Video: Why EVERY white guy in Asia is a loser..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Video: Why EVERY white guy in Asia is a loser..

Post by WorldTraveler »

WorldTraveler wrote:Troy Nguyen is a total loser. He couldn't make in Australia where he was from so he goes back to Vietnam where his family is from. He has no skills but riding around on his motorbike and asking the Westerners that he hates to give him money. Why doesn't he get a real job teaching English. I'm sure he cannot get a Vietnamese girlfriend. His deep hatred for Western white men comes from his own inadequacies. I have much more respect for the Filipino trike drivers who always try to game my girls whenever we ride in their trikes.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

ladislav wrote:Why would a person spend time creating such a video? I say it's frustration. Because, when all is said and done, white guys are treated pretty well in Asia socially ( it's mixed in with sporadic, simultaneous racism albeit non violent for the most part), esp. if they have a high position somewhere. They also overwhelmingly get local women and marry/date/sex them. There is no such thing as a white guy who after a relatively short time, does not find a local girl there. Even in Korea, they do. They also find friends and social circles relatively easily there. So, they do have a good life in Asia.

Very average guys have it better than back home. And even losers become lesser losers in Asia. They almost always have a job, they always have money and always get sex.

Otoh,

In a very (socially) racist Anglo society, (Mongolian race) Asian guys are at the bottom of the romantic pecking order. It's just the honest truth. There are also more of them than Asian women and many are left behind as the former abandon them for virile local Anglo men. Thus, many an Asian guy in an Anglo society is an unwanted ( socially speaking) element. There are exceptions to the rule. But they are rare. Mostly, it's no friends, no GF. It sucks.

Asian women, otoh, are a prized commodity even past 30.

This is why you have angry Asian males doing such videos from Anglo countries, writing hateful things online, bashing white guys, etc. They are angry at the unfairness of the whole thing. I would be, too. But i wouldn't waste my time bashing, I'd start getting ready to go to greener pastures.
I'm in the USA now and Asian men are gaining in popularity with white women. The reason is that the new workaholic feminist women like these guys. They are smart, make money, and are much more beta, so the females can be the dominate one int the relationship.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Two groups that always have negative opinions on Western Male/Asian Female pairings are:

1. Asian men
2. Western women

It's pretty darned predictable....Nguyen just fits the mold.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

[/quote]

I'm in the USA now and Asian men are gaining in popularity with white women. The reason is that the new workaholic feminist women like these guys. They are smart, make money, and are much more beta, so the females can be the dominate one int the relationship.[/quote]

Smart academically, perhaps, but smart when choosing the right woman? :wink:

That's why a lot of men get screwed over. They have the academic education but not the streetwise education.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ever white guy is extreme but there are white guys who do fit that stereotypes. Just like many of you will judge a local Asian guy as being too short , small dick , less masculine with bad teeth there are white guys who are weird or strange in Asia.

I think ladislav, said it best. In the west their is racism towards Asian men in the dating market. Now it doesn't mean Asian guys can't get girls it's just harder. Others parts of the world that's not the case. So your going to have bitter Asian men and will complain about white guys with Asian females. Can you blame them?

I don't know why western girls will complain though. Overall most western guys are still with western women..In Asia if a white girl is attractive she will be standout.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's weird you have an Asian guy complaining about white guys and you have white guys complaining about asian guys complaining. Isn't it ironic ?

Worldtraveler,

I don't think it has to deal with being beta for Asian men. More of change in the media or taste with the younger generation there is growth of k-pop and all those Asian drama which you have some non-Asian girls that are into. From my experience that I met successful smart Asian guys they tend to be more towards the sexist side. In other words they want the women to be stay home or traditional type. I think that's why white women and Asian men relationship are little harder . I mean many of you complain about how feminist white women are .

One of the stereotypes I get about Asian men is that Asian men tend to be more sexist compared to western guys. In Asian countries it is more sexist . I know I'm a sexist .
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Pinaylover wrote:
Mr_reddit wrote:What he says in the video very accurate... which is most long-term white guys in Asia are losers and 3rd rate. Which is true. This thread proves it. You have a bunch of 50 year old guys from the west (who should be rich and totally living it up) crying on over some video of half naked Vietnamese guy theorizing why so many white guys are showing up. It's not unusual to wonder why your yard is now full of dogshit.

Ownaged :lol:
You guys are right this guy is f***ing troll... Ur a p***y and if you don't like us GTFO of the forum. I hope we run into each other in person because I don't need the internet to talk shit. I prefer to do it in person while you are on the ground holding your bloody nose and spitting out your teeth

If you are serious not only did you show that you are the type of loser he is talking about by threatening to beat him up which is the exact sort of low class knuckle dragging response a 3rd rate person would do, you are also so stupid that you don't see it.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I think ladislav, said it best. In the west their is racism towards Asian men in the dating market. Now it doesn't mean Asian guys can't get girls it's just harder. Others parts of the world that's not the case. So your going to have bitter Asian men and will complain about white guys with Asian females. Can you blame them?
I blame them.

if they aren't thinking by the time they are 19 or 20 about their move to Asia where there are BILLIONS of women who would date them - then more fool them.

The United States is skewered towards the white man getting dates - same in the UK as well. What the f**k are we going to do about it? It's not going to change.

Unless you have some illogical attraction to white women - I don't know - why hate on Asian-American women on making their choices, if white women were interested in
Asian-American men the same way, no-one would be complaining.

I knew Kyopos and Chinese Americans doing really well over here in Asia.

Shit!Even Winston does well in China.

Life aint fair, but you know what - there are places where Asian American males are massively desired.

That is what I would have done if I was the father of Elliot Rodger - he would have been on a f***ing plane to Beijing at 16 - he would have got laid left, right and centre - he would have still been a self-absorbed, arrogant, unlikeable piece of shit - but hey - he would have LOST HIS CHERRY.

And a few kids would still be alive today.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yick,

I remember elliot rogers was actually upset that a full blooded asian guy got a white girl. I think with elliot rogers he had sonething deeper going on. If i remember correctly he was into white girls so going to china wouldnt solve his problem.

Actually even though its not as common as asian women with white men. There are asian men with white females. Its not a total lost cause. Harder yes.

I have disagree.

Part of the issues with asisn men complaining about white men with asian females is that there are white guys for whatever reason want to feel superior and want to put asian men down.
Go to expat blogs and its always the same. Little dick asians guy or asian women worship white guys or im a white guy that slept with 1000 of asian girls including your morther. After awhile it does get irksome. Just read some of the threads here. Its like as if asisn women are some sort of commitidy .

For some asian american men they choose to stay in the west because moving back to asia is like sign of losing. For some of them they feel like they belong in the west. Yes dating is harder but there are asian men who do get married and have families so its not all bad for them. At the same times for some guys its not all about women.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

But Troy is an Asian Australian who moved to Asia. He tried the happier abroad solution, but it didn't work for him. I think his problem is financial. In one of his videos, he complains about how broke he is. Without money it's hard to get women anywhere in the world. He's envious of all the white guys who can easily find jobs at ESL schools.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

chanta76 wrote:Yick,

I remember elliot rogers was actually upset that a full blooded asian guy got a white girl. I think with elliot rogers he had sonething deeper going on. If i remember correctly he was into white girls so going to china wouldnt solve his problem.

Actually even though its not as common as asian women with white men. There are asian men with white females. Its not a total lost cause. Harder yes.

I have disagree.

Part of the issues with asisn men complaining about white men with asian females is that there are white guys for whatever reason want to feel superior and want to put asian men down.
Go to expat blogs and its always the same. Little dick asians guy or asian women worship white guys or im a white guy that slept with 1000 of asian girls including your morther. After awhile it does get irksome. Just read some of the threads here. Its like as if asisn women are some sort of commitidy .

For some asian american men they choose to stay in the west because moving back to asia is like sign of losing. For some of them they feel like they belong in the west. Yes dating is harder but there are asian men who do get married and have families so its not all bad for them. At the same times for some guys its not all about women.
Oh yeah, Elliot Rodgers was mentally ill but still - he would have got laid enough to divert him from the course of action he eventually took.

Before I went to Asia, my preference was for white women, in retrospect, I didn't really like them, which is why the vast majority of them I saw didn't do anything for me - but I thought there was something wrong with me.

I then went to Asia and it all clicked in. I didn't really like white women before and found only a few of them attractive.

If these Asian-Americans actually went to Asia and saw the full spectrum of woman - they would soon lose their white-princess-fever.

As for white male jerk expats in Asia - they do exist, it's true, but most of them are in the usual places - they aren't in the middle of China or South Korea.

So if you know where to find the vast majority of them, then they are very easy to avoid.
For some asian american men they choose to stay in the west because moving back to asia is like sign of losing.
Which is a silly attitude - and if that is what they are going to adopt, they deserve everything they get.

Listen - white women do not care if you never have sex again.

If they (whoever they may be) want to chase these women - then - more fool them.

People can say a lot of things about Winston Wu - but the best thing he ever did was going abroad.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Traveler wrote:But Troy is an Asian Australian who moved to Asia. He tried the happier abroad solution, but it didn't work for him. I think his problem is financial. In one of his videos, he complains about how broke he is. Without money it's hard to get women anywhere in the world. He's envious of all the white guys who can easily find jobs at ESL schools.
If that is the case, then he is no-one to call anyone a loser.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Traveler,

Really? Didnt know that. One thing is for sure. Money always supersede race . If your rich white, black,asian or whatever you can get hot girl.

But how rich is rich? I would say here in usa if you have annual income of at least half million a year is something . The more the better.
Just look at tiger woods. I think his not that good looking but gets hot looking white girls.

For this troy asian guy. I dont understand why he cant just teach esl himself. It is harder but there are schools that will hire asian western teacher.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Just look at tiger woods. I think his not that good looking but gets hot looking white girls.
Lindsey Vonn and that Swedish wife of his - Elin - could have had any rich, handomse, white multi-millionaire - it would be extremely
naive to think this calibre of woman goes for men because of money.

They have their pick of men, if you are a straight man then you won't see the attraction of Tiger Woods - but he obviously has something.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

yick wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Yick,

I have disagree.

Oh yeah, Elliot Rodgers was mentally ill but still - he would have got laid enough to divert him from the course of action he eventually took.

Before I went to Asia, my preference was for white women, in retrospect, I didn't really like them, which is why the vast majority of them I saw didn't do anything for me - but I thought there was something wrong with me.

I then went to Asia and it all clicked in. I didn't really like white women before and found only a few of them attractive.

If these Asian-Americans actually went to Asia and saw the full spectrum of woman - they would soon lose their white-princess-fever.

As for white male jerk expats in Asia - they do exist, it's true, but most of them are in the usual places - they aren't in the middle of China or South Korea.

So if you know where to find the vast majority of them, then they are very easy to avoid.
For some asian american men they choose to stay in the west because moving back to asia is like sign of losing.
Which is a silly attitude - and if that is what they are going to adopt, they deserve everything they get.

Listen - white women do not care if you never have sex again.

If they (whoever they may be) want to chase these women - then - more fool them.

People can say a lot of things about Winston Wu - but the best thing he ever did was going abroad.
yick, you the man! Exactly what I'm trying to say, yet Asian Americans will continue to whine and get angry, while calling people like me, Falcon, Winston, and other Asian Americans 'losers' for being happier abroad in Asia. Sigh...