Japanese women not so much into sex anymore?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Japanese women not so much into sex anymore?

Post by drronnie »

http://www.businessinsider.com/half-of- ... sex-2015-7

According to this article Japanese women are not that much into sex and call in bothersome. Is that the reason why so many Japanese men are going herbivore? I always thought women are more sexual than men or is it that women only wants ex with good looking men?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Japanese women not so much into sex anymore?

Post by Taco »

Japanese women are like any middle class women. They won't show any interest in you until one of the following happens...

1. You get a high paying job
2. You have your own business
3. You own real estate
4. Your a manager at work
5. Your popular and frequently the center of attention

Then they will profess how much they love you and want to have sex with you as long as you do all the cooking and housework.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The problem is their tired of that itty bitty Asian pecker.
Time to Hide!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Taco wrote:Japanese women are like any middle class women. They won't show any interest in you until one of the following happens...

1. You get a high paying job
2. You have your own business
3. You own real estate
4. Your a manager at work
5. Your popular and frequently the center of attention

Then they will profess how much they love you and want to have sex with you as long as you do all the cooking and housework.
I know quite a few women that go for men without proper jobs, with no house or assets, but are the social popular types with bikes. the women end up supporting them. I figure wtf, I thought women would give up the bad boy thing in their mid 20s. But some start again in their 40s when they think their last chance for a pomp is approaching. Those women are nothing but trouble; unstable and unreliable with a warped value system, so best avoided.

Ive taken a few, but not often because they are looking for an attachment, even if they must support the man. Who wants to be hooked up with one of these messed up creatures. They are not really into biking, they are into the image lifestyle and want to go on a bike only due to the breakfast runs and parties.

Don't under estimate the attraction of a social party life style to these heifers.

May taste has changed over the years. Im done with the 50 kg bimbos focused on their looks, They just want to be entertained and money spent on them and want to move in as they acn't support their own lifestyle. I go more for those that prefer to stay at home but not move in, and realise a man needs space and interests, and let you go off on trips.

Eve if many asian women would suit what look for, I could never do asian or any other race than my my own. I don't care what nation but they must be white. Miscegenation is not an option for me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm not into biking, but I posted before that there are women who are willing to support their men as I have worked with women who were doing it. Things are not as black and white as people want them to be. That is not advocating that men go search for women to support them. Only to say that the whole notion that women only want money is wrong. Men appeal to women in more ways than just financially, and if it just a matter of money then love isn't in the equation for that person who even believes that way. (And besides there will never be enough money, and how much is sufficient?)

Stop blaming women so much and open up your mind. Read this quote to figure out which ones are more disinterested in sex, then compare it to the title of this thread:
27% of men and 23% of women aren't interested in a romantic relationship
Take note that many of the Japanese men are uninterested in relationships. (Of course the morons will just blame women for men's lack of interest, like the fools they are.) It is a declining, dying culture. They are doing it to themselves.

Japan is full of all types of weirdness and oddities that normal societies could never conceive of. Yes, they are a nation of weird people. I don't even think you could point to Japan and use that as a measure of much of anything. That's how weird those people are there.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Women with low social status are very horny. Women with high social status are not very horny.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

welp.... guess another race is going to die off cuz they got bored of sex
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://www.businessinsider.com/south-ko ... 750-2015-6

It's not only in Japan, South Korea has a similar situation, overpopulated, jobs not so stable, why to think even about to sign up for expensive housing loans as a start to create a family?

About reducing the population, many strongly support it. Japan is smaller than California, but has over 127 million people, in South Korea the situation is even worse, over 50 million people on the half of a tiny peninsula.

It's not about gender imbalance like in India or China, it is about the economic situation especially about very expensive housing in the cities and unsecure jobs. Men and women in Japan and South Korea are not hateful against each other, and nobody cares here about a global gender gap report from a feminist organization which is rating Philippines as #9, and Japan as #104... still much better in Japan than in Philippines if you have to work and earn money for a living, regardless if you are a man or a woman.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:
Take note that many of the Japanese men are uninterested in relationships. (Of course the morons will just blame women for men's lack of interest, like the fools they are.) It is a declining, dying culture. They are doing it to themselves.

Japan is full of all types of weirdness and oddities that normal societies could never conceive of. Yes, they are a nation of weird people. I don't even think you could point to Japan and use that as a measure of much of anything. That's how weird those people are there.
Many Japanese men AND Japanese women are not interested in a long-term relationship. Why should they? It is up to them to decide what they prefer to do in future. This does not mean however that Japanese men and women do not communicate among each other.

Japanese men have options, they might totally isolate themselves (a small minority called hikikomori), others do not want to be kept responsible but communicate otherwise well (herbivore), there is plenty of prostitution available, they might get on an airplane for sex-life abroad or to bring back a foreign wife (no legal problems like in USA with VAWA-IMBRA and similar idiotic laws), they might move abroad and some do it, finally some marry late without children when they are near to 40 y/o.

Japan is often a measure for much what is going on in Asia, but it cannot be compared with USA where all and everything is a mess - a legal mess with a huge prison society and a gun-culture, serious racist issues resulting in riots, a dating scene with single moms, a society full with alcohol and drugs totally broken with hook-up sex for a one night stand, no general health insurance for its citizens, religious bigots vs. radical feminists etc. etc. - There is hardly anything in USA which could be a guideline in Asia either. - Unlike USA, Japanese men and women are not morally restricted. Japan is not a sex-prison.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:

Many Japanese men AND Japanese women are not interested in a long-term relationship. Why should they? It is up to them to decide what they prefer to do in future. This does not mean however that Japanese men and women do not communicate among each other.

Japanese men have options, they might totally isolate themselves (a small minority called hikikomori), others do not want to be kept responsible but communicate otherwise well (herbivore), there is plenty of prostitution available, they might get on an airplane for sex-life abroad or to bring back a foreign wife (no legal problems like in USA with VAWA-IMBRA and similar idiotic laws), they might move abroad and some do it, finally some marry late without children when they are near to 40 y/o.

Japan is often a measure for much what is going on in Asia, but it cannot be compared with USA where all and everything is a mess - a legal mess with a huge prison society and a gun-culture, serious racist issues resulting in riots, a dating scene with single moms, a society full with alcohol and drugs totally broken with hook-up sex for a one night stand, no general health insurance for its citizens, religious bigots vs. radical feminists etc. etc. - There is hardly anything in USA which could be a guideline in Asia either. - Unlike USA, Japanese men and women are not morally restricted. Japan is not a sex-prison.
Yohan,

Of course, you are right about options for men in Japan. The picture you paint of the USA is true in part and also depends on where you are. My Filipina wife and I are in a rural area of Oregon, and there is not the chaos you describe. It is very safe, a bit old fashioned and typically quite relaxed.
There is not a good correlation between gun ownership and violence. There is however, an exact correlation between violence and black or Mexican populations. This is undeniable.

Of course, the big problem for Japan is that despite all their "options" , continuing to exist as a people does not seem to be one of them over the long run. Japanese people do not want to make babies on a level that will allow Japan to continue as a people.
The demographic trends as they are now will mean a very limited future for Japan as the slide into demographic collapse.
ironfist
Freshman Poster

Post by ironfist »

omg
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:

There is hardly anything in USA which could be a guideline in Asia either. - Unlike USA, Japanese men and women are not morally restricted. Japan is not a sex-prison.
The Japanese are just as screwed up. It is just a different route to failure. If we were to accept that DEPOPULATION is one of the goals of the evil elite, then Japan is just as screwed up, if not more so, than the USA.

The sad part is, from your explanation of life in Japan, it seems the Japanese just want to die off. Whereas at least the Americans are forced into a corner between a rock and a hard place, the Japanese just decided on their own to go down to path to depopulation. At least the Americans were forced into it through brainwashing and draconian laws. Japanese just roll over. They have all that weird stuff to distract them. Therefore they don't even seek after human companionship.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Adama,

Do you know how hard it is to raise a child? or the expense? Counties like Japan and South Korea have a declining birth rate because it's expensive to raise a family. At the same time if you grew up in those countries it's sooo important to get into a good school get a good job...it's like that's what defines them. It's burn out in those countries.

In develop countries like Europe there is also a declining birth rate but for a different reason. The reason is people prefer to live their own life instead of investing it in a family. Look at many posters here....for example. Do you picture Will-N- Dodd settling down and raising a family? Rock ? Even Winston doesn't want to do that. Why? Because for good number of westerns they prefer to live for the here and now and for themselves. Having a family means investing in the children and self sacrifice. With individualistic culture people don't want to do that. So what if in the future that means your people die out. If anything the white race will die out first since they have lower birth rate.

It's mostly the 3rd world (brown and black people) that are having too much kids...so yeap in the future it be brown and black people all over the place...not sure how functional our society will be.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

OutWest wrote: Yohan,

Of course, you are right about options for men in Japan. The picture you paint of the USA is true in part and also depends on where you are. My Filipina wife and I are in a rural area of Oregon, and there is not the chaos you describe. It is very safe, a bit old fashioned and typically quite relaxed.
There is not a good correlation between gun ownership and violence. There is however, an exact correlation between violence and black or Mexican populations. This is undeniable.

Of course, the big problem for Japan is that despite all their "options" , continuing to exist as a people does not seem to be one of them over the long run. Japanese people do not want to make babies on a level that will allow Japan to continue as a people.
The demographic trends as they are now will mean a very limited future for Japan as the slide into demographic collapse.
Well, I wrote my comment in reply to Adama, who considers everything outside of USA as impoverished, pervert and claiming to be a true messenger of a non-existing Christian church... :lol:

Of course I am well aware, that Oregon, Portland and many other cities in many states cannot be compared with a suburb near Chicago or Detroit, it depends of course where you are living in USA. Not every community in USA is like Ferguson, Missouri etc.

About Japan and South Korea, these are small countries, and if you compare Oregon State with South Korea you will noticed that Oregon is more than 2 times larger than South Korea - but Oregon State has about 4 million people and South Korea has 50 million people.

You might compare Metropolitan Tokyo with Metropolitan Portland, we are here 38 million people and Portland has only 2.4 million people.

There is no discussion about that we are here in this region too many - just too many.

Japan will not die out soon - however it is true that the Japanese population is from now on starting SLOWLY to decline - about 1 million people less within 3 to 4 years. You will not notice that in the big overcrowded cities but only in rural areas, where young women are leaving, and only old couples stay and sometimes one of their sons will continue to live with them and continue with their business.

To tell you openly, Japanese and South Korean people do not want to live like people in some other countries in Asia, which are horribly overpopulated and in deep poverty and where population is still growing and growing. Little Bangladesh, much smaller than Oregon has now over 170 million people (half of all USA), Indonesia over 265 million people - despite gender imbalance in both countries, India will soon overtake China (around 1370 million people in each country!)...there are also too many people in Vietnam and Philippines.

Politically seen, both governments of Japan and South Korea are into slow reduction of their population through economic hardship, I don't think it's wrong to do so, as there is no additional space available, both are small countries and in Japan many small islands and mountain regions are not suitable for living.