settled with Taiwan, HongKong or mainland Chinese girls even Singapore, Korean and Japanese girls might be good but decided to settle with Philippine. What's the reason?
If what they're saying is true, and you encouraged white betamax incel losers to f**k impoverished self-loathing third world Asian prostitutes, you just bred an entire army of Elliot Rodgers. Elliot Rodger is the product of a white sexpat loser and a third world Asian sellout, you moron. You can't seriously be that dumb. Unless you're trolling us, I take back all the nice things I said about you.
Winston Wu and his forum members are a collection of various mentally ill individuals with health issues. After studying Winston Wu work for an extended amount of time, I've concluded that he is somewhere on the autism scale inching toward schizophrenia. He's paranoid. Delusional. Serious social anxiety. He's the textbook definition of narcissistic personality disorder. That would be: an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. Someone who talks ultra-confident but has fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. Someone who is generally unhappy and disappointed when not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. Someone others don't enjoy being around and who finds his relationships unfulfilling.

He suffers from chronic inflammation caused by his body’s efforts to remove debilitating bacteria viruses, fungi and parasites that he's contracted over the years from sleeping with both male and female prostitutes. He skin is a very unhealthy color and you can see microscopic parasites/larvae in his eyes (discoloration) when you look his pictures closely. His physical coordination and motor skills are completely off, indicating serious heath deterioration and full on schizophrenia shouldn't be far off. The long term impact of how the viruses alter the brain can be huge, i.e. sensory level delusional activation due to regional overactivation and none coherent patterns across the cerebral cortex, which show up when too many different regions of the brain activation simultaneously. He's also passed this on to his kid which is why he can't stand him. All these sickly white men going to Asia are basically spending their bad biochemistry https://news.virginia.edu/content/shock ... teractions This HA site should be shut down and all the members taken to a biologist for treatment.
To sell your race of women out so you can get acceptance into white society. And what of the local Asian men who are deprived of women due to your selfish endeavors? You do know that most Asian countries suffer a gender imbalance in favor of males, right? You like to play some kind of savior for white American incels, but you certainly aren't showing any consideration for the local Asian men who may go crazy when all of their women start ditching them for sexpats. I think you have some serious self reflecting to do.
No man, ESPECIALLY a traditional man, needs a more 'pliable' woman. It's one thing to not want a spoiled or feminist woman but targeting a race and stereotyping them as submissive is utter degeneracy. Only low quality men would do such a thing.
If it is so impossible to find traditional feminine white women then how are Asian men finding them? Asian men prize feminine and traditional girls.

You're letting them get away (as well as all the other white guys) so don't come back around and put down white women when it's your own failure.
This fat and ugly douchebag is a disgrace as an Asian.
Winston Wu has inspired so many loser white males to go abroad and seek out foreign women, that he probably created a legion of new posters for this board in the future. A lot of the white members of Happier Abroad are very, very racist. Of those, 99% seems to be into Asian women primarily. Surprise, surprise...
His forum is home to all kinds of bottom of the barrel degenerate sexpats, damn. At first I thought it wasn't this bad because I didn't even bother to take a look at the other topics.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mr_reddit wrote: This fat and ugly douchebag is a disgrace as an Asian.
And what about you? Who are you and what about your looks? You sound like a loser living of benefits somewhere in a basement in the States...

Why not doing the same as Winston? Write about yourself, and then post a picture of you and sign it with your real name. - It's easy to troll the internet with insults out of anonymity, you are such a coward.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Is mr.reddit black knight?

yohan,

There are allot trolls on this site. Either thier trolls or selfish mofo.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

chanta76 wrote:Is mr.reddit black knight?
Yes, mr.reddit is black knight. The posts are extremely similar to each other.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Is there anyone who wouldn't agree with this though?

"I've concluded that he is somewhere on the autism scale inching toward schizophrenia. He's paranoid. Delusional. Serious social anxiety. He's the textbook definition of narcissistic personality disorder. That would be: an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. Someone who talks ultra-confident but has fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. Someone who is generally unhappy and disappointed when not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. Someone others don't enjoy being around and who finds his relationships unfulfilling."

Some of the stuff that follows is a bit pushing it but the above paragraph is pretty much 100% spot on. I would be gobsmacked if there is a HAer other than Wu who doesn't see it. Ad profoundly ignorant and stupid and you got a pretty complete reading.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

You are describing every poster here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Guhji wrote:You are describing every poster here.
About who are you talking? Every poster? Including yourself?
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Including myself. Why do you think I'm here?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

cdnFA wrote:most users are either odd or completely off their rocker. Most normal people will see either the crazy or the lack of reaction to the crazy and just walk away. People who could make a valuable contribution. All Winston's fault.
There are plenty of "normal" ex-pat sites. By all means hang out on one of those if you feel uncomfortable here. I find those other sites boring. Something about Winston appeals to me and he sets the tone for this site. I feel comfortable here and always have since I first came here. Yes, I'm an oddball. This is a site for oddballs.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

retiredfrank,

Which one are the normal expat sites you speak of?