Why on this forum moderators do not put a stop to trolling?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why on this forum moderators do not put a stop to trolli

Post by Yohan »

Tapatio89 wrote: I do not waste my time with losers. Frankly, I know I am better that most of you here. Why would I waste my precious time with losers who are inept with women, ugly physically (I already see some of you FB pages with photos), and I have more cool things to do in my spare time.
Interesting comment, I am not so sure if you are anything better than 'most of you'.

More likely the opposite I guess. About losers maybe take a look in a mirror. It seems you are deeply dissatisfied with your life.

I also wonder what else you do in your spare time except sitting in front of a computer and bothering others with meaningless online-comments.

BTW, I am not using FB, if there is somebody called Yohan on FB, it's not me. No need to look for my FB page, it does not exist. I consider FB to be timewaste, I have other things to do.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
Eric wrote:Yes, It's the Space Jews that have a conspiracy plot against you.

You get trolled - because a. you are a troll.
b. you lash out insecurely like a little * at anyone who says anything to you.
c. you have a CREEPY picture.
D. You have an insufferable narcissistic personality. I'm suspecting psychopathic traits as well (Hence the creepy picture).
Thanks you, especially point C
It's the smile I think.
Looks like Tapatio89 was stealth banned by Winston. He isn't defending himself against personal attacks which he should be since it is an undeniably truth that Tapatio would not ignore things like this.
I do not waste my time with losers. Frankly, I know I am better that most of you here. Why would I waste my precious time with losers who are inept with women, ugly physically (I already see some of you FB pages with photos), and I have more cool things to do in my spare time.
Are you committing blasphemy Tapatio? How dare you insult we HAers lol. And this coming from a runt who marries a former bargirl, talks like he's a mafia don and believes facial attractiveness is 100% correlated with symmetry (Winston himself had a very symmetric face when he started this movement). Haha.

You do provide entertainment but you're also quite toxic. It appears you are voluntarily banning yourself. Well let's try to persuade the big man to drop you from here like a hot potato once and for all. He's stubborn about free speech but maybe he'll make an exception for your kind.

Take good care of Matt and try to survive your mature and very 'experienced' wife.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Tapatio89 wrote:
I do not waste my time with losers. Frankly, I know I am better that most of you here. Why would I waste my precious time with losers who are inept with women, ugly physically (I already see some of you FB pages with photos), and I have more cool things to do in my spare time.
??? You have spent huge amounts of time with us. You think we are losers. Therefore you don't believe your first statement is accurate. Aka it's a lie.
One can also assume that you don't have more cool things to do with yourtime.

That or the question, English do you speak it motherf***er from Pulp Fiction applies here because if you think what you wrote is consistent then I don't think the words you use mean what you think they do.

The sad thing is I am sure even though I wiped the floor with him and made him look the fool I figure if he doesn't get banned he will be back with the insults.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

cdnFA wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
??? You have spent huge amounts of time with us. You think we are losers. Therefore you don't believe your first statement is accurate. Aka it's a lie.
One can also assume that you don't have more cool things to do with yourtime.

That or the question, English do you speak it motherf***er from Pulp Fiction applies here because if you think what you wrote is consistent then I don't think the words you use mean what you think they do.

The sad thing is I am sure even though I wiped the floor with him and made him look the fool I figure if he doesn't get banned he will be back with the insults.
I agree that you made Tapatio89 look like a fool. He spent a huge amount of time here and was inconsistent. He wouldn't have created this "Why on this forum..." thread if he had better things to do. So when he can't get a narcissistic-supply from this thread he probably leaves it alone because of what other members were saying about it.

Tapatio was saying that Winston has a squeaky voice but I would have to disagree. Tapatio89 actually has the squeaky voice but tries to put others down to try to boost his own empty self-esteem. It's the only way that a bully knows how to boost their self-esteem, is by putting others down. Tapatio should learn how to build real self-esteem and learn to accept himself like others were saying when giving him good advice.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑