New member from South Africa

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

New member from South Africa

Post by Kradmelder »

I came across this forum by accident when googling for something and saw some thread about south african women being traditional and better wife material LOL. I almost burst out laughing. Ja, maybe your mother's generation, not the white women of today! They are the ultimate spoilt, self absorbed, lazy entitlement queens, who don't have careers, expect fancy houses and cars, 60 pairs of shoes and cupboards of clothes, fancy holidays and salons regularly to do their hair and nails, and to be taken out to eat regularly. The vast majority can't even cook, or won't, and most men I know do the cooking to feed their families. They don't do housework and expect you to provide a maid. You can see the white women at Woolies and Spar buying ready made food to warm up and call that cooking. I have had countless girlfriends, of whom only one could cook. Of the rest, some can't even make pasta, or an omelette, never mind a proper meal LOL.

I had a friend from sweden who came here and met one and took her home. I told him you will regret it Within a month he was saying she is so lazy and can't clean house or cook; not even use a vacuum cleaner. She just wants to be taken out to eat and is so obsessed wit her looks.

The same jew led PC assault and Hebrewwood have ruined them like it has ruined white women throughout the western world.

Now i just pomp them and avoid any other dealings with them. They add no other value. If they didn't have a fanny I wouldn't even talk to them and men would probably hunt them as vermin. The minute they start talking relationshit, I get rid of them. The best way is simply see them once every 2-4 weeks for sex (not more or they think you are a boyfriend), have sex, never let them sleep over, so weekdays are best. Never take them out on a date. A few hours for sex then send them packing. You just need to find women that have responsibilities, their own job and home, are content single, but also have physical needs. Weekends Im busy with my bikes or my kids so i have no time for a heifer's demands and tantrums and chemical imbalances.

Don't ever let them move in, meet your kids, meet your friends or family, not anything that makes a heifer think you are now a couple.

The modern south african white woman is something you want to best minimise contact with, just like most western women. Just that ours are even more spoilt as they never had to lift a finger and expect maids to do everything, even when they don't work. They also expect to be taken out far more.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Re: New member from South Africa

Post by Nomad »

I don't do the pump & dump thing, but I have to say, its better to be single than to be married to one of "those" women. Not only do they destroy their own lives through their lack of wisdom and personal discipline, they destroy other people's lives as well because they have no common-sense.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I'll welcome you in the deep voice of Dan Cilley.

Hiiiii

Seriously, welcome to the forum. :wink:

It looks like South African women are just as bad as American, British, Australian etc, then.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

Welcome to the forum, Kradmelder. A few questions for you, been wondering them for a while and finally there's somebody to ask.

A long time ago (about 2001) I ran across quite a few white South Africans who'd packed up and left the country. I got a much better vibe from them than the women in the US (mainly more willing to engage, less standoffish), but from what you say it sounds like they've changed, and not for the better. Would you say they were better 15 years ago than now? No real difference? The internet and the smartphone, I think, have had a mostly negative influence. A lot can change in a decade and a half; it certainly has here.

Also I get the impression that post-apartheid, life went sharply downhill for the majority of whites in SA - is that true? How tough, financially, are things for ordinary white people there? If things are tougher, how do the women there square their material demands with everyday reality?

Do you ever run across other white Africans who've migrated to SA from Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, Mozambique, Botswana or elsewhere? Are they any different?

Forgive my ignorance, but I'll never know without asking.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So why are SA females still trash? I would have thought that without the government catering to their every whim they would have started to rejoin the human race. Strange.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

wanderlust wrote:Welcome to the forum, Kradmelder. A few questions for you, been wondering them for a while and finally there's somebody to ask.

A long time ago (about 2001) I ran across quite a few white South Africans who'd packed up and left the country. I got a much better vibe from them than the women in the US (mainly more willing to engage, less standoffish), but from what you say it sounds like they've changed, and not for the better. Would you say they were better 15 years ago than now? No real difference? The internet and the smartphone, I think, have had a mostly negative influence. A lot can change in a decade and a half; it certainly has here.

Also I get the impression that post-apartheid, life went sharply downhill for the majority of whites in SA - is that true? How tough, financially, are things for ordinary white people there? If things are tougher, how do the women there square their material demands with everyday reality?

Do you ever run across other white Africans who've migrated to SA from Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia, Mozambique, Botswana or elsewhere? Are they any different?

Forgive my ignorance, but I'll never know without asking.
Things changed a lot. The generation that grew up under apartheid grew up conservative. Every man went to the army or police. Sanctions kept out all the western jew rot. TV only arrived in the mid 70s and we didn't have all the race mixing, back talking immoral jew tv shows. Sport was compulsory. There was not much junk food.People married young, bought houses and had kids. And stayed married. The rand was stronger than the dollar. Even with the war on the border the government had money for infrastructure. Men went away for 2 years and women dealt with it. They came home mature, disciplined and ready to deal with the discipline of family rearing.

The terrorist mandela ushered in the rot and the crime spree and corruption and economic decay. Whites still do ok if you have a skill. No welfare here. You work or starve.

The people you met 20 years ago were old school. Grew up conservative and left to escape the mandela corrupt terrorist regime.

Women I've known born in the 70s missed out on the old south africa and were exposed to liberalism. Men of that Era missed the army. My generation was the tail end of the old SA. Grew up with duties to your God your race your volk and family. Women then we're decent. Not now. Now they are like yours but worse as they are spoilt. Used to maids and luxuries and doing no work. The kak American culture came in with the end of sanctions.

Regarding whites elsewhere, my x was Rhodesian so we used to go there often for family. I know a woman in southwest, now namibia. Met her in the army. She still comes to visit me. Old school. She grew up with the border war. Keep in mind that over 2000 white south Africans died on the border. Of a population of 5 million. Far more have died since from crime. Proportionally that would be like 120 000 Americans dieing. Would America ever make such a sacrifice? They pull out after much much less.

My opinion is of white women. I see some here refer to coloureds. They are very different. But I would never stick my Dick in something not white. It is not to my taste and as a white minority it is pure racial survival to breed your own.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:So why are SA females still trash? I would have thought that without the government catering to their every whim they would have started to rejoin the human race. Strange.
Government never catered to them. In the old SA married women had to fall under hubbies tax return and medical aid. The old regime was paternalistic. They stayed home and raised children.

What created the rot was exposure to western culture. Hebrew wood, feminism, liberalism, gay rights, single moms, entitlement etc.

It is almost impossible to have a discussion here due to the moderation. Like a 2 day turn around time for a post to be approved and the reply
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Kradmelder wrote:It is almost impossible to have a discussion here due to the moderation. Like a 2 day turn around time for a post to be approved and the reply
I approved your posts. By the way, I am jewish, and as long as I am around, there will be no censorship here. I almost feel sorry for the pathetic mainstream whites who are unable to manage their own women and keep them away from evil liberal influences as Orthodox Jews do and as traditional Anabaptists do.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:So why are SA females still trash? I would have thought that without the government catering to their every whim they would have started to rejoin the human race. Strange.
There's two aspects to ruining women, but they come from the same source here. There is the government and there is the media. Apparently the government interference isnt all that necessary for women to become corrupted when they can just as easily be brainwashed by the media. The media and the government are owned by the same small group of individuals and corporations which own every other thing.

I feel for white SA's plight against outright murder, but I don't feel sorry for American or South African men. They put up with that crap. For women to become that way, men had to sit back and tolerate it, and go along with women who would act irresponsibly. If those men had insisted on putting their foot down just as they went off to protect their families, none of us would be in this mess.

So really men are just as brainwashed as women. Men are not exempted from the ZOG influence at all. Just they think they are. But they are being led by those in control just as the women are. It is about divide and conquer. Men and women have successfully been divided, and their minds have been conquered.

This is also why you might have a hard time importing a decent woman to SA. When she gets there and sees how spoiled the other women are, and how men allow for it, they simply sink down to that level. Unless you get a really good one.

And from the sound of it, American women are nowhere near as screwed up as SA women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

Kradmelder wrote:The terrorist mandela ushered in the rot and the crime spree and corruption and economic decay.
Nobody teaches that part of history in the schools or even university here. I was in my mid-20's before learning that Mandela was involved in bombings targeting churches, for example, or that Castro had the participants of the Bay of Pigs executed. Mandela is thought of as a saint almost universally here. Communist revolutionaries are presented as humanitarians who made a few booboos.
Kradmelder wrote:Regarding whites elsewhere, my x was Rhodesian so we used to go there often for family. I know a woman in southwest, now namibia. Met her in the army. She still comes to visit me. Old school. She grew up with the border war. Keep in mind that over 2000 white south Africans died on the border. Of a population of 5 million. Far more have died since from crime. Proportionally that would be like 120 000 Americans dieing. Would America ever make such a sacrifice? They pull out after much much less.
Again, almost nobody hear realizes that. Wars are entered on false pretenses and for the wrong reasons, the truth leaks out, but it never makes it into network news reporting or into the minds of the masses.

A lot of people have made the comparison between the US and your country, that we're undergoing the same or a similar process, with a significant lag time here.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
This is also why you might have a hard time importing a decent woman to SA. When she gets there and sees how spoiled the other women are, and how men allow for it, they simply sink down to that level. Unless you get a really good one.

And from the sound of it, American women are nowhere near as screwed up as SA women.
That is exactly what happens. I know a few men who worked in Russia and came back with russian wives. It didn't take long for the russian women to become like the local ones: entitlement minded. As soon as they have residence permits, they divorce and clean out hubby. And there is not much you can do about it: she doesn't work, hence has no means of income, there is no welfare, so the ex husband must hand over the house and car and a monthly salary. or go to prison. You don't even need to be married. the common law clause kicks in after 6 months (could be less now) of living together and it is seen as being married in community of property. Prenups can be annulled if it is seen as unfair to the woman who now doesn't have the life she is used to. You must keep them in the manner they have become accustomed to. Not coughing up what a court orders you to, then the heifer just needs go to a police station, make an affidavit with the court order on the divorce settlement and they will come arrest you at work. Guilty unless you can prove innocence. I'm sure american and european men are familiar with this.

Under the old regime it was not like that. in the old south africa women shut up and did what their husbands said. At a braai it was normal for men to be outside and women inside, bringing drinks and snacks out to the men. It was not that long ago. In traditional black culture the man keeps the kids if the woman wants a divorce. Who made these new laws outside of the traditional white and black cultures? A judge Goldstone. Yes that is his name. The same one who brought in gay marriage even though white and black culture is against it. The biggest law firm making money under these new family laws is the Shapiros. The biggest funders behind the ANC were Goldbergs, Goldreichs and so on and the new government had to pay their dues. Google the Rivonia trial and who was arrested with Mandela. the names will tell you a lot. It was what americans call ZOG. Check out the authors of the ANC Freedom charter. It was not Mandela. The names Lionel Bernstein, Ethel Drus, Ruth First and Alan Lipman speak volumes about the agenda.

I'm quite sure our divorce rate is about the same as USA. Well over 50% and im sure over 60%. Large families were the norm not long ago. Most women in their 20s had kids. Not anymore. Single moms were very rare before 1994.
Last edited by Kradmelder on September 8th, 2016, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

wanderlust wrote:

Again, almost nobody hear realizes that. Wars are entered on false pretenses and for the wrong reasons, the truth leaks out, but it never makes it into network news reporting or into the minds of the masses.

A lot of people have made the comparison between the US and your country, that we're undergoing the same or a similar process, with a significant lag time here.
There are quite a few similarities. Both nations were very militarised. Both were built on a strongly conservative Christian white colonial agricultural base, which industrialised and dominated over their neighbours. Both were naturally rich and had a population who churned out innovation. Both had ZOG undermining their conservative ethos. But their is a difference. about 100 years ago whites actually out numbered blacks and few existed in the Cape Province or in the Transvaal. But the Blacks bred and white agriculture and medical care reduced their death rates. The opposite happened in america. Soon america will be a white minority. They say about 40 years. Maybe less.

If you look at what happened, whites never lost SA. They voted it away due to liberal stupidity. There was a referendum in 1992 for whites only, asking whether the government should negotiate with the ANC leading to the vote for blacks . Only 62% said yes. Not me. Im sure most of those were women. Many idiot liberal Ja stemmers (Yes voters) promptly ran away to escape the consequences of their vote. Some men also voted yes. A friend of mine did. He was in the police. I asked him WTF, why? he said he is tired of fighting and wants to live in peace. I told him now we will have no peace and they will kill your family in your home, which is exactly what has happened since. I told him better to keep going to the army 1 month per year for ever so that at least your family is safe and has peace. Blindness. One just had to look north or in black townships to see what would spread.

If you had to redo the vote today, I doubt even 30% would say yes. For blacks it is a bonanza of government handouts, affirmative action jobs in a government that has ballooned, BEE forcing whites to hand over shares of their companies, a crime spree and rioting free for all, free houses, and unlimited corruption and theft. But many decent blacks are worse off.

All this will be coming soon to a country near you. You already elected an Obongo. It won't be blacks or Hispanics that take the USA. It will be liberal whites voting it away, like they voted for Obongo. And the majority of them will be women. And then you will be deep in the kak as they will vote themselves massive handouts and pilfer the infrastructure you have built up. You already have the township uprisings with burning and looting. And it is worse for you as the media forces your police to just sit there and let it happen.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Mr Goldstone will probably suffer eternity drowned in the Lake of Fire. Anti Christ Jews. They don't know, the deeper the sin, the deeper the punishment in hell. Suckers. And that sin continues on long after they die. The results of that court precedent have destroyed probably thousands of lives. Mr Goldstone will be held accountable at the Great White Throne judgment. I think on that day, everyone will get to see and hear about all the crimes of all these Satanic people.

No surprise that you know who is always behind the destruction of humanity. Just lift up any rock. You'll see hundreds of them there, all with the same last names.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:That is exactly what happens. I know a few men who worked in Russia and came back with russian wives. It didn't take long for the russian women to become like the local ones: entitlement minded. As soon as they have residence permits, they divorce and clean out hubby. And there is not much you can do about it: she doesn't work, hence has no means of income, there is no welfare, so the ex husband must hand over the house and car and a monthly salary. or go to prison. You don't even need to be married. the common law clause kicks in after 6 months (could be less now) of living together and it is seen as being married in community of property. Prenups can be annulled if it is seen as unfair to the woman who now doesn't have the life she is used to. You must keep them in the manner they have become accustomed to. Not coughing up what a court orders you to, then the heifer just needs go to a police station, make an affidavit with the court order on the divorce settlement and they will come arrest you at work. Guilty unless you can prove innocence. I'm sure american and european men are familiar with this.
OK so in a sense the regime does provide for females, which explains why the females are so horrible.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
OK so in a sense the regime does provide for females, which explains why the females are so horrible.
What is so incredible is that the new regime panders to women yet blacks are one f the most sexist paternalistic races around. It was forced on them by the jews who put the ANC in power and were behind the strategy.

Look at President Zuma. he has 4 wives and has made comments like: he would marry a Venda woman if he was not already married to his four wives because they even lie down to show respect. In Zulu culture, failing to have sex with a woman wearing a short skirt was tantamount to an offence. You’ve got to have kids. Kids are important to a woman because they give extra training to a woman, to be a mother. Same sex marriage is a disgrace to the nation and to God. When I was growing up, ‘ungqingili’ [homosexuals in isiZulu] could not stand in front of me, I would knock him out.

Blacks are no liberals. Yet this same government legalised gay marriage and women's rights. Go figure.