Thailand Updates from Winston and Rock!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Thailand Updates from Winston and Rock!

Post by Winston »

Hot waitress in Khao San, where thousands of foreigners in Bangkok hang out at.

Winston Wu, the man! lol

Tall big white girl with short dark Thai/Asian guy, proving that anyone can get a white girl. lol

Winston and some super hot Korean girls. lol

Wow they look so white and smooth, like higher quality Asians. lol. That's music to Marcos Zeitola's ears. lol

Me and sexy Thai bar girl who hustled me for drinks. lol

Me outside one of Rock's condos with a famous dome, approaching a tall girl outside and getting her number.

At the dome rooftop on top of a condo skyscraper, where Rock bought a condo at. At the top, you can drink cocktails and see a breathtaking view of Bangkok.

It has lovely hostesses too. :)

And a 5 star bathroom. lol

Riding in a Tuk Tuk, a traditional vehicle that operates like a taxi.

A hot door girl with great curves, more of Rock's type than mine though. lol

Me and two hot Korean tourist girls with "smooth white superior quality skin", as Marcos Zeitola would say. LOLOLOLOLOL. Jk.

Me and two hot Japanese tourist girls. lol

In food court at Terminal 21 mall in Bangkok. Quality food for about one dollar a serving. Amazing. Me talking to a mall worker girl during her lunch break below.

Me and more hot Korean girls. Korean girls are usually uptight but when they're on vacation in Bangkok, they are friendlier.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Thank you Yohan for the information.
If I decided to buy real estate let say in Thailand would I need to use a broker? Are there decent sites out there that I can take a look at for real estate properties? I work in real estate in NYC so I know real estate.
There is no need to engage brokers, you can do everything by yourself with the seller.
Maybe good if you have some contact with an accounting office, just go there with the seller together to make sure the contract is OK.

About real estate property in Thailand, you have to check the object by yourself, too much wrong information, you cannot trust anybody there - especially about what is located next to the project, noise from bars etc., factories etc.and if it is really ready to move in, how many of these 49 percent are already sold and so on.

You have to check the land title, what is written there? Debts? The house administration has also be visited, if unpaid bills the house administration has the power to sign the release paper and you cannot buy until you pay the debts of the former owner.

About 'Thai' brokers, many are under foreign ownership and all of them try to rip you off.

It is better to look around yourself, for example to walk just into a project, asking the house management what is available and from who. Or in case of new construction, to buy only the empty shell with really nothing inside directly from the construction office.

As said there is no shortage of objects and projects, I doubt if this is a good investment, as plenty of units remain unsold, some people renting are also a headache, some construction companies never finish their projects or are unable to open the building as too many units are not sold.

FYI, I keep a little money in a Thai bank, my motorcycle and a small condo-unit in the Pattaya central area and another larger one for us in Jomtien, about 6 miles away. - I am satisfied with that. Otherwise I am unwilling to invest anything there.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I don't see any pictures....Please check these links.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The images show fine in my Chrome browser on a Macbook Pro.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Holy smokes Winston that's a truckload of cute girls!!!

I'm glad to see there's some nice Korean girls out there, they seem different. The ones i see here are a lot taller and run with this rushy paranoid stride.

Great pics!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:I don't see any pictures....Please check these links.
Which browser are you using? Are you on a Mac or Windows? Have you tried Google Chrome? The images are hosted by Google photos, so maybe Google set it so that only those on Google browsers can see them? lol
droid wrote: Holy smokes Winston that's a truckload of cute girls!!!

I'm glad to see there's some nice Korean girls out there, they seem different. The ones i see here are a lot taller and run with this rushy paranoid stride.

Great pics!
Well Asian women love Thailand for some reason, and so do white women too. It's a chick's paradise for some reason. So maybe that makes them more relaxed and cheerful? I don't know. But yeah, even the Korean girls in Angeles City, Philippines are very stuck up and don't like talking to strangers. So Thailand must bring out the friendliness in all women? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Korean girls are the most superior East Asians in all of Asia..Much better looking than Chinese, Thai's, Japanese..There skin is on another level....

Majority of KPop girls do really look like we see them on TV unlike fake Hollywood, Indian actress, models who look ugly in real life..

Korea is the most developed country in Asia. Just Samsung alone can beat the best brands from America and China :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
Yohan wrote:I don't see any pictures....Please check these links.
Which browser are you using? Are you on a Mac or Windows? Have you tried Google Chrome? The images are hosted by Google photos, so maybe Google set it so that only those on Google browsers can see them? lol
Some hours later all pictures came up, all OK now. No idea, why these links did not work yesterday, maybe some maintenance issue with Google.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

starchild5 wrote:Korean girls are the most superior East Asians in all of Asia..Much better looking than Chinese, Thai's, Japanese..
The question is however how much is natural and how much is plastic surgery.

Korean women are known as the Asian no. 1 to change their natural looks and their appearance is very artificial.

The Japanese women also spend a lot of money for beauty surgery, dentist, cosmetics etc. but not so much compared to the Koreans.

It is not easy - sometimes impossible- to see a difference who is a Japanese and who is a Korean. They are very similar to each other. The only way to be sure is only by language and accent.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

starchild5 wrote: Korea is the most developed country in Asia.
South Korea is now no. 2., if we do not consider such places like Hong Kong, Brunei, Singapore...

Still better in Japan for most ordinary people if you ask me - 20 percent more pay, 20 percent less working time, more holidays....

Japan is also more stable in a political sense, as there is no direct borderline to North Korea, China and Russia are also a little bit away, and the entire country is larger, South Korea is really terribly overpopulated with 50 million people on this little half of a peninsula... etc.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

oops yeah..they do a lot of plastic surgery....but Indian and Hollywood celebrities are into plastic surgeries a lot but they don't look as good as Koreans ..may be due to good surgeons in Korea... :lol:

I'm more kinda into their skin tone, its Milky white ....good BMI, Good height etc..even without plastic surgery a ugly Korean has amazing body..all they need now is to fix their face and they are good to go..If Indians do it, even with all the surgeries, with our sh*ty bodies , its not possible to get as good as Koreans...the entire body structure matters too with plastic surgery...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Thank you Yohan for the information.

If I decided to buy real estate let say in Thailand would I need to use a broker? Are there decent sites out there that I can take a look at for real estate properties?
I work in real estate in NYC so I know real estate.
In this video, Scott Mallon of AnAmericaninBangkok.com says that you can build a house in Thailand for 3000 to 12000 USD.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G1yJTWn8qE[/youtube]

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote: In this video, Scott Mallon of AnAmericaninBangkok.com says that you can build a house in Thailand for 3000 to 12000 USD.
Yes, you can do that in Thailand but it will look like that. And with the next rain and flood it will be gone... and it will be without water and electricity supply, without canalization etc. - this all has to be bought separately and it will cost much more than USD 3000,-. What you get for USD 3000,- is an empty shell, 4 walls and a roof, without any good foundation.

The most important point however is that you cannot register land in foreigner's name - only condominium units.

Yes, you can construct a house and register it as foreign ownership, but this is only the house and not the land under it.

The owner of the house is the person whose name is in the construction permit, not necessarily the same person who is the land owner.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

DO NOT MARRY A THAI BITCH!
They are whores, enjoy them and let them go back to the brothel they were born in!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I had a great 6 months living in Bangkok. But one day I went to the supermarket to buy my lunch and a farang decided to pick a fight with me. So I decided it was time to call it a day.

It's such a liveable country, but at the same time it's all a bit of a joke.

I went back to farangland. I worked hard for 3.5 years and cleared my mortgage. And now I am HA again so it looks like I am coming full circle.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.