If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Post by Cornfed »

tom wrote:Basically Hillary is completely completely outmatched. Hillary is fighting with sticks and Trump is using a flame thrower.
Its going to be a massacre
Yes, and the reason it will be a massacre, apart from the Sea Hag being being a vile autistic bitch despised by all, is that shills of the elite like her largely gave up on rhetoric and persuasion decades ago. Instead they imported, recruited and bred trash populations and then bribed them into supporting them while intimidating all opposition. Hence once a serious opposition candidate like Trump comes along, they lose the propaganda war by default.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Trump is a true grand master of weapons grade bullshitting. Hillary on the other hand couldn't bullshit her way out of a piss-soaked paper bag. And really whose kung-fu do you want when negotiating with ruthless bastards like Li Keqiang or Putin?
Last edited by tom on August 28th, 2016, 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
משה בן יצחק
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Cornfed wrote:Yes, and the reason it will be a massacre, apart from the Sea Hag being being a vile autistic bitch despised by all, is that shills of the elite like her largely gave up on rhetoric and persuasion decades ago. Instead they imported, recruited and bred trash populations and then bribed them into supporting them while intimidating all opposition.
It's like something out of the Lord of the Rings. The scum of Mordor are rallying against the last of the human population.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Michael Moore a hard left liberal also thinks Trump will win,
http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
משה בן יצחק
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

tom wrote:Michael Moore a hard left liberal also thinks Trump will win,
http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/
I don't understand why Moore and legitimate lefties don't strongly support Trump over Clinton on the issues. He is well to the left of her (or at least what's been considered the left position; I'd argue they're now populist positions appealing to both left and right) on arguably the two most important issue clusters: foreign policy and trade agreements. And she is a proven whore for large corporate interests -- 100 percent -- while it's not yet obvious that he will be.

American liberals can't reasonably call themselves progressive anymore, because they couldn't care less about an equitable society. They are all "lifestyle liberals" now, into "identity politics." Just tell them you strongly support .... oh, let's say affirmative action for sodomites ... and they're yours.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Micheal Moore could be actually called a progressive, he actually wants to change things that are broken. Hillary on the other hand is actually about maintaining the status quo, no change, the dictionary definition is conservative. They are actually not aligned on substance, they are aligned just on the brand name.
משה בן יצחק
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You'd have to wonder what kind of sick bastard would support the Sea Hag or anyone other than Trump, when everyone else explicitly supports the ZOG's policy of letting hordes of third world primitives flood in and destroy America. Any other policies they claim to support will be irrelevant once that happens.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The people who are going to vote for her are uneducated idiots, just ask one of them if the know what fractional reserve lending is or better yet can you read this sentence. It's literally that bad, I have talked to them. It's all about social welfare.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I'm voting for Hillary. She represents business as usual, and I'm doing fine, so why rock the boat? I don't really care what Trump says he will do, it's how he behaves that bothers me. He's a boat rocker and that is reason enough for me to reject him.

Those of you who think the USA is falling apart really need to visit the rest of the world. The USA is the great lifeboat that everyone wants access to in case the going ever does get rough. The great center of money laundering where third world thieves can safely store their loot. The sole military superpower. The best place to get rich quick. Etc. The only thing really wrong with the USA is the high prices, including the high price of women. Nothing wrong with quality of women, however. The creme de la creme of whores from around the world work in NYC (illegally). But they aren't cheap. Think $1000/hour and up, and no I didn't make a typo with those three zeroes. I think a lot of you are projecting your own private failure in life onto the United States.

Unlike the fools here jabbering about fractional reserve blah blah blah, I actually understand economics. The United States dollar is too high right now, but it's been too high in the past and nothing catastrophic happens when it eventually falls back to parity. Buy foreign assets (stocks, bonds, real estate if you're into that), with your overpriced dollars. That's what I've done with my money.

Nothing much will change with gender relations when Hillary is elected. Men who get married in the United States are fools, and will continue to be punished. This should not affect men on this forum since we pursue foreign women, right?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

retiredfrank wrote:I'm voting for Hillary. She represents business as usual, and I'm doing fine, so why rock the boat? I don't really care what Trump says he will do, it's how he behaves that bothers me. He's a boat rocker and that is reason enough for me to reject him.

Those of you who think the USA is falling apart really need to visit the rest of the world. The USA is the great lifeboat that everyone wants access to in case the going ever does get rough. The great center of money laundering where third world thieves can safely store their loot. The sole military superpower. The best place to get rich quick. Etc. The only thing really wrong with the USA is the high prices, including the high price of women. Nothing wrong with quality of women, however. The creme de la creme of whores from around the world work in NYC (illegally). But they aren't cheap. Think $1000/hour and up, and no I didn't make a typo with those three zeroes. I think a lot of you are projecting your own private failure in life onto the United States.

Unlike the fools here jabbering about fractional reserve blah blah blah, I actually understand economics. The United States dollar is too high right now, but it's been too high in the past and nothing catastrophic happens when it eventually falls back to parity. Buy foreign assets (stocks, bonds, real estate if you're into that), with your overpriced dollars. That's what I've done with my money.

Nothing much will change with gender relations when Hillary is elected. Men who get married in the United States are fools, and will continue to be punished. This should not affect men on this forum since we pursue foreign women, right?
Frank :oops:
Last edited by Moretorque on September 8th, 2016, 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:I'm voting for Hillary. She represents business as usual, and I'm doing fine, so why rock the boat? I don't really care what Trump says he will do, it's how he behaves that bothers me. He's a boat rocker and that is reason enough for me to reject him.

Thus we learn the Sea Hag's stated policies of turning the West over to hordes of third world savages, exterminating the white race and starting WWIII with Russia and China are fine since they haven't happened yet and there is nothing wrong with AW since all you need to do is be able to afford $1000 and hour hookers. :roll:
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Thus we learn the Sea Hag's stated policies of turning the West over to hordes of third world savages, exterminating the white race and starting WWIII with Russia and China are fine since they haven't happened yet and there is nothing wrong with AW since all you need to do is be able to afford $1000 and hour hookers. :roll:
I have to agree. Anyone who knows Hillary and how crooked she is, who cannot claim ignorance, and then would still turn around and vote for her, does not have a ounce of morality in his bones. The damage she will cause will hurt millions of people. It won't be "business as usual" this time around. We are at the tipping point.

I love computers and the thought of buying a new 1000$ graphics card is exciting, but thinking to blow that very same 1000 on a hooker? Jesus Christ. A complete waste of money. Give it to starving kids!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

She doesn't represent business as usual- unless you mean "aiming for the floor & nosediving toward it." America tends to have opportunities for foreigners & people that already have good money- you can forget getting a job at 14 & saving up enough so that you can be on solid footing when you're in your twenties.

Speaking of getting (and staying) on solid footing: If college debt doesn't get you, medical debt might- what about that? Even if the shit worked as advertised, they're completely off-base to charge what they do for it. Legal bills? They get ASSIGNED to people, not just as a reaction to a crime (but then again, this country has so many laws & accessory/accomplice opportunity, that's an easy possibility- no need to be a maniac). Predatory loans exist. So does identity theft, especially since so many things require information.

My personal "failures" have a lot to do with metaphorically not being able to find deer in the ocean or water in the desert (sure, neither is technically impossible- but neither of them is very likely & both are environmental things, not personal effort things). I don't think the culture has much to it besides starting shit, saying one thing & doing another, and basically trying to vitiate as a broad concept on a constant level. The idea of a melting pot (in the sense of "whatever the metal, whatever the condition, whatever the shape- the effort is to melt it down") seems very apt, if not a complete & total situation. For f**k's sake- someone gets their chops busted more for having a cigarette in public than for wrongfully arresting someone!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There is not much either candidate can do to stop Americas nose dive, there is going to be a massive crash. The trajectory was set long ago but at least Trump objects to what the ruling elite has and is going to do to this world and the people in it..............
Time to Hide!