Where Should I Go?

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
akonyo
Freshman Poster

Where Should I Go?

Post by akonyo »

Hey all.

Long story short: I'm 29 with $2k/month passive income and $100k in the bank.

If you were me, where would you move to?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Where Should I Go?

Post by Winston »

Come on. What a lazy post. If you want advice or suggestions, you gotta tell us more than that. More details about yourself. And photos would help too. Also specify what you want and what you're looking for.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote:Come on. What a lazy post. If you want advice or suggestions, you gotta tell us more than that. More details about yourself. And photos would help too. Also specify what you want and what you're looking for.
He doesn't want advice. He's just gloating about his good fortune. Trying to make us jealous.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hero wrote:
Winston wrote:Come on. What a lazy post. If you want advice or suggestions, you gotta tell us more than that. More details about yourself. And photos would help too. Also specify what you want and what you're looking for.
He doesn't want advice. He's just gloating about his good fortune. Trying to make us jealous.
Wow Hero. You have a good knack for seeing through BSers and posers. You must be a good judge of people. That's cool. We need more of that around here.

Sometimes I'm too naive and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. And I use too much linear logic in trying to understand people too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Nothing he said is beyond belief and I am usually pretty skeptical and get shit on for it.

I'd vote for lazy and not a well thought out initial post. It would seem the more likely option as there are a lot more people who want everything handed to them on a platter and or post questions with out thinking them through then there are braggarts.
akonyo
Freshman Poster

Post by akonyo »

Well, I'm not posting a face pic here, but I'll give a description:

5'6, white, good-looking face (so I'm told). I'm not socially awkward.

I prefer Asian women. I've been to Thailand (like the conveniences and the area as a whole, but don't like the looks of the women or the language barrier). I've also been to the Philippines (like the looks and personalities of the women, but hate just about everything else).

Do you know if it's possible to maybe pluck a girl from Phil and bring her over to Thailand?

Of course, I'm definitely open to other countries too.
Jealous of what? It took me 11 years of consistent hard work to get to this point. You could do it too if you commit to something and put in the work.

cdnFA wrote:Nothing he said is beyond belief and I am usually pretty skeptical and get shit on for it.

I'd vote for lazy and not a well thought out initial post. It would seem the more likely option as there are a lot more people who want everything handed to them on a platter and or post questions with out thinking them through then there are braggarts.
:D
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

Congrats on your achievements, and I think its something to be commended and it sounds like you could share some good ideas for others.

Thailand left me with a bad taste in my mouth, so I doubt I will go back, and Ive just met up with a guy who runs a BPO here, and he is telling me you can find great talent here in the tech/I.T field on par with Australian talent in places like Davao. I would feel safer overall with money in the Philippines, and wouldn't feel the animosity and xenophobia i felt in Thailand.

This and other reasons, would have me suggest you travel to the Philippines, especially Davao and the less polluted areas like manila. If I was in your shoes, I'd build up my business using workers here, and focus in more on my passions while building up my passive income and enjoying a great lifestyle here. You could base yourself in a natural environment outside or near Davao city, and make forays and great adventures on a regular basis. Here there is diving, cheap wake-boarding, mountains to climb, pristine islands and nature. The internet can be patchy but its getting better and netcafes seem ok.

If you like really stunning Asian girls Cambodia is a place to check out, but there is a bit of a language barrier there and many of the English speaking girls are P4P.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

can go anywhere u want.... obv
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

akonyo wrote: I've also been to the Philippines (like the looks and personalities of the women, but hate just about everything else).
Out of interest, why do you hate the Philippines?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

akonyo wrote: Do you know if it's possible to maybe pluck a girl from Phil and bring her over to Thailand?

Of course, I'm definitely open to other countries too.
Yes, it is possible and some Western foreign men are doing this after their retirement. However in your case because of age (too young) I see visa related problems.

Thailand is not so much into welcoming foreigners for long-stay if they are younger than 50 y/o.
The financial requirement would be a bank deposit of USD 23.000,- (must be over THB 800.000,-)
Not easy to take her with you for long-stay if you are not married.

About other countries, Cambodia will offer a 1 year visa, however life there is nice for a visit, but it is getting boring soon.
If you have problems in Philippines (poverty, criminality etc.), you will find similar, even worse, problems of such kind also in Cambodia.
akonyo
Freshman Poster

Post by akonyo »

Hello.

Thanks for the replies. I moved to Hong Kong about 3 months ago. So far it is a great place for meeting women!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”