Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by nomadphilippines »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:I'm with Conjo, mistress is the way to go for me. I want an emotional and intellectual as well as physical connection, but I also like the control that paying for it gives me. The woman knows a guy who pays her well is not easily replaceable. If I just want physical pleasure, masturbation sex is almost as good as partner sex. P.S. Disease issue exists with all women other than virgins.
Yes, disease is a real issue. My only concern is HIV. HIV in particular seems to be prevalent in populations where the males have sex with women and men such as Thailand. I hear it's a rite of passage now for young Thai males to have sex with a ladyboy not realizing this is why HIV is so bad in Thailand.
you do realize what the odds are for a guy to get hiv through sex is even if the girl 100% has hiv right? It is one in 2500, and since most girls wont have it if you bareback a random girl we are talking like a 1 in 10k chance or something

cant go through life fearing that..... if so you should never ride in a car again....
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

It is not the HIV that is the biggest risk. It is guess what you are a dad. You owe me for the next 20 years. I had that played on me and I'm sure I didn't come inside her. Paying her cash or a dna test would amount to the same expense. They can pull the same trick with a condom.

Don't take the risk. They have mouths. And not only to talk a bunch of kak. Use it.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@krakmelder: You should have gotten a vasectomy. That's what I did.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

retiredfrank wrote:@krakmelder: You should have gotten a vasectomy. That's what I did.
Yeah if you don't want kids it's the safest way. I personally don't care if I knock a girl up but try not to do so in countries that have laws that could land my ass in jail for not paying a dime. Got to know the law and how to play it safe.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Kradmelder wrote:Don't take the risk. They have mouths. And not only to talk a bunch of kak. Use it.
Exactly. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

ive been with 350 girls in asia..... a grand total of ONE has ever told me i got her pregnant

if you wear a condom and she says you got her pregnant obv you just ignore her.....
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edited
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:it's a p***y mafia, bro. Women use sex to control men. They use marriage and long term relationships. So they get pissed at prostitutes because it undercuts the market value of their overpriced p***y.

We all need to work towards making prostitution legal and raising awareness. Start by sending a copy of my essay to every man you know.
It's funny, prostitution is legal in almost every country in the world, the US is one of the few countries where it's illegal. :roll:

It should of been legalized here hundreds of years ago.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edited
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jamesbond wrote:It's funny, prostitution is legal in almost every country in the world, the US is one of the few countries where it's illegal. :roll:

It should of been legalized here hundreds of years ago.
Prostitution is actually legal in Nevada in the United States where there are 19 brothels. Bunnies Ranch is probably the most famous brothel in Nevada, all perfectly legal.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/main.php

Why don't you give the place a visit James then report back to us with a write up?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Prostitution is actually legal in Nevada in the United States where there are 19 brothels. Bunnies Ranch is probably the most famous brothel in Nevada, all perfectly legal.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/main.php

Why don't you give the place a visit James then report back to us with a write up?
Winston went to a brothel in Nevada and got ripped off. He paid $500 I believe or maybe it was $1,000 for just one session. :shock:

I also heard that the women at these brothels are mostly women in their 40's! No thanks, I don't want to pay $500 to $1,000 to have sex with a woman in her 40's. :shock:

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

ya a few extremely overpriced brothels in the armpit of the desert doesnt really invalidate the 'prostitution is illegal' point
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edited
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edited
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:some pics of some of the girls i've banged. please rate it, mates