Best place to travel to lose virginity

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Blackierobinson
Freshman Poster

Best place to travel to lose virginity

Post by Blackierobinson »

So after Christmas I was trying to book a flight somewhere and here are the options
I want to go so where warm and I'm kinda on a budget ($3000) so about a week stay

My first plan was Mexico City to meet this girl I've been talking to on Instagram, but if I can't find her I heard the place there is kinda liberal and the girls are stuck up
I was also thinking Houston to meet another chick I talk to on Instagram but she feels like a thot, always going clubbing etc
Then other places I had in mind Columbia, Costa Rico, Venezuela, and Vietnam, because those places fit my budget

I am looking more for the girlfriend experience so i can have her for my whole stay and also, perfer trans girls due to fears of getting a girl pregnant, i do not want kids.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best place to travel to lose virginity

Post by Yohan »

Blackierobinson wrote:So after Christmas I was trying to book a flight somewhere and here are the options
I want to go so where warm and I'm kinda on a budget ($3000) so about a week stay
I am looking more for the girlfriend experience so i can have her for my whole stay and also, prefer trans girls due to fears of getting a girl pregnant, i do not want kids.
Thailand is a good place, offers everything you need. Warm climate, any kind of woman you can find around Pattaya. Flights to Bangkok are many, no shortage about cheap accommodation, near to airport connected by regular bus service.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Yohan wrote:
Blackierobinson wrote:So after Christmas I was trying to book a flight somewhere and here are the options
I am looking more for the girlfriend experience so i can have her for my whole stay and also, prefer trans girls due to fears of getting a girl pregnant, i do not want kids.
Thailand is a good place, offers everything you need. Warm climate, any kind of woman you can find around Pattaya. Flights to Bangkok are many, no shortage about cheap accommodation, near to airport connected by regular bus service.
Yohan, Thailand does sound like a great place to go find a wife!!!
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on September 14th, 2016, 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

How about Mexico? It's where most men from the States go to lose their virginity. Plus, it's not as expensive as other parts of the world.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

zboy1 wrote:How about Mexico? It's where most men from the States go to lose their virginity. Plus, it's not as expensive as other parts of the world.
Zboy1, Mexico also sounds like a great place too and many of the women ( possible good wife material) there are smoking hot looking!!!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:
Blackierobinson wrote:I am looking more for the girlfriend experience so i can have her for my whole stay and also, perfer trans girls due to fears of getting a girl pregnant, i do not want kids.
U.S.

So....he is looking to have sex with a man who is masquerading as a woman....how special.
Plenty of those in Thailand or the Philippines or he can stay in the USA for some home grown depravity
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Blackierobinson wrote:I am looking more for the girlfriend experience so i can have her for my whole stay and also, perfer trans girls due to fears of getting a girl pregnant, i do not want kids.
U.S.

So if I were to say that women sometimes support their husbands, you would call me a fake Christian. However, you have no problem with this man saying he wants to have sex with another man? Wait. Let me stop laughing at the reprobates.

If you were telling me that I am not a good Christian because I even dared to mention that some women support their husbands, how much stronger should you be admonishing this man, who seeks to commit a sin which God has declared is worthy of the death penalty according to the laws of Moses?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:So if I were to say that women sometimes support their husbands, you would call me a fake Christian.
That's not why I called you a fake.
However, you have no problem with this man saying he wants to have sex with another man? Wait. Let me stop laughing at the reprobates.
Where did I say I don't have a problem with it? Homosexuality is a sick idea, obviously.
If you were telling me that I am not a good Christian because I even dared to mention that some women support their husbands, how much stronger should you be admonishing this man, who seeks to commit a sin which God has declared is worthy of the death penalty according to the laws of Moses?
I called you a fake because you dismiss God's (Biblical God's) way of doing things, paying his system no mind. You believe things, but it doesn't mean anything because you are of the world.
If you are about the Bible, then you should have admonished this man for being a homosexual, which is a blatant breech of the law, which is worthy of death by God's law, while women working outside the home isn't. Like I said, you strain at a gnat to swallow a camel.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:The OP may want to f**k homosexuals, which is filthy and disgusting, but you, on the other hand will gladly accept immoral things that are civilization destroyers. Homosexuality is no threat to societies as long as they don't receive support and subsidies from the government, corporations, people, etc. Women having jobs and careers is inherently destructive of the family unit and thus destructive to societies.
That just proves you're a complete fool who strains at a gnat in order to swallow a camel. Women working outside the home is more destructive to the family than homosexuality , or the same, in your mind. That's your interpretation of God's law, showing your blindness. Homosexuality is far, far worse than women working outside the home. One carries the death penalty it is so bad. The other doesn't even have a listed penalty. You're a fool who can't distinguish something that should be done to create the optimal, versus that which should never be done ever.

In other words, the vast majority of people will be willing to compromise on women working outside of the home, and many will do it reluctantly even while knowing the law. Contrast that with intercourse with homosexuals masquerading as women. That should never be done, and most people would never do that unless they hate God. Which one is God going to pour His wrath out on FOR SURE? Which one has He definitely said will burn in hell?

I shouldn't bother with you, cause you know, you're a reprobate and unable to come to the knowledge of the truth. You won't even recognize any of this which I have been attempting to show you, about the depths of your darkness.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sackler
Freshman Poster

Post by Sackler »

Thailand or the Phils is adequate. No need to reinvent the wheel this early.