You’re Asian, Right? Why Are You Even Here?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

You’re Asian, Right? Why Are You Even Here?

Post by pandabear »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: You’re Asian, Right? Why Are You Even Here?

Post by Citizen »

haha world of robots better start singing, "Holding out for a hero."
Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the Gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?

Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need

I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero
'Til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero
'Til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

China can't save the world. It is dying also.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

What a typically stupid, Asian American liberal. Wake up you moron! Blacks hate everyone in America--including Jews, Latinos and Asians. I have had black friends in the past, and even they would tell me that they tried to avoid other Blacks when in a group.

Multiculturalism and Diversity doesn't work and, in fact, hasn't worked in any part of the world. When will liberals ever understand this point?

The U.S. is a cesspool, yet more and more Asians want to move there. Idiots! Why? Asia is perfectly fine and will get better in the future. Asia has a bright future, whereas the U.S. and Europe are headed for a disastrous decline.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

So this Asian journalist nearly gets the crap beaten out of him by a bunch of racist, violent blacks. The only thing that saves him is he's not white, and the rest of the article is about why Asians should be sympathetic towards blacks. It's sad he can't be honest about basic facts. Blacks are targeted by the police because they commit crimes at a much higher rate than other groups. They are also more likely to forcefully resist arrest.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:Multiculturalism and Diversity doesn't work and, in fact, hasn't worked in any part of the world. When will liberals ever understand this point?
Liberals think it's racist to be against multiculturalism. Even thought the facts show that it causes social upheaval and unrest.

Multiculturalism has never worked in any country of the world ever. Just look at the Muslims invading Europe, they are not able to assimilate into European culture. Just look at the results of that. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

It works in Singapore.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

That is not multiculturalism in Singapore. Singapore city's inhabitants hate the ethnic Chinese immigrants (whom they are begging off of). They also treat South and South East Asians who keep the city running as slaves. you can't escape the sins of your ancestors.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

F*Ck Asian Americans...White Race be careful of this group...They do not represent true Asian's like me :lol:

They are the new Blacks in Disguise...playing on good white emotions to get credits. They are very subtle but basically they are timid, no balls, listen to their parents a lot, no independent free thoughts, slaves of jews in America.

There ultimate aim is to make it in America which means screw white race.
They would do anything to 'Make it' working for Jews.

Do not give your precious time listening to these losers. They will never sacrifice anything. They have the mix of both Asian and western bad characters.

Because of their parents stupidity...They are paying the price..
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Citizen wrote:That is not multiculturalism in Singapore. Singapore city's inhabitants hate the ethnic Chinese immigrants (whom they are begging off of). They also treat South and South East Asians who keep the city running as slaves. you can't escape the sins of your ancestors.
Meh, still works.